Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Unvaxxed Allen West is 'probably going to be admitted to the hospital' from COVID despite taking ivermectin

[quote] Allen West, the one-term extremist Tea Party Florida Republican U.S. Congressman who is now running to unseat Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday morning announced his wife Angela tested positive for COVID-19 and that he had mild symptoms but did not say he had COVID. West told supporters via Twitter he was taking hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, which are neither approved to treat nor proven to be helpful for treating or preventing coronavirus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 2:19 AM

Go delta !

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2021 5:30 PM

[quote] and that he had mild symptoms

Why would they make the leap that he’s probably going to hospital?

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2021 5:36 PM

These assholes should go get the very expensive Regeneron that states are handing out FOR FREE, at tax payer expense, as that does indeed work. Or, better yet, take the horse pills and die.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2021 5:42 PM

[quote]Why would they make the leap that he’s probably going to hospital?

Because he said his oxygen levels were below 90%

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2021 5:43 PM

R4, then his oxygen level and IQ are running neck and neck.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2021 5:44 PM

^^I love you.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2021 6:00 PM

An O2 sat <90 is not, by any definition, “mild symptoms.”

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2021 6:02 PM

Send him to the morgue please.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2021 6:02 PM

He was kept in the hospital even though his vaccinated wife was allowed to go home, after monoclonal antibody infusion

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] Send him to the morgue please.

Will you let me do my goddamn job, please?!

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2021 7:07 PM

Mensa candidate Allen rails against "Big Pharma" from his hospital bed ... while praising monoclonal antibody treatment from Regneron, an $8.5 billion company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2021 7:19 PM

This West guy is a fucking idiot. Does he think Regeneron provides that monoclonal stuff for free? Isn’t it like $2000 per dose, and requires 5 doses, along with an inpatient stay of several days? Oh wait, he’s ex-military, so we’re picking up the tab, so yeah it is free for him. Hope we’re not paying for his Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin "protocols." Fucking fool.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] Why would they make the leap that he’s probably going to hospital?

Hmmm because he is treating it with ivermectin.

And he is in the hospital now, I sure hope he isn't taking a bed needed for a decent human being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 1:33 AM

Ivermectin?

I find it tranquilizing. I hope he does too.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 1:36 AM

[quote] was hospitalized with Covid-19 on Sunday but said he’s “doing great.”

[quote]“No complaints. I’m just relaxing,”

I know that’s where I go to “just relax,” direct to the hospital. Can you think of a more relaxing environment?

🙄

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 1:54 AM

Worthless piece of shit. Any money spent on his health care is needlessly wasted. Just let him go.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!