Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is Horrifying

Shouldn’t they sue their surgeons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 9:17 AM

Yawn. Who gives a guck. Like your face looks any better.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2021 3:50 AM

I wonder if they make them sign a release. Tom cruise looks fat

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2021 3:51 AM

Tori looks great!

Madonna is always gorg! She's the new Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2021 3:59 AM

Yes and I need to sue Chess King for selling me a pair of nylon parachute pants to go with my Members Only jacket back in the 80s that made me look silly

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2021 4:08 AM

The faces are weird. They do look fat, but younger. It's interesting. It's like given the choice, would you rather A.) Look Your Age and Be Thin or B.) Look Much Younger but Be Fat. I guess being old is a bigger crime than being fat? It must be because you know they paid many thousands and went under the knife and needle to endure pain just to get a fat face.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 4:57 AM

I don't think it's malpractice. I think it's someone who's 60 trying to look like they're 30 with a lot of injectables. They should just get an old school facelift and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 5:03 AM

I would rather look aged and thin rather than fat, rubbery and younger.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 5:10 AM

Madonna literally looks like she just died and they propped up her corpse for a pap shoot.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 5:17 AM

Who did Tori Spelling pay to write she was the “quintessential blonde all-American girl?” Bwahaha.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 7:11 AM

“What’s up with the bloated chipmunk cheeks?” one Twitter critic commented. “What he do to his face, same doctor as Wayne Newton?” another social media watchdog sniped.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2021 8:18 AM

The industry needs to be regulated. There are other functions like reconstruction after an accident that are important. But the vanity surgeries need to be regulated with prerequisite therapy.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2021 9:04 AM

Zac Effron just looks older, not like he's had work done. I mean, he looks great, but he looks his age.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2021 9:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!