Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This shady article about Aaron Rodgers...

I'm confused.

The article mentions:

[quote] 1. Breakup: Rodgers Constantly Dodged Gay Rumors, Which Might've Confused Munn

[quote] For as long as we can remember, Rodgers has always been dodging rumors that he was gay, but the constant denial took a turn this summer when his personal assistant and former roommate, Kevin Lanflisi, brought up that the pair had a falling out after Rodgers backed out of an agreement to join a group of NFL players preparing to come out as gay or bisexual.

[quote] TerezOwens.com released a statement on Lanflisi's alleged relationship with Rodgers: "Hello, by now I am sure you heard that NFL star Aaron Rodgers denied he is gay. However, Rodgers is lying, he is indeed gay, and is still very angry he got dumped by ex boyfriend Kevin Lanflisi. In fact, recently on ESPN radio, Rodgers told host Jason Wilde that he has a “seat filler” when attending awards shows. the “seat filler” comment was offensive and rude because Aaron made it seem like Kevin meant nothing to him."

[quote] On February 25th 2014, Lanflisi retweeted a cryptic tweet saying Rodgers was ungrateful since he helped him. These two definitely seem to have unfinished business, which might've confused Munn, who's a little more traditional in the relationship department.

If Lanflisi and Rodgers really were a couple, and Lanflisi was pissed because Aaron didn't come out of the closet, WHY IN THE HELL is Lanflisi now with a woman?

Riddle me this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2022 5:05 AM

YOU’RE CONFUSED???

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 9:53 PM

OP, why are you reviving 4 year old crap written by Munn's PR team?

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote] For as long as we can remember, Rodgers has always been dodging rumors that he was gay, but the constant denial took a turn this summer when his personal assistant and former roommate, Kevin Lanflisi, brought up that the pair had a falling out...

I thought Roger's gay rumors started with the Lanflisi thing. Was he rumored to be gay even before that? I don't recall any mention in Datalounge prior to that.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 10:06 PM

Why won’t he be his authentic self?

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2022 5:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!