Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mighty Joe Biden Bounces Back With 50% Approval in New CNN Poll

The rumors of President Biden’s demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2021 11:19 AM

Compared to the Orange Turd, Biden should always be at 100%.

Unfortunately about 30% of the country is completely fucked and will always fuck with the approval ratings of any decent POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Competence wins again.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 11:41 PM

I think because Joe is a decent person you can’t help but like him as Trump is, well, you know…. One can only shudder about another 4 years of chaos and mayhem.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 11:47 PM

Polls are fake

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 11:50 PM

Stick with Joe and the Dems. They are working. The Repigs are obstructing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2021 12:25 AM

I hope this lifts the Dems in the VA Gov. race.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 12:26 AM

R4 “Polls are fake when Biden is up”

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 12:27 AM

He should be at 80%. Our country is insane.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 12:29 AM

It depends on how the question is asked and how the person interprets it at the moment.

The other factor--and I bump up against this at my job which sometimes relies on interpreting non-political polling --is that people are very wise to polls nowadays and try and outsmart them, plus the assumption is that the people who do respond to them are a self-selecting group and not representative of the public at large.

And that's asking about tech products, often B2B tech products.

I can only but imagine politics is much trickier.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 12:34 AM

If you believe that poll, i have a swamp to sell you

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 12:37 AM

HE didn't bounce back. The earlier poll was an outlier. Period.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 12:39 AM

I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 12:40 AM

[QUOTE] HE didn't bounce back. The earlier poll was an outlier. Period.

What earlier poll, R11?

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2021 9:11 AM

Poll interpretation is a classic case of confirmation bias.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2021 10:45 AM

His administration is actually getting shit done and moving the country forward. So thankful we have him instead of the 🤡.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2021 10:52 AM

One of the upsides of electing someone so old is (one hopes) he's been around long enough to realize the fluctuations of the polls are like the tides and you can't worry about it too much.

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2021 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!