Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DeSantis polls at 12% of GQP voters

Poor DeathSentence. No matter how many Floridians he kills or how vigorously he speaks out against the nonexistent teaching of CRT in schools, GQP primary voters just aren’t into him. He’s even with Mike Pence.

We all know who their #1 choice for the nomination is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 9:48 PM

Traitor Pence?

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 4:44 PM

The Orange Sewer?

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 4:45 PM

Good, Trump will easily loose again, but I still don't see how he can run without admitting he lost the last election

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 4:52 PM

Despite having to endure the Orange Traitor Turd again, I am enjoying how he is the turd in the GQP punchbowl and derailing the presidential aspirations of Death Sentence, KKKristi Gnome, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 4:54 PM

GQP gets a lot of attention from the media but I don't think true Americans are interested in another 4 years of his bullshit. It's a tired routine. I mean, how many more Americans can he kill? Was his handling of COVID just a warm up for another Holocaust? I mean, we know the GQP Congress people are down to lick his ass clean but, really? NOW he's going to win the popular vote? I don't think so.

That said, I'm sure the 2024 election will be all out chaos.

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2021 8:57 PM

Trump and the Republican party is like one of those parasites that take over the bodies of living crabs.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 9:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!