Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, you! Can I ask you a personal question?

Is your daughter mulatto?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 5:57 PM

Love the original Hairspray! Deborah Harry and Sony Bono needed more screen time.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 7:57 PM

So much more fun than the musical

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 8:11 PM

That girl's got roaches in her hair!

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 8:42 PM

Only when she can use it to her advantage!

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 9:12 PM

Tracy Turnblad is a HUMAN ROACH NEST!

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 7:21 PM

She’s adopted!

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 7:34 PM

R6 Everyday I wish that were the case.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 8:36 PM

Me too.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 9:36 PM

She’s an adopted mulatto who can’t drive

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Let's get high and iron the chick's hair!

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2021 3:59 AM

"She can't decide. When I was raising her she was white. Then she married into a foreign family and said she was black, and that the nation of the family she married into was racist and hated her, although the family includes people of colour in their geneology and the entire family on separate occasions has visited nations where people of colour are the majority of the population. She joined a white sorority when she went to college, which I paid for. Now she won't speak to me, so I don't know which colour or race she is, or anything about her, unless I read a tabloid newspaper or switch on telly to hear her trashing me for abusing her when she was young. I was surprised as just about everybody in the family was about the abuse stories. But she was an A-list actress, you know. So maybe she was just rehearsing for something. I wouldn't know. She's frozen me out." Thomas Mar... oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2021 5:20 AM

It really IS true that somehow, every single fucking thread eventually becomes about her, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2021 3:35 PM

"For all we know, she might be high yellow!"

--Velma on Tracy Turnblad

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 4:28 PM

Big as a house! With a triple process, no less.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 4:45 PM

I enjoy saying Von Tussle more than Von Pussy!

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!