Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Neighbors: A German Virgo Lawyer Married to a Hispanic Pisces Contractor

They are a male same-sex couple. I have befriended them and enjoy their friendship.

The German Virgo Lawyer (GVL), is the career oriented, white collar, and serious one. The Hispanic Pisces Contractor (HPC) is also serious but more blue collar and family oriented.

The HPC has to work and likes to contribute to the household, even though the GVL makes a lot more than him. He says he is in charge and the decision maker. He picks the restaurant, the movie, the vacation destinations, etc. He likes working out, beer, and country music. He says he grounds the GVL because he would be completely detached from the world.

The GVL also says he is the decision maker on decisions that really matter, like finances and investments. He enjoys classic literature, classical music, and wine. The GVL says the HPC is aloof and too emotional to really be in the world and if he didn't ground him he would detached from the world.

I'm envious of their relationship in some aspects and annoyed in others, but they both have hearts of gold.

I bet they have great sex. Who do you think is the top and who is the bottom? LOL

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2022 9:52 PM

The blue collar Latino one is obviously the bottom; his endless talk and desire to be "in charge" only reveals his deep insecurities about being "the wife."

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 9:39 PM

But AuntieOP, you are an OCD nosy parker!!!

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 9:39 PM

R1 Interesting. My money is that the German is the bottom. He is a little shorter and skinnier. The Latino works out like four times a week.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 9:41 PM

Don’t look in the basement!

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 9:42 PM

They could both be.... sides

Gotta think outside the box some times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 9:51 PM

OP they are both bottoms and are grooming you to be their top, but unknown to them you are also a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2021 9:54 PM

Do we use “male same sex” now instead of gay?

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2021 9:56 PM

R6 LOL sounds like an episode of Three's Company

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2021 10:05 PM

Pisces and Virgos are better in the friend zone. Virgos and Geminis have better sexual chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2021 10:35 PM

The HPC is a submissive fem faggot boi in this relationship

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2021 10:35 PM

R10 Why do you say that? He is taller and more muscular and seems more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2021 10:38 PM

What about Pisces and Taurus?

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2021 10:40 PM

Have you how HPC fills out his lace underwear, OP?

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2021 10:41 PM

Virgo and Pisces are such a common pair-up, both in the friends and lovers departments.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2021 10:43 PM

Two bottoms in search of a top.

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2021 10:47 PM

OP's post makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2021 10:47 PM

Pisces/Virgo is a nice natal combo I.e. in the same one person.

My younger Zillennial sister is a 5th Houser Pisces Sun+Virgo Rising (+Gemini Moon) type. She talks a good game about being in charge of her destiny like a bo$$ bitch and making money moves, but she and I both know that’s partily tongue-in-cheek, and she’s really a go-with-the-flow brilliant-but-lazy type. She knows as well as I do that hypercapitalism is kind of a scam, especially for women.

Though she has a decent comfortable-enough life and she is pretty well-functioning, if she kicked into high gear she could do anything and be a huge success. She is *that* smart and capable and confident—and I mean real solid quiet assured confidence, not that fake braying Frau energy. Ultimately though, given chance and choice she’s always going to slack and kick back with snacks, trash tv, memes and vibes. Pisces are good at that broad cosmic chill view of things.

And people love her for it, she’s the most popular and well-loved person I’ve ever know. Very much the cuddly playful upbeat Mom-friend who’s up for anything fun. She takes care of people and looks out for them, but she gets it back tenfold (well, mostly). I envy her ability to be herself and an open book around others. That said, her resting bitch face (Virgo Rising) have scared people off on more than a few occasions—her now fiancée was terrified to approach her at first, not knowing she’s a marshmallow.

We two are the perfect case study of the difference between Pisces people (her) and 12th house people (me, Aquarius/Capricorn). I’m a brittle fatalistic neurotic and a loner who can barely hold it together, and often struggle to cope with the basics of a work/creative life and social/love life (why else would I be posting here lmao).

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2021 10:56 PM

[quote] Virgos and Geminis have better sexual chemistry.

When Hendo steps on me and spits in my mouth, I can literally hear God. I usually hear cricket noises. Well weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 11:03 PM

R15 why do you say they are both bottoms?

R16 why does this make you sad?!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2021 11:04 PM

Well, OP, it makes me sad for multiple reasons:

1. That is a whole lot of information about a relationship of which you are not a part

2. The fact that you think astrological sign means anything significant

3. Your seeming adherence to stereotypes of masculinity, including your questioning why someone would think that the Hispanic guy is the bottom when he is "taller and more muscular." Oh, and he works out. Meanwhile, you think the German must be the bottom because he is "shorter and skinnier." Bottom doesn't equal feminine, that is like your old Auntie asking which one is the man and which is woman upon meeting a gay couple.

These things add up to a picture of you that isn't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2021 11:14 PM

R20 There is more to it than that, obviously.

I did have the luxury of going to the grocery store with the German once. It was not very fun. He complains the entire time about fat lazy Americans, how Americans are socially unaware and buy too much processed food, etc. IT was funny but really negative.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2021 11:29 PM

Grow up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2021 11:48 PM

You pretty much described by relationship. My husband is Cuban/Italian. He is a contractor, works with his hands, prefers Tejano music, working out, and weekends in bed. I am in technology and make about 5 times what he does not that it matters. When we got married we made about the same. I just moved up the ladder. Oddly enough the more I moved up, the less I did. I work from home, travel rarely and we see each other more than ever now. He makes certain decisions because I know it is useless ot argue with him...such as vacations spots (yes he is a Disney gay), home care . he is quite the homebody which was surprising. He takes care of the home, the laundry etc (because I screwed it up once I was banned from doing it). I control the finances including making sure his 401Ks are consolidated and investing in the right things. Most big financial decisions. If you looked at us and had to guess who the top and bottom were you would pick my husband. You would be wrong 90% of the time. Our first time together he was all macho and tough, he was manuvering like he was going to fuck me but it never came, so I took charge. One tongue in that hole and his legs were up around his ears. I knew I had him when he made that sound.

by Anonymousreply 23October 9, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote] going to the grocery store with the German once. It was not very fun. He complains the entire time about fat lazy Americans, how Americans are socially unaware and buy too much processed food, etc. IT was funny but really negative.

OP why are you booing him? He’s right.

by Anonymousreply 24October 9, 2021 11:55 PM

R24 I know he is right, but still.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2021 1:48 AM

They got into a nasty fight this weekend. I could hear everything from my apartment. They don't hold back any punches.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2021 1:55 PM

I’m a Virgo and no one ever broke my heart worse than a Pisces. He almost sent me into a nervous breakdown. When we fall, we really fall.

I can’t imagine dealing with the unstable energy of a Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2021 2:26 PM

The LOL at the end proves that the OP is a frau. Why even engage with the fish? Please swim on back to mumsnet.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2021 2:32 PM

The hispanic is clearly the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2021 2:32 PM

I can't imagine being a grown, educated person and investing even a tiny bit of energy into astrology.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 2:33 PM

Is the OP the cunt who said she was a fräulein who wanted to know what gay men thought was attractive.

Or just another insane loser trolling the DL?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 2:34 PM

I only just now realized the OP said he was an attorney in that thread where he wanted us to tell him what our jobs are, but in the "Deliciously Told Off My Ex-Wife's Future Husband" sludge he posted, he's some Best Buy drone.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 2:40 PM

R30 right? That is so true! Mayan Kin Calendar makes so much more sense!

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 2:40 PM

Is OP also GGG? That's another fake personaette.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 3:31 PM

R9, you outlined a recipe for disaster.

Virgos are to be dismissed out of hand. Nothing good you might get from a Virgo is worth all the shit they produce. Controlling. Petty. Rigid. Insane. All of them. No Virgos. Never.

Geminis are a rough ride, too. Beware the twin. Could be a vicious twin. Could be a stupid one. But it's always there, lurking, waiting for it's moment to break out and cause havoc.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote] Virgos are to be dismissed out of hand. Nothing good you might get from a Virgo is worth all the shit they produce. Controlling. Petty. Rigid. Insane.

R35 no joke.

The boss/manager at my last job (small business retail, mid-tier ladieswear) was this batshit Boomer Virgo. This derelict trashy excuse for a woman was straight-up stealing from me and other employees plus committing tax fraud to pay her own bills and keep lights on, but would strut around the town and go to all these functions like she’s an upstanding successful citizen and business owner with class. Please. She’d have been better off selling MLM, that’s her true level.

Micro-managing was her style, and how. She wouldn’t let us take a shit or drink a water without a permission slip, and wouldn’t take advice (often solid counsel she needed to hear to prevent her fucking up even more), but should we run smack into one of her many mistake we were expected to take blame for it. She would even look for fictional things to pin on us.

She was kind of pathetic too, violently eating-disordered, heavy smoker, all this botched plastic surgery,and letting her husband smack her and her druggie adult daughters around. Yet delusionally thought she was a Boss Babe and the only functional logical and moral person around—of course, me being an Aquarius/Capricorn, I was the one to put an an end to her reign of terror....

She truly was one of the most disappointing and gross people I’ve ever met, and after all the shit she pulled with multiple good people who didn’t deserve it, it has been an enormous effort to find it in me to forgive her and to have compassion for her (a point I have finally reached).

Sorry to any Virgoans here, I’m sure you’re not at all like that, but your potential shadow side of your sign is a seriously ugly one.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2021 5:24 PM

I'm a typical Pisces.

Dreamer.

Lazy.

Lover.

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2021 5:43 PM

Is this a first for DataLounge? Over thirty replies and NOT ONE QUESTION about which is cut or uncut and queries about the verificata of sizemeat?

You guys are seriously slipping.

Personally, I think they're both uncut... but which one has a stinky cheese problem?

And, I think the GVL has 8" of uncut meat and he fucks the hairy-assed HPC a lot. The contractor takes that schlong on his back and bent over. HPC no longer straddles, because his knees are shot from work.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2021 5:49 PM

[quote] I can't imagine being a grown, educated person and investing even a tiny bit of energy into astrology.

What on earth makes you think OP is educated?

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2021 6:06 PM

R9/R14 Pisces true soulmate is always a Scorpio. They’re the only ones who can meet on the same level of emotionally-manipulative histrionics, clinging cold-blooded territorialism, and pass-agg caretaking.

No coincidence that both signs are represented by primordial non-mammalian creatures found in environments inhospitable to humans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2021 7:17 PM

Scorpios are evil

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2021 8:37 PM

I have heard the GVL call the HPC too fucking emotional to take seriously before. The HPC goes from 0 to 100 super quick.

THE HPC has big dick energy. I get invited to watch movies with them a lot. The GVL is the smaller spoon and falls asleep about thirty minutes in because he works so dam much.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2021 8:41 PM

Virgos sleep easily because we do things like stop drinking caffeine at noon (but the herbal tea never stops) and buy blue light glasses while browsing the drugstore to stock the medicine cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2021 8:43 PM

How would a perky dumb sociable but very ambitious 20-something Virgo Sun get along with a more grounded introverted older Gemini Sun in an authority position over him, when they have the same Moon sign (Aries) and they’re both ostensibly straight guys with a professional friendship only?

Observing this relationship from afar, and it honestly seems kind of sexually-charged to me. Lot of ass-slapping, peacocking, flirtatious body language, possessive staring, and power-plays, right in front of everyone’s salad. Like the Virgo deliberately says and does cheeky challenging things so the Gemini has to put him in his place. But maybe I’m projecting...

If it helps, the older guy Gemini has his natal Mars in Aries (possibly in the 8th house? I know how sexual that is, having an 8th house natal Moon myself) that is loosely conjuncting his own Moon and the Virgo’s Moon. There also may be some hot Eros asteroid synastry going on between their Moons (can’t be sure though, I’d need birth times to know for sure).

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2021 9:22 PM

R44 They are a Virgo and a Pisces. The Pisces is a year older. I don't know where the Gemini part came from.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2021 9:37 PM

Pisces, Capricorn, Scorpio and Cancer = worst signs of the Zodiac.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2021 10:16 PM

R45 yeah thanks I’m aware. This is a different tangential situation in describing to that of OP. Just because we were all on the topic of Virgo men anyways, and I don’t know what to make of the behaviour of this one toward this Gemini guy.

Pisces men imo are cute and usually try to be good (with a margin of error for wobbly ethics), but sexually they wet blankets and limp cold fish so to speak—especially the Pisces Moon/Mars men. Earth or Fire people (Sun, Mars or Moon) are so much sexier, but usually not as sweet or nice tbf.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2021 10:44 PM

The craziest friend (well, ex-friend now) I ever had was a Virgo Moon female who I suspect had another natal Planet in Pisces (possibly Venus?). Such a clever witty cool and fascinating woman, but also just crackers. She got sectioned three times in the five years that I knew her, and she would keep breaking out or getting released then changing her name/identity every time.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2021 11:31 PM

You can change your name, but you can't change your natal chart!

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2021 11:57 AM

Ok, so I live in an apartment right next door to them. I overheard the German Virgo Lawyer call the Hispanic Pisces Contractor Papi in a sexual way. Pretty sure the GVL is the sub.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2021 12:37 AM

How old are they?

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2021 12:41 AM

R51 30-35

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2021 1:05 AM

I went out of town with them this weekend. We are staying in a small cabin and can hear everything.

Last night I heard the lawyer call him Papi. Papi called him boy. Boy said he lives for Papi’s dick.

The lawyer is a little bitch lol

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2022 1:29 PM

Imagine that

by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2022 3:46 PM

No comments on Papi and Chico??

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2022 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!