Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TikTok guy gets fat-shamed by a homeless person!

TikToker Stuart Jeffery told his 644,000 followers on Monday that he had been fat-shamed after buying a meal for a man he believed to be experiencing homelessness, in a video which has since gone viral.

Jeffery, who is better known as @janikon_ on the app where he posts skits, jokes, and commentary, laughed through the whole story, which he said was "so terrible."

In the TikTok, which has been viewed 1.6 million times, Jeffery said he went to McDonald's and saw a "homeless man" sitting outside. He said he told the man he didn't have any spare change, but would buy him some food, so the man asked for a Big Mac and a coffee.

"I hand it to him and I'm like, 'Have a great day,' and he goes, 'Yeah, just in the future, a word of advice, I would lay off the McDonald's," Jeffery said, barely getting through the explanation without laughing.

"And the worst part is I was fat-shamed for doing a good deed," he said, bursting into giggles again.

People in the comments under Jeffery's TikTok shared their own purported experiences of trying to be generous and having something unpleasant occur. Fellow TikToker Lauren Elizabeth Ash, for example, said she once gave a "homeless man" $20, and he thanked her and said, "Don't worry, not all men like skinny women."

TikToker Rachel Pedersen also commented, saying she was "cry laughing."

"It's so terrible but so out of pocket it's funny," she said.

Another response from a viewer said that "no good deed goes unpunished."

Jeffery responded to a few comments, with laughing and mortified emojis. He also urged people not to take the story too seriously, as some commented saying they were angry about the man's response to being given food.

"This is just a funny story - let's not go too deep into it," he said. "Just laugh with me because I'm hysterical."

Insider has reached out to Jeffery for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 4:31 PM

Here's his video.

Is he a gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2021 12:09 AM

I once offered to buy a homeless guy food from Starbucks because I was getting coffee and he told me their stuff was garbage and wanted me to go buy him some fries or a burger instead.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2021 12:14 AM

Rofl R2.

I hope you told him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2021 12:15 AM

No man should have nails that looks like that.

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2021 12:17 AM

Oh my

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2021 12:34 PM

He’s fatigué.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2021 12:39 PM

He’s only laughing because he thinks he’s better than the homeless guy

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2021 1:17 PM

Is it a “good deed” if you run to social media to tell EVERYONE about it?

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2021 1:30 PM

R1- If you can’t tell that he’s gay with that strong GAY accent then your gaydar SUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 4:22 PM

I once offered to give a homeless person a small box of breakfast cereal that I had from free samples they had been handing out- He looked at the small box of cereal then gave it back to me saying- Too much sugar.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 4:24 PM

This poster is so annoying. He’s probably lying and made the whole thing up.

He is fake laughing. That is not a real laugh. This was most likely and EST.

Furthermore, how is this video been seen so many times. Why is it a thread on datalounge? It’s stupid. And so is the OP

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 4:28 PM

I would've shamed him for the gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2021 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!