Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

French Karen hits a Muslim woman for wearing a hijab and says: "That's not racist"

Is she a Datalounger??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2021 2:38 AM

If you're someone who thinks what she did to that woman is OK because you yourself are a bigot, I hope it happens to you.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2021 2:07 AM

I feel like there's something that we aren't seeing here that may have happened before the filming began.

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2021 2:22 AM

It's complicated............

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2021 2:44 AM

I agree, R2. Why was she walking around filming?

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2021 2:47 AM

This world is filled with so much ignorance and hate.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2021 2:51 AM

Did Karen hit her because of her race or her ideology? I don't speak French?

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2021 2:57 AM

R6, does it matter?

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2021 3:04 AM

Yes, r7 because they are two completely different things but you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2021 3:05 AM

R8, it doesn’t matter. Karen hit her. PERIOD

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2021 3:19 AM

What do you call a French Karen?

A Gigi?

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2021 3:20 AM

r7 /r9 that's not what I was talking about but you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2021 3:24 AM

r7/r9 maybe you should get back to your fake threesome thread with your fake bf, hon.

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2021 3:25 AM

WE DON'T SPEAK CHINEESE, SO LET'S KEEP THE KAREN VIDS IN ENGLISH!!! COMPRENDAY VOOO?

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2021 3:27 AM

I think those head scarves are banned in France

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2021 3:38 AM

The French Karen also says after hitting her: "To you Arabs everything is racist!"

Definitely Datalounge vibes.

by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2021 3:58 AM

Caftans are next.

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2021 4:01 AM

Go back to Caftanistan, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2021 4:31 AM

How to we know that the bitch filming wasn't acting like a complete cunt, followed by the french woman calling her out on it and then the bitch with an anime avatar--trouble--takes out her phone and starts filming after threatening/insulting the french woman?

"You stupid cunt! Stop farting in the baking supplies aisle!"

"That's racist!" *smacks the french woman, run away, preps camera*

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2021 9:29 PM

Anime avatar -- trouble

"Khadija" -- ghetto trouble

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2021 9:29 PM

it's racist. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2021 9:36 PM

I had a great FB who would invite his friends over one at a time to fuck me while he watched. He wanted me to express how good a lover the guy fucking me at the moment was and how much better his cock felt in me than anyone else’s.

I playing it up because it was part of my FBs fantasy. Even now, years later, I think of him because he was such a kind, thoughtful man—and kinky too! I was young and learned about sex and he guided me through to learn what I liked and didn’t

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2021 6:50 PM

Don’t be messing with the gay man’s religion!

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2021 7:05 PM

What the Op doesn't say is how badly the Arabs behave in France. When they don't beheading Karen and priests, or police officers, they impose their hijab in forbidden places. Let me remind you OP that France is Christian and that Muslims do not respect anything in this country that gave them everything. Every day there are murders, rapes, aggressions from North Africans in France. To the point where the French now can't stand them and want to stop with this ungrateful and ultra violent immigration. Reason why Macron, last week, divided by half the visas coming from these countries.

What OP doesn't say is that Arabs themselves are making racist remarks on black people. What OP does not say is that France is not America. White people are not colonists in their own country and do not have to change their laws for a religion that does not come from France. What OP doesn't say is that this Hijab is political and that everyone in Europe has come to understand this. The degradation of women that these people propagate in a country that does not want it, comes from the Muslim Brotherhood. But OP will not say it. Victimization is easier.

I am Swiss and my country borders France. I can testify about the ultra violence coming from the North Africans in France, but also in Belgium, Germany etc. In Switzerland we have banned the hijab everywhere. And those who are not happy with that can go fuck themselves where they come from. Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2021 7:50 PM

You have some valid points, but France is not Christian. It is an explicitly secular state. It has a Christian history, but the influence of Christianity is considerably diminished.

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2021 8:44 PM

Arab is also not a "race"

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2021 8:52 PM

r25, in Europe it's a race under EU guidelines. That also includes Jews.

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2021 9:00 PM

Didn’t watch the video but it’s sure depressing to see enslaved women in Europe. How is OK that with all this woke and MeToo shit women are treated as property in some religions?

Also, if you’re of the mindset that women are dirty and nonhuman, WHY choose to move to a society where they are treated as equal to men and where people will be horrified at your primitive superstitious outlook?? You’re just asking for disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2021 9:12 PM

[quote] To you Arabs everything is racist!"

Carnita Matthews broke the law use and attacked the police. The camera revealed her lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2021 9:52 PM

[R23] Leave people alone, you racist twat.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2021 9:57 PM

Inevitably the native populations will finally fight back. The west is paying muslim countries billions in jizya, protection money infidels have always had to pay to prevent harassment, rape, violence and murder from their muslim fellow citizens. Today we are paying muslim countries to to slow down illegal immigration, which is really occupation. All immigration to Europe should end.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2021 9:58 PM

R23, facts are not racist you fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2021 10:26 PM

[Quote] in Europe it's a race under EU guidelines. That also includes Jews.

Because it's in their guidelines doesn't make it FACT. Sheeeeesh! Some of you are fucking dim!

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2021 11:18 PM

Sheeeeesh yourself, dearie!

by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2021 11:20 PM

Non-French people should keep their bad habits out of France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2021 11:27 PM

Always after incidents filmed incidents like this, you get the obligatory racists like r2 saying a part of the story is missing. They did it for Central Park Karen Amy Cooper calling the cops on a black man for telling her to put a leash on her dog; they even did it for the January 6th insurrection: looking for excuses why white people would behave so deplorably. "They must've been provoked".

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2021 11:38 PM

[quote]What OP doesn't say is that this Hijab is political and that everyone in Europe has come to understand this. The degradation of women that these people propagate in a country that does not want it, comes from the Muslim Brotherhood.

Typical racist Swiss at r23 just isn't making any sense. Your problem is with the hijab as a symbol of oppression of women, so you attack the woman wearing it, i.e. the oppressed woman herself?

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2021 11:43 PM

But R36 how do we solve the problem of the oppression of these women who are treated as chattel?

Do we look away and let the oppression continue?

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2021 11:58 PM

R36, a hijab is a symbol of your oppression and your extermination....if you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2021 12:01 AM

European Men used to treat their women as chattels and cattle.

The Muslim men belong in The Dark Ages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2021 12:03 AM

[quote]You have some valid points, but France is not Christian. It is an explicitly secular state. It has a Christian history, but the influence of Christianity is considerably diminished.

France is a secular state but the majority of French are still, at least, nominally Catholic. Most kids today will still be baptised in the Church.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2021 12:16 AM

[quote]What OP doesn't say is that Arabs themselves are making racist remarks on black people.

This is true but please let's not pretend your racist rant is out of concern for black people.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2021 12:19 AM

I don’t speak very good French but I think she said excuse me ma’am? And the older lady says take that horrible thing off your head we are not in Afghanistan? Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2021 12:20 AM

Why was this woman filming again? Seems very odd. Almost as though she wanted to incite the other woman.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2021 12:48 AM

[quote] Almost as though she wanted to incite the other woman.

Yes. The concealing the face in public in France has been illegal since September 2010,

This troll-woman wanted trouble and she got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2021 2:32 AM

She was wearing a hijab, not a burka. A burka is the one that conceals your face. A hijab is essentially a wrap for the hair.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2021 6:14 AM

r44 if the Karen's concern was really for the rights of Muslim women, why were her hatred and anger directed at the actual victim of the practice? Most rightwing violence on this issue has been against the actual women in Islamic dress.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2021 6:18 AM

[quote] directed at

Muhammud said 'If thy garb offend thee, pluck it off'.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2021 7:35 AM

r27 Lots of French woke, metoo feminists fanatically support hijab btw.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2021 8:36 AM

Still no answer as to why she was walking around a supermarket, randomly recording for no specific reason.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2021 9:55 AM

The Karen was probably insulting her for a while before she started recording. That's how most of these videos happen.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2021 4:19 PM

r50 Weird how the French racist never references any such insults. Datalounge defends racists more than racists defend themselves! You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2021 11:14 PM

Non-French people don't belong in France.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2021 11:18 PM

Islam is not a race. The two women’s race and skin color look to be similar. Perhaps they have dissimilar ethnicity (from one other)?

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2021 11:26 PM

I just think of them eating frog legs and brioche and shopping with a bag yet peeking out of their grocery bags.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote]Your problem is with the hijab as a symbol of oppression of women, so you attack the woman wearing it, i.e. the oppressed woman herself?

As if women don’t perpetuate oppression against other women. Who do you think is training their daughters to wear this shit? Who do you think performs the vast majority of FGM butcheries? It’s not men.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2021 11:45 PM

Actually, R55, I think it is always women who perform FGM, their own mothers, grandmothers and aunts(!!!), without anesthesia or basic antiseptic protocols. It is all so fucking insane. Harassment and assault of women not wearing a hijab, be they muslim or not, in many areas of Europe has become a big problem few are addressing. Woman are moving out of neighborhoods, staying home or wearing a hijab to avoid it all. These fucking hijab wearers are part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2021 11:57 PM

Stealth bigotry thread by the White adjacent troll?

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2021 12:04 AM

R23 Thank You.

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2021 12:49 AM

What r53 said a billion times over!

by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote]Islam is not a race.

This from a country that thinks Hispanic/Latino is a race.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2021 1:42 AM

Not all of us, dear.

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] Who do you think is training their daughters to wear this shit? Who do you think performs the vast majority of FGM butcheries? It’s not men.

They're tools of a patriarchal society, moron. How fucking stupid are you?

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2021 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!