Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have any of you been a whistle blower?

And what do you feel about Haugen, Snowden, Manning, Reality, Assange, et al.

Let us hear from the whistle blowers please.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 12:02 PM

Haugen is not a real whistleblower. Assange is in jail and Snowden is in exile. Haugen is either a CIA asset or an Apple plant. Apple and Facebook have been waging war against each other for years. Haugen protested that Facebook singularly makes young girls feel bad about their bodies. Oh really? More so than Apple, Google, or even traditional media? Facebook is shit but Haugen is not an honest person. She is also extremely fug and seems like a Krisis Karen.

People who actually challenge the status quo like Snowden, Manning and Assange don't get to speak to congress. THINK ABOUT IT.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 6:13 PM

[quote] Have any of you been a whistle blower?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 6:29 PM

No, but the whistle blowers come to me.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 6:36 PM

Most real whistleblowers are in jail. It's not a hobby that anyone can do with no repercussions like Haugen.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 6:42 PM

And how do NDA s figure in?

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 6:43 PM

Yes. Government. The offense was proven. Though it was a serious offense, only some low-level punishment was executed. I, however, was — or should say am — completely fucked.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 6:46 PM

^^ That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. But kudos for your courage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 9:22 AM

Many, many, many times.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 9:34 AM

I was one at an ivy league university which shall remain nameless. It was a false claims act case and the university came at me in ways that still are traumatizing. But I / we won.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 10:44 AM

If that was his name, I guess I have.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 11:22 AM

I was MOLESTED!

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!