Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

He's made the money. He's forty. He's created a career that's very independent of Hollywood norms. So why not?

by Anonymousreply 537November 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Family reasons.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2021 2:57 AM

You really think Gyllenhaal is gay?

I don’t get the vibes at all. Maybe 10 years ago I questioned it but as he’s gotten older and lost his boyish charm, I think he’s going to become a dirty old straight man like Leo and Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2021 3:02 AM

No credible public relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2021 3:05 AM

What about the new girl he’s been with?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2021 3:06 AM

Another question: why bother? As OP says, he's created a career that's independent of Hollywood norms. And it's nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2021 3:09 AM

Because his agents won’t let him come out. Same with Leo, Tom C., Bradley Cooper, Timotay, Tom Holland, etc. It’s more lucrative to pretend you are straight.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 3:11 AM

I could care less. But I’m available if he wants to date me. Hi Jake! Xoxo

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote] dirty old straight man like Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 3:47 AM

OP, just to piss off bitter fraus like you.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 3:48 AM

MOTT

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 3:50 AM

Because he's not gay, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 3:51 AM

He's gotta be into some really fucked up stuff though, right?

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 3:55 AM

OP is nibby nosing frau. Jake is handsome, he's got money, she wants it.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 4:05 AM

Jake was Toothy Tile, right?

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 5:40 AM

Toothy Tile was pretty much fanfiction . It started out as a very generic blind item . Young actor is secretly bi ( back in the beginning Toothy Tile was still bi) . People started the usual guessing game and Jake got selected for the role because he had Brokeback Mountain coming up and Heath took himself out of the running by knocking up Michelle Williams on the damn mountain . And the more people mentioned Jake the more specific the blind item got and Toothy also went from bi to gay . Eventually even Ted Casablanca (what ever happened to him ) had to have realized that he went too far and tried to bullshit his way out of it with the story of swirling juices to create the super secret hidden basement baby .

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 5:51 AM

I know a gay guy who is extremely close to him professionally and he swears there's no dirt. Extremely close. For at least 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 5:56 AM

Extremely close? Like, six inches deep?

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 8:53 AM

Straight, has been with that French model for a couple years now.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2021 9:03 AM

The fraus are delusional with constantly trolling with Jake is straight

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2021 9:14 AM

Unfortunately it’s a potentially self-immolating move for a leading role actor to come out. Hollywood may be liberal but is run by accountants and the sad fact is that many parts of the world, including highly lucrative markets like China, are horrendously homophobic. In short, an openly gay lead actor is a bad investment.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2021 9:15 AM

R20 well said

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2021 9:25 AM

Epitome of bi...and hairy.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2021 9:26 AM

There has never been any credible evidence that Jake is gay. Even if he was, who fucking cares, he's old and ugly now.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2021 9:52 AM

[quote] The fraus are delusional with constantly trolling with Jake is straight

If you meant me, I'm a raging fag.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2021 10:38 PM

I honestly would rather not know the private lives of most actors.

I think being out is important and in most other industries/professions it's so empowering. But acting is a bit different.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2021 10:42 PM

Who is gayer? Gyllenhaal or DiCaprio?

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 10:45 PM

I don't think it is a bout homophobia in Hollywood in the majority, per se. Let's face it, that town is about suspending the sense of reality to a certain degree in a film -- and if you're going to have an openly gay lead actor in a story relationship with an actor of the opposite sex, it's going to likely work against the story's intended romantic angle, their intercommunications dynamic, the audiences' reactions and, ultimately, the film's box office success to a great degree, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2021 12:54 AM

Toothy Tile as bi seems more likely. I don’t think Kiki Dunst would have been in a showmance and they were cute together way back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2021 12:59 AM

Jake Gyllenhaal doesn't seem gay to me. He's like one of those unattractive guys that because he was a famous actor he would get laid. But he looks smelly.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2021 1:13 AM

I used to think Leo pinged when he was younger. He was cute then. Now he is gross. Just some old asshole dating women half his age. Typical

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2021 1:15 AM

I don’t get that he’s gay either. Now, his brother in law Peter Sarsgaard on the other hand../

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 12, 2021 1:37 AM

I think gay men romanticized the idea of Jake being gay because of BBM. It’s really just much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2021 1:40 AM

OP Always nice to hear from 2006.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2021 1:42 AM

Was his bf Jonathan Groff or am I thinking of another actor paired to JG. Either way, I volunteer to be the cheese in that sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2021 1:47 AM

The Toothy Tile thing was utter bullshit. By the end of it, he had Baby Tile. Come on, a child is hidden after all these years?

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 1:53 AM

My partner (before we were together) lived next door to him in the Hollywood Hills. Jake was dating a guy and made no secret about it. Funnily enough, this was when he "dating" Reese and she was, in fact, over all the time. But clearly as a friend.

My partner doesn't care about Hollywood and didn't even know who Jake/Reese/etc were, but he thought Jake was hot so did a little research.

Take that however you want.

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2021 2:40 AM

^I believe it

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2021 3:03 AM

Your Fraugrance is revolting

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2021 3:06 AM

It's making me sick to my uterus, I'm about to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote]I could care less. But I’m available if he wants to date me. Hi Jake! Xoxo

If he's into fucking idiots, maybe he'll track you down from this post.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2021 3:58 AM

Jake isn't gay. Time to Finally move on.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2021 4:05 AM

The Jake is gay trolls are the same as the Ricky Martin had a facelift trolls. You can't make them move on because they. well, they're not able to.

by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2021 4:09 AM

Back when Deux Moi actually posted gossip she posted a bunch of stuff about him. From everything posted, he is straight and gross. Lots of reports of him smelling disgusting, sitting front and center at Soul Cycle with greasy dirty hair and stinking up the room, lots of accounts of him dating various younger nobody women in NY and treating them poorly. Stories of him being intense and weird and pretentious. None of it was that interesting but it all seemed true. Completely ruined my opinion of him.

We don’t want him.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2021 4:10 AM

[quote] My partner (before we were together) lived next door to him in the Hollywood Hills. Jake was dating a guy and made no secret about it.

Can you elaborate on “made no secret about it”?

The subsequent replies in this thread cast doubt on his gayness.

I’ve never seen any concrete evidence that he’s straight, either.

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2021 4:13 AM

OP should have her demented brain checked first since she always believes every man is gay, even her own father. Crazy, old, fat coot.

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2021 4:15 AM

I used to be a fan but honestly I’m bored by him. He’s still cast in good/interesting movies usually, but he’s like Leo diCaprio in that he doesn’t really elevate the material, is rather predictable in his performances and most of the time I wish someone else was cast instead. He’s just fortunate, like diCaprio, that enough interesting/good directors want to work with him- but I wouldn’t put it down to any talent it’s more about his branding as an intelligent, “quirky” actor. He really did try to butch up his image with “end of watch”, “prisoners”, “southpaw” and “wildlife” but he doesn’t really pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2021 4:41 AM

It seems like somebody told him to butch up his image for longevity perhaps or to be considered for a superhero franchise.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2021 4:47 AM

Street name for your ex? I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2021 4:56 AM

Have people forgotten that Jake was in a long-standing relationship with Austin Nichols? Every supposed female paramour is a beard.

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2021 5:13 AM

Is Jake Gyllenhaal a Lebanese too? First Danny Thomas, and now Jake?

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2021 5:37 AM

Jake's love of show tunes and his slight lisp are some gay stereotypes he has.

(and the Taylor Swift relationship too.)

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2021 5:58 AM

R49: Most of us remember! It is just a few "he is straight!" trolls running up and down this thread (along with the Ben Afflect and Bradley Cooper threads) forgetting and protesting too much.

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2021 6:02 AM

r2 = "I no longer find him attractive, therefore he must be straight".

DL logic is migraine-inducing.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2021 6:31 AM

[quote] I think he’s going to become a dirty old straight man like Leo and Jack Nicholson.

Leo? Really?

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2021 6:37 AM

It happens with every gay star who eventually comes out. A lot of (mostly frau) posts about how straight he is and getting no gay vibes and how "DL wants everybody to be gay". Then we he finally comes out, they're the "we been knew" and "water is wet" comments.

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2021 6:37 AM

Anybody who's seen these photos and still claims this man is straight isn't just clueless, but plain stoopid with the intelligence of a gnat. I automatically assume I'm working with an IQ of under 75 when I see those comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2021 6:42 AM

I always thought toothy tile was Evans because of his teeth

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2021 6:44 AM

[quote]There has never been any credible evidence that Jake is gay.

There has never been any credible evidence that he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2021 6:50 AM

Tits and ass but not vagina. Bi? Love for mtfs? hot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2021 6:55 AM

R44, oh just normal bf stuff. Like, Jake and the guy (I'm pretty sure it was Austin) would get the Sunday paper together in robes (yes, this was back when people still got the paper!) indicating that they'd slept together and woke up together.

My partner's house was actually above Jake's. Next door, but elevated (it's the hills, hard to explain). So Jake's driveway was just below my partner's deck. Thus, he could see the newspaper retrieval... Stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2021 7:07 AM

R36 Sure, Jan. And the Earth is flat while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2021 8:19 AM

There was a time when Jake and Austin went everywhere together Then it all stopped suddenly which is more indicative of a break up because straight friendships rarely end so abruptly. Because no closeted gay celebrity is ever public about his flings, we have to fill in the gaps ourselves.

. Like this pap shot of them leaving their hotel one morning both looking a little unkempt. They were a couple then they broke up. Which explains why they've never been seen together in the same postcode again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2021 9:21 AM

That's your evidence for them being gay? They are unkempt and don't shower 50 times a day? No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2021 9:52 AM

Love these posts, bit of simple googling and the original story dates from 2006,. that pap shot is from 2009 (that blog is hilarious, Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell a thing?!), and yet there are plenty of pictures of them long after that "breakup", that's a very long term secret romance going on here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2021 10:01 AM

[quote]That's your evidence for them being gay? They are unkempt and don't shower 50 times a day? No. Just no.

No.No one but the guys he's hooked up with can provide that. But pics like the one at r56 are as close as you'll get to "evidence" because he will never do PDA with a guy. I notice you never ask for "evidence" even in the face of clearly staged shots like this one with Taylor Swift. Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2021 10:15 AM

Oh I really dont think he's gay... the ones that you think probably are just heterosexual dudes with sensitive feminine expressive sides.... the really gay people that are closeted and famous are the ones you'd probably least expect, a tough macho stud kind of guy is more likely to be closeted.

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2021 10:15 AM

Then why are you on a thread where people believe he's gay? I have never posted on a Jon Hamm thread, even though I find him insanely attractive, because he's ... wait for it ... undeniably straight.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2021 10:44 AM

r64 I was here in 2006 when Jake was generating about 10 times the threads that hideous Timothy Chalamet kid does on this site now. Back then, he was less guarded, which is how the courtside pics happened.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2021 10:50 AM

I’m pretty sure he probably is gay, but we’re still living in a day and age where that is not acceptable for leading male actors.

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2021 11:25 AM

[quote]People started the usual guessing game and Jake got selected for the role because he had Brokeback Mountain coming up and Heath took himself out of the running by knocking up Michelle Williams on the damn mountain.

There were rumors about him as far back as when he did October Sky, when few people were checking for him, and went to Columbia with people saying he was bisexual even back then with people saying they either made out with him or at the least he was pretty open about it.

But I don't really expect anyone to remember Is He/She Gay and ye olden Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2021 11:31 AM

Married to his career. A deeply committed relationship.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2021 11:43 AM

r70 His first movie, City Slickers at age 12. Billy Crystal thought he's gay:

[italic]“He was always performing,” remembers Crystal. “He would sing from South Pacific and we’d all go, ‘He’s gay, he’s going to be gay.’” Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/italic]

That article is no longer on the EW site, btw. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2021 11:46 AM

Here's the 2008 DL thread about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2021 11:47 AM

He looked cuter before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2021 11:54 AM

[quote] Love these posts, bit of simple googling and the original story dates from 2006,. that pap shot is from 2009 (that blog is hilarious, Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell a thing?!), and yet there are plenty of pictures of them long after that "breakup", that's a very long term secret romance going on here!

Are you referring to Jake and Austin?

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2021 2:23 PM

R72, Jake would have been 10 when filming City Slickers. He was born Dec. 1980 and the movie was released June 1991, Jake wouldn’t have turned 12 until Dec of 1992.

But I agree with Billy Crystal: if he was singing numbers from South Pacific on the set of City Slickers, at age 10, he’s probably gay. *Maybe* bi.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2021 2:30 PM

Beards:

Kirsten Dunst

Reese Witherspoon

Taylor Swift

A French Model

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2021 3:16 PM

The Witherspoon bearding was almost as ridiculous as Taylor Swift. Here they are in Italy making out in front of Mama Gyllenhaal. Definitely a performance for the paps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2021 4:20 PM

His obit will read:

Jake Gyllenhaal was fucked in a tent by Oscar winner Heath Ledger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2021 4:32 PM

R65 Celebrity worship is disgustingly revolting and the sign of a very limited intelligence. VERY limited. No one should give any fucks for these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2021 5:38 PM

Girls tend to be stupid and natural fascists. Clearly this OP is a fucking stupid girl. No need to say anymore.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 5:39 PM

Yikes, R81. I’m a male supremacist as much as any guy, but that’s going a bit far. “Girls tend to be stupid and natural fascists”? How does that even follow from “Why doesn’t Jake just come out?”, a question that anyone of either gender could’ve asked?

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 5:47 PM

Get a load of Brooke Astor at R80.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 6:12 PM

R82 Only a girl could be so stupid to give a fuck who Jake chooses to fuck. No one with a brain gives any fucks.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 6:37 PM

No one with a brain says "gives any fucks."

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] Toothy Tile as bi seems more likely. I don’t think Kiki Dunst would have been in a showmance

Can't you refer to people and things by their actual names? Why do you have to write like Ted Casablanca did 20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 6:56 PM

Brainy R84 is above all of this tawdry gossip. I wonder why he's even on this thread. I guess just to let us know he's above all this tawdry gossip.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 6:58 PM

Maybe r84 is actually BELOW all this tawdry gossip r87.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 7:28 PM

Recent video #1. He talks to Howard Stern about getting married (to a woman) now that he's accomplished a lot in his career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Video #2: Jake explains to Howard that he probably couldn't star in Brokeback Mountain if it were made today because he's not a gay actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 7:58 PM

What a load of horse shit ^^

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 7:59 PM

Jake only dates in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 9:31 PM

Yep! Jake and Vin like the same type of women (smirk).

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] Jake explains to Howard that he probably couldn't star in Brokeback Mountain if it were made today because he's not a gay actor.

So that explains him butching up his image. Unfortunately to me he’s typecast as the gay and sensitive characters he players before. I can’t see him as very masculine characters or fathers.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 9:39 PM

R89 He’s in love and wants a family. Awww.

What makes a man desire a wife and family? What’s the payoff and reward when his future is mostly likely a divorce, a custody battle, and crazy child support payments?

I totally understand marriage and family if I was a woman. Women like and desire children way more than men and weddings are big parties for yourself. And you’ll most likely win in divorce court and be able to keep the kids if you’re not batshit crazy.

I just don’t understand the appeal with men. Maybe some married people can explain it to me.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 9:41 PM

I know, right? It's ridiculous that he keeps up this pointless charade. Surely it is of no benefit to anyone by now.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 9:42 PM

He looks great in those two videos. I realize there may be a bit of a zoom-type beauty filter in play, but still. His eyes are as big as a cartoon Disney prince.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 10:06 PM

I never got him or Timotheeeeeeee Chardonnay. Both of them are hyped up as hunks but they aren't that sexy... or hot... or nice looking. Especially Timotheeeeeeee, he just looks like the "sensitive" boy you dumped for the football player.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 10:51 PM

Who the fuck wants a football player?

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 10:54 PM

He might be bi, but if he wants a family, well… women are probably better for that purpose than gay men. MOST gay men are just terrible long term partners.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2021 10:54 PM

It's known in NY circles that Jake is gay. He doesn't go to any great lengths to hide it in private life.

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2021 11:13 PM

Because he's not gay.

No how much fans of BBM want him to be.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2021 11:14 PM

Sorry r102. It's not a secret in the biz. Go back to your pumpkin spice and Maroon 5 DVD.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2021 11:19 PM

A good friend was summering on the French Riviera in 2005 and saw Jake and Heath together at private and public Happy Few spots, and the two were lovers.

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote] Women like and desire children way more than men and weddings are big parties for yourself.

Speak for yourself.

Kids are annoying and environmentally-destructive lampreys, and weddings are expensive rituals of rape-as-practise.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2021 11:37 PM

[quote]Jake explains ... he's not a gay actor.

Jake is bi confirmed!

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2021 11:38 PM

R72 Billy Crystal seems like a real one. He was visibly and vocally there for the gay community in a respectful way, long before it was fashionable or even safe in popular culture. I would tend to trust his judgement and opinion on such matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2021 11:39 PM

he's clearly a pussy hound. The decrepit queens are in fanfiction mode again.

by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2021 11:39 PM

R65 OT but Swifty’s hair used to be so thick and fluffy and static. What happened? Now it’s pin-straight and sort of stringy.

by Anonymousreply 109October 12, 2021 11:40 PM

R58 very sneaky bit of semantics. Men can have ‘tits and ass’ just like women. Maybe he just likes chubby blokes, or fit-flabs, or men with some curves.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2021 12:03 AM

R89 Been there done that dear boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2021 12:56 AM

Jake is absolutely not a gay actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2021 1:03 AM

He's very inarticulate in the Howard Stern interview.

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2021 1:40 AM

For Auld Lang Syne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2021 2:10 AM

[quote] he's clearly a pussy hound. The decrepit queens are in fanfiction mode again.

Haha

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2021 2:51 AM

^ Maggie

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2021 2:57 AM

Ledger was acting. Gyllenhaal was behaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2021 3:10 AM

R114 Unfair! He looks at everyone that way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2021 3:30 AM

[quote]Liberace tells "What I Want in a Woman"

Liberace was born way too soon. Unlike today, women with penises were much harder to find in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2021 6:26 AM

R85 Change your loaded tampon, stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2021 9:12 AM

Team whore.

by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2021 8:40 PM

He's not gay, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2021 8:42 PM

Sorry. R121 was meant for a different thread.

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2021 8:45 PM

To be fair, R121 is appropriate for any thread.

by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2021 9:28 PM

Whatever he is (I suspect gay) I'm just glad he doesn't wear his sexuality around his neck like desperate leathery thrist trap Luke Evans or insufferable gay pride float Billy Porter. We have MORE than enough obnoxious queens.

by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2021 10:40 PM

^^^ We have more than enough obnoxious Karens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 14, 2021 1:10 AM

Nobody but fraus give a shit about Luke Evans

by Anonymousreply 127October 14, 2021 1:14 AM

If he ever does, he can count on my support as a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 128October 14, 2021 1:25 AM

New interview. He SAID he’s STRAIGHT

Howard Stern talks to Jake Gyllenhaal about how people became obsessed with his sexuality after Brokeback Mountain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 14, 2021 1:27 AM

It's the straight women and trans women trolling this site that can't accept that he's not married. He's handsome. He's talented. He's famous. He's got money. They want it. Their pussies/mussies/fake or real ta ta's. Hell, they can't even pay for a subscription to this site.

They're tweaking because his in his 40's and never fancied them.

by Anonymousreply 130October 14, 2021 1:28 AM

As has been said, it's known in the Industry and also in NY circles that Jake is gay and doesn't really hide it in his private life. It sucks that he has to pretend to be straight (and Stern, who surely knows what the deal is, plays along) but unfortunately that's fucking show business. Very little has changed for leading male actors since Rock Hudson's day, for a variety of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 131October 14, 2021 2:02 AM

Does he identify as a straight man in that Howard Stern interview? I can’t be bothered to watch it all.

by Anonymousreply 132October 14, 2021 2:10 AM

He might be gay, or maybe not, but it's pretty clear to me he has... issues.

by Anonymousreply 133October 14, 2021 2:20 AM

What kind of issues, R133? (Honestly asking— I really don’t know much about him except that he’s a bit of a diva/asshole to work with.)

by Anonymousreply 134October 14, 2021 2:22 AM

[quote]Very little has changed for leading male actors since Rock Hudson's day, for a variety of reasons.

And long before Rock Hudson's day, back to the earliest days of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 135October 14, 2021 2:39 AM

Jake admitted he has been in analysis since he was 7 yo. Tells you all ya need to know.

by Anonymousreply 136October 14, 2021 2:39 AM

Straight guys in Hollywood don't make it to 40 without a single representative relationship. They just don't. If Jake was really straight, he have been married and divorced twice already, probably with several kids. He has issues, probably with intimacy and yes, sex.

by Anonymousreply 137October 14, 2021 2:39 AM

ANALysis . Fixed for R136.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 14, 2021 2:43 AM

I don't know any straight men in their 40s who haven't had, at the very least, one long-term, live-in relationship with a woman. Most of them are married or divorced, and if divorced they have a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 139October 14, 2021 2:44 AM

As I said in R137.

by Anonymousreply 140October 14, 2021 2:46 AM

Jacob needs to settle down with a nice Jewish boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 14, 2021 2:49 AM

r139 except for the fact Jake has had several long term relationships with women. This current one he has been with for years (3 I think), and the previous GF for years also. He cant win. Either people here dont think it counts as he doesnt talk about them all the time - so think he is forever single, or they will also think he is bearding if he does talk about them. 10 years ago I could have brought him as being a closet case, now im not convinced.

by Anonymousreply 142October 14, 2021 2:56 AM

Pete Davidson isn't Jewish

by Anonymousreply 143October 14, 2021 3:13 AM

r142 he was papped with women. Not in a relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 144October 14, 2021 3:14 AM

Is there proof that he’s in a long term relationship with a chick now?

Has anyone ever come on this site with inside dirt about him? Or is virtually NOTHING known about his private life?

by Anonymousreply 145October 14, 2021 3:19 AM

r145 there have been several posts on this very thread with dirt.

by Anonymousreply 146October 14, 2021 3:20 AM

R146, you mean the guy whose boyfriend lived behind/above Jake’s property in the Hills? I’m on the fence about the meaning of that situation with Austin, getting the newspaper in their bathrobes, etc.

I was thinking more along the lines of, has anyone who’s ever been in a position to know for sure what’s really going on in his private life come on the site and spilled any dirt?

by Anonymousreply 147October 14, 2021 3:23 AM

He walks around NYC with his boyfriends and goes to public places like restaurants and such with them. It's not a secret in NYC. Hell, he does SoulCycle. How many straight men are in SoulCycle? And with another man at that?

by Anonymousreply 148October 14, 2021 3:27 AM

The porn trolls have arrived en force. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 149October 14, 2021 3:47 AM

R143 Davidson's dad is Jewish his Mom is Irish Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 150October 14, 2021 3:47 AM

R142/ R149 Jake's PR shills have arrived .Typical.

by Anonymousreply 151October 14, 2021 3:49 AM

Another tweeked out queen thread. Great.

by Anonymousreply 152October 14, 2021 3:51 AM

The porn posts made me laugh because they’re so ridiculous and took me by surprise (after 137 non-porn replies in this thread—and 3 days after it was started).

Life is better when you don’t take things like Jake Gyllenhaal too seriously, R149.

by Anonymousreply 153October 14, 2021 3:52 AM

Dumb Fraus wake up and smell the cookies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 14, 2021 3:53 AM

R153 Well your here Karen.

by Anonymousreply 155October 14, 2021 3:55 AM

Shock value works for about a half second. Then it's just meh.

by Anonymousreply 156October 14, 2021 3:55 AM

^ You are just too obvious hon.

by Anonymousreply 157October 14, 2021 3:57 AM

R155 It's you're. As in YOU ARE.

by Anonymousreply 158October 14, 2021 3:57 AM

[quote] Well your here Karen.

?? I’m having a good time in this thread. Who the fuck are you to call me a “Karen”? I’m just enjoying the gossip AND the goofy Photoshop porn. I didn’t say anything to indicate I was ‘above’ this thread or something.

by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2021 3:59 AM

Case Closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 14, 2021 4:00 AM

R158 as in YOU'RE ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 14, 2021 4:04 AM

Gurls, gurls, gurls!

by Anonymousreply 162October 14, 2021 4:07 AM

Only ONE cat. That's hardly trying.

by Anonymousreply 163October 14, 2021 4:11 AM

Hold me Jake.

by Anonymousreply 164October 14, 2021 4:13 AM

Puzzled as to why among all his contemporaries : Ledger, Leto ,McConaughey only Gyllenhaal has not won an Oscar. In a 30 year career he seems to have tried all the usual stunts, starving himself,getting fat,pyschos,gays,comedy,indies,dramas even Broadway. Worked with the best directors. He's from a Hollywood family. Knows everyone in the business since he was a kid. Why no respect? Is he the male Glenn Close?

by Anonymousreply 165October 14, 2021 4:46 AM

When has he ever given an Oscar-type of performance?

I liked him a lot in Zodiac and Nightcrawler, but…

by Anonymousreply 166October 14, 2021 4:48 AM

You don't like me. You really don't like me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 14, 2021 4:50 AM

When has he ever given an Oscar-type of performance?

Certainly not with his bearding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 14, 2021 4:54 AM

R165 Hey hey he got an Oscar by injection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 14, 2021 4:59 AM

Woof! ^^ I wonder what the back seat of that car smelled like?

by Anonymousreply 170October 14, 2021 5:14 AM

CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK! CASEY FUCKING AFFLECK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 14, 2021 5:14 AM

cum and ass r170

by Anonymousreply 172October 14, 2021 5:17 AM

R165 Glenn Close is the male Glenn Close.

by Anonymousreply 173October 14, 2021 5:20 AM

LMFAO, R173!

by Anonymousreply 174October 14, 2021 5:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 14, 2021 7:29 AM

R130 Exactly. With girls, they expire once they hit 35 to 40, even quicker if theys fat. Gay men can keep fucking and being desirable till they're 60, then it's over.

by Anonymousreply 176October 14, 2021 10:55 AM

R176 gay men being desirable until they r 60?

FROM WHICH PLANET? MARS? Are you 12 because you talked like you have no life experience

by Anonymousreply 177October 14, 2021 12:08 PM

R177 I never said EVERY GAY MAN, stupid fuck. Gay men can still look amazing and have the option to keep fucking till they're at least 60. But after that forget it. Females don't have the option of still looking fit and hot and fuckable when they're 60. Look at Madonna. By the time she hit 30-35, she already looked like crap.

by Anonymousreply 178October 14, 2021 12:12 PM

Whatever he is, he does a mean Whitney Houston!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 14, 2021 12:15 PM

^^^^ Yea, he did that in drag on SNL one year. He is a good actor, I give him that. Too bad he lost the Tony this year. He was terrific in 'Sunday in the Park with George".

by Anonymousreply 180October 14, 2021 12:17 PM

R138 is this the casting couch?

by Anonymousreply 181October 14, 2021 12:20 PM

R178 “ Females don't have the option of still looking fit and hot and fuckable when they're 60. ”

Are you still living with your parents in the basement? You talk like a teenager. Lack of life experience I think

by Anonymousreply 182October 14, 2021 1:50 PM

R178, Madonna did not look “like crap” by the time she was 30-35. She was 32 when she did the Blonde Ambition tour for fuck’s sake. Bad example. She really didn’t start looking horrible until the last 5 years!

Okay, now back to Jake and his gay, showtune-singin’ ass.

by Anonymousreply 183October 14, 2021 3:24 PM

R181 Jake did not need the casting couch. He had the far more effective nepotism couch.

by Anonymousreply 184October 14, 2021 4:42 PM

I became convinced when I first saw those pics at R56. And remain so. There is no doubt those two weren't playing Hide the Sausage.

by Anonymousreply 185October 14, 2021 5:40 PM

[quote]Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

To respect my privacy.

by Anonymousreply 186October 14, 2021 5:46 PM

R179 it was painful listening them singing Whitney song. Can the fat phony James be any more gay?

by Anonymousreply 187October 14, 2021 6:17 PM

A friend of mine is friends with Dunst and had a project with her. Back when Jake and her were supposed to be an item he told me that the relationship was a PR stunt and he knew it from her. I have posted this story many times in the past.

by Anonymousreply 188October 14, 2021 6:33 PM

Why would a straight guy need a fake relationship, though? Is that something straight Hollywood actors do regularly?

by Anonymousreply 189October 14, 2021 6:44 PM

He'll probably get a "honorary Oscar" for career achievement when he's 70 yo.

by Anonymousreply 190October 14, 2021 7:12 PM

R183 Fuck off. By the early to mid 90s, Vadge was not sexy. She needed pounds of make up and photoshop to make what she was born with presentable. She has extremely poor genes. Everyone in her family are ugly going back hundreds of years. There are genealogy sites that show all her ancestors going back 150 years, they are all gross.

by Anonymousreply 191October 14, 2021 7:20 PM

You’re a complete idiot, R191.

by Anonymousreply 192October 14, 2021 7:51 PM

Why won't Jake validate ME? Is he or isn't he? What will I do with my days?

by Anonymousreply 193October 14, 2021 8:06 PM

I don't think Leo, Jake or Timothee are gay. Bradley Cooper yes I do. I get why people don't come out in Hollywood. But the evidence is slim to non existent I have said this before but I know some one that slept with Leo personally. Is she lying? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 194October 14, 2021 9:45 PM

Leo is bi. He and Lukas Haas have basically been in an open marriage for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 195October 14, 2021 9:48 PM

I would bet money that Leo and Lukas were lovers at some point, more easily than betting they never were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 14, 2021 9:52 PM

They've lived together for 25 years and travel everywhere together.

by Anonymousreply 197October 14, 2021 9:56 PM

R189, it can help for publicity purposes, particularly for up and coming young actors. I remember when Jake and Kirsten were supposedly dating, I was much more familiar with Kirsten Dunst than I was with Jake Gyllenhaal. I don’t think I even know who he was until I heard Kirsten Dunst was dating him.

That being said, once he’s more established and dating Reese Witherspoon, well… that does look more suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 198October 15, 2021 12:38 AM

Jakey and McBongo made a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 199October 15, 2021 12:38 AM

While Madge may have poor ancestors, aren't Jakes nobles? I think the Gyllenhaals are a noble family in Sweden. That's why he can't come out, it's for the honor of his ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 200October 15, 2021 1:33 AM

Oy! Jewish jewelers hon.

by Anonymousreply 201October 15, 2021 1:58 AM

Oh sorry so Leo is Bi not gay? Thanks for clarifying.

by Anonymousreply 202October 15, 2021 11:44 AM

R105 I agree, they are annoying but marriage has some incentives for certain people...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 15, 2021 4:17 PM

R194 Y u believe bradley a gay?

by Anonymousreply 204October 15, 2021 4:46 PM

R204 flunked Gay Gossip 101.

by Anonymousreply 205October 15, 2021 5:16 PM

I think he's bi or was at least bi-curious at some point in his past, but he isn't gay. But why come out as bi if it would jeopardize his career? Other than Luke Evans, I don't know any gay actors who actually have good careers. At most they get type casted as comedic relief. Unfortunately, coming out is usually a desperate tactic when the career isn't going so well. Looking at Colton Underwood and Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 206October 15, 2021 5:35 PM

He’s clearly not gay

by Anonymousreply 207October 15, 2021 5:35 PM

Oh okay, R207. Yes, now that you’ve pointed out how clear it is, it’s clear.

Very compelling.

by Anonymousreply 208October 15, 2021 6:23 PM

Is this Jake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 15, 2021 6:41 PM

Jake is gay. It's known in the Industry and among certain NY circles. He's not really closeted in his private life. He stays closeted in his public life for the sake of his career. Very little has changed re: leading actors. They still have to be closeted due to many factors.

THE END.

by Anonymousreply 210October 15, 2021 8:09 PM

R210 is correct

by Anonymousreply 211October 15, 2021 11:04 PM

I don’t know… there are lots of people posting in this thread who don’t know anything, who insist that R210 is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 212October 16, 2021 12:02 AM

Jake's art dealer in Velvet Buzzsaw was proof that he's gay. It was more than acting on display.

by Anonymousreply 213October 16, 2021 12:49 AM

Chris Pine is also gay or at the very least bi with a preference for men, btw. And a DRUNK.

by Anonymousreply 214October 16, 2021 1:07 AM

Jake is just your typical neurotic Jewish mama's boy closet case.

by Anonymousreply 215October 16, 2021 1:36 AM

Does feminizing him by calling him a "mama's boy" make you feel better about your life a 1950s bully?

by Anonymousreply 216October 16, 2021 2:26 AM

r213 You mean the character than ends up not actually being gay, but bisexual? Its not the point you think it is hon.......

by Anonymousreply 217October 16, 2021 6:15 AM

Most likely because he wants to keep working, get even more money, and doesn't care about being true to himself. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure casting still is prejudiced against gay men.

by Anonymousreply 218October 16, 2021 6:18 AM

I think what's interesting is that a lot of the actors people insist are gay have had high profile gay roles like Leo, Timothee, Jake. Tom Holland because he is twinky I guess and did musical theatre as a kid? I am one of those ones that believe Tom Cruise is straight. But the fact they played high profile gay roles and gay men desperate for validation of some sort want to believe they are actually gay? I wonder if that comes into it at all?

by Anonymousreply 219October 16, 2021 8:29 AM

OP is the Welp Troll who thinks everyone in Hollywood is gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 220October 16, 2021 9:14 AM

How is this horse NOT dead?

SURE, both Jake and Leo are gay and have completely fooled the press for two decades.

Isn't it funny how a minority of DL always thinks that actors who would mostly be screaming "I'm gay" from the rooftops...are in the closet? I mean...James Franco, the actor who has played gay character after gay character after gay character is secretly gay? You think Harry Styles, who wears fucking dresses and eyeliner, wouldn't be sucking a dick on the front cover of "Attitude" magazine if he were gay?

It's hilarious.

It's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 221October 16, 2021 9:42 AM

R221 how frau of yow

by Anonymousreply 222October 16, 2021 9:52 AM

Yup, R221. Harry's stans want him to marry a man but at most he's messed around with a couple of guys and only has romantic feelings for older women with blue eyes and sharp jawlines.

by Anonymousreply 223October 16, 2021 10:04 AM

What makes you think he is gay? Look like a straight man to me.

by Anonymousreply 224October 16, 2021 10:33 AM

There are hairy stinky gay men, R224.

by Anonymousreply 225October 16, 2021 10:43 AM

Some of my favorite gay men are hairy stinky gay men.

by Anonymousreply 226October 16, 2021 10:53 AM

I'm no fool. I have above average intelligence. Going by a motley collection of factors ranging from reliable anecdotes and gossip, on top of real-world practice over 40-odd years with a variety of human beings, circumstances and cultures, I am able to make informed inferences that, more often than not, tend to skew towards the truth.

I can tell r219 and r221 are fraus (possibly the same one).

I can also tell celebrities like Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Jon Hamm, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Jason Sudeikis, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Jude Law and Jason Momoa are (to me) as straight as they come.

On the other hand, given years of interviews, quotes, gossip I deem reliable, circumstantial evidence like how they've conducted their public lives and relations, and just plain good old human intuition, I am not sold on the alleged 100% straighteness of a bunch of celebrities that includes (but isn't limited to): Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Will Smith, Matthew McConaughey, Bradley Cooper, Keanu Reeves, Zac Efron, James Franco, Chris Pine, Jared Leto, Colin Farrell, Henry Cavill, Alexander Skarsgard Chace Crawford, Seann William Scott and that Timothy rat boy whose name I can't spell, among others. No, I don't have proof, like the sex tape you fraus seem to always be demanding. But, like I said, I'm not stupid, and coming from the PR world, and understanding celebrities are actual businesses themselves with lots of money and livelihoods riding on them, I would never take a celebrity's word (or a politician's or an athlete's) at face value. They'll say what's best for their interests. Only fraus believe everything they read on People Magazine.

I've deliberately left out names like Clint Eastwood and Brad Pitt because I'm not sure if they were forced by occupational realities to do what it takes to survive or if it's just in their nature to be, as it were, 'game'. I honestly don't know. But if you twisted my arm, I'd put Eastwood in the first category and Pitt in the second (partly due to his behavior during his apparent now former friendship with Clooney).

And just so we're clear, I'm not saying they're all definitely gay. They could be bisexual or have dabbled or experimented in the past but now stick to a more heterosexual path. But Jake Gyllenhaal, as far as I'm concerned, not only belongs on the second list, but the case to be made about him being gay is much stronger than most of the others I've listed.

by Anonymousreply 227October 16, 2021 2:09 PM

R227 has it basically right.

by Anonymousreply 228October 16, 2021 2:39 PM

I heard from my co-worker that Jake is not gay because He was told by his cousin who has a friend who works in Hollywood for some newspaper that has an editor who sometimes likes to let slip some juicy gossip about a celebrity. Now, that editor is real good friends with Anne Hathaway who won't say a word but Anne's personal assistant spoke to another Jake co-star unnamed who said he heard that Jake was straight from his cousin's brother in law who is great friends with a studio camaraman who has worked on some of Jake's films and has witnessed - so he says - Jake going down on a female extra behind the scenes, a real quickie. That studio cameraman's son actually posts here on DL and therefore we Now Know The Truth.

by Anonymousreply 229October 16, 2021 3:08 PM

[quote]we Now Know The Truth.

And it has set me free!

by Anonymousreply 230October 16, 2021 3:11 PM

Probably cause he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 231October 16, 2021 3:21 PM

R227 "I am not sold on the alleged 100% straighteness of a bunch of celebrities that includes (but isn't limited to): Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Will Smith, Matthew McConaughey, Bradley Cooper, Keanu Reeves, Zac Efron, James Franco, Chris Pine, Jared Leto, Colin Farrell, Henry Cavill, Alexander Skarsgard Chace Crawford, Seann William Scott and that Timothy rat boy whose name I can't spell, among others."

That's more than half of the most famous actors of the last 20 years. You know that gay people make 5% of the population, tops.

by Anonymousreply 232October 16, 2021 3:23 PM

[quote]OP is the Welp Troll who thinks everyone in Hollywood is gay and bearding.

It's the "Welp Troll" troll! Welcome back, R220!

by Anonymousreply 233October 16, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote]That's more than half of the most famous actors of the last 20 years. You know that gay people make 5% of the population, tops.

No that I believe your 5% figure, but you know the percentage of gay men doing, say, interior design is significantly higher than mechanics, right? Ditto, theatrical arts vs sports. You'll find more gay men in Hollywood than in the big sports leagues.

by Anonymousreply 234October 16, 2021 3:31 PM

R234 Most Hollywood actors have zero to do with theatrical arts and drama schools.

by Anonymousreply 235October 16, 2021 3:35 PM

Someone is really, really, really, really, really invested in convincing us that Gyllenhaal is gay

[/italic] Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

It's known in NY circles that Jake is gay. He doesn't go to any great lengths to hide it in private life. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Sorry r102. It's not a secret in the biz. Go back to your pumpkin spice and Maroon 5 DVD. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Nobody but fraus give a shit about Luke Evans Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

As has been said, it's known in the Industry and also in NY circles that Jake is gay and doesn't really hide it in his private life. It sucks that he has to pretend to be straight (and Stern, who surely knows what the deal is, plays along) but unfortunately that's fucking show business. Very little has changed for leading male actors since Rock Hudson's day, for a variety of reasons. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

I don't know any straight men in their 40s who haven't had, at the very least, one long-term, live-in relationship with a woman. Most of them are married or divorced, and if divorced they have a girlfriend. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Pete Davidson isn't Jewish Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

r142 he was papped with women. Not in a relationship with them. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

r145 there have been several posts on this very thread with dirt. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

He walks around NYC with his boyfriends and goes to public places like restaurants and such with them. It's not a secret in NYC. Hell, he does SoulCycle. How many straight men are in SoulCycle? And with another man at that? Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

cum and ass r170 Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Leo is bi. He and Lukas Haas have basically been in an open marriage for 25 years. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

They've lived together for 25 years and travel everywhere together. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Jakey and McBongo made a hot couple. Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

Jake is gay. It's known in the Industry and among certain NY circles. He's not really closeted in his private life. He stays closeted in his public life for the sake of his career. Very little has changed re: leading actors. They still have to be closeted due to many factors.

THE END. [/italic] Like, really, really, really, really invested.

by Anonymousreply 236October 16, 2021 3:40 PM

R236 Are you having a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 237October 16, 2021 3:46 PM

And someone else (psst. R236 and fraus) is really, really, really, really, really triggered that a gay gossip site believes Jake is gay and want him to come out...

by Anonymousreply 238October 16, 2021 3:48 PM

Must be a stroke

by Anonymousreply 239October 16, 2021 3:49 PM

R227 listed a lot of known closeted bisexuals or gays. (Though I don’t know anything about Timothy, or even who that is?) There really isn’t any serious dispute about their bisexuality, R232, except among the most clueless people.

by Anonymousreply 240October 16, 2021 3:56 PM

Most Hollywood actors have zero to do with theatrical arts and drama schools.

It's not all uniform. I'll concede most comedians, especially those who do standup, are straight. But actors? Drama club kids.

by Anonymousreply 241October 16, 2021 3:56 PM

Hi everyone, it's me, Jake. I'm SO sorry none of you have any sense of self, and that you need me to validate you. But listen up, you have had the power all along. Just click your heels three times, and go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 242October 16, 2021 3:59 PM

And shut, r219. No one is conflating gay roles with being gay. Why didn't the rumors follow Tom Hanks, Sean Penn, Colin Firth and Hugh Grant for their high profile gay roles?

by Anonymousreply 243October 16, 2021 4:05 PM

Hi everyone, it's me, R242. I'm SO sorry I don't have any sense of myself (or gaydar), and that I need to validate Jake's straightness. But listen up, I had the power all along. Just click my heels three times, and go fuck myself.

by Anonymousreply 244October 16, 2021 5:04 PM

Imitation is the sincerest for of flattery. THANK YOU!

by Anonymousreply 245October 16, 2021 5:09 PM

You're welcome - er "Jake"... Now, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 246October 16, 2021 5:13 PM

Gaydar. Is that a medical condition? Or just swishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 247October 16, 2021 5:14 PM

Now, now, stop picking on the gaylings. They are finding their way. Dealing with family strife. And all that rejection. You are a strong, powerful, whatever-you-are. And you are enough. Remember, you are beautiful. Except for that face, YIKES gurl, that could use some werk. And you don't need to fixate on movie stars. Except for the unreachable hot ones who never respond to your emails, instagrams, twitters and tik toks. Be yourself! Or somebody else that the public will accept. And don't listen to anyone on these stupid message boards. Except for me.

by Anonymousreply 248October 16, 2021 5:52 PM

Stop talking to yourself Troll R247 and R248.

by Anonymousreply 249October 16, 2021 5:57 PM

If only Jake would be what I want him to be. I'm so invested. I mean, I bought a ticket for that movie he was in that time. He OWES me!

by Anonymousreply 250October 16, 2021 6:09 PM

Some of you are so naive about the Industry.

by Anonymousreply 251October 16, 2021 7:51 PM

Any wishful thinking on my part evaporated with the news that Jake is one of those nutty bathing-averse celebrities. But I would not bet money on him being straight regardless of how bad he must smell.

by Anonymousreply 252October 16, 2021 8:07 PM

A musky taint and ballsack

by Anonymousreply 253October 16, 2021 8:16 PM

Enough !

Someone should just ask his sister, Maggie, whether her brother is gay.

If she dismisses the question, you’ve got your answer.

by Anonymousreply 254October 16, 2021 8:17 PM

All the gays date Taylor Swiffer. I heard a rumor she wrote her hit song "Why You No Like My Stinky Pussy?" about Jake.

by Anonymousreply 255October 16, 2021 8:18 PM

Clint Eastwood? Brad Pitt? Funny that the older actors you mentioned who are not that hot- Tom hanks, Sean Penn, the gay rumours have not followed them? Funny that. But why am I engaging with the deluded?

by Anonymousreply 256October 16, 2021 8:56 PM

Because Tom Hanks and Sean Penn have never been questionable. They are most likely 100% straight.

by Anonymousreply 257October 16, 2021 9:26 PM

R219 Keep wondering Karen.

by Anonymousreply 258October 16, 2021 11:39 PM

R250 /R256 Considering how dead his career is I'm surprised Gaylenhaall still has PR shills and fan Karens

by Anonymousreply 259October 16, 2021 11:43 PM

'But, like I said, I'm not stupid, and coming from the PR world...'

How many times have I heard a conspiracy theorist say this? You're not in PR, troll, and you're definitely stupid. You've just placed all the guys you find attractive in the gay category.

by Anonymousreply 260October 17, 2021 1:02 AM

If Jake is gay, I would like that. I would like him to marry me. If he isn't gay, I would still like him to marry me. Could someone please tell him?

by Anonymousreply 261October 17, 2021 2:24 AM

[quote]Clint Eastwood? Brad Pitt? Funny that the older actors you mentioned who are not that hot- Tom hanks, Sean Penn, the gay rumours have not followed them? Funny that. But why am I engaging with the deluded?

Seriously? None of the actors listed as straight at r227? is hot to you? Not even Jason Momoa or Chris Evans or Jon Hamm? I'll add another name not mentioned, Jamie Dornan who is by all indications straight. Not hot enough? And far be it for me to judge your taste on who's hot or not, but can you honestly say Jake Gyllenhaal is hotter than most of the men listed?

Poof! goes your theory.

by Anonymousreply 262October 17, 2021 2:39 AM

R261 Sorry hon I'm a "confirmed bachelor."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 17, 2021 2:43 AM

Maybe Jennifer Aniston is another Taylor Swift. In that she dates a lot of closeted guys. The arrangement makes her more desirable because she is with a hot guy, and he has a cover for his sexuality. I really think Justin Theroux is gay, and he also dated Jennifer Aniston. He seemed to dip out of that engagement very strangely too. A bunch of my straight friends say that their ultimate celeb crush is Jen Aniston, and I'm like confused because she's like 30 years older than them. They don't seem care and they want her milf body all to themselves. So what is Justin and Jake's excuse?

by Anonymousreply 264October 17, 2021 2:48 AM

R264 Nvm, just found out she and Jake never dated. Also Justin was married to her for two years. I still think he's gay. He's friends with Amy Sedaris and her fag squad.

by Anonymousreply 265October 17, 2021 2:54 AM

Fag Squad? How do I get one? I need some mincing, stat.

by Anonymousreply 266October 17, 2021 3:14 AM

[quote] Someone should just ask his sister, Maggie, whether her brother is gay.

I would, but I'm not speaking to her. She knows why.

by Anonymousreply 267October 17, 2021 3:25 AM

"Maybe Jennifer Aniston is another Taylor Swift. "

Taylor Swift is straight, imbecile. You think Calvin Harris is gay and closeted? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 268October 17, 2021 7:54 AM

R227 You can fact check your claims with transvestigation videos on youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 17, 2021 8:19 AM

R268 Maybe this picture was for a guy??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 17, 2021 8:37 AM

R269 Jake has a masculine body unlike...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 17, 2021 8:40 AM

R271 Reply 44 in this linked thread... hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 17, 2021 8:43 AM

R264 What closeted men has Jennifer Aniston dated? What the hell are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 273October 17, 2021 8:46 AM

R273

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 17, 2021 9:14 AM

R268 there has been whispers about Calvin Harris for quite a while

by Anonymousreply 275October 17, 2021 9:26 AM

R275 No, there haven't been. Maybe whispers in your head

by Anonymousreply 276October 17, 2021 9:28 AM

R274 Okay, I repeat. Which closed men has Jennifer Aniston dated?

by Anonymousreply 277October 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Ok R276 whatever you say ;-)

by Anonymousreply 278October 17, 2021 9:40 AM

R227 And I can tell that you're a FUCKING idiot. I'm neither frau NOR hard-up enough to create a second account to fool old queens who just can’t get over Rock Hudson being closeted.

OF COURSE, there are actors who hide their sexuality. Nobody’s that naive here.

But it’s kinda creepy how you people CLEARLY have trouble disassociating character from the actor as a poster said earlier in the thread. I actually think it’s deeper than that. We ALL have those friends who think EVERY hot guy is in the closet, don’t we? I’m not sure what to call that. Transference? Is it Freudian?

Whatever it’s called--it’s predictable and annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 279October 17, 2021 10:09 AM

Jake is knee deep in pussy. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

by Anonymousreply 280October 17, 2021 11:07 AM

You're not in PR, troll, and you're definitely stupid. You've just placed all the guys you find attractive in the gay category.

I do work in PR, though not with celebrities. And, believe me, the men I find most attractive are, to my frustration, in the straight category, not the gay.

by Anonymousreply 281October 17, 2021 11:17 AM

^ I think DL is broken.

[quote]You're not in PR, troll, and you're definitely stupid. You've just placed all the guys you find attractive in the gay category.

I do work in PR, though not with celebrities. And, believe me, the men I find most attractive are, to my frustration, in the straight category, not the gay.

by Anonymousreply 282October 17, 2021 11:18 AM

R281. You work in pr alright.

by Anonymousreply 283October 17, 2021 1:29 PM

R232 They teach in university that gay men are 3% of the population and lezzies are 2%. We are rarer than you think.

by Anonymousreply 284October 17, 2021 1:47 PM

R279 " it’s predictable and annoying as hell."

As are you Karen

by Anonymousreply 285October 17, 2021 2:21 PM

R284 Since you are neither why are you here dear?

by Anonymousreply 286October 17, 2021 2:22 PM

R286 You don't know who or what ANYONE is on an anonymous forum, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 287October 17, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote]They teach in university that gay men are 3% of the population and lezzies are 2%.

"They" teach "in university"? Well, that settles that, then!

by Anonymousreply 288October 17, 2021 4:14 PM

Insufferable...

by Anonymousreply 289October 17, 2021 4:31 PM

Fascinating how much over the top emotion a debate over the sexuality of an actor or singer can stir up.

by Anonymousreply 290October 17, 2021 4:35 PM

R285 Interesting that anyone who thinks beyond the dumb gay hive mind that you adhere to is accused of being female. You must've been PISSED when the 19th amendment was passed. Mommy make you clean while she went out and voted? OR are you pissed that you don't have a vagina so you could get some straight boy cock?

Tell the class.

by Anonymousreply 291October 17, 2021 6:04 PM

Oh alright, here goes. This is Jake Gyldersleeve. I am super duper gay. I like the dicks AND the butts. That's what I want all day. The dicks and the butts. I am so gay all day all the time. And I want everyone to know how gay I am and all about MY dick and MY butt. I will do the prancing and the mincing and all the gay stuff all day for all of you every day all the time. Yes, I am one of the gays. There is no one more gay than how gay I am. I am the gay of all the gays. I know you will all accept my gay on a gay board because you are all gay and support all the gays as I am super duper gay. Did I mention I was a gay?

by Anonymousreply 292October 17, 2021 6:29 PM

I love reading comments from the deranged trolls who happen to work in pr and know for a fact certain actors isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 293October 17, 2021 6:42 PM

'Bout time gurl!

by Anonymousreply 294October 17, 2021 6:43 PM

Why does he keep lying to these women's magazines that he's on the verge of getting married and starting a family? Fraus eat that shit up. They live for weddings and births, because life, for them, is all downhill from those two milestones.

by Anonymousreply 295October 18, 2021 1:18 PM

Before you slander Jakey as "a gay" Please do some "independent research"

by Anonymousreply 296October 18, 2021 2:57 PM

R291

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 18, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]Why does he keep lying to these women's magazines that he's on the verge of getting married and starting a family?

[italic]Jake GUSHES over gf Jeanne Cadieu[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298October 18, 2021 3:10 PM

[quote]Why does he keep lying to these women's magazines that he's on the verge of getting married and starting a family?

Because that's how the game is played. This has been going on with closeted actors as long as Hollywood has been around.

by Anonymousreply 299October 18, 2021 3:11 PM

Because fraus don't buy tickets to see their dreamy fantasy guy if they know he takes it up the arse.

by Anonymousreply 300October 18, 2021 3:19 PM

R295 Because maybe he is. Do you know him personally?

by Anonymousreply 301October 18, 2021 4:01 PM

^ He's been saying that for at least 10 years, 301.

by Anonymousreply 302October 18, 2021 5:52 PM

Frau at R301 still secretly hopes Jake will ask her out someday.

by Anonymousreply 303October 18, 2021 6:16 PM

A desperate gay dude at R303 still hoping Jake is gay, comes out and starts dating him.

by Anonymousreply 304October 18, 2021 10:50 PM

R300 'I use to love Pillow Talk. I can't watch it now"... Grandma

by Anonymousreply 305October 19, 2021 12:55 AM

R274 Does that mean they are all gays?

by Anonymousreply 306October 19, 2021 10:30 AM

I’ll go to my grave believing the Grace Jones pic was taken by a man and that’s why his team freaked out so much when it surfaced.

He only carts out Jeanne when he has a new movie out—last week was a perfect example. He hadn’t been spotted with Jeanne for months, but THE GUILTY was premiering on Netflix and what do you know…

by Anonymousreply 307October 19, 2021 11:02 AM

R307: what Grace Jones pic?

by Anonymousreply 308October 19, 2021 1:17 PM

This Grace Jones pic. His PR freaked the fuck out and insisted it was fake, and tried to get it scrubbed off the internet. Everybody knows Grace Jones = GAY. If he'd been doing an homage to a Bruce Springsteen or Billy Joel album cover, his team wouldn't have given two shits about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309October 19, 2021 1:51 PM

[quote]what Grace Jones pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310October 19, 2021 1:55 PM

R309 " Everybody knows Grace Jones = GAY" Grace Jones is gay?

by Anonymousreply 311October 19, 2021 3:19 PM

Now I’m imagining Jake recreating the BORN IN THE USA cover :)

by Anonymousreply 312October 19, 2021 3:24 PM

Grace Jones is a favorite of gay men, not straight men, R311. It would be like if Jake recreated the cover of Judy Garland Live at Carnegie Hall.

by Anonymousreply 313October 19, 2021 3:24 PM

1:56 Grace Jones is a smart person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 19, 2021 3:34 PM

R310 yum….

by Anonymousreply 315October 19, 2021 5:02 PM

R313 Are you saying there are no straight men that like Grace Jones?

by Anonymousreply 316October 19, 2021 5:24 PM

If only Jake would cum out all over me.

by Anonymousreply 317October 19, 2021 5:33 PM

R309 Maybe he’s like James Franco and gay in everything until it comes to the act itself or whatever it was he said of himself.

by Anonymousreply 318October 19, 2021 5:58 PM

Franco said he was gay up to the point of anal intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 319October 19, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] Are you saying there are no straight men that like Grace Jones?

No. That is not what I said.

by Anonymousreply 320October 19, 2021 6:00 PM

R319

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 19, 2021 6:02 PM

r311 a man who's into Grace Jones (or even knows who Grace Jones is) = GAY. He might as well have been recreating a Judy Garland album cover.

Do you get it now?

by Anonymousreply 322October 19, 2021 9:31 PM

Jake has always been a Broadway Queen. Cowboy hell, he's always wanted to be a Dream Girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 19, 2021 9:40 PM

^ Bitch stole my act.

by Anonymousreply 324October 19, 2021 9:48 PM

r318/r319 Please tell me you did not believe that bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 20, 2021 4:34 AM

R322 You can't be this dumb, can you?

by Anonymousreply 326October 20, 2021 11:00 AM

Why does Jake have so many gay celebrity followers?

by Anonymousreply 327October 20, 2021 11:22 AM

r326 WTF are you talking about? Grace Jones is Judy Garland-level gay. Stereotypically gay.

by Anonymousreply 328October 20, 2021 3:36 PM

r327 Because they know.

by Anonymousreply 329October 20, 2021 3:46 PM

Which gay celebrity followers are we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 330October 20, 2021 3:47 PM

And what is meant by ‘followers’? Social media? Is Jake even on social media?

by Anonymousreply 331October 20, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote]Which gay celebrity followers are we talking about?

Frankie Grande!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 20, 2021 4:00 PM

^Who?

by Anonymousreply 333October 20, 2021 4:12 PM

[quote]Now I’m imagining Jake recreating the BORN IN THE USA cover :)

I'm imagining Jake recreating the Sticky Fingers album.

by Anonymousreply 334October 20, 2021 4:20 PM

Jakey can perfectly recreate...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 20, 2021 6:26 PM

r330 insta. Sam Smith, Brandon Flynn, Dan Levy, Ben Platt... he has more

by Anonymousreply 336October 20, 2021 11:45 PM

^ Brandon Flynn, Dan Levy and Ben Platt have been around him and know what's up.

by Anonymousreply 337October 21, 2021 2:12 AM

Starring in a Michael Bay action film. How much straighter can you get?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 21, 2021 8:54 PM

^^ He plays the nite nurse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 21, 2021 9:03 PM

Hmmm?

People believing guys like Jason Sudeikis and Tom Cruise are str8 obviously have no gaydars.

by Anonymousreply 340November 7, 2021 4:22 AM

Jason Sudeikis? Oh, Mary R340, you are hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 341November 7, 2021 5:47 AM

Sudekis did thank his mother for taking him to see La Cage Aux Folles as a kid in a recent award show

by Anonymousreply 342November 7, 2021 5:44 AM

Oh, well, then, R342! That proves it!

LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 343November 7, 2021 11:33 AM

R340 Now Jason Sudeikis is gay too? Oh sweet Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 344November 7, 2021 7:09 PM

Sudeikis is not gay. He's the hot married guy next door that's up for fooling around when the wife's out of town.

by Anonymousreply 345November 7, 2021 7:26 PM

Oh Frau R341 and I can see you read a lot of CDAN but haven't bothered to actually watch Sudeikis' movies otherwise you would've noticed the pinging unless you have no gaydar.

Not that it means he's gay, but I find super strange a supposedly straight man not being able tonplay other straight man without pinging.

by Anonymousreply 346November 8, 2021 6:02 AM

I'm a gay man and Sudeikis has never read as gay to me at all. He seems like a total Kinsey 0.

by Anonymousreply 347November 8, 2021 6:23 AM

Hahahaha the batshit crazy frau insisting Jake G. is str8 is much better than Wanda Sykes! I can't stop laughing 😂 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 348November 8, 2021 6:26 AM

Then like I said before ,either you haven't watched his movies or your old gaydar is broken beyond repair R347

by Anonymousreply 349November 8, 2021 6:50 AM

Jake reads gay gay gay gay to my gaydar.

My gatdar is old and creaky but it doesn't need to be in best working order cause his gayness blasts right through.

by Anonymousreply 350November 8, 2021 7:05 AM

Sidenote: a really good bad movie of his is THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW (2004)

It just has all these deliciously awful moments in it. Like when a group is freezing in a huge public library and starts burning books instead of the masses of wooden furniture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351November 8, 2021 7:27 AM

R349 "old gaydar is broken beyond repair" It couldn't be that your old gaydar is beyond repair. Considering majority of people here don't think Sudeikis is gay. But no, your gaydar is right and everyone else's is wrong

by Anonymousreply 352November 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Sudeikis is a total bro, he doesn't ping at all.

by Anonymousreply 353November 8, 2021 2:35 PM

This thread is not about fug Jason Sukdickis It's about Jake Gayllenhole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354November 8, 2021 2:47 PM

He took one look at Datalounge and thought " I want nothing to do with these people."

by Anonymousreply 355November 8, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote] Franco said he was gay up to the point of anal intercourse.

A self-hating bottom? In all the gay scenes he wrote he always saw himself as the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 356November 8, 2021 4:29 PM

Suduko isn't gay, you numpty. The guy was besotted with Olivia Wilde and devastated when she left him for Harry Styles. The flailing frau at R340 probably thinks Styles X Wilde is a PR relationship.

by Anonymousreply 357November 8, 2021 6:05 PM

Because he never fell in, to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 358November 8, 2021 11:42 PM

He's still in mourning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359November 9, 2021 3:18 AM

I know the feeling, Jake. I’ll never get over it.

by Anonymousreply 360November 9, 2021 3:20 AM

R354 The picture looks fake

by Anonymousreply 361November 9, 2021 12:45 PM

[quote] [R354] The picture looks fake

And the winner for, “Best post in this thread” goes to R361

by Anonymousreply 362November 9, 2021 3:58 PM

[quote]R354 The picture looks fake

Can't get anything past R361!

by Anonymousreply 363November 9, 2021 5:44 PM

What would the reaction from the gay community be if a big star like Jake Gyllenhaal belated now came out?

by Anonymousreply 364November 9, 2021 6:05 PM

R364 They would no longer find him hot

by Anonymousreply 365November 9, 2021 6:48 PM

Why doesn't Daniel Radcliffe come out?

by Anonymousreply 366November 9, 2021 7:03 PM

Really? r365 I think he still scrubs up pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 367November 9, 2021 7:15 PM

R367 It's not that. Coming out would make him less hot for people here.

by Anonymousreply 368November 10, 2021 11:22 AM

r368 It would enhance his sexiness to me personally .Majorly.

by Anonymousreply 369November 11, 2021 12:00 AM

R363 Yes, she's a genius, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 370November 11, 2021 3:06 AM

Hahahha R357 you believe crap written by PR people on the internet?

How clever of you!

by Anonymousreply 371November 11, 2021 5:29 AM

Yes R352 of course I'd rather believe all the pinging I saw with my own eyes than believing DL fraus who used to think George Michael was straight in the early 90s just because he claimed so.

by Anonymousreply 372November 11, 2021 5:31 AM

His singing on his Instagram and silly proclamations about not bathing make him less hot to me.

by Anonymousreply 373November 11, 2021 5:35 AM

Why does everyone in HL choose not to bathe regularly. It is like a religion to be real life Pig-Pens. Fucking gross

by Anonymousreply 374November 11, 2021 6:22 AM

I wonder which Hollywood gays he might have had a fling or one night stand with?

by Anonymousreply 375November 11, 2021 7:17 AM

R375 I read "had a finger in him"

by Anonymousreply 376November 11, 2021 7:55 AM

r376 You have a bad mind!!😄😉

by Anonymousreply 377November 11, 2021 8:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378November 11, 2021 1:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379November 11, 2021 1:19 PM

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

by Anonymousreply 380November 11, 2021 1:27 PM

Fraus and their unfuckable poons care.

by Anonymousreply 381November 11, 2021 1:42 PM

I care.

by Anonymousreply 382November 11, 2021 4:31 PM

Speaking of someone who should come out. This Blind Item appeared today.

"At some point you would think this A list host/mogul/producer would tire of finding new beards. Ryan Seacrest/Aubrey Paig" EXCLUSIVE: Shirtless Ryan Seacrest, 46, and girlfriend Aubrey Paige, 23, soak up the sun at luxury villa during romantic getaway in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 383November 11, 2021 5:55 PM

Ryan Seacrest is only 46? It seems like he's been around for about 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 384November 11, 2021 6:04 PM

I'd forgotten Ryan Seacrest even existed.

by Anonymousreply 385November 11, 2021 7:28 PM

Shayna Taylor believed Ryan would promote her career. Best she got were a few cooking episodes on the show with Kelly, so the deal was off. They "reunited" at one point, but she knew she'd been screwed, and not with his penis.

by Anonymousreply 386November 11, 2021 8:13 PM

'you believe crap written by PR people on the internet?'

You moron, he's on video talking about her. Many times. Are you one of those qanon types who thinks that EVERYTHING you read online is a LIE and you're the only one who knows the truth (which is that the whole of Hollywood is gay and in BEARDING CONTRACT)?

by Anonymousreply 387November 11, 2021 11:50 PM

Pity poor naive R383.

They believe in bearding contracts, stunt relationships and all else LARRIE.

by Anonymousreply 388November 11, 2021 11:52 PM

Pity the delusional uber-frau at R388 who believes there are no such thing as bearding contracts.

by Anonymousreply 389November 12, 2021 1:37 AM

"You moron, he's on video talking about her"

YOU DUMBASS he's also on his movies, pinging in FRONT OF CAMERAS, a 'straight' man PINGING A LOT when playing other straight guys, now, why is that?

WATCH HIS GODDAM FUCKING MOVIES, the first time I saw him on television some years ago I also thought he was straight,it was just an interview, then I watched his movies and changed my mind frau, same with many other closet cases in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 390November 12, 2021 5:37 AM

Right R389? In some of these Hollywood 'couples' the husband doesn't even allow the wife to lay down in his bed, but all of us talking about 'bearding' are just being creative according to these Lpsa types.

by Anonymousreply 391November 12, 2021 6:20 AM

He's not gay so I doubt he'll come out.

by Anonymousreply 392November 13, 2021 8:47 AM

He eats pussy. He straight.

by Anonymousreply 393November 13, 2021 8:49 AM

[quote] what would the reaction from the gay community be

R364 THE GAY COMMUNITY???!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394November 13, 2021 9:05 AM

Ok Fraus, you are right, he is straight.

It's just a silly coincidence that he has never had a serious girlfriend or any relationship that lasted more than one year at the age of forty.

It's also coincidence that he stays single for super long periods of time, sometimes years, even though he is authentically HANDSOME like only 10% of men are and he's also dirty rich, meaning fraus throw themselves at him day and night, but of course none of that has to do with his sexuality, he is just following the life path of closeted gay men, at the age of forty, by accident and nothing else.

Jay-jay is the super pussyeating monster of this world.

If the daydreaming girls at Deuxmoi have said that he looked in "weird" (lord knows what that means) way at them, this certainly means he practically raped them.

We gay guys of datalounge are just being picky at poor jay-jay because we are jealous of his beauty and because we think that if we mention that a guy is gay and hiding in closet then POOF that automatically means the guy will just pop on our beds, ready and horny for us.

Yes, deep inside we are just like daydreaming fan fraus, screaming that Johnny Depp used to be a decent man who had never touched frugs before Amber Heard appeared, yup, Fraus, that's us! You clever fraus have uncovered our secret!!!! Way to go! Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 395November 13, 2021 9:08 AM

^^^^^ Drugs

by Anonymousreply 396November 13, 2021 9:35 AM

R393. Source US or People?

by Anonymousreply 397November 13, 2021 12:59 PM

He's fluid.

by Anonymousreply 398November 13, 2021 1:02 PM

R395 is correct

by Anonymousreply 399November 13, 2021 2:29 PM

Because he hasn't found the right woman. He had to go through an endless list of men first.

by Anonymousreply 400November 13, 2021 3:59 PM

R399 even if she says so herself R395

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401November 13, 2021 4:57 PM

R401- Are you trying to say I’m R395? By that logic, all the people in this thread who say that Jake is straight, are the same person. Would that be you?

You’re responsible for all of the posts here claiming he’s straight.

by Anonymousreply 402November 13, 2021 5:49 PM

R372 Yes, Sudeikis and George Michael. So much alike. Fave it, no one thinks Sudeikis is gay except for your delusional, no gaydar having, ass. And what, Olivia Wilde married this gay, at the time a C list actor, had and raised children with him cause she couldn't find a straight man to marry and impregnate her? Or because Sudeikis paid her millions of dollars to beard for him and birth his children? You can't be this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 403November 13, 2021 6:16 PM

'YOU DUMBASS he's also on his movies, pinging in FRONT OF CAMERAS, a 'straight' man PINGING A LOT when playing other straight guys, now, why is that?'

And here we have that silly cunt who just cannot cope with people disagreeing with her. She gets all worked up and starts screaming in capslock. We can tell she's a gnarly old frau from her homophobic terminology - I mean, who the hell uses the word 'ping' anymore? Certainly not gay men. This fuckhead bitch is a Klan Granny to boot.

by Anonymousreply 404November 14, 2021 12:28 AM

Block R404.

by Anonymousreply 405November 14, 2021 12:30 AM

'Yes, Sudeikis and George Michael. So much alike'

Agreed. Imagine being the possessor of the type of defective brain that thinks George Michael and Jasson Sudeikis have a thing in common, except that R390 finds both attractive. Bearding contracts in the age of Richard Madden and Matt Bomer. Any bearding is done informally and short term by friends. You don't have people entering into lavender marriages and having fake kids. It's not the 1950s, R390.

by Anonymousreply 406November 14, 2021 12:33 AM

'Everyone in her family are ugly going back hundreds of years.'

Oh, dear. Illiterate as well as homophobic. Your bad grammar 'PINGS', R390.

by Anonymousreply 407November 14, 2021 12:35 AM

r407 if you're so concerned about bad grammar perhaps you should get off the fucking internet

by Anonymousreply 408November 14, 2021 12:43 AM

'It's just a silly coincidence that he has never had a serious girlfriend or any relationship that lasted more than one year at the age of forty.'

Jake has been with his current girlfriend for three years. If she was a beard, surely he wouldn't have chosen someone so young. 16 years younger? Hardly the right image for a serious actor. A beard would be appropriate in every way, including age appropriate. This is one of the reasons Leo isn't gay and bearding. He wouldn't choose beards that were women under 25 because it draws too much derision and censure.

by Anonymousreply 409November 14, 2021 12:43 AM

Are there people who are seriously debating that Jake isn't gay? Are you all flyover mug-cradler fraus in Ohio or something? Jake is gay. He's not terribly private about it in his personal life. It's known in the Industry and it's known by pretty much anyone who has seen or interacted with him in NYC. He goes to fucking Soulcycle FFS! You might as well put on a leotard and do the Flashdance dance, that's how fucking gay Soulcycle is.

by Anonymousreply 410November 14, 2021 12:47 AM

'Are there people who are seriously debating that Jake isn't gay?'

You're the only person here who thinks he's gay, Klanner.

by Anonymousreply 411November 14, 2021 12:57 AM

r411 you're sadly ignorant. He's gay as Christmas

by Anonymousreply 412November 14, 2021 12:59 AM

He's Jake Gaylenhaal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413November 14, 2021 1:22 AM

R410 No, we were discussing Sudeikis not being gay, cause some delusional troll brought him up.

by Anonymousreply 414November 14, 2021 3:59 PM

R361 thinks the picture at R413 looks fake.

by Anonymousreply 415November 14, 2021 5:02 PM

R361 has been oddly silent since the picture at R413 was posted

by Anonymousreply 416November 14, 2021 8:10 PM

It would be extremely amusing if he came out right now in response to Taylor’s song about him being back in the news…

by Anonymousreply 417November 14, 2021 8:18 PM

What does her song say about him?

by Anonymousreply 418November 15, 2021 12:56 AM

^ She says he's only attractive to dykes.

by Anonymousreply 419November 15, 2021 2:25 AM

Well 12 yo girls will believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420November 15, 2021 2:33 AM

Look up in the sky!

It's a fag!

It's a dyke!

It's a fag & dyke trying to shill a song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421November 15, 2021 2:34 AM

r421 If Taylor Swift is a lesbian does that mean Calvin Harris is gay as they once dated?

by Anonymousreply 422November 15, 2021 5:11 AM

^ Ask her wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423November 15, 2021 5:25 AM

Yes R422 I've mentioned on DL before that there have been rumours about him, but alas, I was told I should go die in a grease fire or something of the sort

by Anonymousreply 424November 15, 2021 5:48 AM

R418 just watch the short film.

by Anonymousreply 425November 15, 2021 5:48 AM

R422 She's not a lesbian, don't listen to this lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 426November 15, 2021 6:16 AM

[quote]R422 She's not a lesbian, don't listen to this lunatic.

Poor thing must have been devastated when she found out that the love of her life, Tom Hiddleston, is gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 427November 15, 2021 6:20 AM

Surely she's used to that by now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428November 15, 2021 6:41 AM

R424 Die in a grease fire or something of that sort.

by Anonymousreply 429November 15, 2021 3:11 PM

R420 Based on that auto tuned treacle, pre pubescent ,jr high school drama club dreck, who is her fan base? Hell she's 31 years old still doing her Stepford Barbie act. At least Mylie had the guts to stop playing Hannah Montana .Think in 20 years she'll still be looking for the right fella? Perhaps Mrs Trevor Donavan? She'll be....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430November 15, 2021 3:28 PM

R428 He's no Ryan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431November 15, 2021 3:35 PM

^ What they have in common.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432November 15, 2021 3:45 PM

Ryan is a huge talent!

by Anonymousreply 433November 15, 2021 3:46 PM

You forgot to photoshop Jake into the shot as "proof".

by Anonymousreply 434November 15, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote] If she was a beard, surely he wouldn't have chosen someone so young. 16 years younger? Hardly the right image for a serious actor.

The problem is, you're saying in your post that a gay closeted man would never do this and he is straight because he is dating someone 16 years younger than him.

But that's the point. You'd never suspect.

The same thing applies to the Taylor Swift stuff. It only serves to make him look completely straight.

Also when a guy dates someone that much younger, they can easily manipulate them.

I don't think Jake is gay, btw. I think Jake is bisexual.

I've heard enough from people who I know personally, who don't all know each other, that tells me that he did in fact have boyfriends over the years and at various points was pretty quietly out in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 435November 15, 2021 4:06 PM

No talent Lezzie gets paid for bearding gay boys. Apparently quite well. These closet cases sign a contract an actual legal document. It spells out both actors obligations in detail during the "run" of their "relationship" The number of photo ops. The required "public" appearances. Tie in with any project (song,film,concert) they are promoting. It even has an expiration date aka "Split to concentrate on their careers " and other such BS. It's as romantic as signing a contract for a film. You really have to have a lumpen frau brain to swallow this publicist bilge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436November 15, 2021 5:20 PM

R436 Been there done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437November 15, 2021 5:41 PM

Does the contract specify the cut of the profits we get if the dyke mention us in one of her songs?

Asking for a friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438November 15, 2021 5:51 PM

^^^ It lets me keep her wardrobe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439November 15, 2021 5:54 PM

Is it lost on these six figure publicists that the minute their client is papped holding hands with Swift it's as good as these guys saying:

Yeah I'm a cocksucker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440November 15, 2021 6:07 PM

Even your great-aunt Edna in Bumfucke caught onto the Taylor Swift bearding racket and her people stopped setting her up with closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 441November 15, 2021 7:41 PM

We did it better in our day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442November 15, 2021 11:08 PM

Taylor Swift is not a lesbian, you tired old frau. Hiddleston, Calvin Harris, Harry Styles, John Mayer are not gay.

by Anonymousreply 443November 16, 2021 1:49 AM

(R427) Having had Mr Hiddlestons dick inside my vagina, I can state quite clearly that he is familar with lady bits, and therefore, not gay. Not ruling out bi, though.

by Anonymousreply 444November 16, 2021 2:44 AM

Sure, r444

by Anonymousreply 445November 16, 2021 2:57 AM

[quote]Taylor Swift is not a lesbian, you tired old frau. Hiddleston, Calvin Harris, Harry Styles, John Mayer are not gay.

Hilarious. This is the same dumb, gullible frau who insists that there are no such things as bearding contracts. Best of all, she tries to make us think she's not a frau by calling posters who dare suggest suggest that someone like Taylor Swift is a lez "old fraus."

by Anonymousreply 446November 16, 2021 4:35 AM

R446 Not the original poster, but you think that Calvin Harris, Harry Styles and John Mayer are gay?

by Anonymousreply 447November 16, 2021 7:37 AM

R445 Sorry to disappoint with the truth, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 448November 16, 2021 7:44 AM

R6 Timotay is straight. Strictly vagina

by Anonymousreply 449November 16, 2021 8:17 AM

R444 's "lady parts"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450November 16, 2021 8:37 AM

R450 Haha, and then they wonder why lesbians don't want to date them.

by Anonymousreply 451November 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Purely anecdotal. If I mention Jake Gyllenhaal to my straight friends they know only two films: Donnie Darko and Brokeback Mountain. The woman mention BBM and the guys DD. Most of the women think he's straight. Most of the guys think he's gay. Of course the guys never admit to seeing Brokeback. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 452November 16, 2021 9:17 AM

R452 Straight guys think that every male celeb is gay. And that no hot woman is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 453November 16, 2021 9:20 AM

R450, I'm R444 and that made me wet my knickers.!

by Anonymousreply 454November 16, 2021 7:38 PM

OP- You might as well ask why- Val Kilmer, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Tom Selleck , Tom Hanks, Alec Baldwin and Leonardo DeCaprio don't come out either.

by Anonymousreply 455November 16, 2021 7:43 PM

And I think you're overcounting Mrs. Chadwick! By at least a few.

by Anonymousreply 456November 16, 2021 7:47 PM

r455 Tom Selleck?😲

by Anonymousreply 457November 16, 2021 7:53 PM

That would be news to Alec Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 458November 16, 2021 7:54 PM

Come on, Alec Baldwin. This one is straight as an arrow.

by Anonymousreply 459November 16, 2021 7:54 PM

Are there still people who genuinely care? Isn't his career winding down, to put it kindly?

by Anonymousreply 460November 16, 2021 10:57 PM

r460 His filmography and upcoming projects still seem pretty busy and I definitely think he still has an oscar win in him.

by Anonymousreply 461November 16, 2021 11:43 PM

^ He definitely has something in him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462November 17, 2021 1:57 AM

Still waiting for the right gal. Sob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 17, 2021 2:09 AM

r463 he looks like a real homosexualist right there.

by Anonymousreply 464November 17, 2021 2:17 AM

I saw Jake at the Avro Theatre pre release screening of BBM 2005. We were waiting in line for tickets the cast was doing a panel Q & A. Heath Ledger literally ran past us mumbled something about his girlfriend ( Michelle Williams ) being pregnant waiting inside. Jake Gyllenhaal walked right us signing and posing for snaps. He could not have been nicer. He autographed my program, still have it BTW. Suddenly the professional paps started yelling at him 'JAKEY WHERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND.? IS HE WAITING IN THE CAR? Very loud and aggressively. He sort of froze and his handler lead him inside. First time I had experienced this and was a bit shocked. My BF was in the business and told me " They know he's gay they just wanted to antagonize him. It gets them a better photo" My snap that nite. That's all I got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 17, 2021 2:52 AM

Found this blurry one. Pre mobile phone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466November 17, 2021 2:55 AM

Finally, some worthwhile snaps. All the better as they're candids. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 467November 17, 2021 3:16 AM

R465: Thanks for the story and snaps! Finally, some insider celebrity gossip from a DL poster!👍

by Anonymousreply 468November 17, 2021 3:22 AM

A revealing, sobering first hand account with pics. So rare it's DL gold.

by Anonymousreply 469November 17, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote]A revealing, sobering first hand account with pics. So rare it's DL gold.

1. Look at that poster's history.

2. You can see the damn iheartjake watermark at the bottom of the first photo they "took" that night.

They're trolling you. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 470November 17, 2021 4:45 PM

R465 Obviously untrue. The only "truth" is what I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 471November 17, 2021 5:46 PM

R470 is right. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 472November 17, 2021 6:39 PM

tru about the paparazzi shouting rude remarks if they get a angry reaction from the cleb the photograph will sell for more $

by Anonymousreply 473November 17, 2021 7:00 PM

Can anyone explain if Gyllenhal is straight why these gay rumors have stuck to him for decades? Don't tell me its because demented fraus believe he's gay because of Brokeback Mt. No one seriously thought Ledger was gay. Depp,Hanks,Banderas,Pitt ,McConughey,Farell, Armie Hammer have all played gay, I never heard rumors about them being closeted gays. Why only this guy? All ears.

by Anonymousreply 474November 17, 2021 9:05 PM

Did you hear serious rumours about Chalamet. I think it is only his role and his non masculine mannerism. Or somebody heard something serious.

by Anonymousreply 475November 17, 2021 9:11 PM

R474 "Because he was the bottom"... Heath's penis.

by Anonymousreply 476November 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Does this person know that we can see that they are talking to themselves?

by Anonymousreply 477November 17, 2021 10:51 PM

We have our reasons.

by Anonymousreply 478November 17, 2021 10:57 PM

This?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479November 17, 2021 11:03 PM

R474 You never heard rumors about Pitt and McConaughey? Every thread on DL about either of them is about how they are gay and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 480November 17, 2021 11:37 PM

R470 Your check is in the male...err mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481November 17, 2021 11:42 PM

And why does he not return my scarf?

by Anonymousreply 482November 17, 2021 11:45 PM

R474 a combination of Brokeback Mountain and the toothy tile blind item . That BI was very generic at first and with Brokeback Mountain coming up people cast Jake for it and with every repeat of the TT story it got more and more Jake specific . Heath escaped being cast into the TT role because he knocked up Michelle Williams on the mountain. And TT was by far the most well known of Ted Casablanca's blinds . So know everyone has always known that Jake is gay which also has to mean all his relationships are always fake . You can see that here too . He's had a girlfriend for the last couple of years , he had multiple short term relationships before that , he was with Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst but people act like he's been single for almost 2 decades.

by Anonymousreply 483November 18, 2021 12:01 AM

r483 = PEOPLE magazine reading frau

by Anonymousreply 484November 18, 2021 12:05 AM

R470/R474/R483 Too articulate for a frau. Note the Wordperfect grammar . Correct spelling. Perfect punctuation. Glad to see Gayllenhaal's WME shills are earning their six figure salaries. Took you a while to show up. We're still not buying it sweetie. Your client is as queer as a $3 bill and everyone in Phoneywood knows it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485November 18, 2021 1:30 AM

Nice try R470, but the pictures posted by R466 clearly aren't web material and are PERFECTLY compatible with the low-quality pictures the cell-phones manufactured from 2004 - 2007 used to deliver.

by Anonymousreply 486November 19, 2021 6:48 PM

Frau R406 (R409) you're so naive that is a waste of time talking to you!

You are so silly that if Jake marries this nobody woman you will come in here and claim that this is proof that he is straight and we just make stuff up here on DL.

Oh and what are you talking about? Sham marriages are still EXTREMELY common, all closeted gay and bi male celebs I can think of are either A/B or C list, meanwhile all out gay actors are D-list and failing, The Ezra Millers of this world are going nowhere with their careers. Celebrities may claim to be liberal, but their millions come first and the tycoons who keep them employed are FAKE LIBERALS if not openly republicans.

Bearding only done briefly?

B**** you must be twelve, SUCCESSFUL bearding usually results in CHILDREN and lasts DECADES.

I can think of at least 3 actors aged from 50-60 who have been with the same beards since the 20th century,as if they were in authentic relationships,by the way one of them is known for humiliating his wife in public by flirting indiscreetly with men in front of her, but he is rarely mentioned here on datalounge, I'm not going to name them because if I do you will claim I am lying and the thread might be closed.

Have you ever heard of Suri Cruise? She is the result of a successful lavender marriage, John Travolta and Kelly Preston were also an example of bearding done correctly.

Even Kevin Spacey who rejected bearding still refused to come out of the closet until he just couldn't stay there anymore.

by Anonymousreply 487November 19, 2021 6:51 PM

R407 you must be on drugs, I never wrote what you quoted, you must be mistaking me for another poster, but even if you were not, pointing out grammar mistakes by others wouldn't make you appear less slow and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 488November 19, 2021 6:55 PM

And who the hell uses the term PINGS? The entire DATALOUNGE, I've been reading this message board for the past four years and I have seen this term used HUNDREDS of time. Or would you like it better if I used the old 1990s terminology 'FLAMES' R404?

by Anonymousreply 489November 19, 2021 6:59 PM

[quote] Why Doesn't Jake Gyllenhaal come out?

It’s a walk in closet and it’s full of other ‘friends’

by Anonymousreply 490November 19, 2021 7:26 PM

I would believe a lot of those are bi quicker than gay. They are surrounded by hot flesh of both sexes. But being as no movie star will ever fuck my brains out, it isn't any of my business what they do with their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 491November 19, 2021 8:58 PM

R491 Being surronded by hot meat of both sexes doesn't make you bisexual. Either you are or aren't. You can watch and appreciate someone, but if it is not your thing it would be like watching a beautiful siamese cat. At least for mono people.

by Anonymousreply 492November 19, 2021 9:08 PM

This is why you can put two hottest straight girls in bed together and nothing will happen, except confidences and gossip.

Same for the straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 493November 19, 2021 9:44 PM

There at only perhaps 3 posters total on the thread talking to themselves. Shows how irrelevant this guy had become.

by Anonymousreply 494November 19, 2021 9:51 PM

He got older and doesn't wash himself. Still some posters are here for old timrs sake.

by Anonymousreply 495November 19, 2021 10:06 PM

Both Jake and Tom were on Graham Norton to promote the last Spiderman movie. Judge for yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496November 19, 2021 10:20 PM

Ben Affleck, Jude Law, Matt Damon and Ewan McGregor have relationship histories that are typical of famous, wealthy straight men. Jake Gyllenhaal, Leo Dicaprio and Chris Pine do not.

by Anonymousreply 497November 20, 2021 4:10 AM

r496 2 bottoms do not a top make.

by Anonymousreply 498November 20, 2021 4:31 AM

R487 "Sham marriages are still EXTREMELY common" No. Do they still exist? Yes. Are they extremely common? No.

by Anonymousreply 499November 20, 2021 6:46 AM

R498 Typicsl bottom accusing everyone for being one. You are silly.

by Anonymousreply 500November 20, 2021 8:59 AM

R500

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501November 22, 2021 8:31 AM

You don't have to be a fat lady to know something about projection. It is the bottoms who are accusing everyone of being one.

by Anonymousreply 502November 22, 2021 8:46 AM

the boy likes the closet, gets more str8 dik that way.

by Anonymousreply 503November 22, 2021 9:14 AM

honey ive lived in tinsel town many years, and a good third of the men stars are gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 504November 22, 2021 9:17 AM

R504 Nah

by Anonymousreply 505November 22, 2021 4:28 PM

A bad third?

😜

by Anonymousreply 506November 22, 2021 7:35 PM

R406 It doesn't matter that George Michael isn't Sudeikis, the point is not who they are, the point is clueless fraus thirty years ago also refusing to believe G. Michael WASN'T straight.

And do you think you can tell everything about celebrities based on interviews? Sorry frau, but the world of celebrities is a world of lies, their public image is carefully created and there's a difference between what they say and who they really are, I've seen celebrities that spent the entire nineties and 2000s on drugs, claiming that they are anti-drug republicans, glad that the USA is "winning" the war on drugs.

Oh, and I've never been attracted to George Michael, but the screaming and gullible fraus of the 1980s certainly were, on the other hand I AM sexually attracted to Patrick Dempsey but I still think he is straight, I think the same of Liev Schreiber who is also hot. As you can see my gaydar works based on my intelligence and perception; not based in sexual attraction.

The Fraus screaming Paul Rudd and Tom Cruise are straight are hopeless though.

by Anonymousreply 507November 23, 2021 5:58 PM

Homophobic republican frau spotted at R506

by Anonymousreply 508November 23, 2021 7:04 PM

R507 = frau

by Anonymousreply 509November 23, 2021 8:57 PM

' It doesn't matter that George Michael isn't Sudeikis, the point is not who they are, the point is clueless fraus thirty years ago also refusing to believe G. Michael WASN'T straight.'

Nearly all fraus post the 80s knew GM wasn't straight. GM didn't get married and didn't have two kids with a woman he was clearly besotted with. GM wasn't aged 46 and cavorting in Cabo with a glamour model and actress, as Sudeikis is today. GM was out from the mid 90s onwards. People here are acting like h was closeted with a beard until the day he died.

by Anonymousreply 510November 24, 2021 10:28 PM

Oh c'mon. All straight guys dance like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511November 25, 2021 12:42 AM

his creepy sis says dont embarass me....

by Anonymousreply 512November 25, 2021 12:54 AM

He didn't come out on his own terms R510, he was dragged out of the closet. And Fraus were all blindly believing he was straight when it was convenient.

Oh and sure, if a man has two biological kids and goes out with women this surely means he would never suck dick, right! how come had I not thought of that?

by Anonymousreply 513November 28, 2021 6:49 AM

R487

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514January 23, 2022 9:35 PM

He just hasn't found the right woman. And the pandemic. Everyone I know has been afraid to even breathe since forever!

by Anonymousreply 515January 23, 2022 9:38 PM

no wife, no gf, no kids.......GAY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 516January 27, 2022 3:02 PM

I definitely think Jake is gay. No credible relationships (and that obvious embarrassing bearding contract with Taylor Swift), no marriages despite being a romantic/sensitive... and frankly, he sometimes "slips up" with his voice and sounds kind of fruity. Like in the actors on actors with Lady Gaga

He probably identified as bi when he was younger and casually dated women but I think he's really into men.

by Anonymousreply 517January 27, 2022 3:07 PM

He obviously doesn't see any benefit TO HIM in coming out. I don't care. He seems quite boring. Why is it necessary for everyone to come out? Leave him be.

by Anonymousreply 518January 27, 2022 3:13 PM

Cause he's not gay?

by Anonymousreply 519January 30, 2022 3:52 PM

^^ The Wisdom of the Frau. ^^

by Anonymousreply 520January 30, 2022 5:35 PM

He’s def a closet gay. It’s up to him, not you, to decide when to come out. Mind your own Damon business, fags.

by Anonymousreply 521January 31, 2022 1:49 AM

R520 The Wisdom of the delusional creep

by Anonymousreply 522January 31, 2022 6:01 PM

He’s very handsome in an Easter Island moa kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 523January 31, 2022 6:10 PM

HAHAHAHAH I'd forgotten about this thread!!! Hilarious reading all the angry fraus, rarely a thread gets some 520 relies, Ironic that I'm watching a movie right now where he is the main character.

He's looking rather thin and ugly, I think the movie was released around 2014.

by Anonymousreply 524February 3, 2022 2:38 PM

He's not gay, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 525February 10, 2022 12:40 PM

uh yes jake, .....ok

by Anonymousreply 526February 13, 2022 8:51 AM

most of us think Jake G is past his prime. That he can come out and be a great character actor. The reality is he doesn't see himself like that. His agents dont see him like that. And for someone of that stature, they're not wrong.

In the next 5 yrs he could get a gig like Downey did with Iron Man and earn hundreds of millions. Likely? Nope. But absolutely possible.

New article today pointed out that there have been 35 gay roles nominated for oscars in last two decades and none were played by openly gay actors. Zero.

by Anonymousreply 527February 13, 2022 8:56 AM

^^^^^^

Not to mention openly gay actors end up on the D-LIST side of celebrity career and life, Hollywood is fake liberal to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 528March 8, 2022 6:11 PM

Jack Nasty -- No!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 8, 2022 6:48 PM

god dam that sam elliott for dissin gay movies and gays and Power of the Dog., fukkin redneck ass hole !!

by Anonymousreply 530March 9, 2022 5:39 AM

He's got a new film coming out so the poor old thang will take any publicity he can get.

by Anonymousreply 531November 21, 2023 6:14 AM

We call him a dish [italic]king[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 532November 21, 2023 7:12 AM

He’s better hurry as he’s reaching Eldergay status now.

by Anonymousreply 533November 21, 2023 7:59 AM

Maybe he doesn’t want to come out because they are giving a strong chance of rain, Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 534November 21, 2023 8:08 AM

He has a long term boyfriend and he doesn't hide it. You can see them pictured out at events together if you pay attention. First hand knowlege, his bf is often with him when he spends months on a movie set yet the "girlfriend" is always away "working" ;)

by Anonymousreply 535November 21, 2023 11:04 AM

R535 SURE, Steve. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 536November 21, 2023 11:36 AM

R535 Do they have custody of the 6 kids he adopted with Austin Nichols?

by Anonymousreply 537November 23, 2023 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!