Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

River: I found out what Meghan said to Harry about Kate's golden gown.

Setting: Doria, Harry, Markle, Merchie and Lilibucks sitting around in the Monteshitto compound while the three with phones were scrolling, scrolling unaware what about was to appear on the phone screen with staff mingling in the background...

Doria: Oh Gold (as Kate in her golden splendorous gown appeared...Doria is surprised, but calm...passes the phone to Harry).

Harry: Oh Wow! (too shocked and taken by surprise to censor himself, who then passes the phone to Markle).

Markle: Oh Wow? (said disgustingly and mockingly). And then Markle without the usual security around her when she is outside walked and walked as far as she could through the garden saying she needed to meditate. And then continuing to the edge of the compound until she was alone and let out a primal scream.

Within the compound, everything has fallen silent.

Markle's mood since has been described as fractious like a fragile glass vase about to shatter.

# # #

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Kate stuns in gold.

The Markles' self-congratulations for the New York trip didn't last long at the Monteshitto McManse.

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2021 7:20 AM

Meghan failed to heed the warning from her predecessor titled reality show creature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2021 7:47 AM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2021 8:28 AM

River is a hoot. Love his videos.

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2021 8:51 AM

How would anyone know this?

Leaky servants?

And while it seems like a plausible scenario, I also don’t believe that they all sit around idly together, especially in the presence of the children. No. Meghan is probably busy. Harry is probably stoned off his ass in front of a video game, and the kids are with the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2021 9:03 AM

Found him some great click-bait didn't he? Who believes he really sent out feelers to his many contacts in L.A. and hit gold - with the maids, nannies, valets, that he was just so lucky to talk to personally? Like R3 - sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 9:05 AM

If Harry reeked to booze and fags when Miss Couric met him, can you imagine him now? Stuck in Monteshitshow (thank you River & H G Tudor), with his neck in a training collar, being yanked around by that narcissistic piece of trash, with nothing to do but juggle in the yard while she stars in her own reality show... well that and drink himself into a stupor.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 9:08 AM

* reeked OF booze and fags...

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 9:08 AM

Oh, please.

sMEGs, true to form, would throw a bunch of crockery around, smash up stuff to give full vent to her frustration and fury.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 9:37 AM

River was in rare form dishing the dirt on these two grifters.

You just can't get good help these days. They leak like a sieve. You just can't trust anybody. Wait until Doria passes around her iPad to Haz and Megs after seeing River go to town on them.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 10:19 AM

[quote]Leaky servants?

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 10:24 AM

The echo of Meghan's scream...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2021 10:25 AM

The only way Meghan can save face is immediately announce she’s pregnant 🤰🏻with a one-world-rainbow of triplets

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2021 10:54 AM

R13. No. Markle and her petulant child of a husband have made enough of a footprint on the world, the environment and everyone in general. We're all sick of these self-indulgent grifters who have nothing to offer anyone.

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2021 11:44 AM

What I found to be a supreme giggle fest is that she had to tell securiddy not to follow her out into the garden because their securiddy follows them around that closely. If they walked into a mall anywhere nobody would know who the fuck they were. Can you imagine two unhappy hets walking through a mall with 7 foot tall securiddy guards surrounding them? They're fucking nuts! I think the reason they have securiddy is they're both afraid people will POINT AND LAUGH at them! "Haz, let's go to Harlem so I can show the children there how to wear 300k worth of shit bling! Haz, your wire's caught again. CUT! I keep telling him not to put his hands in his pockets! WARDROBE! Can you sew his fucking pockets up again! Christ! Even Suits wasn't this fucking dismal! All right! Let's go from the top. Again! Oh, wow..."

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2021 12:44 PM

That person must have left the employ of the Sussexes and absconded to the border. I’m pretty sure telling anyone about that (if it happened) violates a NDA.

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2021 2:45 PM

[R16], the Witness Protection Programme will soon be filled with their ex-employees. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 17October 6, 2021 3:17 PM

Meghan is so jealous...she's pea green! Kate looked absolutely stunning! That gown was a knockout, as was Kate. Kate looks great in everything, has a great figure for clothes. She's tall and very slender. She's a beautiful woman with class. Harry was wowed and blown away, too. He's in the doghouse now....lol!

by Anonymousreply 18October 6, 2021 4:15 PM

Lol Kate looked great, but this fantasy is truly, wholly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2021 4:32 PM

This is idiotic and whoever listens to the raving of random YouTube loons should not be operating heavy machinery

by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2021 4:38 PM

I've enjoyed the story about Adele having to have sofa because Harry passed out drunk on it and pissed himself.

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2021 4:44 PM

r21, that made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 4:44 PM

I read r21 as Adele had to heave a sofa… if so, that’s hilarious. Like the Seinfeld episode.

by Anonymousreply 23October 6, 2021 5:00 PM

I think I remember reading that a former palace lackey said that they both spent lots of time on their phones, reading everything about themselves, which is plausible because their PR when in the UK was always reactive to the below-the-line comments, and Harry admitted reading the DM comments.

So this guy can put together a plausible-sounding story, but rather than him having inside info (lol), he has obviously found an outlet for his acting aspirations and a way to earn some quick money with the Harry and Meghan videos.

by Anonymousreply 24October 6, 2021 5:09 PM

River is big in the fashion industry in the uk. Disparaging him gives rise to u being a ss emp. Or pathectic, go to ANOTHER THREAD where someone might care !

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2021 5:16 PM

R25 you seem well

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2021 5:31 PM

Did this or something similar happen? Sure. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. There's a zero percent chance that those pictures - which the entire fashion industry drooled over - escaped Meg's notice or fury.

Does River know which particular words were yawped and where the audible expressions of agony were made? No. No he does not.

by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2021 5:38 PM

Yes, "heave" a sofa. Letter bounced out.

Actually, though, I'm sure all she had to do was have it cleaned.

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2021 5:46 PM

I'll go along with R27... realistic.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2021 5:48 PM

Why is that creature wearing a crown?

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2021 6:22 PM

Regarding R25, I didn't realize illiterate retards were interested in fashion beyond wearing brown trousers so the shit doesn't show as much.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2021 7:23 PM

River showed a photo of his very gaunt self on the front row of a fashion show - he seemed sort of alone and, well, weird looking. He bragged that he was the first in the line and you really have to be somebody to get that seat. Ok if you say so... keep hawking that tip jar and using a fake background for your videos, why not?

At least he looks more filled out now so maybe he's in recovery - good for him! Love him going on about "Big Willy" and talking about his willy being bigger than Haz - I'm sure he knows that first hand as well.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2021 10:17 PM

Who cares if River's vid. is to the letter accurate.? You know Smegma is in a rage. The NY Press, darlings that they are, made sure to photo her so she looked like a whale out of water(as my slim athletic Mom would say when any woman in the press gained some weight).

Neither Smegma or The Ball-less One have a clue about the real vicious press, i.e. NY. Love you N.Y. guys keep up the good work.

Anyhoo, She &all the world had real, tangible visible proof of how she looked (Thar' She Blows & not in a good way)& how Kate looked. Hell, Craig almost choked on his own dick it was so upstanding when the were face to face. Kate may not be perfect, but damn Kate hit it out of the ballpark in that dress.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2021 10:22 PM

Is Meghan pg, she looked it in all her NY clothes. Especially in the white dress. Is that why she wore all those coats?

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2021 11:01 PM

Does anybody seriously believe that a lackey of Meghan and Harry's risked violating their NDA to ring up the Burger King's gay cousin across the pond to fill him in on Meghan's "primal scream"?

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2021 11:12 PM

Is Meghan OK?

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2021 11:31 PM

She didn't look pregnant she looked fat. It is debatable if she were ever pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2021 11:31 PM

I have no doubt that something like this happened to put Markle in a rage even if River added some drama and humor to the mix. Markle has spent her entire time in the public eye lying and making up shit (they took away her passport, they wouldn't let her leave the palace, she got married privately in the backyard, Kate made her cry, etc., etc).

It's fucking hilarious, and River is good in dragging the bitch in her sanctimonious bullshit. I mean, even if it's not entirely true, it takes a vivid imagination for River and his moles to come up with Markle relieving herself of the security detail and walking alone as far a she could to the edge of the Monteshitto compound to let out a primal scream. That's some funny shit

by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2021 11:34 PM

R34. The reason for the Markle big heavy coats in NYC while it was an unseasonably 80 degrees was to cover up the mic pack she had strapped to the back of her waist since they were filming their stupid nonsense faux royal tour for vaccine equity for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2021 11:37 PM

There are many levels of embarrassment here... using language like "Setting: Doria, Harry, Markle, Merchie and Lilibucks sitting around in the Monteshitto compound," knowing the references (Merchie?), watching youtubers comment on Markle, imagining what one woman says about another woman's dress....

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2021 11:44 PM

R39 I agree that's part of it, but not all. It was also an attempt to conceal all her width around the waist and that she hasn't lost any baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 41October 6, 2021 11:49 PM

I want someone wealthy to present the Duchess of Cambridge with a diamond-riddled belt buckle that spells out "Oh, Wow," which she can wear with her slim jeans costing 25 pounds.

The primal scream following its appearance would register 5.0 on the Montecito Royal Compound seismic equipment.

I do hope and expect that Markle eventually will divorce Harry and try to cut him from contact with the kids, as she blitzes about her abusive marriage, his addictions, his small cock (already discussed and unfavorable compared to "Big Willy"), his cruelty and his general uselessness.

We'll see how well THAT plays in her mania for.... money and respect for being.... Just Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2021 1:07 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 7, 2021 4:15 AM

She's very short and has stick legs; when she gains weight, it's in the stomach/hips/butt--so the white mini dress is a tent covering it all. She used the coats to cover up her tight trousers, which did show how big she is (there was a pic showing her looking huge).

She was big after the first kid, too, and the last kid was born just a few months ago. She'll lose this weight soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2021 5:43 AM

R43, that too-short white dress (Didn't I see it cost 24,000 pounds?) made Meg's thighs look unattractively heavy and plump.

Sometimes she dresses almost well, despite a confused sense of style and propriety. But almost always she uses clothes for costuming instead of clothing. The Duchess of Cambridge wears clothes as clothes, and wears them beautifully, whether an inexpensive dress or a gala ensemble that helps us forget the family traitors and adventuring fabulists.

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2021 12:34 PM

Is she so stoned all the day that she can't see how she looks? With all the $$ spent, why not break down & pay a stylist & tailor when you know you will be photoed.

by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2021 12:43 PM

Especially that fucking hair.

by Anonymousreply 47October 7, 2021 12:47 PM

As to the hair, Surrender Smegs. You have a POC's hair, hire a black hairdresser to help you. You may even be able to not go bald along w. Harry.

by Anonymousreply 48October 7, 2021 12:52 PM

The white summery dress was better than the other outfits for sure. It did flow away from her chunky middle, but there were lumps and bumps visible underneath it.

by Anonymousreply 49October 7, 2021 2:49 PM

The dangling tendrils are so annoying and distracting.

by Anonymousreply 50October 7, 2021 9:24 PM

She's fug and disingenuous no matter what she wears.

by Anonymousreply 51October 7, 2021 10:04 PM

I bet Kate in her golden gown got to Me-Me big time.

by Anonymousreply 52October 7, 2021 10:27 PM

You know it. Just a couple days after their "big trip" too. All they got was criticism while Kate was practically beutified.

by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2021 12:30 AM

Meghan: I definitely could have worn it much better. Now put the pipe down Megs.

by Anonymousreply 54October 8, 2021 2:18 AM

sMEGs in that white Valentino dress did not only look fat, she also looked bulky like an old, single-door fridge. And the hair was a completely messy mediocrity!

by Anonymousreply 55October 8, 2021 2:34 AM

Dangling tendrils are also called “slut strands”. I find that amusing.

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2021 5:14 PM

Has anyone ever explained why those dangling tendrils are considered attractive by Megs?

by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2021 12:29 AM

R57, here’s my take: They hide things she doesn’t want people to see, like crows feet or Botox injection sites or wig tape.

It’s also a tousled look that might make you think she was just doing something erotic and vigorous.

Her aesthetic is stuck in the 90s. The dangling tendrils are just part of it. Her hems dragging the floor like JNCO jeans. Business-lady suits like she’s Amanda Woodward. Copious bronzer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2021 1:04 AM

Bump! Is sMEGs licking her wound after that soul-crushing NYC trip right now?

by Anonymousreply 59October 9, 2021 9:47 PM

River is my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 60October 9, 2021 9:48 PM

She's probably still throwing things and screaming from seeing those pics of Catherine at the Bond premiere.

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2021 10:08 PM

As global citizens unattached to any one country, the Markles have gone full-on African to celebrate her lifelong connection to the global black community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2021 10:30 PM

This was discussed on one of the other threads. I still don't buy it. I enjoy Rivers and agree with his opinion of the Sussexes, but any staff member or insider who told that story to River would have been ferreted out and dismissed within 24 hours. If it were true that Rivers had a source that close to the Sussexes, he'd have been a fool to endanger further info from that source by telling the world, just to give his reportage some authenticity.

He always says to take it with a pinch of salt and believe what you like after assuring everyone that he does indeed have a good source - and this time it's someone inside, part of the security team, someone inside their circle . . .

You'd have to be out of your mind to endanger a source that good. First rule of investigative journalism [sic], you never endanger your source. If you do, source goes away and so does your rep for serving up first-class tea.

So I call bullshit, much as I enjoy Mr Rivers' shows.

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2021 10:52 PM

River talked shit just like Peter Morgan reimagined The Crown. Half truth, half imagination.

But sMEGs did look like a white fridge there though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2021 10:55 PM

R64 - we used to complain about her bird legs but we can't do that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2021 12:18 PM

R75 Yes, we don't want the bird-phobic accusations flying right and left . . .

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2021 3:28 PM

The wound of seeing Kate in the stunning gold gown must have cut so deep that it still has not healed as of now. DEVASTATING!!!

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2021 6:23 PM

Why can't the Markles act normal, relaxed and relatable at least once in a while? Do they always have to hold hand and/or arms around one another. Even the most obnoxious couples don't have to be touching each other every time they take a friggin step.

by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2021 11:11 PM

Harry is checking her for weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2021 11:14 PM

I read an article today saying they are going to be backing away (read dropped) from their Netflix deal. I'm not at all surprised. Spotify will be next. They never had anything close to the big money deals they pretended to have.

by Anonymousreply 70October 10, 2021 11:31 PM

R70. What publication? This would be major news if true.

by Anonymousreply 71October 10, 2021 11:38 PM

R70 - Where did you read that? Was it a reliable source? Link?

Harry took a great deal of flak for saying nothing when Netflix ran that ghastly "Spencer" - it was universally panned as demeaning, as well as simply awful. That Harry said nothing about it because he needs Netflix's money got him derisory comments.

No matter what he does, he comes off as eunuch. Meghan has his balls in a jar of formaldehyde next the bed, and Netflix has his cock in one in the bottom left-hand drawer of Reed Hasting's desk.

I would be very surprised if they backed away from Netflix. They really need the money. Isn't the show "Pearl" and "The Heart of Invictus" already contracted for?

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2021 12:09 AM

They won’t leave Netflix. But Netflix may cut them loose.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2021 12:34 AM

They are so loathed on both sides of the Atlantic few will watch their shit, Netflix knows this.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2021 1:06 AM

Good riddance!!! Hooray!!!!

[quote]MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry will not be returning to the UK this month for a party to honour the Duke's late mother.

[quote]Rumours that Harry and Meghan could return to the UK this month began circulating on Saturday after a report by the Sun speculated on the likelihood of a return trip. However, a spokeswoman for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has now confirmed to The Telegraph the royal couple will not be in attendance at the upcoming event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2021 2:08 AM

The Markles will never intentionally put themselves in earshot of boos and tomatoes being hurled at their car. nd it would happen if they appear in the UK. They insulted the entire country. It will take a lifetime if ever to redeem themselves. They are personas non grata.

Can you imagine the tension and dislike for them that remains within the royal family? They certainly didn't count on such repulsion and animosity.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2021 2:19 AM

They are their own worst enemy

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2021 2:21 AM

R76, the dumb ass trashed our 1st Amendment. He/they are wearing out their welcome here very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2021 2:41 AM

Remember Markle's green dress? It was H&M's last appearance at as official royals. It was Commonwealth Day, and the royal family appeared at the ceremony at Westminster Abbey.

The dress code was for the women to wear red, white or blue--the colors of Britain's Union Jack flag. Markle intentionally broke protocol. She knew the green dress was out of line. She did it anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2021 3:17 AM

R79, as usual the joke was on her, she ended up looking like an Aer Lingus flight attendant.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2021 3:33 AM

She looked like a hunchbacked toad. That awful figure does her in every time. Well, that and that face.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2021 11:03 AM

If ANL by some chance win their appeal of the Summary Judgement (I wouldn't put my hard-earned on it, but hope they do), there will be a good deal of regrouping in Montecito. If the appeal succeeds, it goes back to the High Court with a new judge and the whole rigamarole of pre-trial hearings on cost and management of the case starts all over again, with staggering legal fees flooding in again that will multiply like bunnies if a full trial goes ahead.

They have the advance on Harry's "memoir" (it is alleged that he's not getting much traction from his Mum's friends that he's calling for material), but they need that badly, especially if Netflix drops them. They saddled themselves with a $9 million mortgage, a household staff costing huge amounts in security and home and grounds maintenance, a huge PR operation, and the need to be seen around now as they try to find "projects" to fit their brand and raise their visibility.

I think it likely that they will do whatever Netflix tells them to do. They sold their souls and with the expenses they've saddled themselves with, they can't afford not to play ball with the Devil.

I also think that if ANL succeeds in overturning the original judgement, Meghan will be more inclined to withdraw the Complaint than she ever was before (remember, they did try for a year to "settle" the case, but ANL refused). But this time around, if a full trial looks like going forward, she has much more to lose: a great deal of money, the exposure of her friends being cross-examined, and a great deal of mud being thrown that will stick to her just as she's trying to rehabilitate her "image" after a lot of bad PR - even if in the end the court finds for her again.

A full trial would be the last thing she and Harry needs.

If ANL win their appeal - and again, I wouldn't put much hope in that, I was surprised they even got leave to appeal - the press that the Sussexes have been reviling for years, and that Meghan managed to antagonise a year before they were even engaged, will be poised to leap for their jugulars.

If the appeal is granted, and I were Meghan's solicitors, I would advise her to bow out and fast, citing that she and her family were leading new and happier lives and wanted to shield their family and friends from the media circus, and "move on" from all that "negativity", and would still be able to point out that the original judgement was in Meghan's favour.

I think the hearing for ANL is this month, is it not?

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2021 1:38 PM

R75, It's like Chris Rock's joke about boycotting Rihanna's panties - he wasn't invited in the first place.

(Minute 3:01)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2021 5:26 PM

Why did the Markles buy such an expensive house when they were just starting off? They could have bought something half the size, and it still would have been quite opulent. Sixteen bathrooms? Come on, WTF?! That is not necessary.

I know people where I live who are richer than the Markles and don't have houses as big and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2021 6:43 PM

R84 what's the point of having money if you can't show it all off??

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2021 6:47 PM

They needed that big house for all the times all the Royals will be coming over. This is what they told Netflix & Spotify & all the other gigs. The queen & et al. will be staying over on the regular for avocado toast & waffles made by Merchie.

Catherine will be staying over to do the infomercials. She is so excited. George, Charlotte, & Louis want to stay for all school holidays to help with the chickens & to help put out the seasonal fires. They're really excited too.

Yes, Montshitto is just a hive of all things royal & home away from home for all the Royal Family. It's a hive & everyone needs to remember. Meghan is the Queen Bee of this Royal Domain.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote]what's the point of having money if you can't show it all off??

That's the point...they don't have all this money, that's why they are out there grifting, cashing in on their faux royal status, making fools of themselves and pissing off the public. Everything that they do looks like it's manufactured, jumping on a bandwagon, not thoroughly examined, preachy, entitled and arrogant. They want to be 'a jack of all trades," but they're a master of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2021 7:31 PM

Nah, they are master of Epic Fails. They have given me more full out laughs as well as giggles, chortles, & snickers than I have had in ages. They are the Florence Foster Jenkins(the rich woman who thought she could sang & paid to sing at Carnegie Hall)of the 21st. Century. Member when they got pranked by the Greta Thunberg prank? They are so epically clueless as to how they are perceived & received its just wonderful. Can't help it, I love to laugh. They are hysterical. I am guaranteed a laugh every time they appear.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2021 7:45 PM

Yeah, that dig at our “bonkers” First Amendment pissed me off.

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2021 10:46 PM

And, this just in from Camila Tominey of the Tellygraph:

Meghan and Harry to "shun" Windsor christening for Likibet and instead will have her christened in California into the Episcopal church.

Hear that? "Shun". Instead of the truth. Which is they were told, "Fuck off, we aren't having it."

And elsewhere Harry is being said to "boycott" tomorrow's Big Glitzy Party honoring the donors who helped make the statue possible and Diana's friends and charity reps.

Instead of the truth: You weren't invited unless you left the viper home.

And didn't plan to attend Obana's 60th.

Or the Met Gala.

Anyone else smell a sinking ship and lots of furry little rodents swimming madly for shore?

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2021 10:58 PM

Prince William Apparently Told Harry & Meghan They Can’t Have Lilibet’s Christening at Windsor

According to Sean, Harry and Meghan’s request was denied by Harry’s older brother, Prince William, who told them that Lilibet’s christening at Windsor wasn’t “going to work.” “But moving forward there was one person who basically decided there wasn’t an appetite for this and the person that seemingly is, so far, not willing to kiss and make up with his younger brother,” Sean said. “According to a very good source, Prince William was the one who basically said ‘no, we don’t think this is going to work,’ it wasn’t a particularly good idea.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2021 10:58 PM

^Lilibet (not Likibet)

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2021 10:59 PM

^^Wills ain't playin'.

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2021 10:59 PM

No Lilibucks christening photo at Windsor for People Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2021 11:01 PM

Lilibet Diana will not be posed against the backdrop of the gardens at Windsor, wearing the same gown that all her cousins (and older brother) have worn.

Honestly, what did they expect?

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2021 11:13 PM

William is really coming to the fore as the insightful one, more than willing to put these two despicables in their place.

by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2021 11:42 PM

After what Nutmeg said about William's wife and all the other trumped-up bullshit I can't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 1:18 AM

FYI. The Kings & Queens of all the countries of the whole world will be attending the Gala Christening of LiliMerch in Sunny Calif. Who would want a Baptism at Windsor, cold, bleak, grey Windsor in that stinking garden in that old antique Christening Gown. Who would even want that? Oprah & Gail will be Godparents. Not sure which is the Godfather. Obamas will be backup God parents. All of the UN will be there. It will be colossal. They don't even want to go to Windsor. They don't even care. So there.

Can you believe anyone, even the frauest frau from East Bumfuck Frauland believes the crap that these 2 low grade morons keep flinging at the wall to see if it sticks??

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 1:42 AM

It's not like we were going to sell the christening photos of Lilibucks, sorry, Lilibet, to the highest bidder, if that's what you were thinking.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 2:05 AM

I remember reading years ago that William, before asking to marry her, promised Michael Middleton that he would protect Kate.

William's recent reactions to H & M could very well be part of the ongoing fulfillment of that promise.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2021 2:18 AM

R100 - William has most definitely stringently protected Kate. He was not scheduled to appear with her the day after that foul interview in which Meghan trashed his wife with his brother's compliance, as well as calling the family "racist", William went with his wife to her engagement the next day, with his arm protectively around her waist.

But it is not just about protecting Kate. The Sussexes are trying to damage what they left behind in order to justify their leaving it, rather than admitting that they wanted more money, more prestige than the Cambridges, but without the boring work.

The irony is that the Sussexes also want to hold onto what they left behind because they've found that without its cachet, they'd be nobodies.

They showed their penchant for vicious lying, petty revenge, and selling out anyone including the Queen and Harry's father for personal gain, far too strongly and too early.

The result is that William knows that to let them anywhere near the BRF, especially his own family, is too dangerous to allow.

He's no fool, and he knows a dangerous enemy when he sees one, and he has not only his immediate family to protect, but his father, his grandmother, and his children's patronage.

That one of those enemies is his own brother is something William is willing to accept, and he's also got a ruthless side. If it comes down to Harry, or the Queen and Charles and Kate and the kids and the monarchy, William hasn't hesitated to make clear who he's willing to throw overboard.

It's hard to know whether the Queen and Charles have accepted this reality or not, but clearly strong-minded, clear-sighted William has.

So, William's "protection" instinct probably covered more than Kate, and resulted in significant input on future ties (read: "If you put them on that balcony, I and my wife and children will not be on it; nor will I smilingly attend their child's christening; nor will I ever remain in a room occupied by the woman who started rumours about my marriage, nor let her into any home I live in.")

Hence, no Sussexes at the big, glitzy Diana celebration that we all know Meghan would have killed to attend; no Windsor christening for Lilibet, which Meghan and Harry also, quite incomprehensibly, wanted and thought they could demand; and, likely, no photo ops with the family for the Platinum Jubilee, or the Trooping the Colour.

William has undoubtedly been behind some of this. The Queen is looking exceptionally fragile recently, with deep lines in her collapsing face that weren't there even two weeks after Philip's funeral, when she stepped out into pubic again. I doubt she has the stomach to confront more tensions between the Harkles and her two heirs, and is, at this point, unable to stand up to William's insistence that the Harkles drink to the dregs the cup of exile and ill-will that they mixed for themselves.

And Charles must have been wounded to the heart by that "genetic pain" interview and then Gayle King releasing the tenor of private conversations between him and his son, threatening that unless the "concerns" of the two traitorous vipers were "addressed", more dirt would be exposed.

And then, for the Queen, the Lilibet fiasco.

So William now probably has more of a case to build with his father and the Queen for building a moat around the castle that the Harkles can't cross.

His protectionist judgement is in full swing. Meghan and Harry have no one but themselves to blame. They can count themselves lucky that the Queen is too tired to face another furore by rescinding Harry's ducal title.

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2021 1:33 PM

Meghan lies with a botoxed face like a shabby rug in a whorehouse full of cum stain on TV to millions of people. If she weren't a sociopath, I don't think she could do that, but she really is a sociopath. Just like Trump. And I believe that, later in life she will come out as a Repugblicunt as who she really is.

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2021 2:08 PM

Brilliant analysis, R101, probably the most insightful, succinct, and well written that I've come across! You should send it to River.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2021 7:44 PM

R103 Ta!

R101

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2021 10:17 PM

Hi River @ R103

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2021 10:47 PM

Meghan's fury has burned all the surrounding areas like a wildfire. Will she be okay after seeing Kate in that stunning gold gown?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2021 11:26 PM

Meghan will never be okay.

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2021 12:22 AM

R107 You're right: like Loki, contentment isn't in her nature.

by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2021 12:53 AM

R101 - Can he keep them away from the Jubilee? Can he keep Andrew away?

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2021 1:16 AM

^^William can keep the Markles off the balcony at next year's Jubilee. Not sure he can keep them out of the entire entire celebration. Ditto with Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2021 4:46 AM

They won't be back in the UK ever. Not until he is divorced and alone, or only with the kids. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2021 5:27 AM

R111. Do you think Harry, Markle, Merchie and Lilibucks will go to the UK for the queen's Jubilee in 2022?

by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2021 6:58 AM

No. She is not welcome. William put his foot down. She is also a coward. She'll never go back.

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2021 8:56 AM

It would be shocking if none of the Markle family went to the UK for the jubilee, especially Harry.

How long is this ridiculous marriage gonna last for god sake. It's hard to find a more miserable-looking guy than Harry lately.

Harry, you know you can fucking leave, don't you? Try to get the kids in a custody share but know it's probably a lost cause, so just work with Doris to keep up appearances and save your goddamned life. Go be roommates with Uncle Andy and that woman (copyright Prince Philip for Sarah Ferguson).

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2021 11:32 AM

* oh not Doris but whatever her name is - Doria?

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2021 11:33 AM

R114. If Harry were to leave the marriage, he would be screwed regarding his kids. H&M would divorce in California, and Markle would probably receive custody of the kids especially if Harry decided to move back to the UK. There's a chance H&M would be awarded joint custody, but if he returns to the UK, it would be like not having custody at all.

And then Markle is going after every last dime he has so that she can continue living in the style to which she has become accustomed. What a mess if Harry leaves.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2021 11:57 AM

All good points, but can you live in abject misery indefinitely?

by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2021 12:12 PM

he isn't miserable. He's just hungover or jonesing for his next one when you see those pics where he looks awful. The cuffs are off now. He can drink & drug without having to worry about Granny finding out. Meghan likes him stoned so he is even more of a malleable dolt. The only time is becomes tricky is when she has no physical contact to produce the cues(think Pavlov's dog) & he goes rogue.

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2021 12:55 PM

We'll see... Stephen Fry was once talking about Americans and saying they're just different and it's hard for Brits and Yanks to be friends. Different culture. I'm sure it's not a problem for everyone - some people adapt easily - but all Harry's old friends, the culture, the trust-fund aristocrats or whatever you'd call his "ilk" in the UK -- it ain't Los Angeles. I love the old quip, "If you want a friend in Hollywood, get a dog."

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2021 2:21 PM

I think Harry loves every minute of his life right now and he probably worships sMEGs as his liberator since he no longer exists under the shadow of his grandmother, his father and his brother. And as dim-witted as he is, he still finds people who are willing to pay money to listen to his woke speeches. This must be such a blissful time for him right now.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2021 4:18 PM

Perhaps Fry's experience of Americans was limited to Hollywood and show biz.

Americans know that Hollywood people are not like the rest of us.

And Meghan Markle is definitely a Hollywood person, born and bred. Brought up on sound stages.

Her upbringing, family life and work life show little resemblance to most of the rest of the country.

And I would hardly see Fry as a representative of the people of the UK. His comments given at R119 make him seem ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2021 5:13 PM

Harry’s out of the frying pan into the fire.

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2021 7:51 PM

R119 I know a Yank and a Brit who got married on their 3rd date and have been together 50 years. It really depends on the people, some just bring out the best in each other.

by Anonymousreply 123October 14, 2021 2:27 AM

It helps when one is not marrying a grifter. Or a malignant narc. Harry will not be feeling very blissful at ALL living with that.

by Anonymousreply 124October 14, 2021 10:54 AM

Oh I know a couple too, she's from near London and used to babysit John Cleese's daughter (when she studied to be a nurse). Anyway, of course there are exceptions and really, all romantic connections are exceptions to the gang you hang out with. Brits use more irony, self-deprecation, teasing, "banter", "taking the mick"... moreso than most Americans. Maybe Jewish Americans are an exception?

And of course it's a generality but like my friend found when she moved to America to be with her husband from Pittsburgh - she got involved in a local British expat group because she didn't fit in. She thought all the suburban people she was around were so similar to each other, and just different. I think many people find they don't fit in or don't like the culture when they move abroad (in either direction). And I've lived in England, Ireland and the US - so I have at least some experience with this, and hearing their opinions of Americans (not always a pleasant experience lol but I just take it on the chin - like they tend to do). I find Americans to be more touchy and sensitive anyhow...

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2021 2:50 PM

R125, your friend would have been one of my friends! For some reason, I wind up connecting with women from other places. Of course, this is NYC and there are many more immigrants here, so the numbers might be skewed. But I’ve been pondering why. They seem to have broader interests and a different perspective that I enjoy. My father was an immigrant, so maybe that’s why, too.

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2021 3:04 PM

B U M P

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2021 2:02 AM

R114: "That woman" was also the way The Queen Mother and her mother-in-law Queen Mary would refer to Wallis Simpson. They would never dignify her by referring to her actual name.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2021 5:52 AM

When Edward demanded to know of his mother, Queen Mary, why she not would not receive Wallis, Mary famously told him "She is an adventuress" and left the room.

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2021 6:05 AM

"Adventuress" sounds so much more polite than "money grubbing gold digger whore."

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2021 6:12 AM

Ha ha, I love that - adventuress! Sounds like it could be a positive thing - but when you think about Meghan's "adventures" - it just seems to fit so well and is oh so NOT a positive.

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2021 6:12 PM

R131 A wonderful word which should be resurrected.

Harry and his great-great Uncle David appear to have much in common well beyond being grey rocked by the Windsors.

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2021 7:33 PM

Both dumb and pussy whipped. Interesting replay of history R132

Except I think our Wallis had more sophistication than MeAgain.

by Anonymousreply 133October 17, 2021 3:47 PM

R134 Indeed, but somewhat unfairly to Wallis' excruciatingly beautifully tailored dress sense, that's a very low bar.

by Anonymousreply 134October 19, 2021 9:51 AM

^*R133 (not R134)

by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2021 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!