Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan King and Cuffe Owens Secretly Marry, President Joe Biden Attends Wedding

Here comes the bride! Meghan King married Cuffe Owens on Monday, October 11, and she has given an inside look at the intimate wedding ceremony, which was attended by President Joe Biden.

“Our wedding was about two things for us,” King, 37, told Brides. “Our love for and commitment to each other, and our family — each of our families, and the new very large and very tight family that we were bonding together by getting married. That’s it.”

In wedding photos shared with the outlet (seen below), King wears a short white blazer dress by Rasario from Matches Fashion online, and Owens, 42, a navy blue Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit.

The former Real Housewives of Orange County star’s nuptials were held in Pennsylvania at the home of the groom’s parents, Jack and Valerie Owens. Valerie, President Biden’s sister, serves as one of his advisors, and planned her son’s wedding along with her daughters, Casey and Missy.

The marriage plans were first revealed by NBC White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell. She tweeted that the president, 78, and first lady Jill Biden would attend a “small, family wedding” on Monday, which is a federal holiday marking Indigenous People’s Day and Columbus Day.

“Their nephew, Cuffe Owens, is marrying Meghan O’Toole King,” O’Donnell stated.

Social media posts from King’s family revealed RJ King, and his boyfriend, Charlie Knepper, were in attendance as well as her sister Caitlin King.

The news was a surprise to King’s fans. She only introduced followers to her new beau two weeks ago via Instagram.

“Trying my best to avoid any cheesy introductions like ‘my main squeeze’ … so just meet my man. ❤️,” she captioned a September 25 post that showed her snuggling up to Owens.

King was previously married twice before. The former model married the lawyer Brad McDill in July 2007 before legally separating in October 2011. She later said she was “too young” to tie the knot, having walked down the aisle at age 22.

She was then married to Jim Edmonds from 2014 to 2019, and the marriage was shown on Bravo’s RHOC, where she was a cast member from 2015 to 2017. The Missouri native shares daughter Aspen, 4, and twins Hart and Hayes, 3, with the retired athlete, 51. Their complicated divorce was finalized in May.

Both have moved on with other partners. Edmonds proposed to his girlfriend, Kortnie O’Connor, in August, Us Weekly confirmed at the time. King briefly dated Christian Schauf and then Will Roos before meeting her match with Owens.

After her divorce was finalized, the former reality star emphasized to Us that she was still hoping to meet her soul mate eventually.

“It feels good to put that behind me and just look to the future,” King exclusively told Us in May while promoting her LULUSIMONSTUDIO x Meghan King Capsule Collection. “I want to spend my life with a partner. I’m a loyal, monogamous individual. I’ve been having a lot of fun dating, but I’m really hoping to settle down and find that partner.”

King's children, who she shares with Edmonds, served as the couple's official wedding party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2021 6:04 AM

Cuffe is cute, in an oddball sort of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 9:03 PM

I'm a huge Meghan fan.

I love her detective work in bringing down Deplorable Vicki Gunvalson, and her fraud boyfriend Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 9:03 PM

Will we see a behind the scenes YT with the “In Wuv” RJ and Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 9:06 PM

Meanwhile, has Jim Edmonds come out of the closet yet?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 9:09 PM

R4 No but he has gotten married again.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 12:17 AM

Asshole Jim treated her like shit. I'm glad she found someone. He does has very nice teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2021 3:34 AM

I have no idea who these people are. I suppose that says more about me than it does about them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2021 4:18 AM

[quote] Jim Edmonds Called Himself ‘Anti-Biden’ Days Before She Married the President’s Nephew

Diss! Jim Edmonds shaded Meghan King and Cuffe Owens before their wedding by wearing a T-shirt that dissed his ex-wife’s new husband’s uncle, President Joe Biden.

King, a former cast member on The Real Housewives of Orange County, and Owens, the nephew of President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden, married on Monday, October 11, in Pennsylvania. The nuptials—which were attended by the POTUS and FLOTUS—were held at the home of the groom’s parents, Jack and Valerie Owens. (Valerie—who is President Biden’s sister and serves as one of his advisors—planned the wedding along with her daughters, Casey and Missy.)

Two days before the wedding, King’s ex-husband’s daughter, Hayley Edmonds, posted a photo of her and her father—who was married to King from 2014 to 2021—in matching T-shirts that read “Anti Biden Social Club” on the back. “Your opinion? We don’t care,” Hayley wrote in the caption. “Thanks @brittanyaldean for the inspo 💗.”

A source told Us Weekly on Monday that Edmonds was given a “heads’ up” about his ex-wife’s wedding before she tied the knot. “She has very little communication with her ex, but he was given a heads up a few days prior,” the insider said. “Mainly because her kids were part of the wedding.”

King and Edmonds share three kids: Aspen, 4, Hayes, 3, and Hart, 3. They married in 2014 and separated in October 2019. they finalized their divorce in May after a long custody battle over their children. According to Us Weekly, King and Owens dated for three weeks before their wedding. “Her family is a bit shocked that she tied the knot so quickly,” a source told the magazine. In an interview with Brides published on Monday, King revealed that she and Owens met on a dating app and that she met his family after one week of dating.

“We connected on a dating app, texted for a day or two, then spent five straight hours on the phone the first time we spoke,” she said. “By the time that call ended, Cuffe was booked and packed for a flight to St. Louis that took off in about eight hours. Within a week, we were back on the East Coast, meeting his family, and starting to plan our future together. We didn’t leave each other’s side for weeks.”

As for their wedding, King revealed that the date of her and Owens’ nuptials was also the wedding anniversary of his parents. “We toyed around with an L.A. wedding — at an estate or venue or something — but the truth is it never felt right to either one of us,” she said. “When we realized that Cuffe’s parents’ wedding anniversary — October 11 — was a holiday Monday, we both knew exactly what we were going to do, where we were going to do it and how we were going to do it. It’s a beautiful thing to see eye-to-eye with each other as we do.”

For the occasion, King wore a short white blazer dress by Rasario from Matches Fashion online. Owens, for his part, dressed in a navy blue Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit. “I bought thousands of dollars worth of dresses online — everything from traditional gowns to cocktail dresses off the rack,” King told Brides. “And, breaking from tradition, I tried all of them on for Cuffe to see. We both found ourselves getting caught up in expectations of tradition with the dress when I just decided to wear what felt most like ‘me.’”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 2:49 PM

Is this a soap opera thread?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 2:53 PM

Real Housewives, R9.

Meghan King was on the Real Housewives of OC for two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 3:05 PM

Jim Edmonds has a punchable face

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 4:35 PM

They have now split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2021 11:13 PM

Something must be seriously wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2021 6:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!