Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy: “A lot of you have been asking me about my skincare routine…”

He’s leaving out a special Scottish ingredient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2021 8:26 PM

Is he talking about his own skin, or the preserved human flesh he keeps in the freezer for future grafting?

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2021 11:50 AM

He doesn't usually sound low and breathy when he speaks Spanish...

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2021 11:56 AM

His voice has changed a lot since this interview a few years back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2021 1:57 PM

It hasn't changed. He's altering it.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2021 2:01 PM

R3 He speaks spanish like a drunk brit "Mucho acsión" lmao.

Anyways, I'm letting you total obsess over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2021 2:05 PM

He rolls his r's well.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 2:29 PM

LMAO...I really trust the skincare advice of someone using filters and a ring light to film their alleged routine. I'm sure he has good skin based on candid photos I've seen, but sad he would go through great lengths to scam people. Guess he doesn't want RiRi to beat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 2:35 PM

A ring light is great lengths?

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 2:36 PM

This is an interesting twist.

I'm surprised he hasn't done more endorsements. Just an observation, my humble opinion of course, when he tries to butch up his voice he sounds less natural or is this how he sounds when he is nervous? Froy, your natural sounding voice is fine. Trust me. It's fine.

Otherwise, good for him. Is this the first time we see Abuelo Froylan? So Froy is actually Froylan the 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 5:25 PM

His voice sounds odd because he's speaking lower than where his voice naturally sits. And just like when you sing at the extremes of your range, you have to take bigger breaths. He's not doing so, which leaves him with a weaker, breathy sound.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 5:30 PM

R9 Literally what I said in the other thread. His normal voice sounds better, more natural. Trying to butch it up just doesn't work for him. And yeah, I agree about him sounding a bit nervous. Otherwise he looked great. It was a good ad. He should speak Spanish more often.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 6:20 PM

Don't know which thread I should use. Anyways... wonder if he got this promo deal through Madden? Maybe through one of Madden's connections?

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2021 6:24 PM

First thing I thought when I saw that video is 'what the hell is he trying to do with his voice?'....LOL! Any one that knows, knows that's not his natural voice whatsoever. His natural tone is very fem. And honestly, it was one of the endearing qualities about him. Now he's just another young male actor trying to butch it up for Hollywood. I wonder if he was "advised" to do so, or sent to vocal coaches to change...or is he smoking now, or what? Also, the inflections and body language are so trying-to-hard-to-be-masculine, while he's normally much more relaxed. It makes him come off uncomfortable with himself, almost. I mean, it's cute for a online fashion/cosmetics ad, but it's so put-on it's kind of silly.

I've also noticed he's lately trying to come off much more brooding, moody, and unaffected...which is totally opposite of his usual effervescent, bubbly and giggly self. Here's how he used to be -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2021 1:19 PM

Of course he is more brooding, half of his gut flora is Richard’s babies.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2021 3:44 PM

I love Fem Froy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2021 11:52 AM

15 comments and not a single one about his actual skincare routine 😁

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2021 9:04 PM

Will there be another installment of the Froy in October thread now it’s paywalled, or perhaps just move forward and start a Froy in November thread?

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2021 3:47 AM

R17 I could do it, but folks lectured me about starting a new thread last time. 😂

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2021 3:50 AM

Is he related to Hilaria Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2021 4:46 PM

Froy and Madden are so cute!

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2021 4:50 PM

Yet another twink I have never heard of.

Get off my lawn, etc.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2021 4:52 PM

Have you heard of Fendi?

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2021 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!