Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BBC Expected To Quit Stonewall’s LGBTQ Diversity Programme

Because of their pro-tranny stance...

Exclusive: The BBC is expected to quit Stonewall’s LGBTQ diversity programme.

LGBTQ staff at the BBC told me they are “super scared” by the implications of the decision, and they hope managers will change their minds…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 23, 2023 6:23 PM

I've been told that Fran Unsworth (the BBC’s director of news), just discussed this on an all-staff call about impartiality.

The BBC is currently making "a documentary debate programme" which will explore "questions" around gender and sexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2021 8:56 PM

The Beeb reporters are no longer allowed to participate in Pride parades in an effort to stay impartial. The Pride parades have turned into nothing but anti-white, anti-Jew political rallies.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2021 8:57 PM

I bet the LGB employees are happy about this. The <1% of "trans" employees are the ones who don't like that their fascist "charity" is getting called out.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2021 8:58 PM

I actually saw a trans person saying that being anti-trans and being a woman = patriarchy... this person was born with a dick. lol

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2021 9:01 PM

Ben Hunte, who wrote the article for Vice, was previously the BBC's LGBTQIANB2S+ special correspondent but left to cover African issues after repeated criticism for his poor journalism.

The issue for Stonewall is that whatever good it did in the past, it is now so discredited that there is no benefit from being a member of its schemes and paying it for legal advice.

It really is a shame because they were really a force for good over gay and lesbian issues, but they have been totally consumed by trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2021 9:15 PM

LGBTQ staff at the BBC told me they are “super scared” by the implications of the decision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2021 9:41 PM

BBC = Elitest Luvvies.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote] Corporate members pay Stonewall, Europe’s largest LGBTQ charity, a fee in order to sign up, and in return, Stonewall helps the organisations create more inclusive working environments for LGBTQ employees, such as giving advice on inclusive toilets and changing room facilities.

What a scam.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2021 10:09 PM

What a s̶c̶a̶m̶.̶ ̶ protection racket.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2021 10:12 PM

Good. The BBC wastes too much money already and they're in the privileged position of getting any household in the UK with a TV to pay them a licence fee (even if they never watch the BBC). Staff are scaremongering when they say they're super scared of the decision - the BBC is very pro-trans already.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 5:26 AM

[quote]LGBTQ staff at the BBC told me they are “super scared”

I doubt he talked to any gay employees.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 5:47 AM

Impartial Beeb = oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 5:52 AM

Just a reminder for those of us in the US that Stonewall in the UK doesn't mean the same thing it does here in the US. Stonewall in the UK is a particular organization, with some controversial views, not a generic name for our civil rights movement.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 6:53 AM

That strange noise you can all hear is the collective sobbing of the BBC's LGBTQIA+ staff in response to this transphobic article which doesn't mention trans and non binary teenagers getting periods., or acknowledge that there are some girls who don't have periods because they have penises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 7:17 AM

We don't care about what you ladies care about. It doesn't matter how many years you invade our space and try to force us to care, we're not going to care about the same things.

Start your own site. You don't fit in here.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 7:23 AM

They no longer want to be associated with a soon to be declared terrorist organization. Understandable. And, of course, when they say they've talked to LGBTQ+ who are super scared, they actually only talked to 6'3" Pauline in Accounting who until six months ago was Paul from Accounting. "She" still has a dick and beard and is married to a woman but now represents the voice of lesbian and gay men for the entire company.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 7:40 AM

Poor, bitter old women, you'll still die alone.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 8:12 AM

This is a genuine tweet thread from a non binary man in London

[quote](1/6) Okay so I had the most DISGUSTING INVALIDATING experience at heaven nightclub last night- a place where I am meant to feel free and accepted. Queuing to enter the club it splits into 2 lines- MAN and WOMAN- to be checked by seperate people. I am non-binary so OF COURSE I’m

[quote](2/6) gonna queue in the women’s line in sheer protest of where I know they would expect me to queue based on my appearance. I wait to be checked nervously and then one of the security staff rudely gestures me to the other line for men. I then kindly tell them that I am

[quote](3/6) non-binary whilst highlighting the pronouns on my earrings which clearly say ‘They/Them’. They carried on refusing me access, repeatedly saying this side was for ‘women only’. I shamefully walk to the other side. The two distinctly separate box-like detectors for each queue

[quote](4/6) added to the prison-like atmosphere. I felt invalidated and embarrassed. As a place that hangs the pride flag on every wall, invites non-binary performers every week to perform, calls themselves a QUEER VENUE. This is anything BUT a queer venue. What really upset me most

[quote](5/6) was guest @theebillyporter , who is such an inspiration to me, introducing himself and celebrating every gender identity when they were on stage. @JeremyJoseph this type of treatment at your establishment NEEDS TO CHANGE. And until this backwards, dangerous rhetoric is

[quote](6/6) reversed, HEAVEN IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE a queer venue. I’m appalled.

There you have it - it's dangerous rhetoric to expect males to be patted down by male security guards, and females to be patted down by female security guards.

This is the kind of man who is super scared by the BBC quitting the Stonewall scheme.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2021 8:17 AM

This is the original tweet.

LITERAL VIOLENCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2021 8:18 AM

LGBTQ = Nobody Gay (including L) and Sane

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2021 8:27 AM

If 999 out of a 1000 people would clearly identify you as a dude on sight and the single outlier is blind, you are a fucking man. What is wrong with these people? Everyone is non-binary. We are all on the gender spectrum somewhere between 1 and 100. It is literally meaningless attention seeking crap which is why they have to add the they/them crap to make them feel special and different.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2021 8:28 AM

By making a huge phony fuss about it you give those who are attention-seekers exactly what they want.

Brava, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2021 8:34 AM

"Non-binary" is the stupidest identity.

It usually just means "I'm a queeny twink" or "laddish dyke" but "non-binary" sounds so cool and modern!

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2021 8:36 AM

Non-binary - Guy who sometimes likes to wear eyeliner; girl who's doing her best to opt out of womanhood, with all its challenges.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2021 8:42 AM

Ben Hunte's bf is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2021 9:30 AM

If you have a dick you are a guy, next?

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 9:55 AM

I predict within the next decade many of these people I call "whim trannies" will decide their lives have not been any better as the opposite sex and we'll start seeing a wave of what I'll call "reverse trannies". The ones who went whole hog and let some butcher cut off things or add things on will have to live with their fixations for the rest of their lives, happy or not.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2021 10:13 AM

Stonewall is an utterly poisonous, corrupt racket. Because they once had a good reputation for gay issues and became a partner for government, business, universities, the public sector, etc. that were looking to develop pro-gay workplace policies, once same-sex marriage had passed in the UK and the gays apparently had no needs anymore, the trans swept in and captured Stonewall and used it to relentlessly promote their trans/gender ideology.

They were hugely active behind the scenes and under the radar, with their trans workshops (brainwashing programmes). With the Diversity Champions programme and the suchlike , Stonewall convinced government, companies, the NHS, the public sector, etc. they could simply outsource their policy-making and diversity training to them, get a nice little Diversity Champions award and also that way they would attract the active and voluble so-called "LGBTQIA++ community" as voters, customers, etc. In reality, they have made life a hell for gays and, especially, lesbians.

Don't underestimate the pernicious effect of this disgusting cult-like organisation on public life in the UK. They are responsible, through their workshops and guidelines, for this sudden onslaught of crazy gender ideology policy in the UK in recent years, from single-sex toilets and gender ideology promotion in schools, to the introduction of insulting language in the NHS ("people with cervixes", "chest feeders") and men in women's hospital wards, to male rapists in prisons, to the ridiculous contortions the Labour party has got itself into. And people are too scared to speak out against Stonewall because - aside from the wall of silence that has been erected, where anyone who speaks out is viciously cancelled - they are worried that not only will they seem transphobic but homophobic, since Stonewall has exploited the LGB - who it no longer represents in any way - as a vehicle to garner protection for its activities.

As mentioned above, Stonewall is also basically a money-making machine, not only getting millions in taxpayer money and other grants but also making a pretty penny by charging for attendance at its workshops. And attendance at these workshops has almost became mandatory in the public and much of the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2021 10:36 AM

Using the name Stonewall is cultural appropriation. Give it back.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2021 10:52 AM

* male rapists in women's prisons

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 10:55 AM

[quote] The Beeb reporters are no longer allowed to participate in Pride parades in an effort to stay impartial. The Pride parades have turned into nothing but anti-white, anti-Jew political rallies

Don’t worry, r2! Public support of Black Lives Matter is also not allowed to be displayed by BBC news employees. “Virtue signalling” - yes, those exact words were used - is banned.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 10:58 AM

R31 "Virtue signalling" on social media by Beeb employees is banned. That does not mean that the Beeb itself is banned from "virtue signalling" or promotion of agenda in its reportage.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 11:18 AM

R23 But Themi Lovato isn't a "queeny twink" or "laddish dyke"

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 11:41 AM

Yes, lots of pathetic they/them non-binaries are your very typical straight-looking women and men. In addition to deranged she/they, they/she, he/they, they/he, she/they/he.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 11:47 AM

Thanks for background info, R28.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2021 12:15 PM

R18 I swear just a year or so ago non-binary used to mean “I’m a man but not masculine” or “I’m a woman but not feminine” . Which I didn’t think needed a new word but sure, whatever.

But now people think they are *literally* a different gender just because they don’t correspond to some 1950s gender stereotype. It’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2021 2:23 PM

GLAAD no longer stands for gay and lesbian. No seriously. They dropped that shit for the trans community. Trans people can have their own exclusive organizations catering to their needs but the moment gays and lesbians do it’s bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2021 5:40 PM

The trans movement and non-binary crap is full of so many contradictions it’s not even funny. These are the same people who also scream about labels yet they label everything.

Society doesn’t care about your life story. They don’t care about your pronouns. You’re not that important nor interesting. The narcissism is through the roof. We’re supposed to run into a place and check with the person over their pronouns before giving them important information. Criminals will be getting away with shit because we’re no longer allowed to say whether the perp was make or female.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2021 5:43 PM

Trans person takes over gay Episcopal group. It immediately collapses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote] men in women's hospital wards

You have separate hospital wards?

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2021 5:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2021 5:51 PM

[quote] If 999 out of a 1000 people would clearly identify you as a dude on sight and the single outlier is blind, you are a fucking man. What is wrong with these people?

It doesn’t matter what 999 people identify you as. It only matters what you identify as. The 999 people are not in your head so they don’t know what sex you are. Only you can tell them. They shouldn’t assume and make an ass out of you and me,

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2021 8:07 PM

R42, one's sex is an objective physical reality, not something that exists only in one's head. That fucking narcissistic idiot wanted to pretend that he doesn't have a specific physical body type for the security check. The entirety of society has to turn itself upside down for these fucking idiots who want to pretend that they aren't what they physically are. It doesn't fucking matter what infantile shitty little ideas he has running around inside his head when it comes to a security check, which is based on physical reality.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2021 8:35 PM

So is being gay a physical reality too? Some people can be gay without even presenting gay, imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2021 8:40 PM

The tweet at R19 is a perfect example of how such people only care about policing what others say about them. If he were really "non-binary" (though that term has no basis in reality), then what possible difference could it make which person frisked him? He's gotta go in the women's line to make a point, but if there really were nothing to biological sex, then why does he care either way? No, it's just that he wants to stir shit up and get attention. No harm could come from being "miscategorized" as non-non-binary. That's why they have to escalate a hurt feeling into VIOLENCE! LITERAL! BEING ACTIVELY HARMED! etc. Otherwise, their objections would be seen as what they are: trivial complaints from very a picky, touchy, self-obsessed person.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2021 8:50 PM

UK = Terf Island

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2021 9:01 PM

"trans women are terrorists and they're trying to invade womens bathrooms to rape young girls"

Totally rational, acceptable feminist discourse, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2021 9:02 PM

Yes r44, being gay is based on physical reality. Person with a dick (aka man) exclusively attracted only to other people with dicks (aka men) = gay man. Person with a pussy (aka woman) exclusively attracted only to other people with pussies (aka women) = lesbian/gay woman. It's also very obvious without having to see the contents of one's pants whether one is a man or a woman (real men and women, not the fake "trans" kind).

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2021 9:17 PM

R47, no one ever said that so stop making shit up. Men should not be in the women's toilets or other women's spaces, though.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2021 9:18 PM

R38 don’t you think that traditional gender norms also are extremely hypocritical and full of crap?

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2021 9:18 PM

R46, we've also been terrorised by the trans cult in the UK, especially through the entrenchment of the homophobic, misogynistic trans-captured organisation Stonewall, so I'm proud that we're fighting back and the transloons are calling us Terf Island.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2021 9:20 PM

R50, the trans and the non-binary are the ones reinforcing traditional gender norms. "If you're a man who's effeminate then can't be a real man, you must really be a woman!" "If you're a woman and you like playing football then you can't be a real woman, you must be non-binary!"

You can be a man and behave and dress and act however you want. You can be a woman and behave and dress and act however you want. You don't have to "change" your "gender" (which isn't even possible) and "transition" in order to be how you want to be. Fuck gender norms - don't let them make you reject your body and your real gender/sex.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2021 9:23 PM

Being angry about trans people online is the sole reserve of upper middle class white women and stray crazies like Graham Linehan. Literally no one else gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2021 9:24 PM

[quote] Yes [R44], being gay is based on physical reality. Person with a dick (aka man) exclusively attracted only to other people with dicks (aka men) = gay man.

No, gay is a man being attracted to a man. Has nothing to do with dicks. Hell, some gay men don’t even have dicks, doesn’t make them any less of a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2021 9:25 PM

Haha R52 suuuuuuure yes it’s trans people that reinforce gender roles, not straight people! Straight people never do things like, oh I don’t know, gender reveal parties, dress little girls in princess gowns before they can walk, segregate schooling based on sex, and the million other things that they do that enforce outdated ideas onto kids personalities at formative ages.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2021 9:31 PM

It’s not the BBC being anti-trans it’s because Stonewall is anti-women and anti-gay. Stonewall which used to be a force for good has been overtaken by the wokerati.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2021 10:18 PM

I hear they're replacing it with Pennylane Pooftas and Bulldagger Semenar.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2021 11:25 PM

This was more alphabet people than trans but Goldsmiths was a precursor. They allied with a radical Muslim group that openly castigated gays. Apparently gays, lesbians and bisexuals were basically unsafe there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2021 11:26 PM

Ben Hunte has put on some weight but still cute.

Here's another tweet of his - gee I wonder what this really means?

[quote] Exclusive: I’ve been investigating anti-LGBTQ hate crimes across the UK. The number of homophobic hate crime reports has tripled, and the number of transphobic reports has quadrupled over the last 6 years…

Ben needs to check his punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2021 11:46 PM

R55 Gender revel parties have killed 5 people AT LEAST. The big gripe terfs have is with imaginary trans women who are supposedly cackling in the shadows ready to rape every unsuspecting female while they're shitting in a public toilet. The former is a real threat, the latter is imagined so where is the hoopla over these killer, retrograde gender reveal parties?

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] UK = Terf Island

Thank you, R46. We duly acknowledge your nomination of the UK for the Peace Prize.

Our only concern is how to find enough chairs for the ceremony. We could do a picnic I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2021 11:54 PM

Being gay is about being attracted to your own sex, r54, so go fuck yourself you homophobic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2021 12:13 AM

You and your tranny friends do all that and more, r55. You dress little boys in princess dresses.

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2021 12:16 AM

R63 wow you’re stupid. The whole point was that dressing a girl in a princess dress reinforces gender roles. Obviously doing the same with a boy would not. You’re a fucking dope lol.

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2021 12:19 AM

By the way r55, anatomical sex is a real thing. Even kids are biological boys or biological girls. There's nothing wrong in allowing kids to understand their physical reality. What you and your tranny cult want is to make kids think that gender is all just in the head and you're a girl or boy according to behaviour.

Most straight parents try to raise their sons and daughters equally and let them know that they can do what they want and be who they want to be. It's the tranny loons who are telling boys that if they're "effeminate" then they must be girls.

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2021 12:21 AM

What gender roles are princess dresses reinforcing r64, considering almost no girls ever grow up to be princesses?

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2021 12:22 AM

R65 I believe in anatomical sex sure. I also understand that the way gender has been organized in human society is largely a performance. From women not being allowed to vote, or to own land, or to have abortions, to men finding it difficult to access mental healthcare, or enact violence on their spouses so commonly.

There is no cult. You’ve just been reading the anti trans conservative propaganda and fell for it. Have fun with that.

R66 that comment is too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2021 12:34 AM

Oh fuck off, r67, you patronising cunt and take your transcult "performance" gobbledygook with you.

No, r66 is not too stupid for words. There's nothing wrong with kids - girls or boys - wearing princess dresses for fun, just as there's nothing wrong with those very same kids - girls and boys - also climbing trees and playing football. Kids can do what they like and transcultists trying to claim that a kid is trans because of how they like to dress are disgusting child abusers.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2021 1:01 AM

Well done R68 you misunderstood both me and R66 haha.

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2021 1:09 AM

R14, the article is about teen girls. Not all articles have to be about trans. In this case, it was exploring the concerns of this group. How about you recognizing this group and not making it all about someone else?

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2021 2:27 AM

R67 You realize that the overwhelming majority of people don’t even have “gender identities,” right?

They call themselves men because they have male bodies or women because they have female bodies. That’s it. The only criterion. Nothing at all to do with personality or regressive stereotypes or pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2021 2:59 AM

I'm a lesbian. I work with someone now who claims to be non-binary even though she's very clearly a woman. We even look alike a bit. No one would think she is anything but a woman. I actually find it insulting as a woman, especially a gay feminist woman, that she rejects being a woman. I do believe she's also gay, so I'm doubly insulted that this non-binary nonsense has basically erased a gay woman from existence. It's all attention-seeking behavior and is most certainly erasing gay men and lesbians.

Supporting this nonsense would be the same as asking the black community to start embracing light skinned blacks calling themselves white. That would never, ever fucking happen. I can see the "You're fucking black, ou fucking fool!" youtube videos now. What would be the most hilarious is that the only people supporting black people calling themselves white would be the same woke whites who think you can change your sex. Fucking morons.

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2021 3:59 AM

R71 I think that’s naive.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2021 4:14 AM

[quote] R71, I think that’s naive.

Not R71 but NO that's not naive. That's reality. That's how normal and mentally healthy people live their lives.

The overwhelming majority of people on earth do not spend their lives overanalyzing who and what they are - they do not live with their noses buried in their belly buttons.

There is a peak awakening coming. I don't even care sometimes if the backlash hurts anyone. Maybe that's what it takes to learn to leave others alone and stop forcing your crazy bullshit on the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2021 4:33 AM

R74 but so much of what you call ‘normal’ peoples lives is decided by society for them because of conventional gender roles. Your name for starters, what type of hobbies you were introduced to, what kind of education you got, the type of jobs that were pushed for you. It’s naive to think that conventional gender is just a secondary passive aspect of your sex.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2021 5:39 AM

Society dictates gender roles, behavior and presentation.

Biology dictates gender.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2021 5:44 AM

The Haters have attempted to cancel the OP's contribution to our debate.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2021 5:54 AM

This may come as a shock, but most well-adjusted adults don’t obsess over their gender identities. Believe it or not, it just doesn’t occur to them. They aren’t interested in examining where they fall on the gender spectrum or in compelling others to validate them and affirm their lived experience. They reject replacing natal sex with gender identity in public policy and law.

People who DO fixate on gender identity usually suffer from gender dysphoria (very rare) or cross-dress for purposes of sexual gratification (much more common). More recently, it has become trendy for kids and young adults to present themselves as gender atypical, e.g., nonbinary. It’s funny because they act like they’re the first ones ever to flaunt gender nonconformity or play around with gender roles. Talk about naive!

I suspect you may be somewhere in the last category, R73. Since gender identity seems so important to you, allow me to offer you this. You can use it to help determine whether you are a woman or a man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2021 7:03 AM

R76, that's the convoluted bullshit definition.

There are two biological sexes - male and female.

There is an infinite spectrum of gender - masculine to feminine.

It was all very clear until people who either were uncomfortable saying the word 'sex' decided 'gender' didn't make them feel all squicky or the trans purposefully tried to conflate the two terms to fuck with people's minds.

More bullshit at R75. Feminists and true liberals have been fighting for damn near a century (or more) to stop that crap. We've been fighting to have everyone judged on who they are as a person, not a sex. It's the transtapo who have decided that we should go backwards now and define women as wearing dresses and makeup because a group of beta males who weren't very good at fitting their definition of "male" decided to take over "female" instead by putting on dresses and makeup and we're all supposed to just play along because even the creepiest, most insane beta male traipsing around in a dress is given more sway in this world than a centuries work of feminists from across the world. They are a cult. Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2021 7:49 AM

[quote] No, gay is a man being attracted to a man. [bold]Has nothing to do with dicks. Hell, some gay men don't even have dicks[/bold], doesn't make them any less of a gay man

Why are homophobic freaks like r54 all over this Gay (Homosexual, Same-sex attracted, Same chromosomes, Same genitals) website, spreading their most vile homophobic shits?

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2021 8:23 AM

[quote] By the way [R55], anatomical sex is a real thing. Even kids are biological boys or biological girls. There's nothing wrong in allowing kids to understand their physical reality.

Um, no, it’s not a real thing. It’s a spectrum and you know that. Kids should understand THAT reality instead of being locked in to being a boy or girl. They should have the freedom to move along that spectrum as they see fit.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 8:50 AM

[quote]Um, no, it’s not a real thing. It’s a spectrum and you know that. Kids should understand THAT reality instead of being locked in to being a boy or girl. They should have the freedom to move along that spectrum as they see fit.

How would you teach kids about pregnancy? What words would you use to describe how pregnancy occurs?

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 9:01 AM

Birthing person, semen impregnator

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 9:51 AM

Moron at r69. I am r66, you fucking idiot, so, no, I did not misunderstand myself.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 10:34 AM

Shut the fuck up you fucking moron at r81. There is no spectrum of anatomical sex, there is male and female. Boys (males) and girls (females) should have the right to dress, behave and just be how they want without being told that their anatomical sex is an impediment or that they are "in the wrong body". There is no such thing as a gender spectrum because there is no binary of behaviour in western society. A girl wearing a t-shirt and jeans is not "moving along that spectrum". She's just a girl in a t-shirt and jeans.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 10:40 AM

Ricky Gervais says something totally reasonable, is accused of "defending Nazis":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote] No, [R66] is not too stupid for words.

Well then why did you talk about yourself in the third person dickhead R84? I repeat, you’re too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 4:18 PM

Fuck off shithead r87, it fitted into the context of my reply to your earlier bullshit post. What exactly am I supposed to have disagreed with myself over?

It's fucking hilarious that a tranny apologist objects to how someone refers to themselves while trying to force us all to accept the pronoun bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 4:33 PM

The profanity doesn't make you sound threatening or masculine. Just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 4:55 PM

[quote] Ricky Gervais says something totally reasonable, is accused of "defending Nazis"

Nazi accusations are the cornerstone of progressive debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 5:45 PM

I don't give a shit what you think, r89.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 5:51 PM

We live in a society.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 5:53 PM

R78 I can’t believe any sane rational person could look at that chart and conclude that sex can be defined by a color coded spectrum. It truly boggles the mind.

I guess chopping off pony tails is the way to masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 5:57 PM

But what about...the man bun?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 6:01 PM

The bottom line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 6:34 PM

Allison Bailey had a court hearing today - she's the black lesbian suing Stonewall and her chambers (law firm) after the Head of Trans Inclusion at Stonewall (a 44k a year job) emailed them and tried to get her sacked because of her views on sex and gender.

She's tweeted to say "it went very well" and will provide more details soon.

NB Stonewall's Head Of Trans Inclusion sounds like a right Karen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 6:45 PM

R95: I've always thought the best part of that scene is the little girl next to him who just immediately laughs, like she doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 6:51 PM

From r96's link.

Look at one of Allison's tweets that Stonewall not only claims is supposedly transphobic but that it is "calling for trans people to lose their current legal rights"

[quote]Women & girls have suffered, and continue to suffer, at the hands of predatory & abusive men. It is offensive & unacceptable to suggest, much less litigate, for a system whereby any man can declare himself lawfully to be a woman.

It's absolutely crazy to claim that something like that is "transphobic". It means that, according to Stonewall, women and girls will never have any protection from male predators ever, in any situation - just goes to show how much the transcult absolutely hate women. Even worse, however, is that it's a complete misrepresentation of the law - a common Stonewall habit - and Garden Court should be ashamed of themselves for ever taking such a smear seriously.

The claims about the other tweets supposedly being transphobic, violent, or "misgendering" (Allison was simply pointing out an individual's biological sex, which is a reality) are also off the wall and it's an absolute outrage that Garden Court Chambers ever took these smears seriously and launched an investigation into Allison on the basis of such ridiculous allegations. I remember their garbage claims at the time that they've always stood by trans people, etc., etc. It's almost as though they didn't give a shit about the actual claims, just wanted to virtue signal their pro-trans affiliations - at the expense of a black lesbian who happens to be one of their employees.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 8:27 PM

Extreme trans positions are the Q-anon on the left side of the political spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 10:06 PM

The Northern Irish journalist Stephen Nolan has recorded a multi part investigation into Stonewall and their lobbying, specifically of the BBC.

It's available on BBC Sounds.

It's done from a perspective of mostly good faith and scepticism. The interview in Episode 4 with "non binary mayor" Owen Hurcum is one of the most fascinating interviews with a narcissist I've ever heard. He makes absolutely no sense - he refuses to believe in male or female but believes strongly in masculine and feminine.

Stonewall naturally refused to take part so they're defended by Ben Cohen from Pink News who flounders at basic questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote] "non binary mayor" Owen Hurcum

Oh, dearie me.

I suppose the town of Bangor produces nothing more than welfare recipients.

I heard that English homeowners import slate from China rather than using slate from Bangor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2021 9:27 PM

The idea that everyone should stop and give a shit about what pronouns you use, how YOU see yourself this week is beyond narcissistic.

This gender isn’t the same as sex started by a crackpot psychologist who had children act out sex with one another and led to the murder of a so-called trans person who wasn’t trans. No one brings this shit up, where this ridiculous ideology comes from.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2021 2:31 AM

Ben Cohen used to be so hot and so gay baiting, bless his undecided soul. He must be ancient these days.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2021 9:24 AM

[quote] Ben Cohen used to be—

— a "gay-for-pay" prick-teaser who was kept on a tight leash by his shrew of a wife while he made money off the gays.

A prick-teaser who never showed his.

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2021 9:30 AM

Surprisingly he's only 43. But I get your point. A tease.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2021 9:31 AM

^ And we're supposed to be grateful that big Ben is teasing us.

Like a monarch giving table scraps to the dog.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2021 10:57 AM

There are 2 Ben Cohens.

One is an very attractive rugby player:

One is an unattractive mini gay who runs the misogynistic news site Pink News and is looking for a surrogate to give he and his husband a child.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2021 5:39 PM

Sane populace to BBC: Quit that bitch now.

by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2021 5:40 PM

Insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2021 10:38 PM

Hiding behind US

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2021 10:39 PM

$$$$ all around

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2021 10:40 PM

The medical community is going to be sued out of existence in 20 years time. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2021 12:12 AM

R109 When I see the headline for that story, I try to imagine what the general hears and sees. All this trans shit is attached to us (gays). We’ll end up dealing with the backlash

by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2021 12:35 AM

What's even more amazing about that story at r109 is that it's a Labour MP - Tonia Antoniazzi - who's speaking out against the Welsh government's misinterpretation of the Equality Act, as dictated to them by Stonewall. There are still a few decent people left in Labour and they're fighting back. There must be an almighty struggle going on in the party. Still not voting for them, because the official party policy is trans-crazy.

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2021 12:59 AM

R113, then speak the fuck up and denounce it now.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2021 1:10 AM

Why are Big Black Cocks scared of Stonewall?

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2021 1:25 AM

r115 Indeed. What ordinary people who are not into LGBTQIA+ politics do see the most in the mainstream spaces (media, Pride, corporate trainings, campus, mainstream and local LGBT orgs, etc.) are all these "Gays for T (including any insane TRA demands/stances under the guise of pro-LGBTQ+)" & "Gays against Anti-Trans/Anti-LGBTIQ+".

The public barely see gays speaking up and denouncing en masse because the existing collective number, voices & visibility all are not strong enough to reach widely.

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2021 2:33 AM

Also, T can be extremely intimidating, doxx, make death threats and speaking up can cost one their job, R117. So, there's that.

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2021 4:02 AM

Plus, R117, the T have also taken all the formerly gay organizations hostage, too. Strangely, it's all the men in dresses variety that have forced their way into leadership positions. Hm, wonder why that is?

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2021 5:59 AM

On the other hand, it is only the Welsh.

Can we still make Welsh jokes?

by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2021 7:39 AM

Episode 7 is so cringe - Ben Cohen talking about him being an employer and needing to provide toilet facilities for non binary staff members so they can have dignity. As he was asked questions could could hear his brain cranking gears as it started to contemplate whether women should be afforded the same dignity.

I almost feel sorry for Cohen. He is so out of his depth trying to explain the policies of an organisation he isn't part of or responsible for, but he ploughs on making a tit of himself.

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2021 7:47 AM

R121, Ben Cohen is 100% responsible for pushing the trans agenda. I don't feel sorry for him at all, this is probably the first time he's ever been put on the spot to explain his stupid beliefs, which is astounding considering what a huge platform he has for his positions. One of the main problems, which has allowed the trans cult to flourish, is the lack of accountability. Stonewall are never required to publish their accounts or detail their activities. People like Ben Cohen can run a website that relentlessly promotes their positions and never be questioned about those positions. University activists can get away with whatever they want because "transphobia".

(Note: this is not Ben Cohen the rugby player, it's a different, and very stupid, Ben Cohen.)

by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2021 10:49 AM

Look at these lovely ladies protesting outside and attempting to disrupt a conference where Afghan women are discussing human rights violations."

"Suck my dick you tranphobic CUNTS" just emanates a feminine sensibility and solidarity with other females, no? Esp those oppressed by the Taliban. Hard not to see the similarities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2021 8:08 PM

This is the conference. Stonewall has really done a number on the UK.

Things are not much better in Canada and worse than is generally acknowledged in US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2021 8:10 PM

In the US the protestors would have brought pink bats wrapped in barbed wire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2021 8:11 PM

The voices of men need to be raised against these violent incels in lip gloss. Their intent is to hide behind the gay rights movement, our best chance of avoiding the backlash is to speak up. Human decency also requires it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2021 8:15 PM

The T are overwhelmingly autistic, which makes them even more dangerous when you pump them full of hormones. They can't read the room and they have no boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2021 8:15 PM

Where's the Cohen interview?

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2021 8:15 PM

Ben Cohen is interviewed throughout this series of podcasts.

He gets so defensive. At one point he is asked why Pink News described a journalist covering the Tavistock scandal as a cis white woman and he said he had no recollection of the story and anyway, DO YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN HE IS REFERRED TO AS JEWISH?

I'm still laughing at him using the term "expectant mother" to defend the Scottish Government removing the word mother from their maternity policies.

And green haired mayor Owen Hurcum using the term "biological boy" to argue that sex is a spectrum. Maybe he was experiencing a rush of gender euphoria from wearing a chiffon blouse and it distracted him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2021 8:24 PM

Troon demonstrators at the pathetic demo against the FiLiA feminist conference in Portsmouth today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 17, 2021 12:51 AM

Cult group chant: "Terfism is fascism!!!"

It's amazing how small, ridiculous and pathetic they look when they have to organise their own demos and not rely on the LGB to do it for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 17, 2021 12:56 AM

It is sad and baffling to me that Amnesty is so involved re: this.

It is easy to mock and dismiss them but the threat they pose to women and girls and to gay rights is all too real.

Tragic how so much time and energy trying to combat this could have been spent improving life for women and girls and building on gay rights victories rather than our movement being used as a Trojan horse for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 17, 2021 1:04 AM

They're prime candidates for early cancer so they may not make it to old age. But not before they suck up more medical and health resources.

Magdalen was such a loss.

by Anonymousreply 133October 17, 2021 7:34 AM

What's the latest?

This story is almost 3 weeks old.

by Anonymousreply 134October 17, 2021 9:08 PM

[quote] What's the latest?

Funny you should ask.

LGBT workers vow to QUIT in wake of corporation leaving controversial trans lobby group.

More than 20,000 people signed an open letter to the broadcaster, condemning the piece and accusing the BBC of 'transphobia'.

Employees on Monday's Zoom call are said to have claimed that they knew of eight trans members of staff who had left in the last year over fears that the BBC was biased against them.

It is estimated that around 2 per cent of BBC employees - 400 people - are trans, according to The Times.

One employee on the calls said: 'My trans and LGBT friends have lost confidence in the BBC – I'm losing confidence in the BBC – and I'm considering whether my place should be in this organisation', VICE World News reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 11, 2021 11:20 PM

They abandoned Stonewall yesterday, r134! This is great news. Stonewall has only promoted homophobia and misogyny in the past few years, it deserves to go down. The BBC and other organisations don't need any lobby groups telling them how to run their affairs or grading them anyway.

That histrionic bullshit article at r135 is a typical example of Stonewall's manipulative, bullying tactics. Well, that won't work anymore. It's disgusting that the transloons are trying to excuse the coercion of lesbians into having sex with penised people. Despite the constant conflation of the LGB and the TQ, it's obvious even from this article that the only ones complaining are the TQ+.

[quote]A non-binary employee who recently left the BBC, specifically because of transphobia, said they ended up leaving because they were not able to be their “authentic self inside or outside of the workplace.”

You're there to either produce television and radio or do an admin job. What the fuck does that have to do with "being your authentic self"?

[quote]It is estimated that around 2 per cent of BBC employees - 400 people - are trans, according to The Times.

And they were most probably useless "diversity hires" forced on them by membership of Stonewall's stupid programmes. Not to mention, 2% is way over the national proportion of trans people in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 136November 11, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]A non-binary employee who recently left the BBC, specifically because of transphobia, said they ended up leaving because they were not able to be their “authentic self inside or outside of the workplace.”

Probably spent most of their days lecturing coworkers on their pronouns and didn't do work for shit.

by Anonymousreply 137November 12, 2021 12:10 AM

r117 We have to counter the idea that Stonewall is a spokesperson for the gay community.They dont speak for me ,I never voted for them.The general idea that there are organisations that can speak for a whole community and communicate with the media, politicians and the public on our behalf as representatives needs to be challenged and questioned. No one organisation can represent all gay men or all muslims, all hindus, all jews, all new yorkers,, all redheads etc

But the problem does seem more pronounced with Stonewall who portray themselves as being THE only spokesperson for the gay community in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 138November 12, 2021 12:16 AM

"Stonewall who portray themselves as being THE only spokesperson for the gay community in the UK." - R138, if that's all Stonewall did then there wouldn't be so much of a problem. The real problem is that Stonewall not only claims to be the only spokesperson for the gay community in the UK, but they have turned the gay community into the "LGBT community" and in doing so, suppressed and erased LGB people while still using our name to promote their trans ideology.

by Anonymousreply 139November 12, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote] A non-binary employee who recently left the BBC, specifically because of transphobia, said they ended up leaving because they were not able to be their “authentic self inside or outside of the workplace.”

This theythem fella is going to find it equally hard when they get another warning in their new job for masturbating in the women’s toilets.

by Anonymousreply 140November 12, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote] they were not able to be their “authentic self inside or outside of the workplace.”

Jaysus, work from home already! Now made 100% easier post pandemic.

But they won't have any captive audience to terrorize with their "me me me", would they.

by Anonymousreply 141November 12, 2021 7:30 PM

Being their 'authentic self' is making everyone at work bow and scrape before them, catering to their every need because they are SO SPECIAL and IMPORTANT.

Good luck getting another job, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 142November 12, 2021 8:03 PM

So would you be saying get another job, bitches to people who say you couldn’t be gay?

by Anonymousreply 143November 12, 2021 8:12 PM

Nobody's saying they can't be trans FFS - their "authentic self" is not about being trans, it's about everyone validating them when they should be there to work.

by Anonymousreply 144November 12, 2021 8:25 PM

Stonewall takes gaslighitng to a whole new level.

The interests of the T are in direct conflict with LGB, women and children's need to be safeguarded.

WE need to speak up and make it clear that we have walked away from the T and that Stonewall and the other gay orgs they have coopted do not speak for LGB any longer. It is all a Trojan horse strategy.

Of course Stonewall has lauded Dentons, it is one big fraudulent circle jerk hiding behind OUR community. They have even tried to erase LGB history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 12, 2021 8:28 PM

R143 The BBC is one of the most pro-trans institutions in the UK. We have no idea what alleged 'transphobia' this person supposedly experienced. Stop co-opting gay peoples' experiences to support your MRA bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 146November 12, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote]So would you be saying get another job, bitches to people who say you couldn’t be gay?

Do you agree with Nancy Kelley, the CEO of Stonewall, that having an exclusive same sex attraction is comparable with racism? Do you agree with her that a gay man not wanting to have sex with a trans man with a vagina is comparable with a gay not not wanting to have sex with another gay man because they are black?

by Anonymousreply 147November 12, 2021 8:37 PM

It’s all prejudice either way. If you’re a gay man, you’re attracted to men, whether they be blacks, trans, ginger, fat, fem or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 148November 12, 2021 8:39 PM

From the trans handbook:

[quote][bold]7. Tie your campaign to more popular reform[/bold]

[quote]In Ireland, Denmark and Norway, changes to the law on legal gender recognition were put through at the same time as other more popular reforms such as marriage equality legislation. This provided a veil of protection, particularly in Ireland, where marriage equality was strongly supported, but gender identity remained a more difficult issue to win public support for.

A recent example of this is the Infrastructure Bill that was passed by the House earlier this month.

by Anonymousreply 149November 12, 2021 8:40 PM

7. Tie your campaign to more popular reform

aka be a parasite

by Anonymousreply 150November 12, 2021 8:53 PM

What the fuck are you talking about, r143? How the hell does the BBC no longer participating in Stonewall's stupid and completely irrelevant money-grabbing programmes mean gay, non-binary or trans BBC staff can't be themselves at work?

by Anonymousreply 151November 12, 2021 9:39 PM

BBC has always been full of trannys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 12, 2021 9:54 PM

r151 he's just parroting the line that somehow this makes the LGBTIAQ2S+ employees feel "unsafe". Unlikely anything will change whatsoever except they won't be forced to attend Stonewall diversity seminars and paying them a bunch of money to get on a list.

It's just yet another emotional manipulation tactic, but more and more people are seeing through this shit and not falling for it.

by Anonymousreply 153November 12, 2021 10:09 PM

AND NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK ME!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 154November 12, 2021 10:50 PM

Notice that the majority of sexual coercion by the trans is pointed toward lesbians, with an uptick in attempted coercion toward gay men (the boxer ceiling.) You hear virtually nothing of the trans telling straight people that they are transphobic if they refuse to sleep with them. You do hear of MTF trans getting beaten up after tricking straight men, and not disclosing their status, but the campaign of coercion seems to be directed completely toward gay people.

Imagine if gay men went around accusing straight men of homophobia for refusing sex with gay men. If we tried to re-cast heterosexuality as a "genital preference/fetish" and doxxing straight men and trying to get them fired for not giving us access to their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 155November 12, 2021 11:16 PM

R155 that's the next logical step. They're working the easier targets first. Plus, I think the majority of trans are now AGP straight men. So the lesbians are under attack first.

Of course, in our case (gay men) they are also being homophobic to boot.

by Anonymousreply 156November 12, 2021 11:21 PM

^ and in the lesbians' case (bad wording)

by Anonymousreply 157November 12, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote] Notice that the majority of sexual coercion by the trans is pointed toward lesbians

Because most of them are straight men with fetishes and paraphilias and they sexually want women.

Most of the transmen are lesbians and they don't want men.

by Anonymousreply 158November 13, 2021 3:46 AM

This trans woman was suspended from the National Union of Students for being her authentic self and taking photos of her penis at her desk in the office and at bus stops.

Now the BBC have quit Stonewall's diversity scheme there will be more trans woman persecuted like Jess Bradley for simply being their authentic selves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 13, 2021 7:55 AM

Didn't the Tavistock Institute create Stonewall?

Google "Tavistock conspiracy theories." They go back for decades.

by Anonymousreply 160November 13, 2021 8:01 AM

The Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust, in its earliest form, was created in the 1920s as a health service that specialised in mental health and psychology. Treating kids with gender dysphoria is only part of its remit. Before the scandal started brewing they were most famous for "treating" rapists and child abusers.

No, Stonewall was created in the late 1980s to fight for equal laws for gay people, in response to the Conservatives passing Section 28.

The main conspiracy now is that Stonewall, Mermaids and Pink News are all financially dependent on each other. Tavistock generates income for Mermaids so it's in all of their interests to protect Tavistock from any scrutiny regarding its treatment of children with gender dysphoria.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 13, 2021 8:17 AM

This TERF vs. trans fight has nothing to do with gay men. At all.

by Anonymousreply 162November 13, 2021 9:08 AM

[quote]This TERF vs. trans fight has nothing to do with gay men. At all.

Except when LGBT organisations like Stonewall tell gay men that not wanting to put their penis or tongue near a trans man's vagina is comparable with racism.

by Anonymousreply 163November 13, 2021 10:42 AM

R162 This is untrue, and most gay men will support a TERF over a man in a dress, unless he is lipsyncing Robyn .

by Anonymousreply 164November 13, 2021 11:44 AM

Actually r153, Stonewall's influence is a lot worse than that. Their diversity programmes and equality indexes and issuing of stupid awards mean that the BBC and whoever else is part of their programmes, cannot say "lesbian and gay community", they have to say "LGBT" or "LGBTQ+". They were banned from using terms like "biological woman" or "biological man" and they could never air gender critical views, unless with lots of caveats, the constant claim that this is a "controversial" view, and a trans view to counter it.

Stonewall have obliged the Scottish government to delete the word "mother" in its communications. Hospitals working with Stonewall have to allow transwomen on women's wards and use terms like "pregnant people" or "birthing parent". And there's lots more of that kind of stuff. Stonewall's influence over universities that are part of its "Diversity Champions Programme" is particularly insidious. And Stonewall demands silence over much of what it obliges its "partners" to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165November 13, 2021 12:06 PM

I’m all for acceptance of diversity and equal rights but…that’s some sinister social engineering right there.

by Anonymousreply 166November 13, 2021 1:19 PM

TERF doesn't really stand for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist anymore, R162. TERF scum are now basically anyone who doesn't bow down to Trans ideology.

Refuse to have sex with a Trans person - you're a TERF. If you believe that biological sex is real you're a TERF. If you want to hold a gay and lesbian event, and don't invite the whole alphabet, you're a TERF. Fail to use someone's pronoun of the day? TERF!!!

by Anonymousreply 167November 13, 2021 9:18 PM

You just have to say no.

Hell we said no to the draft. Why are we so fucking afraid of these blue haired beta freaks? We really need to get our balls back.

by Anonymousreply 168November 13, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]The BBC’s head of news told LGBT staff that they must get used to hearing views they disagreed with as the corporation faced accusations from its own employees that it was “institutionally transphobic”.

[quote]A BBC journalist said: “Fran was totally calm but determined about it. She was reacting to questions from the network that implied people shouldn’t come across views they disliked. To me, it felt like she was having to explain journalism to idiots.”

[quote]The next front in this culture war is expected to be the corporation’s style guide for journalists. In it, “homosexual” is defined as a person who is “attracted to people of their own gender”, which matches Stonewall’s advice, rather than “their own sex”. It also says journalists must use the pronoun “preferred by the person in question”. The BBC has published articles in which sex offenders who were born male but identify as transgender women were repeatedly referred to as “she”. The BBC said the guide “is produced by BBC News who take all decisions on its content”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2021 8:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2021 12:02 PM

I can't believe they have to explain to ADULTS that they have to get used to seeing opinions they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2021 7:34 PM

[quote] I can't believe they have to explain to ADULTS that they have to get used to seeing opinions they don't like.

Are you kidding ? Tantrums wailing over somebody's opinion they don't like accounts for half of datalounge posts.

by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2021 8:27 PM

Big difference between Datalounge and the BBC, r172.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2021 8:32 PM

DL is not a workplace - at least not for the majority of us

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2021 8:35 PM

If you want to understand why Stonewall have a "no debate" policy listen to the BBC interview with its Chief Executive Nancy Kelley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175November 18, 2021 4:49 PM

Here is Allison Bailey a black, lesbian criminal barrister who co-founded LGB Alliance.

I've been following her for a while. She is always under attack by assholes. She is fierce.

Just her 1st 10 minutes were inspiring and on point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 18, 2021 6:39 PM

But, of course, now the TRAs are taking one sentence in Allison's speech completely out of context, and are trying to smear her as some kind of pedo, R176. "StOP tALkinG aBOut teENAgeRs' bREasTS!" cry the people who are literally cutting them off.

by Anonymousreply 177November 18, 2021 6:48 PM

LOL! That was a lovely thing she said. We say the same thing about Jazz never being able to have an orgasm. I feel for those girls and I feel for Jazz.

Robbing young people of a future normal life and a sex life is criminal. Hell you get to sue for loss of consortium which this is akin to.

by Anonymousreply 178November 18, 2021 7:49 PM

The podcast at R129 is super interesting.

I thought the Non Binary mayor kid was actually pretty thoughtful. But, man, they way he had to dance around the truth with enough word salad to feed an army must be exhausting.

Just say you're weird. And own it. And be proud of it. All the ridiculous, endless genders and their iterations is just a waste of our collective time.

Gay. Lesbian. Bi. Trans (old school trans: "I was born in the wrong in the body" trans). Then a bunch of lovable freaks and weirdos.

That's it.

by Anonymousreply 179November 18, 2021 9:35 PM

This is a handy little look into the total bullshit that is the ‘LGB Alliance’ lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 18, 2021 10:57 PM

What do some random people's irrelevant tweets have to do with the LGB Alliance, r180. At least that trans lobby group that hates gay people is gradually being pulled apart.

by Anonymousreply 181November 18, 2021 11:05 PM

R121 "As he was asked questions ... could hear his brain cranking gears as it started to contemplate whether women should be afforded the same dignity." - This is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 182November 18, 2021 11:32 PM

The BBC are oppressors!

[quote] A trans colleague noted we were 40mins in but no trans people had spoken.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 19, 2021 4:54 PM

R134

What's the latest?

This story is almost 6 weeks old.

by Anonymousreply 184November 21, 2021 7:01 AM

I’m finding these trans activists utterly…insufferable. Mind you, I find people in general insufferable these days. But I’d truly think twice before ever employing someone who identified as trans or were obsessed with pronouns. Who wants the headache?

by Anonymousreply 185November 21, 2021 9:32 AM

The BBC is in a mess.

It's besieged by transvestites from within but the boss in this video suggests the whole place could die within a generation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 21, 2021 10:07 AM

They moved on to the same crap with just a different name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 21, 2021 11:37 AM

[quote] Suki Sandhu

is a twittering Gaysian who has risen to a high-flying, high-paying position in the current transvestite turmoil.

Does he/she have any innate intellectual ability or they just another colourful token like that laughable, fly-by-hight fool called Monroe Bergdorf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 21, 2021 6:05 PM

Sexy Suki Sandhu has chosen the ten homosexuals to which we must aspire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 21, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] Ben Cohen used to be— a "gay-for-pay" prick-teaser who was kept on a tight leash by his shrew of a wife while he made money off the gays. --- A prick-teaser who never showed his.

The hot Ben Cohen actually did have a wank video leak. It, and the dick, was actually quite underwhelming which was a bit of a shame.

by Anonymousreply 190November 27, 2021 4:01 PM

Auntie has finally come to her senses

by Anonymousreply 191November 27, 2021 4:12 PM

There was a programme called Womanhood on the BBC last night where women of different ages lived together and discussed HOT TOPICS - Shirley Ballas, Kirsty Wark, Sinitta, a lesbian comedian, the woman who created Ann Summers sex shop and some young activist who is famous for a campaign to normalise sagging boobs.

They discussed trans issues - 3 of them went to meet a trans woman and 3 went to meet a woman's rights campaigner. The trans woman explained that she had been with her fiancee for 4 years before she told him she was trans. You could see Shirley's brain working over how to phrase the "so have you removed your penis, or have you never had intercourse" question, to which she got a lecture about how rude it is to discuss genitals.

The lesbian comedian went to meet one of the people behind A Woman's Place who are campaigning for women only spaces, and lesbian comedian was outraged at the suggestion there should be women only spaces, men only spaces and mixed sex spaces, because trans women won't be safe in mixed spaces with men. She was also very concerned about the safety of trans women in men's prisons.

After the meetings the group got back together and discussed the topic further, and discussed how they'd feel about a trans woman showing their penis in a changing room - Sinitta said she'd give them a hug to make them feel more welcomed.

The editing on the 2 interviews was horrendous. There was no flow to the conversations and it was just cut into a series of statements.

The lesbian comedian has some serious lesbian issues.

by Anonymousreply 192November 27, 2021 4:52 PM

That idiot lesbian is one of the "L with the T" morons, r192. Her smouldering anger was so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 193November 27, 2021 7:13 PM

Is that right, R160?

That this is tolerated never mind celebrated is horrific.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 27, 2021 8:12 PM

R194, do you have a better source for that?

by Anonymousreply 195November 27, 2021 8:19 PM

[quote] do you have a better source for that?

As if MSNBC or the like would discuss it

by Anonymousreply 196November 27, 2021 8:35 PM

Click on the link in the tweet r195, where you will read:

[quote]“The DOC records also confirm that there are prison infraction records and PREA (Prison Rape Elimination Act) records against several men who are currently housed in women’s prisons, including 309 pages of infraction records for a particular male inmate. However, the federal Judge has decided that none of those documents can be released to the public under the PRA, pending the Judge’s final rulings on the ACLU’s [American Civil Liberties Union] claims that releasing these records would violate the male prisoners’ privacy rights.”

The ACLU is acting to suppress information about sexual assaults on female prisoners by "transwomen", i.e. full-bodied male prisoners who allegedly "identify" as women and so have been housed in female prisons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 27, 2021 9:30 PM

DOC employee reports men are claiming to be women to transfer prisons

A half dozen men have been transferred to the Washington Correctional Center for Woman, according to an employee at the facility.

The employee tells KIRO Radio’s Dori Monson Show that the women’s facility in Pierce County has adopted the practice of allowing a transfer for any person who identifies as female. Those transfers are being housing in the general population with female cellmates, the employee says.

When reached for comment, the women’s correctional center neither confirmed nor denied the details in the email Dori shared with them from the anonymous employee.

“We are not able to share any specific information about allegations, reviews, and cases,” the DOC said.

The department also declined a request for an interview.

The concern among staff and inmates is a risk of sexual assault. The employee cites a recent incident in which an inmate from a male facility raped a female in the women’s prison upon arrival. The transferred inmate, according to the employee, is incarcerated for a sex offense and has “fully functional male genitalia, a history of violence and sexual depravity in the community, and has been found guilty of sexual assault against other inmates while housed in the men’s facilities.”

“He is a proven sexual predator, having committed multiple crimes against women, yet the State of Washington had no problem moving him into a women’s facility and housing him with the most vulnerable in our population (our mental health unit),” the employee wrote.

“Word of the incident has inevitably traveled throughout the facility, causing much concern amongst both inmates and staff,” the employee said. “It demonstrated the state’s willingness to put the most vulnerable of our population in harm’s way, by locking them in a cell with a proven predator, with zero accountability or repercussions for the perpetrator.”

Among the inmates transferred to the women’s facility is Donna Perry, formerly known as Douglas Perry, who was convicted for killing three sex workers. Before being charged, Perry reportedly went to Thailand for gender reassignment surgery. Prosecutors during the trial claimed that Perry had undergone the surgery to avoid suspicion for the killings.

Also recently transferred in was Hobby Bingham, now known as Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love, who was convicted for having sex with a 12-year-old girl. Bingham is alleged by the anonymous employee to have had sex with a female inmate at the women’s facility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 27, 2021 9:34 PM

That’s an LDS web site. Neither of those sites are unbiased sources.

by Anonymousreply 199November 27, 2021 9:36 PM

The info is coming from a far-Right chat show run by the Mormon church. Sorry, fake.

by Anonymousreply 200November 27, 2021 9:38 PM

So what you're saying r199 and r200 is that Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love, sorry, Hobbie Bingham didn't rape a 12-year-old girl, is not a male-bodied transwoman who is currently incarcerated in a female prison and also that he, sorry, she did not groom a developmentally disabled fellow female prisoner into having sex with him?

by Anonymousreply 201November 27, 2021 9:40 PM

Please tell us what is "fake" r200? Hobbie Bingham, aka Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love, is currently serving a prison sentence for the rape of a 12-year-old girl in a women's prison. Are you saying that's fake?

by Anonymousreply 202November 27, 2021 9:41 PM

Is it also "fake" in your opinion that the ACLU is actively trying to suppress information on male "transwomen" sex offenders who are housed in women's prisons and the sexual assaults they are perpetrating on the female inmates?

by Anonymousreply 203November 27, 2021 9:42 PM

Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love sounds like a whacko.

by Anonymousreply 204November 27, 2021 9:43 PM

He's also a biological male pedophile rapist of a young girl who is currently housed in a female prison, r204.

by Anonymousreply 205November 27, 2021 9:45 PM

The UK Parliament's women and equalities committee have published its report into changes to sex/gender laws - they've come out in favour of self ID, unless you're a male rapist in which case you have to stay in a men's prison, and have suggested a new law to prosecute people who self ID fraudulently, whilst acknowledging elsewhere that gender doesn't exist because you can't quantify what is stereotypical behaviour for men or women.

It's an absolute shit show.

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2021 2:18 PM

Indeed r206. The committee members are complete idiots for trying to show that they can "compromise" and find middle ground. But if you allow gender self-ID and follow the line that "transwomen are women" then you can't prevent male rapists who identify as women from being housed in a women's prison or biological men who identify as women from competing in women's sports (the report makes a big effort to try to show it's being "sensible" on sports). If you have exemptions to "transwomen are women" and gender self-id then you don't really believe that transwomen are women.

This report is full of contradictions - which could end up having positive repercussions as we will now finally move beyond the slogans (even though the report is full of them) to actually hammering out what all this stuff really means. The inherent contradictions of trans ideology and what it would really mean for society if trans demands were implemented can now be made obvious.

Of course, these debates are always about transwomen and biological women - which in itself is an admission that biological sex matters as the same issues don't arise with transmen and biological men.

by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2021 5:32 PM

No self-IDing into a different reality that affects others in any way.

Or affects statistics.

Or affects legal issues.

Etc.

by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2021 5:38 PM

r207 There is no way the UK government will follow the recommendations of that panel which did have two dissenting committee members from the reports analysis and moreso its conclusions.

Liz Truss is the women and equalities minister and she is opposed to self ID as are most tory mps.There is no way Boris Johnson even under the influence of his wife will try to push this given the precarious position he is now in.

by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2021 1:31 AM

What about for statistics on gay people R208 - should we have to pass a test? Or can we self identify (let’s call it self ID for short)?

by Anonymousreply 210December 22, 2021 2:20 AM

Not the same thing and you know it, R210.

by Anonymousreply 211December 22, 2021 5:33 AM

R210 really is incredibly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 212December 22, 2021 8:59 AM

R211 no it’s not exactly the same, but it’s not entirely dissimilar either. If you declare that you’re gay, nobody second guesses you or asks for proof. Or at least if they did they would not be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 213December 22, 2021 7:15 PM

Gays aren't asking to be legally recognised as gay, r213. Gays are also not asking to be legally recognised as something we're not.

The two things are absolutely not at all similar. Gender self-id is a threat to homosexuality as it invalidates biological sex and hence same-sex attraction. Lesbians are already being told we're transphobic for not wanting to have sex with penised people who "identify" as lesbians and are already finding our spaces invaded by biological males declaring that they're lesbians. Gender self-id will mean we've lost even the last shred of defence against that.

by Anonymousreply 214December 22, 2021 8:02 PM

R213, why would we ever need to declare we're gay to anyone. Moreover, transwomen are not women and transmen are not men. They're not asking for gender self-id to be able to say they're trans or even transwomen or transmen but to be able to say they're women if they're biological men or men if they're biological women.

by Anonymousreply 215December 22, 2021 8:05 PM

R213 but our choices are not impinging on other peoples' rights, are they??? Gay people don't want to harm or take anything away from straight people. That seems to be all that trannies want to do.

by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2021 8:05 PM

What do you think of Mr Gay Germany, r213? He doesn't have a dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2021 8:06 PM

It's messy when the BBC (who pretends to be impartial) gets into an alliance with a radical activist lobby group.

The same thing is happening with the Australian ABC.

This video is rather tedious and bureaucratic but governments handling millions of taxpayer dollars do get bogged down in bureaucracy and tedium.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 18, 2022 12:26 PM

It seems the BBC have committed some kind of scandalous behaviour but I can't quite understand what.

[quote] The BBC can clarify that Brain of Britain's list of women finalists included a trans woman, a detail which was not made available to the Woman's Hour team when they covered the story."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 25, 2022 1:20 AM

Stonewall UK is a completely different thing to Stonewall in the USA

by Anonymousreply 220November 25, 2022 1:22 AM

In America we giggle when we hear BBC.

Big Black COCK!

by Anonymousreply 221November 25, 2022 1:48 AM

R219, I think the issue is they said it was a first all female finalist but it was not…one was actually a male transwoman.

by Anonymousreply 222November 25, 2022 2:10 AM

[ dailymail right wing rage bot ]

LoL

by Anonymousreply 223November 25, 2022 2:27 AM

R217

I see them as a gay transman. I don't see them as a gay man. I think that males and females are biological and psychological different. To be honest, I find it offensive that being a man is as easy a plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 224November 25, 2022 3:05 AM

Brain of Britain?

by Anonymousreply 225August 23, 2023 6:16 PM

It doesn't matter much if BBC is officially affiliated with Stonewall. They can pretend to loosen ties to look better as Parliament against considers the License fee. But open;y partners or not the BBC mandarins will maintain the current ideological approach to hiring and programming,

by Anonymousreply 226August 23, 2023 6:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!