Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Far right news network being funded almost entirely by AT&T

WTF???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2021 12:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2021 6:50 PM

Those creeps AT&T own HBO

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2021 6:50 PM

You mean the greatest news network that’s ever been on television? The massively successful one that publishes the truth about me unlike LOSING, LIBERAL CNN?

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2021 6:52 PM

Heat is being turned up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2021 9:50 PM

AT&T is a nasty, shitty corporation, so it's no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2021 9:54 PM

John Oliver scolding his bosses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2021 9:55 PM

I've had AT&T for years because I got a 20% discount from my employer but it really wasn't that great a deal. This reinforces my decision to quit them.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2021 9:57 PM

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I cut ties with AT&T products long ago because they are crooks. I've had more than one unpleasant conversation with their customer service agents because of bogus fees. They would reverse them if I called, but think of the millions made off of people who don't check their bills.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2021 10:00 PM

AT&T getting hit where it counts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2021 10:01 PM

Wow ^

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2021 10:06 PM

It’s hitting the fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2021 10:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2021 10:07 PM

If I had AT&T for my cell, I would switch IMMEDIATELY

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2021 10:08 PM

I quit them long ago because of their atrocious customer service. Sounds like they are rotten on all kinds of levels.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2021 10:11 PM

Having Dyscalculia (numeric dyslexia ) and not speaking Stock Market, could you translate R9 please?

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2021 10:12 PM

I love comments like r1, when in fact it’s the hard right that gets almost all its fuel from rage and anger.*

*about trumped up outrages — which makes it even funnier

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2021 10:13 PM

What company do I cha he to? Is Verizon good? Tia

by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2021 10:13 PM

*change

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2021 10:13 PM

They are horrendous when you try to cancel your account. They force you to go through a gauntlet of high-pressure "customer retention" salespeople. Fortunately I was moving to a location that AT&T doesn't serve, so that was my way out and they finally let me go.

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2021 10:16 PM

Personally, my experience with Verizon has been great. It’s very easy to use while traveling. They actually seem to care about getting you on the right plan for your data needs, and when I’ve needed to contact customer service, it’s been quick.

(Honestly I probably never needed to call customer service, but I was conditioned to do it since AT&T required turning on and off access any time I was traveling overseas.)

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2021 10:18 PM

I spoke to a customer service rep telling her the reason I'm quitting and she sounded resigned.

There hasn't been a word from AT&T about this. Like a guilty dog who got found out by his owner after he destroyed their shoes and is hiding in a corner.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2021 10:25 PM

AT&T has horrible customer service. I had to use them due to being in a rural area. They give misinformation, lie about promised reimbursements on matters that are their fault. Half the customer service reps show poor English. Complaints to their ccorporate headquarters are either ignored or one is referred to the same random reps. Stay clear of At&t if you want decent service. Their owning/funding of right-wing media that spreads lies and promotes conspiracy theories is disgusting. This needs exposed extensively. An anti-trust suit is way overdue. Congress needs to call in their top executives for scrutiny and testimony. Boycott.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2021 10:44 PM

Thanks, R20 EldeLez I’m boycotting AT&T.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2021 10:58 PM

*ElderLez

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2021 10:58 PM

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2021 12:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!