Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bigfoot

Do you think Bigfoot exists? Pacific Northwest?

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2021 12:06 AM

No, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2021 9:58 PM

Plural: Bigfoots or Bigfeets

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2021 9:58 PM

That's a negative.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2021 10:07 PM

What—you think people just MADE IT UP?

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2021 10:08 PM

I don't think Bigfoot exists. Mid-Atlantic?

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2021 10:09 PM

I saw him! He fucked Millie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2021 10:09 PM

This should've been a poll.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2021 10:11 PM

No.

And no.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2021 10:11 PM

I was 3 yrs old in 1976 the year of the Bigfoot scare in the media.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2021 10:13 PM

I actually think there’s a slight possibility. I’m from British Columbia, and if you’ve ever flown the length of it, you can truly see the vastness and rugged nature of the terrain. There’s so much space where there’s no human habitation at all.

That, and First Nations legends of sasquatch span the whole region and go back thousands of years.

So, yeah - I think it unlikely but not impossible that sasquatch is real. 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2021 10:14 PM

Yes, I believe it.

I went to a Bigfoot fest at Boggy Creek at the Texas/Arkansas border in October 2014. I heard lots of convincing stories from eye-witnesses.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2021 10:14 PM

No but I do have a size 10 EE shoe size. I could be a contender.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2021 10:15 PM

R10, have you been to Nunavut?

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2021 10:15 PM

The National Enquirer says he and Nessie are an item.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2021 10:15 PM

There's a Bigfoot fest? Did they take place during Covid?

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2021 10:16 PM

R10 here… No, R13, I haven’t been to Nunavut, but I’d love to!

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2021 10:17 PM

Bigfoot enthusiasts are anti vaxxers

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2021 10:18 PM

R15, they did not have one the last two years because of the Coronavirus.

I went to one in Longview, Texas, in 2011, which had a lot of great speakers there, too.

That's not true, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2021 10:19 PM

Thanks, R18. Why don't they hold them in the Pacific Northwest? That would seem the natural location to have them.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote] Bigfoot enthusiasts are anti vaxxers

Are Bigfeet themselves anti-vaxxers?

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote]have you been to Nunavut?

That's where the abominable snowman lives.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2021 10:21 PM

Maybe that's just an albino Bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2021 10:22 PM

[quote] That's where the abominable snowman lives.

[quote] Maybe that's just an albino Bigfoot.

White bigfeet lives matter!

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2021 10:24 PM

There have been thousands of Bigfoot encounters reported in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana. 'The Legend of Boggy Creek' is based on a true story there at the Texas/Arkansas border.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2021 10:25 PM

I love it when the DL goes Dada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2021 10:26 PM

What about Illinois? That’s where I live. I hope Bigfoot hates the weather here and stays away from my sliding patio door while I’m watching scary shit on my TV.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2021 10:28 PM

Based on the amount of research done in the area, as well as the increasing development, I would say no. We would have found proof by now. New animals are discovered all the time, but not at that size.

I would love for there to be a big foot like animal, but sadly I think the answer is no.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2021 10:28 PM

I bet he has a high pitched scream and smells ungodly!

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2021 10:32 PM

Some hunter shot, killed, and skinned a bear and made a suit out of the hide! That's all it is. I don't why people can't see in the footage that, that's who it is.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2021 10:32 PM

Khloe Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2021 10:39 PM

But what about their scat? Wouldn't we have found their scat by now? There's lot's of bear scat.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 5:34 AM

Of course Bigfoot exists!

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 5:47 AM

^ Lots not lot's. Late and drunk. Goodnight.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 6:46 AM

Big Foot (two words) is fake, Yetis are real

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 7:37 AM

R34 Why? An ape like creature living in the forest of the US makes more sense than one living in the very high mountains with little vegetation.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2021 9:51 AM

There is strange scat in my driveway that will not decompose.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2021 11:39 PM

You know what they say about the guys with the big feets?

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2021 11:41 PM

Big foot exists as much as the Loch Ness monster!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2021 11:42 PM

Yes, very real, and very smelly. Catskills and Gunks.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2021 11:45 PM

Can you imagine being foot fisted by Sasquatch?

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2021 11:55 PM

In the early 1970s my uncle and three of his buddies were camping near Snoqualmie Pass in Washington State, and he swears on a stack of Bibles that all four of them saw THREE Sasquatch in the woods, observing them. He said they could not have been human because their heads and shoulders were much too large and they had no necks. My uncle is not the type of person to ever make up stories or lie about anything, so I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2021 12:54 AM

They exist.

And there are many varieties.

It's the Dogman I'm afraid of. Well. the enormous Sasquatches in the NW US are horrid, too. Skunk apes in the South? Not so much.

Why don't they find bodies? Because singleton Sasquatches are very rare, and when a Sasquatch dies the others pull it limb from limb and beat the body parts against trees until there's no sign of a body.

How do they catch people? For self-protection, they avoid people as much as they can. However, they do have their share of crazies, and they prefer to go after people who are older, alone, children or disabled people. Sometimes small children are stolen to replace their dead young (broody) or for additional breeding stock. Diversity.

They follow seasonal pathways as well as they can, following streams and game trails.

Why do they stink? Because, like bears, they eat berries in season and will wipe them out. So they get the shits, and unless they wade in the river or lie ass-up in the rain, they're dragging around hairy-ass-and-down-the-hairy-legs results. After a week it's bad.

How do they catch people or evade them? They have a low-wave sonic "growl" that disorients people. Gorillas have the rudiments of this - if you've ever been close to one making its aggressive sounds you've felt it in your chest.

Be careful. Never go out alone. But watch out for Dogmen more. East Texas has bad Sasquatch groups. Land Between the Lakes, Kentucky, is bad for Dogmen.

And Dogmen come into urban areas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2021 1:17 AM

r42 how do you know all of this?

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2021 1:42 AM

R42, I'm fascinated by cryptid "research" and witness stories for social-psychiatric and cultural epidemiological interest. My post repeats part of the weirdly consistent lore about such things. Nowadays, though, people in the field are so tuned in to podcasts, YouTube channels and SM that the consistency may be affected now and in the future.

Other characteristics: Sasquatch: Extant older Indian stories remembered by children and grandchildren in the desert SW especially, but elsewhere, tell of traditional "agreements" with the hairy-men tribes in their vicinities, how there were boundaries the Indians and Sasquatches were not to cross, particularly at certain times. And occasionally a "criminal" single Sasquatch or a group would raid an Indian settlement and snatch people or kill them. The agreement being broken, the men would track and try to kill the invader(s), without interventions. ALSO they use power-line paths now like the game trails, as do prey. Generally, it is most dangerous to run into their young, the mothers being very protective. And they don't like people around so they'll throw stones or acorns to scare people off. DON'T hit trees with bats or stones/bricks to make wood-knocks. It's one of their communication tools and you could be giving the wrong impression.

Dogmen (so-called): They have different appearances, too. They're savage do not move family groups the way Sasquatches do. They appear to intentionally torment and scare people. Their anatomy makes no sense - they have large wolf/German shepherd heads, huge teeth, upright ears with tufts of hair on top, often-muscular human-looking torsos, legs like dogs, and large doglike feet. They walk on all fours but raise up on their hind legs when curious or intending to frighten. They can run either way. There are records of their clawing and biting people - people with photographed injuries.

Both will kill livestock, poultry, livestock and pets. And law enforcement in occupied rural areas are both aware of the issue (contact with several current and former rural law people) but the policy is to deflect and not draw attention from the feds, who come down on them like the Untouchables. Especially for Sasquatch, there are many newspaper stories from the 19th c. reporting on sightings, problems and descriptions.

Just responding, R43, at too much length.

I don't judge subjects and maintain "here's what's said" objectivity as far as my professional tone.

Do I believe such things exist? Well, I believe there are thousands of people who believe they have seen, heard and felt the effects of such things, and that the recognitions of multiple witnesses of every group case I've located are uniform and betray no indicators for preparation or story-alignment preparation. I've heard three generations tell the same story. For me, it's more interesting than the UAP/alien cohorts, because of the consistency I mentioned, the veracity scores of many witnesses, legends/early-history reporting, and context of "they're among us."

In a world where Trump was once elected president and 40-45-plus percent of Americans are living in dangerous fantasy, who am I to ridicule people who've experienced something the didn't believe in and are left with memories they'd rather not have?

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2021 2:48 AM

Not really. Why? We have tons of video cameras - Ring, Blink, etc. I believe if Bigfoot exists, there will be objective, verifiable footage.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2021 3:04 AM

Bigfoot is trans.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2021 2:55 PM

Bigfoot is an entity capable of moving between worlds. They're multidimensional.

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2021 2:58 PM

Bigfoot is transdimensional.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2021 3:20 PM

Is he hung?

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2021 3:28 PM

I love how Americans refuse to believe in anything that doesn't contradict all current expert knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2021 3:32 PM

I'm more interested in finding Bigdick.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2021 4:31 PM

I got foot fisted by Bigfoot and now you can slip n slide in my ass

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2021 10:10 PM

This is one of my favorite bigfoot videos. And yes I do believe they exist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 1, 2021 4:43 PM

I don't know about the Pacific Northwest, but in Canada's north, bigfoot - we call him the bushman- (his real name is nahga) is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 1, 2021 4:52 PM

Sorry, that should be "nàhgą." It's pronounced like naa gah.

by Anonymousreply 55November 1, 2021 4:54 PM

Bigfoot is a cis female and has been in hiding all these years because she HATES her “Tall Girls” shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 1, 2021 4:55 PM

I used to love stories about Big Foot, Yeti, Lockness Monster, Nessie, etc, when I was a kid.

I haven't heard of any sightings in the last 30 years of any of them.

by Anonymousreply 57November 1, 2021 4:56 PM

Go to the N.W.T. R57!!

by Anonymousreply 58November 1, 2021 5:00 PM

[quote] There have been thousands of Bigfoot encounters reported in Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

That wasn't no bigfoot. It was just Sarah Huckabee-Sanders out for her morning hike.

by Anonymousreply 59November 1, 2021 5:11 PM

R53, it's a staged "gorilla suit" encounter, I think. They tried hard, but the camera mixup and hopping around with their camera on them smell like planning.

by Anonymousreply 60November 1, 2021 6:21 PM

I wish they did, but by now there would be proof.

Even a dead one.

by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2021 6:23 PM

Yes, there are both Sasquatch and Dogman reported in Illinois, both north and south. Anywhere there is prey and other sources of food (berries, fruit, especially). It's assumed the horrid stink of the southern "swamp apes" and other Sasquatches come from eating too many berries and too much fruit where they are available, and they shit all over their hair and it's very nasty until they ford some water. They also have their own "beat smell." Sasquatches hunt deer, and have been seen by deer hunters in blinds or on a trail following deer that are racing away from them.

Sasquatches largely are social in small bands of alpha male, females, young and adolescents of both sexes. Females are extremely protective of the young and sightings are rare. Hikers have been pummeled and pushed down by females to keep them from being anywhere near the young ones. There is a fine video clip of a Sasquatch fishing in a creek in Florida, one of the best videos around. I'll check if I kept a copy.

Dogmen (and Dogwomen!) in the open sometimes are seen in the company of coyotes, which follow them, apparently because of their appearance as a strong hunter.

Local law enforcement is kept in the dark about the existence of such cryptids, with numbers to call and federal experts who come in when there's an issue more than a chance sighting. Many rural cops and deputies have come forward to talk about the "You don't know about this and you won't know about this and you just drop it and forget about it" approach to issues where numbers of livestock turn up missing or killed, or remote families are being terrorized by rogue Sasquatch who aren't "playing by the rules." They're very smart and understand the strategies needed to avoid contact. There also have been sightings (as I think I mentioned) of how they break up bodies when there are deaths in their troupes to remove evidence - tearing bodies apart and breaking bones against a tree to remove evidence. They run off when shot, even when one would expect them to die from a chest wound. At times the feds have moved in when a shooting is reported because a wounded one is not going to be easy about it. Feds presumably remove any bodies they encounter or have killed.

The Sasquatch apparently have some capacity of breeding with humans and some have thought that, just as hogs go feral and grow to enormous sizes and regain tusks, that between whatever species they derive from they also will steal children to raise as more than a food item.

A lot of people in the woods "wood knock" on trees with a stone or large fallen limb to simulate one way (other than calls, cries, whoops and gutturals) they communicate. Not a good idea, ever. Also, if you're ever on a trail and notice gravel or small stones hitting the ground around you, get out of there. It's a warning that you are someplace they do not want you to be.

Dogman is an anomalous cryptid, for sure, with an anatomy that doesn't make sense. And they are smarter, meaner and more cut-throat than Sasquatch. They seem to purposely scare people, as if for pleasure and kicks. They also can be brutal. People are around with scars from being clawed by their long forearms. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 62November 1, 2021 6:47 PM

Let's all take a field trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 1, 2021 6:49 PM

Real

by Anonymousreply 64November 1, 2021 7:08 PM

I lived for three years in Big Foot country. A lot of talk and no sightings or detail. The newspaper loved it.

My college biology department laughed at it.

by Anonymousreply 65November 1, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] Pacific Northwest?

The Sasquatch love it there because they can forage for wild shrooms and cannabis and trip out.

by Anonymousreply 66November 1, 2021 7:22 PM

In Florida they have the Skunk Ape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 1, 2021 7:33 PM

[quote] There is a fine video clip of a Sasquatch fishing in a creek in Florida, one of the best videos around. I'll check if I kept a copy.

Yes because a video clip of a sasquatch is something I would easily forget about...

by Anonymousreply 68November 1, 2021 7:47 PM

I dunno… for almost a century ufo sightings have often been laughed-off, deabated-over, debunked and many times proven logistically impossible.

But here we are in 2021 with unexplainable proof of something. While many specific ufo claims had been wrong all along throughout history, it turns out the general point being made by the ufo “conspiracy theorists” was correct.

by Anonymousreply 69November 1, 2021 8:18 PM

Only someone who was a child in the 1970’s would group Bigfoot, UFO’s, and the Loch Ness Monster into one general “thing”

by Anonymousreply 70November 1, 2021 8:19 PM

Most bigfoot experts say that extraterrestrials have a close relationship to bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 71November 1, 2021 8:29 PM

No. I don't believe in hobgoblins either.

by Anonymousreply 72November 1, 2021 8:37 PM

Uh, OP, uh, my name is Daryl.

by Anonymousreply 73November 1, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] Lockness Monster,

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 74November 1, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] I got foot fisted by Bigfoot and now you can slip n slide in my ass

Yeah right.

Like THATS what turned your ass into that.

by Anonymousreply 75November 1, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] I love how Americans refuse to believe in anything that doesn't contradict all current expert knowledge.

Come again.

by Anonymousreply 76November 1, 2021 8:40 PM

[quote] when a Sasquatch dies the others pull it limb from limb and beat the body parts against trees until there's no sign of a body.

My Aunt Ida’s side of the family did that.

But that could also be because dead Uncle Bobby cheated on her. I don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 77November 1, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote] Most bigfoot experts say that extraterrestrials have a close relationship to bigfoot.

We've barely met. We're more like acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 78November 1, 2021 8:56 PM

There has never been any physical evidence for Bigfoot, and there is also nothing in the fossil record.

by Anonymousreply 79November 1, 2021 10:36 PM

Well, he never sucked MY cock.

by Anonymousreply 80November 1, 2021 10:50 PM

I once knew a crazy woman when I was a child who told me that bigfoot are actually the children of Ham, who are cursed to roam the Earth. She said they spend most of their time in Northern Canada, which is why they are hardly seen.

Of course, she also said that she invented fun sized candy bars so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 81November 2, 2021 12:06 AM

Did she also say she invented post-it notes? I mean, the glue they use.

by Anonymousreply 82November 2, 2021 12:24 AM

Putin claims Yetti are real and he has footage.

by Anonymousreply 83November 2, 2021 1:42 AM

Bigfoot, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2021 1:44 AM

I love posts like R42 / R44.

Is there a non-Bigfoot theory for how the Native American folk legends of hairy-men tribes came about?

by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2021 1:49 AM

[quote] Is there a non-Bigfoot theory for how the Native American folk legends of hairy-men tribes came about?

They were the ancestors of Alec Baldwin and his brothers.

by Anonymousreply 86November 2, 2021 1:58 AM

R85, Stories and pictures of Bigfoot among Native Americans have existed since the beginning of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 2, 2021 1:58 AM

Are there oriental Bigfoots?

by Anonymousreply 88November 2, 2021 2:20 AM

The Yeti r88

by Anonymousreply 89November 2, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote] Based on the amount of research done in the area, as well as the increasing development, I would say no. We would have found proof by now. New animals are discovered all the time, but not at that size

Yeah, where are the bodies? So ‘the tribe’ destroys the corpses? Okay, that accounts for 99% of their deaths, maybe even 999%, but none ever wander off alone, or got kicked out? Ever? I used to love stories of. Ig Foot and The Loch Ness monster when i was a kid. They make the world a more magical place, but come ON!

by Anonymousreply 90November 2, 2021 2:49 AM

There have never been any satellite images of a Bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 91November 2, 2021 2:56 AM

I posted about their scat in jest above and and yet I was serious. We have never found Bigfoot scat and there is bear scat all over the woods.

And, btw, bears can not only stand on two legs but walk on two legs and it's not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 92November 2, 2021 2:57 AM

First hand account of a Nahgah sighting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 2, 2021 3:05 AM

Nahgahs? You mean all this time we thought our bucket seats were plastic, and they're really Nahgahhyde?

by Anonymousreply 94November 2, 2021 3:26 AM

Pacific Northwesterner here. Yes to Bigfoot existing!

by Anonymousreply 95November 2, 2021 3:29 AM

i grew up in rural North Carolina in the 1950s. The deep woods were an unsettling place to be, especially alone.

by Anonymousreply 96November 2, 2021 3:32 AM

Some Dene believe that Nahga isn't a physical being but more of a shapeshifter.

by Anonymousreply 97November 2, 2021 3:33 AM

Skywalker Ranch!

by Anonymousreply 98November 2, 2021 3:34 AM

Is Bigfoot hung?

by Anonymousreply 99November 2, 2021 3:47 AM

Skinwalker.

by Anonymousreply 100November 2, 2021 3:48 AM

No. Next question?

by Anonymousreply 101November 2, 2021 3:51 AM

I think that people can have trouble processing something they don't expect to see, and frequently underestimate how human-like a bear can look if it's on its hind feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 2, 2021 4:05 AM

r102 I agree. I think a number of Bigfoot sightings have actually been bears walking on their hind legs, which they can do in short bursts.

When you're in the middle of the woods your eyes can play tricks on you. You see something in the distance and you can't identify what it is, but it's actually something completely ordinary like a bear or other animal.

I have never heard of an up-close Bigfoot encounter, all of the ones I've ever heard of have happened from some distance away. I think that's why people's perceptions get distorted and they think they saw Bigfoot but it was actually an ordinary animal or some other natural phenomena.

by Anonymousreply 103November 2, 2021 4:12 AM

R90 What if we are looking for then in the wrong places? The Yeti live in Tibet. What if bigfoot, as cousins to the Yeti, live in the Yukon, and the sightings in the PNW are just lost ones?

by Anonymousreply 104November 2, 2021 12:54 PM

This guy says he has bigfoot bodies his father killed 50 years ago that have been kept frozen since then. He's a dog trainer by trade and he's a little wacko. But the body parts he displays are quite convincing. In this video he displays the head of a bigfoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2021 12:59 PM

R105, that's the most pathetic excuse for a bigfoot head I've ever seen. It's like a big caveman pinata

by Anonymousreply 106November 2, 2021 1:02 PM

I unexpectedly saw a huge seal in the ocean one early morning using its fins to hold and munch on a big fish, bobbing upright. It made me understand how people believe in Nessie and mermaids. It was surreal-looking even though I know what a seal is.

by Anonymousreply 107November 2, 2021 2:18 PM

[quote] Some Dene believe that Nahga isn't a physical being but more of a shapeshifter.

Guess what? I’d believe THAT over the idea of an alien species living THIS CLOSE to human civilization without leaving ANY physical evidence.

Once upon a time, maps would say: ‘here be dragons,’ because so much of the world was unknown, but its not like that now. The bottom of the ocean? Sure, but the fucking Pacific Northwest of two of the most highly developed countries in the world? Nah!

by Anonymousreply 108November 2, 2021 2:55 PM

[quote]Okay, that accounts for 99% of their deaths, maybe even 999%,

You don’t know how percentages work, do you?

by Anonymousreply 109November 2, 2021 5:52 PM

[quote] There have never been any satellite images of a Bigfoot.

You think they’re big enough to be seen from space?

by Anonymousreply 110November 2, 2021 5:53 PM

Satellites are very precise, a big ape would show up

by Anonymousreply 111November 2, 2021 6:36 PM

I might not get as much press as I used to, but don’t say I don’t exist, fag OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Bigfoot, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 113November 2, 2021 10:39 PM

This guy is 99% sure, but didn't see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2021 2:18 PM

R113...You are repeating yourself! R84

by Anonymousreply 115November 27, 2021 5:13 PM

I think Bigfoot doesn’t care whether I think he exists.

by Anonymousreply 116November 27, 2021 5:23 PM

Bigfoot struts like a ho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 27, 2021 7:00 PM

Yes I believe it’s something but I don’t know what. I met a First Nations elder who told me it was from another dimension or a spiritual creature. She’s seen them and communicated with them. She was a respected member of the community and I believe her 100%. There’s a lot going on all around us that we just don’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2021 9:30 PM

No, OP.

by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2021 9:39 PM

Peyote is great R118.

by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2021 9:43 PM

Yes, I believe but I think they are Gigantopiticus an "extinct" species of the great ape that stood over 12ft tall. They have found partial remains in India which is where a lot of sightings of the Yeti happen. It's the one theory that makes sense to me as they were closely related to orangutans. We find species that we thought were extinct quite often so I don't see why this couldn't be a possibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2021 10:13 PM

I did talk to a biologist who believed in Bigfoot once and he was telling me that the fact the they hadn’t found a body didn’t necessarily mean they didn’t exist. I’m not a scientist so I just listened but he was telling me that there are plenty of animals who we don’t really find bones for. Also he brought up how quickly things decompose in the Pacific Northwest and as well as the fact that we don’t know anything about how bigfeet live. Maybe they bury their dead or live in caves who knows.

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2021 10:17 PM

Yes of course there are bigfoots ,

by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2021 10:19 PM

Of course I exist. Now I’m Mrs Bigfoot if ya nasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 27, 2021 10:24 PM

R90 maybe they bury the bodies, or cannabilize them !

by Anonymousreply 125November 27, 2021 10:25 PM

Bigfoot, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2021 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!