Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears' Sons Are Seen in Rare Photos as They Spend Time With Dad Kevin Federline

Britney Spears' boys are all grown up!

The pop star's kids with ex-husband Kevin Federline—Sean Preston Federline, 16, and Jayden James Federline, 15—made a rare social media appearance on Wednesday, Oct. 6. The two teens, who have mostly stayed out of the public eye despite their parents' celebrity status, posed for sweet photos that were shared on Instagram.

The CEO of Movision Entertainment, Eddie Morales, posted a collage of snapshots that showed Sean and Jayden in good spirits.

In both images, the siblings were sandwiched between Eddie, as they flashed wide smiles. Sean and Jayden even twinned in matching black jackets that they paired with white tees. As if that weren't cute enough, one video clip captured Jayden's musical talents as he showcased some impressive piano-playing skills.

Other photos highlighted Eddie's hang-out with Kevin and several others.

"During times of grief knowing u have #family really feels worth living," Eddie began his Instagram caption. "Talk bout seeing my nephews when they were pods smaller then [sic] my hands now look at #life."

He added, "love you bro @federline4real...NOW THE WORLD WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF A GREAT #DAD HE HAS BEEN!"

Just two weeks ago, Britney shared a rare glimpse into her children's lives with a heartwarming Instagram message.

"My boys' birthdays were last week," the Grammy winner shared, "and unfortunately they are growing up and want to do their own things....I have to ask their permission to post them because they are extremely independent little men."

The "Circus" singer admitted that she still can't believe just how much Sean and Jayden have grown up.

"It makes me crazy because they are so tall and geez they are still growing. They went to a dance last week and I cried for two days," she revealed. "My babies in a suit!!! It's crazy!!! And girls get ready cause my boys are so handsome!!!"

Britney, who is currently fighting to end her decades-long conservatorship, told her fans that she will occasionally post updates about her sons because they prefer to have their personal lives kept private.

"There's a lot I can't share with you all because my kids are very private which I love but I will tell you they are both extremely talented and I'm so incredibly blessed to have these two little men in my life!!!" the mom of two raved. "And if they're reading this…which I'm pretty sure they're not…I love you two little devils so much."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2021 2:56 AM

Who is this Eddie Morales?

Is he really their uncle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2021 2:39 PM

Wow, check out page 5 in the photo series at R1's link.

That younger kid can really play the piano!

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2021 2:42 PM

It's easy to be a good dad when you have no job, servants to clean up and all you have to do is play with them all day.

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote] It's easy to be a good dad when you have no job, servants to clean up and all you have to do is play with them all day.

And drink at night!

Look at the photos at R1.

Kevin just hangs out with "the boys" and drinks, while his sons seem to just wander around the house.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2021 3:38 PM

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2021 3:51 PM

Can you believe that Kevin Federline ever let himself get this big?

He's lucky he has a history of working out, so he was able to lose the weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2021 4:02 PM

Federline is packing at least 8 inches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2021 4:05 PM

Kevin is uncut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2021 4:09 PM

What have these boys so far amounted to?

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2021 4:10 PM

They are 16.

They are cute.

Floppy-hair looks like trouble.

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2021 4:14 PM

Sean is very handsome.

I think it’s interesting that we haven’t seen them until the conservatorship changed.

The photos at r1 show people who live a trashy-money lifestyle. I hope it’s just cosmetic and that they have some values and substance.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2021 4:14 PM

Give Sean a year he'll be a teen dad. He has fuckboi written all over his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2021 4:33 PM

Let me know when they're legal...

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2021 4:39 PM

Uncle Angelo or whatever is throwing gang signs.

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2021 4:44 PM

The dirty blond one looks like he might be a very sexy and good looking. Wonder if he got dad's major meat.

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2021 4:48 PM

[quote] Give Sean a year he'll be a teen dad.

And that would be yet another mouth for Britney to feed.

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2021 5:02 PM

K-Fed was going to change his name to Well-Fed

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2021 5:18 PM

Jaden inherited the Spears family "special face," I see.

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2021 5:22 PM

The one is cute and looks like someone my niece would hang out with. The other one looks like mom, poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2021 5:54 PM

[Quote]In both images, the siblings were sandwiched between Eddie, as they flashed wide smiles.

This sentence bugs the heck out of me.

Hopefully I did the quote thing correctly.

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2021 6:13 PM

It's illiterate. But what do you expect from Eonline?

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] Floppy-hair looks like trouble

Which one is floppy hair?

The dark haired one, or the blond?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2021 6:23 PM

The one on the left looks like his dad.

Must be HUNG HUGE too.

by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2021 6:30 PM

I hope Eddie had fun

by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2021 7:17 PM

I never know which of her Irish twins is which.

by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2021 7:38 PM

You pervs are talking about teen agers. Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2021 12:26 AM

What's K-Fed going to do when the child support ends in 3 years (assuming they don't go to college)?

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2021 12:40 AM

Awww, they’re both really cute.

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2021 1:06 AM

maybe Kevin isn't complete idiot and has skimmed enough to buy some rental property or put away a few bucks for a rainy day.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2021 1:17 AM

I can see the Britney resemblance with the kid on the right.

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2021 1:19 AM

Kevin seems happy for someone whose money train is going to totally dry in 3 years...What is he going to live on when the Child Support ends?...And the kids are ugly hillbillies just like mommy and daddy...

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2021 6:05 AM

The one on the left in R12's pic is gorgeous.

The one on the right...uhmmm, quite unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2021 6:12 AM

Kevin used to be White...Then he went Wigger....Now he is miraculously Hispanic...VIDEO CLIP (2:50) when he was actually cute...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2021 6:19 AM

R26 what makes it all the more disconcerting is when you consider that the average DLer is a fucking Boomer.

by Anonymousreply 34October 8, 2021 6:24 AM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 35October 8, 2021 6:59 AM

R35 wait for the posters to accuse you of being a frau just because you have scruples. Some of the people who post here really are degenerate old fucks.

by Anonymousreply 36October 8, 2021 7:09 AM

R35 = Yep...It's getting bad.

by Anonymousreply 37October 8, 2021 7:23 AM

They’re all high as fuck (pot) in the pictures with Eddie Morales. The blind one looks like Britney, the handsome one looks like Kevin F.

by Anonymousreply 38October 8, 2021 7:41 AM

I loved Britney's post. I really she is able to be happy and live a good life.Hopefully this Sam won't be Kevin 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 39October 8, 2021 7:43 AM

That kid is really banging away at the piano, in the 5th photo (scroll right) in the link at R22.

I can't tell if he's actually playing something, or if it's just noise. And is he any good?

Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 40October 8, 2021 7:52 AM

Looking at those hillbilly sons I'm betting Britney will be a grandmother any day now..

by Anonymousreply 41October 8, 2021 8:32 AM

The kid is extremely talented on the piano. Looks like K-Fed did at least something right when it comes to that. Hope they turn out somewhat stable.

by Anonymousreply 42October 8, 2021 9:02 AM

Didn't one of Britneys demon spawns out their grandfather?..Britneys kids aren't like Kellys Ripas Gaylings...Brits kids don't seem to like gays at all...Like Sean Penns brat who called a photog a fag**t....LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 8, 2021 9:46 AM

And then the racist asshole got arrested with meth in Nebraska a few years later.

by Anonymousreply 44October 8, 2021 11:49 AM

Well, if they run out of money, those boys will always have only fans!

by Anonymousreply 45October 8, 2021 12:40 PM

R42 is exaggerating. He was playing a rudimentary “riff” but he has plenty of time to get better and one day could become great.

“extremely talented” is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2021 1:05 PM

The house looks like a party house and “uncle” is not setting a good example with the gang signs. Both Kev and uncle look a bit long in the tooth for the baggy cloths and the party atmosphere.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2021 1:08 PM

Judging from the way Britney talks about her kids in the article, it sounds like they don't like her very much.

They probably barely tolerate her, and you can tell that she doesn't know very much about them.

The fact that she's only now noticing that they're "growing up," says that she doesn't see them often.

And truthfully, if my mom was a raging lunatic, showing off her titties to the world every other week, I wouldn't speak to her either.

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2021 3:43 PM

I think the kids have known that their mom is "different" for a while now. I love Brit and I feel bad for the situation she is in. She might have fucked up, but she keeps the entire ship afloat.

There are these posts where her kids would sneak up on her and Britney would have a panic attack. It's pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2021 11:56 PM

The kid playing piano isn’t “extremely talented”.

Mary.

by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2021 12:05 AM

The kid needs piano lessons. He was playing gibberish but intently. Classic case of someone who would benefit enormously from even a few lessons.

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2021 12:07 AM

They’re always referred to as Jayden James and Sean Preston, do they have double first names like Billy Bob Thornton or are their first names Jayden and Sean and the doubling is media made?

It looks like all of his kids get along so there's that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2021 12:11 AM

Omg R52.

Federline fathered a million kids with his big dick!

by Anonymousreply 53October 9, 2021 12:13 AM

R53 made me crack up. I thought the same thing. He likes spreading his seed, doesn’t he?

That girl with the long hair looks just like him.

by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2021 12:20 AM

I really hope Britney retires. It's so weird that her sons are so old. Her peers (Pink, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Timberlake) have young kids or babies or haven't had kids yet (Swift, Gaga, etc).

by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2021 12:37 AM

What does Kevin have against condoms?

Does he use his child support from Brit to pay for child support to his other baby mammas?

by Anonymousreply 56October 9, 2021 12:44 AM

They don’t look like Brit but one of them looks like her dad.

Anyway, I just think she might ought to consider moving out of L.A. and only go there to make music and then go back home. Like maybe Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2021 12:46 AM

The sons are goodlooking. They got the best of both parents features. Britney is obviously not all there and K-Fed is a fuckboi. So these poor kids don't have any good parents. Hopefully they have good nannies.

by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2021 8:05 PM

Poor kids, their father is federline and their mother is BORDERline

by Anonymousreply 59October 9, 2021 8:20 PM

I dunno.

Kevin Federline seems like he's a good dad.

Maybe he parties too much, but he took care of the boys since they were born. Britney did not.

So you have to give him credit for that, at least.

by Anonymousreply 60October 9, 2021 8:56 PM

K-Fed seems like a lazy awful boyfriend/husband but I'm sure he loves his kids. He's still not the best example for his kids though. Britney is mentally ill, so she can't be blamed. It's a good thing she doesn't have custody. I feel she sees her kids as friends or siblings rather than her children.

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]Kevin Federline seems like he's a good dad.

Surprisingly, yes, he does appear to be a good dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2021 11:00 PM

R47 But only older people wear baggy clothes today. What was for 20 year olds 25 years ago is obviously now for 45 year olds today.

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2021 11:32 PM

Those brats are living off her- hope she cuts them off when they are 21, sooner if they don't go to college. Unless they are nice to her.

Can't wait for K to get cut off as well.

by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2021 11:56 PM

Kevin Fed seems too stupid to have set money aside for when the Britchecks stop being deposited.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2021 7:06 PM

Kevin Federline is one of the luckiest white trash pieces of shit who ever lived.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2021 7:34 PM

[quote]I never know which of her Irish twins is which.

"Irish twins." Jesus, that's a time warp. Only on DL would you hear such an antiquated phrase.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote] Kevin Federline is one of the luckiest white trash pieces of shit who ever lived.

Having a big dick is a blessing in life.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2021 7:41 PM

[quote]It's so weird that her sons are so old.

White trash girls like Britney have kids YOUNG.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2021 7:49 PM

Yep, she can dump the whole lot and replace them with the Iranian dude and their future kid.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2021 2:50 AM

If these two dolts don't treat her well, she can cut them off when they turn 21, and possibly earlier if the dolts don't go to college.

It will be interesting to see what the sons will do once their father is cut off.

by Anonymousreply 71October 12, 2021 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!