Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think Justin Timberlake might be gay

I just stumbled across Justin's visit to the Graham Norton show in 2016 to promote the hit movie Trolls. He sure seemed comfortable exchanging double entendre quips with Mr Norton. Not to mention appearing to have just inhaled the full strength aroma of a plate of freshly baked cookies. And Anna Kendrick, btw, is sure conscious of her appearance at every moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 29, 2021 1:24 PM

INTERESTING...except not at all.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2021 9:06 AM

JT had a hand in writing this SNL skit that referenced his own life. Make of that what you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2021 9:24 AM

Agreed R1

This is a stupid thread.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2021 9:25 AM

I still can't believe he used to be considered hot. People really have lousy taste. BBut his music career is done and he can't make hits anymore. Same with Usher.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2021 9:26 AM

He's like a hawt Tony Randall.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2021 9:33 AM

He's not hot. He reminds me of a gecko.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2021 12:25 AM

Who are the men he’s sleeping with? Where are the rumors? He’s been fucking guys for decades now and they all kept their mouths shut?

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2021 12:26 AM

^And where are the rumors of all the women he's been fucking on the side? He's been fucking women for decades, why do we only know of Britney Spears and Jessica Biel?

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2021 1:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2021 1:09 AM

He used to be a big homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2021 1:13 AM

Straight men don’t join boy bands.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2021 1:13 AM

Yes they do.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2021 1:18 AM

He had one hot photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2021 1:19 AM

He looks like a seagull.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2021 1:30 AM

Actually two, r13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2021 1:47 AM

He's probably bi leaning on straight. But he's not hot to me so I don't care what team he bats for.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2021 6:42 AM

He is hot but he has a good and bad side.

He is funny too. He should look into that. Maybe do a bro sitcom with Neil Patrick Harris.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2021 7:38 AM

This is such a weird thread for DL!!

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2021 7:42 AM

He was hot for 2 minutes during his first album.

Now he’s turning into Squidward.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2021 8:06 AM

/I still can't believe he used to be considered hot. People really have lousy taste./

Well I'm not gonna lie. I used to think he was hot and had IT. Nope. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2021 4:20 PM

r20

No, you're wrong about being wrong

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2021 4:32 PM

He brought sexy back, guys!

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2021 4:42 PM

Anymore "hot" has come to mean "not hideous". Plus he is from Appalachia and those guys age out of attractiveness pretty fast.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2021 5:53 PM

So strange that people feel Ok to just post bullshit. I love that some are replying with evidence

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2021 5:58 PM

His reputation really tanked after that lumberjack album tanked and then that debacle with the coworker in NOLA. I love Jessica but I don't think's 100% straight and I don't think he is either. But their relationship may work. Who knows. I hope he does better work coming up. He was hilarious with Jimmy Fallon on SNL as the Bee Gees.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2021 6:09 PM

Oh, AuntieOP. Please talk to your psychiatrist ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 6:15 PM

R8 You mean women he's been cheating his wife with? Here's one. Nice try though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote]after that lumberjack album tanked

Yeah the "Man of The Woods" album only debuted at #1 and produced a top ten single.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2021 6:28 PM

Timberlake, Phillippe, and Harris ought to do a bro sitcom together. Skinny former twinks gone to seed. Maybe they had a Hanson-style boyband and then it all went to hell.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2021 6:33 PM

This thread about a not particularly interesting celebrity appearance on a 2016 talk show in England reminded me of something.

Some single came out by JT several years ago. The opinions of real people were that it sucked. All the comments on YouTube or online were that it sucked. But my local radio station played it every hour on the hour. And it became a hit. I don't understand who bought it. EVERYONE thought ti sucked, yet so many people bought it, it became a big hit.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 6:34 PM

Well she sure could suck the cum out of my stumpy cock.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 6:44 PM

He had a flop album and his last number one is from 2016 (if my memory doesn't fail), a good come back single and everything will be ok but he pass his prime long time ago

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 6:51 PM

I don’t know what his sexuality is, but he definitely falls in that Ryan Reynolds “gay mannerisms” category.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 6:58 PM

Maybe Justin thinks the OP is straight.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 8:50 PM

r9/r27 "Straight" male celebrities only have to stand next to a woman for the gossip media to proclaim them "dating". For gay hookups, otoh, people always demand "proof". Like a sex tape or something. Often, even one partner spilling about it isn't enough (see Alexis Arquette spilling about his pre-transition hookup with Jared Leto).

So GTFOH with that crap.

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 3:59 AM

If that's true then NSYNC may go down in history for having three gay members (JC, Justin and Lance) in a boy band. I find it funny how old NSYNC and Backstreet Boys were in hindsight, only boys in those groups combined were Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass and Nick Carter who were stil, the rest were grown ass men in their 20s with facial hair, weathered skin and muscles.

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2021 4:11 AM

*still teens

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2021 4:12 AM

He probably would have aged better if he didn't get that nose job or straightened his hair. He hardened his features too much.

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2021 4:17 AM

Fat OP thinks every male celeb is gay, every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2021 4:25 AM

R35 Dating? He wasn't dating anyone, he is married and was caught cheating, you dumbass. Why would he pretend to cheat on his wife

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2021 8:20 AM

Oh, I believe he's bisexual and has stepped out on his wife (who's rumored to be a lesbian herself) multiple times over the years. But why hasn't she left him? I think we might have a Will and Jada type situation here.

I should also let you know that I don't find him attractive as you obviously do so I'm not invested enough to wish him gay. Matter of fact, he looks plain ugly to me in the photos at r9 and r27. But no way will a closeted celebrity show affection to another man in public. There was no such pic of Ricky Martin before he came out.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2021 9:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2021 9:11 AM

The Will and Jada thing has been discussed on DL for years, now it's public (minus a few important details about his hooking up with both men as well as women). We're right about Timberlake too.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2021 9:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2021 9:30 AM

sad...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2021 12:03 PM

Epitome of bi.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2021 12:08 PM

Justin has become a really handsome man. The same with Daniel Radcliffe.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2021 12:17 PM

I think you might be TRANS OP. Wash your Mussy out already,

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2021 12:21 PM

This was pretty cute and blatant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2021 12:25 PM

I think Richard Simmons might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2021 12:39 PM

DLers think everybody is secretly gay.

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2021 12:44 PM

He's COMPLETELY straight!!!

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2021 12:47 PM

JT is ugly on the inside and the outside.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2021 12:51 PM

[quote] This was pretty cute and blatant.

And that more than likely is ample evidence he is not gay. If he was closeted he wouldn't be doing these types of skits.

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2021 12:52 PM

Doesn't he and Jimmy Fallon do the 69?

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2021 2:50 PM

I enjoyed his first three albums. I don't think JT has much range as a singer but he holds a note, can play piano and sing live. So he is talented. And he's always been a smug and loudmouth attention whore. During the 'NSYNC days he was always trying to outstage everyone and his "wigger" stage was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2021 3:36 PM

It's possible he fooled around with JC or Lance during the 'NSYNC tours. Probably let Lance give him head, surely he knew Lance was gay like everyone else. The way JT talked about Britney and Janet, calling them fine and bragging about sex with them, made him seem like a gay dude trying so hard to appear straight. Being married to Jessica Biel doesn't help. I think he's bisexual though.

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2021 3:51 PM

I think the snl skit is the best evidence he's fooled around with guys because he wrote that part himself.

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2021 4:28 PM

R44 You are stupid

by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2021 4:55 PM

It’s pretty much an open secret that he and Jimmy Fallon have hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote]You are stupid

What? You think they're really watching women rather than the game? And you're calling me stupid?

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2021 1:33 AM

I think so, too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2021 1:36 AM

Is the Jimmy Fallon thing true?

by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote] Is the Jimmy Fallon thing true?

If you work on the premise that more than likely not one thing stated on this thread is true, you'll be doing yourself a favor.

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2021 3:43 PM

Timberlake can get a much hotter guy than Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote]It's possible he fooled around with JC or Lance during the 'NSYNC tours.

To paraphrase Luke Perry from "Family Guy"

[quote]I'm not gay, but even if I was gay, I could get a lot hotter gay guy then you

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2021 6:25 PM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2021 6:32 PM

No way is he a gay. Lautner maybe, but not Justin.

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2021 6:32 PM

He was cute when he was young. No denying.

by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2021 6:35 PM

OP- I think Richard Simmons might be GAY.

by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Gay- probably not. Fucked guys- probably yes.

by Anonymousreply 71November 18, 2021 6:51 PM

I'm sure Justin got on his knees for more than one occasion to get his career to what it was. He wasn't the best singer, wasn't the best dancer nor is he a good actor. He actually should have faded away after his solo debut like everyone else did. But the powers that be decided to let his career flourish for another decade.

by Anonymousreply 72November 18, 2021 7:20 PM

JC was the only member of 'NSYNC I think was classically handsome. 'NSYNC was built around JC initially and to emulate the success of Backstreet Boys. JC was the one they intended to be the breakout star as he had the best looks, voice and dance moves. JT was added to be the "cute little kid". But JT grew up, got taller and more well-built. He had curly hair too. He outstaged his bandmates at any chance and dating fellow Mouseketeer Britney Spears helped him stand out even more. Lance and Chris were ugly and Joey looked like every NYC Italian guy that works at an auto shop. So only JC and JT had the best shots at a solo career. I think JT was more hungry, willing to backstab anyone and suck any dick to get ahead. JC was more laidback and after his solo album flopped, swiftly moved to other ventures like producing and judging talent shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 18, 2021 8:59 PM

He always played the coy, neutral good boy as manged by PR and his label. I was surprised to read that there was never confirmation of the Wade Robson-Spears hookup. But they went with it to spur sales based on sympathy. Don't read the comments at Slate though, his PR people got there first.

Maybe the follow up article in 5 years will be How Justin Timberlake's Pants Came Undone: The 40-Something Boy Bander Finds New Career on OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote] Justin Timberlake and Graham Norton

Tedious and Vile.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2021 8:47 PM

Loving his fall from grace.

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2021 9:56 PM

[quote] JC was the only member of 'NSYNC I think was classically handsome

No. He's hot a well-disguised hare-lip and rabbit-nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2021 10:00 PM

Timberlake is photogenic, but not classically handsome. Not at all. JC, in retrospect, is cuter IMO.

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2021 10:04 PM

He always looked like white trash to me. And I was proven correct. Just look at him now, not attractive in the slightest. Aged like milk.

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2021 10:07 PM

Lance Bass always looked "special" though.

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote]the "Man of The Woods" album

Can you really be a lumberjack if you're from Florida.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2021 10:09 PM

I've never gotten a gay vibe from Timberlake. Anna Kendrick has always seemed like a phony cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2021 10:11 PM

Timberlake's mom helped manage 'NSYNC and helped his career substantially. She was like the Mathew Knowles of the group.

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2021 10:17 PM

[quote] Timberlake's mom helped manage 'NSYNC and helped his career substantially. She was like the Mathew Knowles of the group.

Unless she was the official manager of the group and also producing their records. She was not the “Matthew Knowles of the group.”

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2021 11:23 PM

R82 because she is.

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2021 11:28 PM

Didnt Lance once say he was not the only one in nsycn who has had sex with guys? To the person asking where are the guys? Where are the guys with Will Smith or Bradley Cooper? Jeremy Renner? There was a rumor he was fooling around with Wilder Valderama.

by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2021 11:43 PM

He could have been talking about JC.

by Anonymousreply 87November 25, 2021 12:39 AM

JC does ping. I think he's bisexual though.

by Anonymousreply 88November 25, 2021 1:12 AM

My theory is that Justin is just a spoiled brat. Not from the way he was raised (he could be, I honestly don't know) but from his adult life. It's obvious his entire Entertainment career he has had an easy ride. Now some relatively tame "hardship" has come his way, all of his own making, and he can't handle it. He's never had that rough career patch so he doesn't know how. Hence, the bouncing between being defiant then apologies then back to being tight lipped. Aside from his animated stuff now for the kids, I don't really see him coming back. Unless it's OnlyFans....

by Anonymousreply 89November 25, 2021 2:14 AM

He seemed like a spoiled brat his whole life. A total mama's boy. He came from a upper middle-class family and his career was the vision of his business savvy stage mother. He grew up in the wealthy Millington despite claiming to be from Memphis. His cockiness is apparent even on The Mickey Mouse Club and in bts footage of NSYNC.

by Anonymousreply 90November 25, 2021 2:19 AM

R77 You're talking about Timberlake not JC whoever that is.

by Anonymousreply 91November 25, 2021 2:20 AM

Justin does have a soft spot for JC. He gushes over him all the time. He seems completely indifferent to Lance. I get the vibe Lance had a thing for Justin and is insulted that Justin slights him. Justin and JC knew each other for a very long time since MMC and JC is the one who got Justin in NSYNC. Justin said in an interview he helped JC on his solo album and wanted him to be successful.

by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2021 2:27 AM

Isn’t JC all but confirmed to be bi or gay?

Whoever said upthread he isn’t classically handsome because he has a “well disguised hare lip” and big nostrils… I’m telling you, I’ve never noticed those characteristics. I would imagine almost everyone who looks at pictures of N’SYNC would pick him as the most conventionally handsome member and never notice even any remnants of a hare lip or big nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 93November 25, 2021 2:38 AM

Sorry, “rabbit nostrils” (whatever they are) and not large nostrils.

Several pics of him at link. Nothing about his features looks remotely off, or off-putting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 25, 2021 2:41 AM

Justin was considered cute and sexy not handsome. He was tall with a nice twink body and curly hair with a cocky extroverted attitude. So stood out.

JC was more of a traditional heartthrob and could have been a catalog model for JC Penney. He was supposed to be the leader of the group and breakout star. The others were intentionally ugly to make his solo career probable. Timberlake just grew up and ended up being attractive too.

by Anonymousreply 95November 25, 2021 2:45 AM

R92: There was a thread a few years ago about NSYNC where I had a theory that Lance and Justin were JO buddies/experimenters/etc. and Justin jilted Lance to be exclusively with girls because gays don't have mainstream music careers.

by Anonymousreply 96November 25, 2021 2:47 AM

Lance is an attention whore too. He can't let go of NSYNC and he constantly brings up Britney as well. I doubt Britney cares about him either just like JT doesn't. Lance was brought in as a last minute replacement for another kid. I'm sure Lance and JT bonded and experimented. They were around the same age and both from the South. But there time in NSYNC was not that long. JT quickly moved on to a solo career. People move on. Lance is pretty successful in his own right and has a loving husband. It's weird he's still bitter.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote]I'm sure Lance and JT bonded and experimented

Bullshit, Justin would get a much hotter gay.

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote]Lance is pretty successful in his own right

Doing what?

by Anonymousreply 99November 25, 2021 3:02 AM

R99 Producing, flipping homes, various venture investments, had his own radio talk show for a while, still gets on covers of tabloids, also he's a celebrity ass kisser, etc. So he makes money. He's an attention whore who will never go away.

by Anonymousreply 100November 25, 2021 3:04 AM

R98 They were touring the world together as teens. Both came from religious homes and were not going to risk having sex with male strangers who also could have outed them. Also JT was homely looking before he blossomed around 1999.

by Anonymousreply 101November 25, 2021 3:08 AM

Anna Kendrick was great in Camp as the total bitch. But she has no appeal otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 102November 25, 2021 3:10 AM

He and his wife have no chemistry. He is said to cheat but seems like she doesn't mind, maybe she does her own thing with the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 103November 25, 2021 3:11 AM

Kendrick is not good at playing sweet or ingenue. She always seems passive aggressive. So cold and bitchy fits better.

by Anonymousreply 104November 25, 2021 3:11 AM

Jessica Biel is so butch. I'm surprised the 7th Heaven writers just didn't have Mary Camden come out as lesbian. Jessica prior to Timberlake was dating Chris Evans and pursued Timberlake like crazy. Talk about a downgrade. Timberlake was with Cameron Diaz for a few years. That seemed like a weird pairing.

by Anonymousreply 105November 25, 2021 3:14 AM

JT may be gay or bi. He’s always been ugly to me, so I don’t care what he is. Jessica Biel pings to high heaven. I think their marriage is an arrangement and I don’t believe she was really upset by his supposed cheating with his co-star.

JC is and always has been 100 times better looking than JT. See R94 for evidence. Too bad he never caught on the way JT did. The Fallon friendship has worked to JT’s advantage. He must have enough money that he can just go away, play golf and live life out of the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 106November 25, 2021 3:28 AM

JT was so overexposed between 2006 to 2013. He was absolutely obnoxious during that period. From his Fallon appearances, SNL hosting and skits, trying to be an A-List Hollywood actor and showing off his relationship with Jessica Biel. You'd be okay to forget that Justin Timberlake started out as a singer. I won't lie and say I didn't find him hot in Friends with Benefits. His body was so sexy in that it got me hard. That movie and the VMA promotion (in which she and JT pretended they were into each other with JT groping her boobs) was a low point for Mila Kunis' career though

by Anonymousreply 107November 25, 2021 3:33 AM

R101 gets it. I wouldn't say he was homely though. But definitely awkward teen before the blossoming. I mean, look at that pic Slate used for the article I posted in R74. He's cute-ish in that pic, but my god, the shine, the SHINE. Greasy teen boy with real moist chapstick.

by Anonymousreply 108November 25, 2021 3:46 AM

He really grew into his look around 1999/2000 and that's the time when he really started outstaging his bandmates and getting more solos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 25, 2021 4:32 AM

He needs his own documentary where he reveals he is "LGBTQ+" and that he was sexually assaulted during the Lou Pearlman years. Then he won't be canceled.

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2021 5:33 AM

I’m more intrigued as to why r90 describes trashy Millington, TN as “wealthy.”

I used to have relatives there, and JT is SO Millington.

by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2021 6:09 AM

[quote]Didnt Lance once say he was not the only one in nsycn who has had sex with guys? To the person asking where are the guys? Where are the guys with Will Smith or Bradley Cooper? Jeremy Renner? There was a rumor he was fooling around with Wilder Valderama.

When did Lance say this? And who fooled around with Wilmer Valderama?

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2021 9:22 AM

JT has a big cock and a bigger pile of money. Somehow I think he's going to be ok, regardless.

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2021 10:03 AM

R105 if 7th Heaven was made today Mary would be a lesbian. And they would probably have Ruthie or Simon be bi.

by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2021 2:15 PM

[quote]Producing, flipping homes, various venture investments, had his own radio talk show for a while,

In other words he does nothing. He is trying to be famous by being a gay.

by Anonymousreply 115November 25, 2021 2:29 PM

R115 Basically and it works. We're still talking about him and the media still talks to Lance

by Anonymousreply 116November 25, 2021 4:05 PM

Lance is ugly but the point is JT was young, dumb and full of cum and touring the world as a young teen. It's not like it's easy for a 17-year-old boy who is bicurious and in a famous boy band to just walk up to some hot male stranger and ask them to fuck around with them. Most men are not down for that. There's too much risk there. The tabloids would not care if it was with a girl. A lot of people's first times are not with supermodels, just people who are in close proximity, either a friend or a boyfriend of varying attractiveness. So the convenience of a bisexual guy and a gay guy in a boy band together, they would become fuck buddies and most likely keep each other's secret.

by Anonymousreply 117November 25, 2021 4:49 PM

As a kid, he was flaming.

by Anonymousreply 118November 25, 2021 4:54 PM

JT would be more likable if he came out and also admitted the Britney, Cameron and Jessica things were all bearding arrangements. He's still pretty flaming. I think Britney was more offended by how far JT took the showmance by shaming her on the radio for supposedly cheating.

by Anonymousreply 119November 25, 2021 4:56 PM

[quote]Lance is ugly but the point is JT was young, dumb and full of cum and touring the world as a young teen

But he still had access to hot guys, Lance is not anywhere near his league.

by Anonymousreply 120November 25, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote]He's still pretty flaming.

So is every other guy now-a-days.

In fact South Park did a hilarious parody of it. Go to YouTube and search South Park Metrosexual or click link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 25, 2021 6:17 PM

JT would frequency clog hotel shower drains with the huge amount of jizz he produced when they were on tour.

by Anonymousreply 122November 25, 2021 6:21 PM

R120 Again, it's about convenience. They were touring and constantly in close proximity. They were young teens from sheltered Bible-believing homes, not streetwise guys who knew how to cruise at gay bars. A lot of hot guys will fuck ugly cows just to get off. When you're young and horny, you don't care. I'm sure once JT got his feet on the ground as the breakout star, he got more selective and able to get hotter dick. Hence Lance getting his heart broken that JT upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 123November 25, 2021 6:33 PM

Funny how JT and Miley Cyrus build their name off of black music then crash and burn after purging themselves of what made them famous.

by Anonymousreply 124November 26, 2021 2:48 AM

JT's Man of the Woods album was still the same electro-R&B he did on his previous albums. I don't know why he blatantly lied about it being country and going back to his roots (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean). Man of the Woods flopped because it was outdated and belonged in the mid-2000s.

by Anonymousreply 125November 26, 2021 3:17 AM

The lead song off Man of the Woods was R&B and it still flopped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 26, 2021 4:45 AM

Man of the Woods was supposed to be a complete rebranding. I think he even lost the blaccent around that time.

by Anonymousreply 127November 26, 2021 4:47 AM

When I was a child I thought he was very pingy, and I rarely thought that of ANYONE back then, bu then he became more masculine past the mid 2000s and his pingness disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 128November 26, 2021 5:40 AM

His personality is more or less the same to me. Extroverted, attention-hogging, overconfident and vain. Everyone in NSYNC looked gay. They made Backstreet Boys look butch.

by Anonymousreply 129November 26, 2021 5:10 PM

A few years ago, I was at a Memphis bar/restaurant one night and everyone was freaking out about JT being there. He had bodyguards, but people were still jockeying to get over to say hello to him. I couldn’t care less about him and just kept enjoying my meal. One of the women at my table was about to pass out. I saw him briefly; he just looked douchey to me.

by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2021 10:54 PM

Even if he came out tomorrow, I wouldn't care. He does nothing for me...sexually, or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 131November 27, 2021 11:57 PM

[Quote] I saw him briefly; he just looked douchey to me.

That's just his face.

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2021 6:06 AM

"Everyone in NSYNC looked gay"

Heheh,so true!

I can't think of one of them who looked fully straight.

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2021 6:17 AM

OMG!!!

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2021 6:37 AM

What a terrible song Filthy is…

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2021 11:57 AM

I'm 110% he got a nose job and also work around his eyes. His nose used to be flatter and his eyes were more narrow. Also I hate that fake-ass Just For Me perm in his hair. He should reverse all of that and he would look younger.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2021 7:58 PM

The irony to me is that JT made a career playing tribute to African-American music. Yet he straightens his naturally curly hair and got an awful nose. He marries the blandest white girl ever Jessica Biel. He went even further to dress up like a trucker for Man of The Woods. He's so deceitful about everything else, I would have thought he would play more into the racial ambiguity card to market himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2021 8:07 PM

He was looking cute in the 1990s R137

by Anonymousreply 138November 29, 2021 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!