Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Semi Famous Demi Lovato Told Us How To Communicate With ETs & Why We Shouldn’t Call Them ‘Aliens’

[quote] Unidentified with Demi Lovato, a docuseries where Demi, joined by their bestie, Matthew, and sister, Dallas, “searches for the truth about the UFO phenomena.” ... Hollywood has made millions upon millions of dollars from demonising extraterrestrials with films like War of the World and Signs. Growing up, if there was ever a documentary on TV about UFOs, you can bet your bottom dollar that it would’ve been narrated by a guy with a really deep voice and it would’ve featured terrifying graphics and imagery as a way of fear-mongering. ... “I really think that if there was anything out there that would want to do that to us, it would have happened by now. But I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because aliens is a derogatory term for anything. That’s why I like to call them ETs! So yeah, that’s a little tidbit. A little information that I learned.”

Finally --FINALLY!-- there's a "celebrity" bravely speaking out against the oft overlooked and literally violent terra-normativity encouraged by our society and selflessly educating us cisterrestrials on terminology that reduces division between us and beings of non-existence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2021 4:04 AM

I love how it says "[Editor’s note: As per Demi’s guidance, we have refrained from using the A-word in this article as it’s an offensive term, no matter who you’re directing it at. It’s ETs, folks. File that away, please!]". and the very next sentence is “'I think that the world is becoming a more open place,' Demi added."

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 6:30 PM

I really feel bad for Demi. I grew up watching her on Disney Channel, and after hearing about her life then, I understand where this is coming from. Guys, she is a grade A idiot because she wasn't educated. She's a nutcase because her mom abused her. The girl signed a blood pact with Disney at 14 or 15, and even before then she was hustling for work. In about two or three years she filmed movies, a tv show, released a few albums, and toured across the world. This, on top of the drugs and eating disorders fried her brain, so she constantly does the cringy-est and dumbest shit. There should be laws preventing this from happening again to any kid. I don't think her contemporaries Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez worked as hard as Demi (Although I think they didn't need to, they were more likeable and famous). And they had much better support systems.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 6:58 PM

Lovato is an alien!!

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 9:45 PM

That bitch is crazier than Britney!

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 9:48 PM

Have a mug on me Demi!

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 9:56 PM

So Demi, do you and the aliens go out for sugar-free yogurt?

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2021 10:32 PM

So we can't call anybody an alien now?

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2021 10:57 PM

^^ I believe Lovato was referring to not calling people "aliens" even if they're not citizens or in a country not of their birth illegally.

If she's talking about actual aliens from space, then we're in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2021 11:33 PM

We’re in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2021 11:38 PM

r8 she's talking about space aliens.

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2021 3:39 AM

🎵 It’s no fun being an illegal alien 🎵

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2021 3:44 AM

she is an untalented cow who belongs in the pasture

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2021 3:44 AM

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2021 3:50 AM

She just needs to jump off a bridge. It's scary how these people just walk around being out of their minds like it's normal.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2021 4:08 AM

Its been problematic that no one before has given these long suffering ETs a voice and a chance to air out their truth. They need to be heard! Theyve been silenced for so long that we dont even know how they identify and if there are appropriate pronouns for them because nobody even asked!

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2021 5:18 AM

her drama lama shit on all media is tiresome.....she has no game. jus obese teats n ass

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Has Demi instructed us yet on space aliens' preferred pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2021 5:21 AM

I'm surprised that Valerie hasn't strangled her yet, and then I remembered that she worked with MacKenzie Phillips and Bonnie Franklin. She's used to working with crazy bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2021 5:25 AM

Yea, her smile screams crazy fukkin bich

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2021 5:27 AM

[Quote] And they had much better support systems.

Selena was a drug addicted mess. She just had a better pr team to cover for her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2021 10:49 AM

please lovato....jus go away......go.....now.......NOW

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2021 10:57 AM

R20, she also didn’t act deranged on a semi weekly basis.

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2021 11:32 AM

R22 also true 😄

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2021 2:37 PM

I’m surprised that she usually looks decent for someone who is so obviously batshit insane and drug-addled and badly informed about everything.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2021 2:41 PM

Valerie and Demi look to be the same exact age.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2021 3:01 PM

How is she getting work on a TV show? She attempts suicide every few months…

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2021 3:04 PM

Has she come out as trans yet?

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2021 3:29 PM

It's Themi, not Demi, you cis scum

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote]Has she come out as trans yet?

In one of her unhinged rants, she said she was keeping that open as one of her options.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2021 4:31 PM

Apparently in an episode she communicates with an alien she calls Carmen telepathically. This alien doesn’t like men because it has trauma…just like Demi!

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2021 6:31 AM

"They" are nuts!

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2021 6:38 AM

Wasn't there a rumor alleging that Wilmer Valderrama used to cheat on Demi a lot and that Joe and Nick Jonas knew about it but would never say anything to Demi about it?

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2021 6:52 AM

Her super gay best friend is annoying as fuck with his fake, over-the-top reactions and inane commentary.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2021 7:41 AM

R32 Wilmer cheating isn't new but i don't know about the part involving Nick and Joe 🤔

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 11:27 AM

When they arrive we can ask them in person!!

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 6:17 AM

If we can't call them aliens, can we call them Intergalactic Mexicans then?

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2021 6:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2021 7:11 AM

git her fat cow face off media !!!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2021 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!