Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meth Virginia couple busted trying to sell 'nuclear secrets'

I bet they prounce it NEW-kyuh-lur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 12:03 AM

It's nice to see a homegrown native traitor again. The Chinese professors in American universities seemed to have taken over the market.

Reading between the lines I suspect he thought he was selling nuke secrets to Israel, but Mossad tipped off FBI.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 9:45 AM

That’s Julius and Ethel Rosenberg level espionage.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 12:31 PM

OP, read the first sentence of the article. They are from MARYLAND.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 1:38 PM

Why won’t they say which country?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote]It's nice to see a homegrown native traitor again. The Chinese professors in American universities seemed to have taken over the market.

See! China is stealing our jobs!

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 10:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 6:20 PM

Walter Mondale, the VP under Jimmy Carter,always used to say "NEW-kyuh-ler."

Carter himself pronounced it "NEW-kuh-ler."

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 6:27 PM

I pronounce it like it's spelled...nu-cleer.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 6:28 PM

Interesting that the wife is anti-Trump but just as treasonous. Two sides of the same coin.

If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s a traitor. I hope they do them just like they did the Rosenbergs.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 6:31 PM

My kid had a SCIENCE teacher who pronounced it “Nucular”. I asked how she’d pronounce “nucleus” - “nuculus”?

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 6:33 PM

[quote]If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s a traitor.

Welcome to the entire GOP.

And does anyone doubt Trump would do the same for the right price or just tell him you heard he's amazing at sex.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2021 6:36 PM

OP, I love that you blamed this on Virginia. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 6:38 PM

Would you be considered NJ or NY in this rivalry, R12?

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2021 6:40 PM

Oh, MD is definitely the NJ here. VA has the largest stick up its ass of any state in this country.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 6:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2021 11:39 PM

When are people going to wake up and realize that the further you go on the left or the right, it becomes authoritarian and anti-American? It is NOT a straight line but a circle. Western Liberal Democracy is the center top. And opposite it, at the bottom, side by side is Communism and Fascism. They both share much, much more with each other than they do with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote] side by side is Communism and Fascism. They both share much, much more with each other than they do with the rest of us

Common sense that escapes the intelligentsia now and back to the early 1930s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2021 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!