Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Apple TV Show ‘The Shrink Next Door’ Stars Paul Rudd and Will Ferrell

Looks like Apple’s got another hit on their hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:37 PM

"Another hit," OP?

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2021 6:18 PM

As much as I like Paul Rudd, I can't stand Will Ferrell.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2021 6:19 PM

I have experience with therapists. Most of them are out of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2021 6:27 PM

I don't believe it's mentally healthy to be around crazy people for all of your career. At least you must have one hell of hobby to counteract all that toxic mental poison poisoning your brain.

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 6:46 PM

r4 Most therapists arent around crazy people all the time. The more time rolls on, the more therapy is used by anyone who benefits from having 1 hour per week to focus on discussing their lives, career, and relationships. Many people dump this stuff off on friends or keep it to themselves. Friends aren't trained how to spot unhealthy patterns, suggest boundaries, or strategies for dealing with the craziest people in our lives.

For example, I know a young woman whose parents both have undiagnosed personality disorders. Luckily, she's even tempered and has mostly healthy relationships, including a strong marriage and she's a good mother. But she could use therapy just to learn how to deal with her parents and it would probably help her marriage as well because she grew up around extreme behaviors and thought it was normal and the relationship with those parents continues to cause stress to her, her husband, and sometimes their young kids.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 8:15 PM

[QUOTE] "Another hit," OP?

Yes, R1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 8:30 PM

Is this what kept Paul Rudd away from Halloween Kills? If so, lucky him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2021 1:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!