Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince William sees Andrew as a threat to the royal family

Bye Pedrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 6:52 PM

He should hopefully go to prison for at least five years.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2021 12:11 AM

I'm not a pedo, just a guy who really loves Pizza Express

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2021 12:13 AM

The allegations against Prince Andrew are civil, not criminal. If found liable, there are only monetary damages, not prison.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2021 12:16 AM

Hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2021 12:18 AM

And of course a wrinkly Klan Granny weighs in at R3 to protect her rapist idol.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2021 12:22 AM

The interview was tragic, the one where he claimed he is incapable of sweating, etc. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when the rest of the royal family saw that interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2021 12:23 AM

He's a monster who deserves to be stripped of all his assets. Let's see him trying to live off the UK's Old Age Pension.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote] I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when the rest of the royal family saw that interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2021 12:36 AM

Funny how the Klan Grannies would rather make racist comments about Meghan's hair than ever criticise their darling Andrew. The Queen is a corrupt cunt for shielding his guilty ass.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2021 12:44 AM

The girl was of age.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2021 2:09 AM

Williams is right to distance himself. Yes, it's a civil not criminal matter but it looks bad. It's always looked bad, Randy Andy has always been embarrassing, and his bad behavior has caught up with him. I'm sure they'd love to ship him somewhere far away - like Stanley in the Falklands.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote] like Stanley in the Falklands.

Is governor of the Bahamas not available?

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2021 2:22 AM

I always thought Andrew was being victimised by a greedy woman, who was 17 when she knew him, clearly did not look like she was being coerced, and who did not say he had mistreated her. But when I read the revealed BIs about him (put his name in the search box) on CDAN, you see that his history of sex with underage girls and how he procures them goes back a long, long way.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2021 2:27 AM

He's disgusting. Hope they jettison his ass after Liz kicks.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2021 2:29 AM

R3. This has been discussed repeatedly. Please pay attention.

He is accused of abusing a known victim of sex trafficking. This is most definitely CRIMINAL.

Sex trafficking of an 9 yo or a 90 yo is a CRIME.

AGE IS IRRELEVANT.

CRIMINAL CRIMINAL CRIMINAL.

Got it?

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2021 2:33 AM

I see R10 also does not read and pay attention.

See above.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2021 2:34 AM

"I always thought Andrew was being victimised by a greedy woman, who was 17 when she knew him, clearly did not look like she was being coerced, and who did not say he had mistreated her. But when I read the revealed BIs about him (put his name in the search box) on CDAN, you see that his history of sex with underage girls and how he procures them goes back a long, long way."

So you defended a guy who gets a RAPIST to pimp teen girls out to him.....but a made up blind item convinced you otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2021 2:48 AM

No, I never defended PA. But it's clear that Virginia Giuffre is just after a big payout. She was hardly a 14 year old kidnapped Nepali girl kept captive in an Indian brothel.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2021 3:06 AM

"She was hardly a 14 year old kidnapped Nepali girl kept captive in an Indian brothel."

Because nobody else can be sex trafficked unless they're that one hypothetical person?

What a pathetic argument.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2021 3:28 AM

[quote] I always thought Andrew was being victimised by a greedy woman, who was 17 when she knew him, clearly did not look like she was being coerced, and who did not say he had mistreated her. But when I read the revealed BIs about him (put his name in the search box) on CDAN, you see that his history of sex with underage girls and how he procures them goes back a long, long way.

He always had a thing for underaged pussy. Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2021 3:34 AM

MeGAIN and AnDOUCHE are both shit. Why is this a contest of who is more terrible? They are equally disgusting in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2021 3:38 AM

R15. The current case that Virginia Guiffre has brought against Prince Andrew is civil not criminal no matter how many times you say the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote] Funny how the Klan Grannies would rather make racist comments about Meghan's hair than ever criticise their darling Andrew.

Please fuck off to a thread about Meghan Markle and complain there.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote] No, I never defended PA. But it's clear that Virginia Giuffre is just after a big payout.

I agree with you. What I don't understand is why she's going after Andrew. Surely she slept with men with more money than the British Royal Family. Why insist on suing this guy, who is very unlikely to ever cough up the cash?

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2021 3:49 AM

R24 Pretty much the truth. And she obviously wants attention - and $$$$$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2021 3:54 AM

OP I thought that you had stopped trying to make “Pedrew” happen. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2021 4:03 AM

I agree, r24. He doesn’t own Royal Lodge, and all his income, other than his military pension, is shielded by trusts.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2021 4:13 AM

R22 Yes of course this case is civil.

The real danger to Andrew comes in the form of the FBI investigating and prosecuting Ghislaine Maxwell in a criminal case - one that could implicate Andrew in sex trafficking. That is what keeps him up at night, as well as his nephew, who fears losing a crown he never had.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2021 9:29 AM

[quote] The real danger to Andrew comes in the form of the FBI investigating and prosecuting Ghislaine Maxwell in a criminal case

It "could implicate" Andrew, but that doesn't mean that they won't strike a deal and agree to leave him out of it. Lots of wealthy, high profile men are implicated in this case. There's no reason that Andrew is more in danger than any of them.

The real danger is the case at hand, which, as you have been told, is civil. It's more than enough to "keep him up at night," and why he went to great lengths to dodge it.

Rather than bossing everyone around, maybe you should go watch a few youtube videos about how the law works.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2021 2:33 PM

[QUOTE] MeGAIN and AnDOUCHE are both shit. Why is this a contest of who is more terrible? They are equally disgusting in different ways.

What is with these infantile nicknames? You're not on Celebitchy now, frau. Andrew raped a trafficked teenager so he is a hundred times worse than Meghan Markle, who hasn't committed a crime. Anyone who says they are 'equally disgusting' is a racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2021 3:00 PM

Didnt think you could "rape" a hustler and someone who begs for pictures , smiling like she was a gf. And who RECRUITED other young girls to work for epstein. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !!!!

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2021 3:11 PM

R31, your brains are obviously scrambled. Get a new one.

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2021 3:17 PM

R29, not true at all. Civil suits aren’t a problem if you have money to make them go away. Which, last time I checked Andrew’s mommy has plenty. Believe me the civil suit will be settled. The FBI? Not so much.

And don’t think if mommy passes away, Charles and William won’t settle either. They want this to go away. They will pay big bucks. It’s the criminal stuff they will have plenty of problems with.

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2021 3:20 PM

I'm still FAB-U-LUS

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2021 3:28 PM

Of course the Royal Family will settle so that this goes away. They'll probably harass the poor victim in order to get her to settle: "Do you really want to go through this when you can just take the money and start a new life? "

I wouldn't blame her of course. I'm sure they are probably going through her garbage in order to fish for something that could tarnish her. The Royal Family is just the scum of the Earth. Who knows how many kids have they abused over the years.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2021 3:29 PM

[QUOTE] Didnt think you could "rape" a hustler and someone who begs for pictures , smiling like she was a gf. And who RECRUITED other young girls to work for epstein. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !!!!

Love seeing you rage, SurvivingAngel. Calling a 17 year old girl a 'hustler'? You're disgusting. Your worship of these vile, corrupt royals is obscene.

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2021 3:43 PM

[QUOTE] Didnt think you could "rape" a hustler and someone who begs for pictures

So if your 17 year old daughter wanted a picture with a man in his 50s, you'd say he had the right to fuck her? You type like an incel.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2021 3:46 PM

PA had better fasten his seatbelt on all car rides henceforth.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2021 4:04 PM

And you R29 have obviously never heard of Tish James.

Tish vs Andrew....any NYorker knows who will prevail.

Educate yourself a little, you are like a cranky puffer fish.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2021 4:12 PM

If Andrew donned a maroon velour tracksuit and went on a whirlwind tour of New York to educate the UN and provide succour to the disadvantaged, there would be just as many threads on Andrew as on Meghan. If you feel it’s unfair that Meghan gets so much ridicule, contact her PR firm.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2021 4:14 PM

If I start a thread on tupperwear, r40 will figure out a way to bring up Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2021 4:35 PM

It’s the other posters who did that. Perhaps you should read the thread before posting.

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2021 4:38 PM

And yet you defended it, r42. My post stands.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2021 4:42 PM

Stands in the sense of remaining in the page, yes. Still has no accuracy or relevance.

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2021 4:44 PM

Likely paid to post, R41, has been here for years posting about that former boyband and now Markle, 24/7 as if the account is staffed by >1 person and they have google alerts set. But, your point is well taken.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2021 4:45 PM

ok, r44. You do you.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2021 4:46 PM

A remarkable across-the-board hatchet-job on PA in the Sunday Times today it is indeed. Perhaps one goodish paltry word for 'balance', but the general denunciation is next-level.

Everyone sane has known there's no way back for PA for years, which prompts the obvious question of why this now.

Maybe The Royals believe that by letting the world know they see PA as finished, it might lessen prosecutorial vigour. But also if PA himself doesn't see this as the end, he's even more stupid than the article portrays him to be.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2021 6:02 PM

Helen Keller could see Andrew is a threat.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2021 6:38 PM

'If Andrew donned a maroon velour tracksuit and went on a whirlwind tour of New York to educate the UN and provide succour to the disadvantaged, there would be just as many threads on Andrew as on Meghan. '

Diana did just this and you were all 'yasss kween'. How can you compare a guy who raped a sex trafficked teenage girl to two people doing a bit of charity work and a speech at the UN? If Andrew had done that it would have gone unnoticed as you think all the 'royals by blood' can do what the fuck they want.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2021 7:30 PM

'Everyone sane has known there's no way back for PA for years, which prompts the obvious question of why this now.'

Because he's about to be arraigned in court and accused of raping a sex trafficked 17 year old and God knows how many other girls? Love how upset you are at the 'hatchet job'. The media hate him far more than they do your obsession.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2021 7:37 PM

I disliked Diana almost as much as Meghan. The difference between Andrew and Meghan is that Andrew has largely been silenced. In the rare cases when he speaks up, he is justly criticised for speaking up. Meghan and Harry are more frequently mocked here because they constantly force their character flaws on is.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2021 7:38 PM

Meghan and Harry won't be silenced until they're seen consorting with an about to be convicted ped0phile, like Andrew was. They can do exactly what they want as long as it isn't criminal, and you don't have to watch and scream and rage. Andrew thought he could do exactly what he wanted INCLUDING consort with criminals and fuck trafficked girls.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2021 7:43 PM

Obviously they are free to present themselves wherever they wish. People are also free to find them laughable. There are reasons less severe than pedophilia for deciding that it might be better to lay low.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2021 7:52 PM

Uh, no r50. Andrew has been served with papers in a civil suit. No arraignment is in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2021 8:35 PM

'Uh, no [R50]. Andrew has been served with papers in a civil suit. No arraignment is in the near future.'

Question - why is a fucking GAY MAN on here defending that absolute scum, scion of a homophobic institution which will never crown a gay royal?

Answer - you're not a gay man, you're a British frau in your 70s and you keep a white hood in your top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2021 1:44 AM

Seriously r55 why are you on this thread telling us we are Klan grannies? Surely your snowflake sensibilities would have melted by now, faster than the witch in the Wizard of Oz?

Why would you endure such outrage that you come on this thread, unless you a hypocrite? Are you a hypocrite?

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote] If I start a thread on tupperwear,

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2021 2:11 AM

'Why would you endure such outrage that you come on this thread, unless you a hypocrite? Are you a hypocrite?'

I'm the OP of this thread, you fat white frau. Fuck off back to Stormfront with your racism.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2021 2:22 AM

R56-Not in the UK nor am I a frau. I also am not near 70. years old.

I am not defending Andrew. Pointing out FACTS is hardly defending him. I merely noted Andrew is being sued civilly. He is not being criminally charged with anything, and unless a tape exists, I doubt he will ever face criminal charges. Same with all the other men who had sex with Epstein’s trafficking victims.

Incidentally, I doubt you are a gay man, as gay men generally don’t get so worked up about the sex lives of straight men.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2021 2:57 AM

R5, R3 is just stating facts. What the hell is wrong with people like you? Should we put trigger warns when a post might include facts you don't want to here. Maybe we should so you can run under your covers and leave this site to the adults. So childish!

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2021 3:01 AM

^^^hear

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2021 3:03 AM

R57 that was the lamest oh, dear ever. No one gets what you’re correcting.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2021 3:29 AM

[QUOTE] Incidentally, I doubt you are a gay man, as gay men generally don’t get so worked up about the sex lives of straight men.

You spaz - have you never read any of the threads on Shawn Mendes or Timothee?

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2021 3:55 AM

R62 - the post being oh deared spelt 'tupperware' as 'tupperwear.'

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2021 3:56 AM

I hate the Andrew threads for two reasons: 1) someone always claims to know something that they couldn't possible know, that this Virginia woman was 18 when he fucked her and not whatever age she claims. 2) someone will try to argue the point that fucking a 16 year old is not that big of deal.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2021 4:09 AM

Actually, I don't think fucking a 17 year old is a big deal. She was recruited, she then went on to recruit other girls. They all got fucked and they all got paid. Fucking whores is not a big deal either.

If you want to use the technicality that Virginia the whore was 17 for a while when this went on, go ahead. It put Epstein in a jam and Jizz Maxwell too, I have no problem with that. They're tacky and deeply unpleasant people.

If you expect me to get all self righteous about a young whore who got old and tried to scam some money out of her most famous trick, my heart does not bleed for her. It doesn't bleed for Andrew either - neither of them is worth getting agitated over.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2021 4:25 AM

R58 you are projecting here. Your misogyny is on display as well. I am not a woman and I am not in the US. Storefront means nothing to me , but I am sure that will not stop you pigeonholing me.

You may have begun the thread but that does not mean you control the conversation.

Prince Andrew is his own worst enemy, but then so are you.

The obvious anger you display shows you cannot handle disagreement or that any Gay person has a view opposite to yours. Well I do,

Deal with it, or are you going to call me a woman again?

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2021 4:35 AM

Shit spellcheck !!! Stormfront r67

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2021 4:37 AM

I heard Meghan Markle didn't like the Queen's Tupperware r41.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2021 12:12 PM

She wasn’t “recruited,” she was trafficked r66. Geez how many times does this have to be explained to you? You really need to do a deep introspective look at your ethics btw.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2021 12:37 PM

[R36] guess what moron ? I am NOT surviving angel. Are u the idiot that posts so much hate for a man with ms. I think it shows who the ass is and guess what ? Its YOU !

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2021 2:10 PM

[quote]Prince William sees Andrew as a threat to the royal family

I see the royal family as a threat to the advancement of the human species.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2021 2:14 PM

She recruited many others though didn't she admit that? Lots of blame to go around here.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2021 4:16 PM

She was recruited and she joined up. She was not held captive, and in the several years she earned her living as a prostitute, she could have left.

What about her crimes? Did she not entrap clients into sleeping with her when she was underage? Did she inform them of her age, knowing that having sex with her was a crime for them? What about her recruitment of other underage girls - is she not liable for that? If she was underage at the time all this occurred, are her parents not liable?

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2021 5:15 PM

The criminal portion appears to be going away, but regardless Andrew is a disaster who should be put into an oubliette and forgotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2021 7:32 PM

One thing that stood out in that BBC interview. Andrew was using Epstein's house as a place to stay *after* Epstein was convicted and served time for sexual offenses. Katie Couric admits (apparently), in her book, that she and other celebrities continued to kiss Epstein's ass after the conviction (at a party at Epstein's house).

However, Andrew somehow did not feel the need to hold himself to a different standard. He said that Epstein's house was "convenient" and now realizes it was a mistake to stay at Epstein's house.

Prince Phillip also stopped talking to Fergie after the toe-sucking by the pool incident. Then Fergie was accused of tipping off press for cash.

Andrew and Fergie both seem like trash to me.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2021 7:41 PM

Finding Prince William to be dead right of the issues he is facing from multiple directions . I think the time he spent with the Queen while growing up was very beneficial to him.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2021 7:56 PM

Andrew and Fergie should be shunted off to the country and keep a very low profile. Their ugly daughters, too. For a short time I thought they might be okay, but they are disloyal and feckless. They should disappear into their little domestic lives and not trouble us again.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2021 8:32 PM

Only the Queen's handling of pretty much all serious family issues in her reign has been a complete disaster.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2021 2:15 AM

Prince William sees sMEGs as a threat to the royal family as well. Her NYC trip was a massive failure. SAD!

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2021 2:22 AM

Andrew is home free.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 2:25 AM

It is kind of sad that the Queen has done such a wonderful job as monarch, but then her family continually causes her the most trouble.

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 2:26 AM

R78 Yes. Andrew and Fergie have very little to redeem themselves. William is a playboy and Fergie is an awful grifter. Send them packing!!

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 3:53 AM

I’m guessing that Andrew spoke w/QE before that BBC interview and she told Andrew that it would be OK to clear the air and explain his side of the story. When QE saw / heard about the BBC interview, the cobwebs finally cleared from her eyes re: Andrew & she told him to STFU until further notice.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 5:51 AM

When you look at the family as a whole, there are too many disreputable members....Charles and Camilla's sordid history, Diana with things like throwing herself down the stairs whilst pregnant; harassing Oliver Hoare, etc, , Andrew, Fergie, Harry, Meghan, Prince Phillip was known to be a racist old rogue (though beloved). All that's left are the Wessexes, Anne and the Cambs. Even the Queen was named in the Panama Papers.

You can see that William is desperately trying to cut out the rot and start afresh. Whether he will succeed remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 6:07 AM

One thing to remember about Fergie is that she grew up royal adjacent and knew the Royal Family since childhood. She was a playmate of the Royal children. HM has always liked her and was quite pleased when her son took her to wife.

The famous but apocryphal story is that during the divorce, HM summoned Fergie to an audience and demanded to know what she expected from the divorce, expecting a dollar amount. Instead, Fergie allegedly knelt before her extending her hand, and replied "Your friendship, ma'am."

Sorry, much more to add but can barely keep my head up and am crawling off to bed now.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 6:30 AM

Very apocryphal.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 6:39 AM

Bitch wasn't trafficked. She gladly boarded a plane passport in hand.

It seems only very few here are familiar with the Law.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 6:46 AM

I think if Andrew was a truck driver or Applebees manager then none of you cunts would be rushing to defend him. So many contrived explanations for why Andrew is 100% innocent and Virginia is a lying professional whore. I bet the same people who tie themselves in knots trying to defend Andrew mock Trump supporters for believing him over the 15 or so women that have accused him of sexual misconduct. Pathetic star-fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 7:12 AM

It's because she's after money and attention, R89. If she pursued this without publicity and agreed to donate whatever sum she was awarded to a rape crisis centre or to help victims of trafficking, it would be a different story.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 8:25 AM

They’re just like any other family. These are exactly the kinds of people we all have in our families. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 10:46 AM

[quote]These are exactly the kinds of people we all have in our families.

I'm so bored of hearing my naughty roguish uncle telling his tales about flying off to a private island, and staying in Manhattan with a well-connected felonious millionaire. He's really not that unusual.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 1:19 PM

Well, to be fair, we don’t all have a Prince Andrew in our family.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 1:31 PM

R90, of course she’s going to be compensated. That’s how our system works. As well she should be.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 1:52 PM

Andrew was always an imbecile. Back when his role was special envoy for business development or whatever his title was, it was just an excuse to go party with the Gulf emirs. At least they had the power to quash news of bad behavior.

I wonder how Will and Kate will raise their spare children? It’s so tricky to have a career and not involve the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 3:23 PM

R78 Really don't understand the vitriol towards Beatrice and Eugenie. They have jobs, show up in wacky hats, have their own independent lives and stay out of trouble as far as it appears. Leave them be, they're not asking for anything.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 5:53 PM

OP, stop trying to make Pedrew happen, it's lame.

Come up with something new for a chance.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 6:00 PM

*change

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 6:01 PM

R92, don’t be like that.

I mean that everyone’s got a pervy uncle or a stepmom you’re supposed to hate but you actually kind of like because she makes your dad happier than your mom ever did. Or your brother married a total shrew and she won’t let him hang out with the guys anymore. Or that dumpy cousin who somehow snagged a husband but everyone knows it’s not going to last.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!