Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People keep saying that Britney Spears is mentally ill.

If that's true, then what does that make Sam Asghari? Her caregiver?

I don't think she's mentally ill. I think she's manipulative.

Plus, flashing her tits doesn't make her mentally ill. It makes her an attention whore.

There, I said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2021 1:36 PM

Two attention whores.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 9:09 PM

She looks like her pussy stinks

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 9:10 PM

Why does Sam shave his chest?

It would look better, completely natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 9:10 PM

Do you know what a gigolo is, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 9:25 PM

[quote] If that's true

Right, "if".

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 9:26 PM

She's mentally ill, OP

[quote]In the Bible they say your tongue is your sword 🗡 …. your tongue is your truth … people mention tongue in songs as a sexual suggestion but I think it’s actually deeper than that … I guess Beyoncé brings us to church with her wicked TONGUE 👅 ... But see it’s not wicked at all !!! It’s wicked in that it’s wicked strong !!!! The #FreeBritney movement has given me strength in finding confidence … my voice … and my sword 🗡 … THANK YOU !!!! ⁣ ⁣ [quote]Thoughts while making this video 🤔 … Hmmmm something looks familiar …. The hat 👒 …. wait I look 👀 like that girl in the Justin Timberlake video with that hat in Cry Me A River !!! Oh shit that’s ME !!! I’m Britney Spears ⭐️ ??? I guess I forget that sometimes 🙊😂🤷🏼‍♀️ … Oh shit I look like a doctor in this video too though with the white coat 👩🏼‍⚕️ … maybe I’M THE DOCTOR … I mean who’s playing who 😜 ??? I mean my brother wears that kind of hat … but wait the skirt … I haven’t worn a skirt in forever !!! Am I Britney Spears ??? Psssss HMMM 🤔 all this time ??? Play on my icons … play on 🤪!!!!

[quote]Yep 👍 …. I think I got carried away yesterday when I posted four times 😳😳😳 …. Oh well … this is me thinking about it … shit …. I will be cool one day 😂😒😬 !!!! Psss sorry for the uncool participation 🤷‍♀️😢 !!!!! Psssssss also great news … I’m thinking of releasing a book 📚 next year 😜 but I’m having issues coming up with a title so maybe my fans could help !!!! Option #1 … “Shit, I really don’t know” Option #2 … “I really care what people think” 😂🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!!” What do you guys think 🤔🤔🤔 ????

[quote]If you swipe you will see that I have a ways to go before I get to Carrie Bradshaw’s flower representation 🙄🤷‍♀️😂😂 … but I do love Sex and the City era of how Carrie could enlighten each episode with the girliest, coolest, sexiest, crazy, sophisticated wardrobe known to mankind !!!! She literally made every woman in America open their eyes in the most refreshing way 👀… I mean it wasn’t boring at all … she made clothes fun 👚👖👗🧥!!!! It seems a lot of her pieces were made specifically for her so you can’t really buy them anywhere but she definitely inspired me 🤩 !!!! That was years ago and I do believe Betsey Johnson played a huge part in her wardrobe !!!! Believe it or not … when I bought my first apartment in New York 🗽🏙 … guess who lived down the hall from me? Betsey Johnson !!!!! She would come in late at night with four girlfriends laughing and giggling out loud with huge flowers on their clothes 🌹🌸🌻🌷 !!!!! I will never forget it. I know my rose is not sewn 🧵 on correctly as a necklace but hey … there’s a first time for everything 😂🙊🤣 !!! Anyways … I will watch the 4th season tonight and pretend I’m right there in the story with her !!!! Geez 🙄 when she lights up a cigarette, I will too 🤷🏼‍♀️🚬 !!!! I feel like we are all girls wanting to have someone to look up to who will inspire us … yet it’s very hard because there will always be somebody prettier … smarter … and skinner … but if you look at life like Carrie’s clothes, you will see perfect is boring !!!! I want to be different like Carrie 👏🏼🌹🤪 !!!! Psssss Beyoncé and Carrie both inspired Project Rose 🌹🌹🌹!!!!!

[quote]I had a baby y’all 😂👶🏻🤣 … I will be taking some time off shooting at home every day !!! Her nursery is beautiful and her name is Brennan … we even look alike 😜 !!! My first 👧🏻!!! I’m turning 40 this year ... age is nothing but a number but seriously … growing up is the dumbest thing you’ll ever do so PLAY ON MY FRIENDS 🤪 !!!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2021 3:48 PM

Any chance OP is a judge? I still need some help to see my kids

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2021 3:52 PM

I think Sam is a very attractive man, but he is very thirsty. His IG posts are full of "look at my body" shots. But then again, he is a "personal trainer," so perhaps he is advertising his skills.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2021 3:53 PM

[quote]If that's true, then what does that make Sam Asghari? Her caregiver?

Mentally ill people can have boyfriends

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2021 4:02 PM

A lot of mentally ill people can be very manipulative. The smart ones are very good at this. It's not like they have episodes 24/7. So the rest of the time can be devoted to using that mental illness to get what they need and think they need to survive or get what they want.

It can be hard to know what is manipulation and what is behavior caused by their true mental illness factors. I've had to deal with this and I eventually had to free myself of their manipulative and ultimately selfish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2021 5:06 PM

Is r10 the "bi-polars [sic] are evil" troll??

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2021 5:08 PM

No, R11. R10 is a reality based person who understand what mental illness can do to people.

You R11, on the other hand is the Mentally Ill people are angels all the time fairy. Your magic wand will not handle the myriad issues they face and others face dealing with them.

You are also the type to scream about police for shooting someone about to stab his own mother in the head with a butcher during a psychotic break.

But but tasers.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2021 5:14 PM

Exhibit 384:

[quote]I miss church so I tried to go to church ⛪️ the other day but there were too many paps outside my house 🙄 🙄 🙄 … you know she will be coming around the mountain when she comes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👗👗 Kinda crazy since it was mental health day last weekend and all I could think about was church !!! I haven’t been to church in a while … thankfully the paps didn’t find me and I was able to enjoy my day anyway !!! When I went to church when I was younger I took care of the babies in the nursery during big church and I think the thing I miss most about going is the gathering of all the people … but the best part was dinner in the evening … Lord Jesus my mama can cook !!! I never danced 💃🏼 really after church I always played ball 🏀 with the boys in the neighborhood until it got dark out 🌙 !!! I made this video to remind me of good old times when Church was lit 🔥 !!! Pssss let’s make church cool again !!!

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2021 1:23 PM

Exhibit 385:

[quote]I'll just be honest and say I've waited so long to be free from the situation I’m in … and now that it's here I'm scared to do anything because I'm afraid I'll make a mistake !!! For so many years I was always told if I succeeded at things, it could end … and it never did !!! I worked so hard but now that it's here and getting closer and closer to ending I'm very happy but there's a lot of things that scare me 😬 !!! The paps run through the trees 🌳 and onto the road 🛣 when I drive home and it's creepy !!!! And I have to drive by an elementary school … the kids are a big deal … but so am I !!!!! I don't like that they try to scare me and jump out like they do ... it's like they want me to do something crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! So like I said I'm fearful of doing something wrong ... so I won’t be posting as much in a world where it's our liberty to be free, it's a shame !!! I started experiencing that when I got the keys 🔑 to my car 🚙 for the first time 4 months ago and it’s been 13 years !!!! I haven't done anything to be treated the way I have for the past 13 years !!! I'm disgusted with the system and wish I lived in another country !!! I’m celebrating Christmas 🎄 way early this year … because why not ???!!! I believe any reason to find more joy in life is a good idea … and it’s no secret that I’ve been through it in the past … so I might have to do things a little differently from now on !!! Lord have mercy on my family’s souls if I ever do an interview !!! In the meantime … I’m staying clear of the business 💼 which is all I’ve ever known my whole life … which is why this is so very confusing for me !!! Anyway … God bless you all 🌹!!!

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2021 1:25 PM

I thin she is a typical child star. Her parents were too busy making money off her to actually raise her. I think she is socially awkward and super needy. There is a reason Kevin was given sole custody of the kids, because she raised them like she was raised with zero supervision.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2021 1:28 PM

I heard she has roaches in her hair.

When she has hair.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2021 1:31 PM

It makes me laugh to think what Britney and Sam Asghari talk about when they're alone together.

He doesn't seem very bright either, so their conversations must be kind of hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2021 1:36 PM

r17 I am guessing he fucks her constantly between working out and sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2021 1:46 PM

I think Britney is totally bonkers

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2021 2:06 PM

Do you think they eat each other’s assholes? She seems like her hygiene may be sloppy

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2021 2:34 PM

i believe she is definitely mentally ill. She exhibits behaviors similar to my bi-polar family member. We are barely seeing the surface of her disorder. I am sure behind closed doors it is worse. She is lucky she is rich and can get the best help if she wants it. I wish I could for my family member.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2021 2:39 PM

[quote] He doesn't seem very bright either, so their conversations must be kind of hilarious.

I'm sure the word "babe"(and maybe even "baby") is used every five seconds. As often as "fuck" in The Sopranos.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote]Like, c'mon, she's just like the rest of us, but she's fabulous and famous. I eat my hair while I twirl in circles for hours, crack presented, with a camera going. Just like she duz. U.S.A. U.S.A.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] Do you think they eat each other’s assholes?

I don't want to think about hers, but I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing his.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote]Her parents were too busy making money off her to actually raise her. I think she is socially awkward and super needy.

I agree. I don't think her posts, pasted above, indicate insanity so much as immaturity. She's not very bright, she's not very experienced at life (especially after the past 13 years) and she doesn't really have anyone in her life who cares about her more than they care about her money.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2021 8:14 PM

Flight of ideas, r25. Classic sign of mania/hypomania

And then there is the gem below

I know Brit's diagnosis has never been publicized, but I've always thought she had schizoaffective disorder ... in addition to not being very bright or having real world experience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2021 10:05 AM

Those Instagram posts indicate a rather childlike mentality. Interestingly, she shows some insight. I don’t think Britney’s stupid— merely uneducated and naive.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2021 11:16 AM

I hate to say this but Britney is going to be like the Marilyn Monroe for the millenial and generation Z crowd. She will die in a few years and everyone will act like she was the greatest pop star who ever lived. Her streams have already increased a lot in the past year thanks to the Free Britney movement. After her death, we will be hearing "Toxic" on repeat, over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2021 2:48 PM

[quote]everyone will act like she was the greatest pop star who ever lived

A tragedy, indeed

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2021 5:12 PM

She shows her vag more than her tits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2021 5:14 PM

R29, it really is. People will start believing all of the delusional lies of Britney Stans: "she could have went to MIT on a scholarship but Hollywood just slut-shamed her."

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2021 6:06 PM

I feel Britney never had a truly great grounbreaking album though her pop albums were good for a party. Her singles are memorable at least. She also was nowhere near a high level dancer as her peers. Definitely a lot of her hype and marketing with her. People were criticizing her from the getgo. She's more famous for her music videos, personality and tragic life. Very similar to Monroe but I do think Marilyn gave some good performances and her movies are classics. Britney's legacy just feels to be so much of mediocrity being praised. If she debuted in the 80s when the music scene was far more competitive, I don't think she would have lasted a year.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2021 6:15 PM

I’ve said this before because Brittany dabbled quite a bit with meth-

I have a drug addict friend that acts just like her and she went bonkers after doing meth for a few years. They hear, see and interpret the world differently, demand instant gratification, make snap assumptions, are quick to judge, and beyond egotistical and narcissistic behavior. The attitude is, “What can you do for me?”

At the height of her using meth she exhibited the what appears to be mental illness and the truth is any sort of sensibility, prudent behavior respecting boundaries is GONE. It’s like those receptors in the brain have been erased by the drug.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2021 6:19 PM

She’s the Millennial, female counterpart of Brian Wilson — overrated but for some reason praised for her music and is legit bonkers. Nobody in their right mind could tell me that Britney is a mentally able person akin to and regular Joe or Jane. Too many drugs and bad handlers.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2021 6:25 PM

There are no misspellings in her posts.

A long time, supposedly someone analyzed the writings (social media posts) of Britney, Lohan, and Paris Hilton, etc. The result was that Britney was the smartest of that group.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2021 6:34 PM

This whole Stan vs Hater culture with nothing in between allowed is killing celeb gossip. Either Britney is an irredeemably fucked-up, stupid, batshit, untalented mess or I'm a deluded Stan who thinks she's an angel of beauty and light? Do fuck off with that, please. Especially with Britney, whose situation is actually unique and interesting and could lead to some interesting conversations if the weirdos would calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2021 6:36 PM

I can buy Britney being the smartest. Obviously not a genius. She's just uneducated and inarticulate with a mental illness. She lasted this long as a performer and was by all accounts professional and polite. So emotional intelligence is her strong factor. Her charisma made her more popular than Christina Aguilera

Lohan didn't last very long in her film career, is a brat and can't stay professional for shit. Hilton was born rich, so didn't need to be smart.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2021 6:40 PM

R34 Found Mike Love.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote] She’s the Millennial, female counterpart of Brian Wilson

This is really insulting to Brian Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2021 8:33 PM

I feel like all these teen pop stars were never trained properly to be actually talented. They got signed on for looking cute and being charming and thrown on stage. For some reason, they managed to keep themselves famous into adulthood rather than fade away or retire. Because they get famous at an early age and get undeserved hype, they never care to improve at anything. Their mediocrity is rewarded and validated by fans and the press. There are real teen prodigies in music and arts schools for instance who will never get the platform that Britney, Xtina, Timberlake, Bieber, Jessica and Ashlee, Harry Styles and others get. It just shows fame is not about talent but a combo of luck, charisma, street smarts and good marketing.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2021 8:52 PM

I can see it like this. Britney will be remembered for her image and tragic life. Rihanna will be remembered for her glamour and fashion. Gaga will be remembered for her vocal talents and visuals. Beyoncé will be remembered for hustle and mystique. All are icons in their own way now whether people like it or not

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]Gaga will be remembered for her vocal talents

Let's not push it.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2021 11:21 PM

When was the last time Gaga did something interesting visually? 10 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2021 11:25 PM

R40 I think many of them start out with some sort of "raw talent," but they're very *rarely* encouraged to actually develop that talent. I don't think it's about them being lazy or feeling rewarded by mediocrity, but rather their record labels/handlers/etc. preventing any growth and development. If they make money doing the least, why push them? Why change the formula until it doesn't make money anymore? By the time these teen pop stars quit making money, there are 5 more waiting in the wings. It's a losing game for the teen pop stars themselves, not just the performers they're "stealing the spotlight from."

As much as people mock Britney, sometimes I just think... was she ever actually encouraged by ANYONE around her to get an education or to read a book or to better herself? I'm guessing the answer is a hard "NO!"

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2021 11:26 PM

If Britney was caught with a book or schoolwork, it would have killed her reali--I mean, image--as a dumb, charistmatic jailbait girl.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2021 11:29 PM

R45 Exactly. Who's surprised that someone purposely kept stupid is, well... stupid?

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2021 11:30 PM

R46, her high school Antigone essay is online, you can read it. Some hilarious stuff. I think she got an A on it and I thought to myself "gee, I wonder why people make fun of Southern education as being a joke."

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2021 11:31 PM

And R46, I'm sure she pronounced Antigone as "Anty-goo-kneee".

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2021 11:32 PM

R48 Hell, I'm sure the teachers pronounced it that way, too!

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2021 11:33 PM

R49, LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2021 11:34 PM

Irony is Britney's mom was a teacher and had a college degree. She didn't encourage either of her daughters to get an education, she was too busy pimping them out to Disney and Nickelodeon.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2021 11:38 PM

R51, she probably taught Brit to pronounce "Nuclear" as "Nuukkalarrr."

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2021 11:40 PM

Beyoncé is an outlier of the teen pop stars because she actually improved her voice and performance. Pink is another one who kept her vocals in good shape but she started out as R&B. Christina Aguilera and Miley Cyrus who both can sing, ruined their vocals by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2021 11:43 PM

Christina went in the opposite direction. Her singing on her debut is so much better than the histrionic shit she started doing on her second album. Her tone gets uglier the more she shows off.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2021 11:45 PM

Christina's singing style makes her hard to take seriously and she has no sex appeal nor soul. She damaged her voice by oversinging. Her influence, Mariah overdoes it at times but has far more restraint, can have a pretty tone and is a much better songwriter too. Mariah shot her voice too though. I think Miley has a unique tone and when she focuses, she can sound great but she also goes overboard trying to be edgy and all the screaming and smoking pot damaged her voice. Britney was never that good a singer, even as a young girl she just shouted her songs, was too nasally and never had good range to reach high notes. But she does have one thing that Christina does not have, Britney shows emotion in her voice and get people interested even if she sounds like a chipmunk.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2021 11:54 PM

She's truly the Virginia Woolf of her generation

[quote]Ok … I ordered this shirt 👚 online and it’s my favorite shirt now … it’s peach 🍑 !!!!! It’s kinda weird but it makes me feel young … happy … and peaceful !!!! Odd I know … what the color of a shirt can do but believe it or not it’s pretty effective 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! I mean … to make a long story longer … this shirt made me realize how much weight I lost !!!!! I actually had to facetune some of these pics to make me look bigger for a change … I guess it’s fall 😂🍁 !!!! Not sure why but I have a lot of videos and pics from the summer I never used because well I’m bigger … I know that sounds shallow as hell but if I get the balls to show you videos of how much bigger I was in comparison to now you’ll say damn too 😳🙊😂 !!!!

by Anonymousreply 56October 23, 2021 2:38 PM

It is well known that Spears has Bipolar. Her severe ups and downs over the years proves it. Fuck off, OP. You are both a scab and sock puppeteer.

by Anonymousreply 57October 23, 2021 2:46 PM

I’d be mentally I’ll too if I had those parents.

by Anonymousreply 58October 23, 2021 3:29 PM

ILL** Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 59October 23, 2021 3:29 PM

It makes Sam someone who showed up at the right place and the right time with dollar signs in his eyeballs!

by Anonymousreply 60October 23, 2021 4:57 PM

I wonder if she was on anti-psychotics that made her gain weight (r56)

by Anonymousreply 61October 24, 2021 1:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!