Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chicago police union head urges cops to defy Covid vaccine mandate

Apparently, Blue Lives Dont Matter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2021 5:27 AM

People are fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 1:12 PM

Utter insanity considering the number of cops who have died from COVID.

This stance is COMPLETELY political and has nothing to do with health and science.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 1:15 PM

Isn’t COVID the leading cause of death among cops this year? Far outpacing violence and even car accidents (which are usually at the top)?

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 1:26 PM

That's fine. More job openings, folks!

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 1:30 PM

God I really hate these fucking pigs. Hopefully this hill they decided to die on will open vacancies for black and brown folks to occupy instead.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 1:34 PM

People have lost their minds. Would he like to get rid of bulletproof vests? Someone should ask him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 1:35 PM

That’s my take on it R4. My partner’s sister is a school principal in a rural Canadian town, and actually has teachers who’ve accepted they’ll lose their jobs for not getting vaccinated. They have 19 bus drivers refusing vaccination, who will also lose their jobs, and are prepared to do so. The school board is worried there won’t be enough drivers to fill the routes. I say good riddance, and great opportunities for sane people to scoop up those jobs. The only thing I can see happening is anyone who does take the jobs will probably get harassed. It’s a seriously redneck area.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 1:39 PM

Illinois Sheriffs Say They Won’t Send Deputies To Help Fill Gap Created By Chicago’s Vaccine Mandate

“ILEAS (the Illinois Law Enforcement Alarm System) typically responds to emergency situations where there is no opportunity for planning,” Sheriff Hain told the paper on Tuesday. “This situation to me is much different.”

“This is all begotten by a lack of planning and support of the Chicago Police Department,” Sheriff Hain added. “So now, they are bleeding that out to us.”

“It’s like a preplanned police shortage,” Sheriff Mendrick agreed. “The lack of logic is the thing that astounds me.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 10:21 AM

They love enforcing laws on others but never themselves. The irony!

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 10:30 AM

Italians love to whine and complain when they have to follow rules.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 10:31 AM

Good, the more that die the better. They should be encouraged to die as quickly as possible. Jesus needs angels, they should all be encouraged to self-rapture and take as many other Good Christians with them, and by good I mean evil, selfish, hypocritical cunts. .

I'd like to start a suicide hotline that gives helpful tips for Republicans only.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2021 10:32 AM

Look at this as an opportunity to reform police departments. Vacancies will prompt hiring. Demand changes in hiring criteria so that we get a better class of recruit, perhaps people less likely to beat first and lie about it later.

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2021 4:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2021 9:41 AM

Cops don't like to be told what to do.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2021 9:53 AM

Link, R3?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2021 10:08 AM

The Great Orange Mass Suicide

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2021 10:13 AM

Another way of putting that, R14, is that the security apparatus of American cities is beyond civilian control.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2021 10:13 AM

Lori Lightfoot is a disaster as mayor.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2021 10:14 AM

Oh yes, every police union across the USA has become a snakepit of Qanon insanity and fascist masturbation but Lightfoot is the disaster.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2021 10:16 AM

JC is a moron, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2021 10:27 AM

White men.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2021 11:30 AM

Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2021 12:21 PM

Union head of a law enforcement agency urges members to break the law. Hmm. What now?

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2021 1:08 PM

I hope he gets Covid and croaks.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2021 1:10 PM

You’re right, R15, I just completely made that up. Totally out of thin air because I had nothing better to do that create bullshit.

Oh, wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2021 1:14 PM

Police union leaders are almost always white, fat, racist pieces of shit. Pick a city, any city, and you'll find someone who would fit great in a KKK chapter.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2021 1:17 PM

...and PS, these guys are also scummy on many other levels. Despite a handful of gay or gay friendly cops, most are homophobic, and they are misogynistic too.

I lived near one of the 911 centers in Chicago and our neighborhood group was on a quick tour of the facility (parts we were allowed to see) and two guys that were supposed to be doing....well, something else, who knows what? were watching women who walked on the sidewalk past that building from a camera on the outside, commenting in graphic terms on their body parts. But hey, Blue Lives Matter!

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2021 1:21 PM

The FBI raided the home of the head of NYC's Sergeant's Union because he was a grifting theif who stole money to live a lavish lifestyle.

Of course, he blamed Hillary and the Deep State, like every other self-pitying right wing, white male asshole who thinks the world owes him everything.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote] these guys are also scummy on many other levels.

Scummy motherfuckers!!

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2021 7:12 PM

Three NFL players suspended for lying about their vaccination status.

The suspensions come two weeks after a Los Angeles chef told the Tampa Bay Times that Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card shortly before the start of training camp in July. The newspaper reported that Steven Ruiz provided a screenshot of a text message exchange in which Brown’s girlfriend asked the player’s former live-in chef if he could obtain Johnson & Johnson vaccination cards.

When the personal chef replied he could try, the girlfriend responded “Ab said he would give you $500.”

Ruiz, who also claimed Brown owes him an uncollected debt of $10,000, told the newspaper he was unable to find a vaccination card for Brown.

The chef added that a few weeks later he observed two vaccine cards on a dining room table that the receiver told him were purchased for the player and his girlfriend.

How much of the Chicago PD pushback is likewise from black officers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2021 11:01 PM

If I was an overweight, middle-aged male with a h.s. education, I wouldn't be so cavalier about jeopardizing a job that paid that much. Think may think they're going to live off wifey, but a lot of divorces happen around that age group.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2021 11:16 PM

Has anyone else noticed how ugly and dumpy most male cops are?

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2021 11:23 PM

R31 is right and what's funny is if they decide to go into the private sector, the Republicans they've voted for all their lives have created an environment where employees have virtually no power and have to do what the bosses want - and that includes vaccinations.

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2021 3:06 AM

Teen loses both chubby parents within weeks of each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2021 5:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!