Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I found love on a two-way street.

And lost it on a lonely highway.

True love will never die, so I've been told. But now I must cry.

With music softly playing, his lips were gently saying, "Honey, I love you"

He held me in desperation, I thought it was a revelation. And then he walked out.

How could I be so blind, to give up love the very first time?

To be fooled is a hurting pain. To be loved and fooled is a crying shame.

I found love on a two way street. And lost it on a lonely highway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 9:47 PM

Is she black adjacent like Johnny Mathis?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 9:31 PM

Her Wiki doesn't say, R1.

However, I think it's a pretty safe bet that she's part African American:

[quote] Stacy Lattisaw Jackson (née Lattisaw; born November 25, 1966) is an American R&B singer from Washington, D.C., United States

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 9:38 PM

I love Let Me Be Your Angel and who can forget her grown return Let Me Take You Down? I think she’s really religious now.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 9:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!