Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was your most sensual/intimate moment with a lover?

Sometimes sex is utilitarian, but to me, when it's really sensual and intimate it is so much better. What was the time that was so intimate that it sent shivers down your spine and made you think you were gonna cum in your pants?

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2022 6:39 AM

earrings

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2021 2:47 AM

Caftans!

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2021 2:47 AM

Most of my experience has been hookups, especially in college. They were just meet, fuck, go... But, one night I answered a craigslist ad from another student, in an apartment right next to campus. It was Fall Break weekend, I stayed in town because I had to work the first and last day of break so I didn't see a point in going anywhere. He said it was his first time hooking up, he was nervous, but I still didn't believe him. He packed his bong and we took rips relaxing. He said we didn't have to be in a hurry, his roommates all left for break. So we just took our time, smoking pot, and exploring every inch of our young bodies. By the time I left that apartment on the last day of Fall Break, we were both covered in cum, sweat, saliva, lube, and had eyes that looked like red lights. It was the best fall break, EVER!

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2021 3:06 AM

Hot, R3!

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2021 3:09 AM

R4 I never thought I'd do this, especially on this hyper critical site, but if you like that you should check out a novel I just independently published, Who Is Mr. Zero?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2021 4:11 AM

I've been in long term relationship and have had long term FBs, but an encounter that rocked my world, had me seeing stars, and where I came twice hands free was with a somewhat anonymous online hookup with a Mexican guy in, of all places, Indianapolis (I was there for work).

This guy kissed like a maniac, touched and felt all over, rimmed my ass in the most attentive fashion, and alternated between going hard and fast, spanking my ass, and being slow, loving and tender. After I came the first time, he gave the most intense scalp massage while still fucking me until I got hard again, and we both came maybe 6 mins later. We spooned, showered together. It was like he was a total top but wired to make love like a bottom needed it. Most tops just stick it in and pump but this guy knew how to read body language and make you feel like you were getting the nasty fuck of a lifetime, while also being made love to.

I need to find some work reasons to go back lol.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 4:28 AM

HOT r6 do you have his number?

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 4:32 AM

Latinos have the biggest dicks on the planet. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 4:43 AM

The one guy fucked me so good it was like being addicted crack. I couldn’t get enough. To this day, I feel like he left his spirit inside of me because I still think about him years later.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 4:51 AM

R9 why did it end?

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 4:52 AM

R10 He was a whore and left me for someone else.😢 I honestly wish I had never met him because I never caught feelings like that for anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2021 5:17 AM

The most succulently sensual achingly slow kiss I've ever experienced. Which would have gone on and on had the Air Canada flight attendant not banged on the toilet door demanding that it be opened immediately.

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2021 5:29 AM

I certainly want to share that moment with you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2021 5:32 AM

was it when your daddy slapped the smug smile off your fresh back-talking mouth and told you how you’re the only one who thinks you’re cute and clever, r13?

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2021 6:08 AM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2021 6:10 AM

This thread has true potential. Sorry I have nothing to report.

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 6, 2021 6:16 AM

Mine was also with a Latino guy. I think he was Puerto Rican. We had made out once and flirted a couple times, and one day out of the blue he texted me wanting to come over. I had to drive to the housing projects in a shitty part of NYC to pick him up. I waited there in the ghetto for 15 minutes for him to come out, scared but so horny and wanting his machismo so badly. He told me he wanted a blowjob from me because he could tell how bad I wanted him and he knew I would give him a good one. I took him to my house and led him to my bedroom. I unzipped his pants and took out my prize, and my mouth was instantly watering. He had a big, thick, veiny, uncut dick that had fathered two children. I am not the type to give hard/fast head. I like to take my time to worship. But with him I was eager. He kept telling me to slow down because I was going to make him cum too fast. I still remember the deep guttural sounds of pleasure he made as I whimpered like a bitch in heat. I swallowed every last drop and honestly liked the taste of him, something I have never liked with any other man.

I lost his number and never saw him again. I hate myself for it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 6, 2021 6:21 AM

R17 STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THAT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2021 6:21 AM

Two of us in our old clawfoot bathtub, overflowing. We still have that bathtub in the second bathroom. Such great memories.

by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2021 8:03 AM

Even the title of this thread made me horny. Keep them coming...

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2021 8:52 AM

R21 share yours, betch

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 9:40 AM

OP this is a good reminder of things used to be. Spontaneous doesn’t seem to happen anymore without a pre-interview on the apps.

by Anonymousreply 23October 6, 2021 10:22 AM

R23, agreed. My most sensual experiences have been impromptu, wherein both of us are just horny and ready to get off. None of the back and forth, etc.

by Anonymousreply 24October 6, 2021 11:20 AM

Hotel room, very well endowed older black man. He ate ass like a pro, and when we fucked doggy he hit this spot that I swear made my right side go numb.

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2021 12:42 PM

R8 - Nice try, but SO not true.

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2021 12:48 PM

IMO, sex is best with someone you've known for at least a few months. More comfortable and you know what the other person like and vice-versa.

Anyway, it was with someone who I'd been with for about 6 months. It was New Year's Eve. We both worked in restaurants / bars at the time (off work that night, though). Somehow, we ended up with no plans for NYE. Ended up at my apartment. My roommate was out. Lit a candle and took our time with the sex. Sorry, I don't remember the details, but it was really relaxed and slow. I don't even remember getting high or drinking.

I don't know if that's the MOST sensual / intimate moment, but I remember the candle being lit. It was one of those clear glass things with fuel and a wick.

by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2021 6:00 PM

His extracting that impacted turd from my anus during the filming of Bobby’s reality show. It’s our Valentine to the world and the zenith of spousal love ever expressed on cable television!

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2021 6:31 PM

R27 I agree and I think that’s what made my experience (in r18) so hot. We had known each other a few months but we were never in the right place/right time to hook up. By the time he let me know he wanted head from me, I wanted him really desperately. The anticipation of unwrapping the package he had for me, and the fact that it exceeded my expectations, was what made that such a special experience for me. He knew how badly I wanted him and he took advantage of that in the most sexy way.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2021 7:52 PM

Drinking my ex-boyfriend’s piss.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2021 7:58 PM

It was on a beer soaked pool table in a Texas road house on hot August night.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote]IMO, sex is best with someone you've known for at least a few months.

A few months is the sweet spot. You’re past the clumsy getting-to-know-you phase, so the sex is more relaxed but still hot. This phase ends the first time you hear him fart. That doesn’t mean it’s over, of course, but it’s a gear change.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote] This phase ends the first time you hear him fart.

Ha. Sad, but true.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2021 8:46 PM

I had a relationship with a man who was twenty years older than me. The first night was total excitement. It was the best sex I have ever had. We just read each other’s minds. We fucked all night. In the morning we fucked even more. We were together for just a few weeks, fucking vigorously all the while. It soon became clear that we had nothing in common apart from incredible sex. The age difference and different outlooks were a big part of it. We agreed to end it. I still think about him.

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2021 9:01 PM

The time my lover and I got drunk and high together and he began kissing my neck and fingering me. I miss my father.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2021 9:06 PM

I long remember a Craigslist hookup. He was an excellent kisser. I came hands free during a long session of kissing while he gently massaging my balls. I have unsuccessfully tried to replicate that experience.

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2021 9:07 PM

It was January and I was in Milan for mens fashion and I met a radiant Tunisian model in a bar. Though I was a model I was insecure about my looks and he was the most beautiful lover I had had up to then, and since, as a matter of fact. I always dated and got in relationships with guys with ordinary looks. A few days into our affair, I was at a party and stood up and cracked my head on an open window. I went to my hotel and was a bloody mess. Also I was disappointed I would lose shows and I needed money for my spring tuition. He came over and stripped me and put me in a bath. He took off his clothes and got in the bath with me and he tenderly washed my wound, giving me little kisses and a very loving look in his eyes, green and sparkling. The lighting was pretty good and we were both about 20, so just about flawless of skin and body tone, and he looked so divine, and was being an angel, so I started crying. By the way, we stayed in contact for a couple months and even met again briefly in London, then he ghosted me from one day to the next. I was heartbroken. This was all before internet.

by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2021 9:26 PM

R34 hot

by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2021 9:31 PM

I let him see my ankle

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2021 9:43 PM

About 25 years ago, when living in Milwaukee WI, took a summer Sunday afternoon road trip to Madison WI for the beer bust on Rod’s patio. I met a really hot guy from the west coast. Turned out he was into receiving piss. As we were both from out of town, I took his empty beer can to the john and pissed into it. We spent the afternoon on Rod’s patio, I drank scotch and he drank my piss out of a beer can. I kept returning to the john to fill up the can. Having him drink my piss on a crowded patio made the entire scene incredibly intimate, yet public at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2021 9:44 PM

Sex has never been "utilitarian" for me.

I think you've completely misunderstood the meaning, OP.

by Anonymousreply 41October 6, 2021 9:45 PM

I wouldn’t let a partner shit on me.

by Anonymousreply 42October 6, 2021 9:46 PM

Mill.

I'm sputtering with outrage at R42.

Here, too!

by Anonymousreply 43October 6, 2021 9:47 PM

R40 thats revolting

by Anonymousreply 44October 6, 2021 10:11 PM

R40 You might like this excerpt from my novel, it is one of the events based on a real life experience. Excuse the formatting, I was trying to figure out how to paste this on here.

[quote] I followed him to his dorm room. As soon as he shut the door... I pushed him against it, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He had a long luscious tongue, I knew it could do amazing things...We continued kissing, as we moved towards his bed...Pulling off our shirts, feeling our young hairy bodies next to one another...I could tell he had not showered today, his musk was intoxicating...We fell on the bed...the shock separated us for a moment... “DUDE...” he exclaimed. “That was fucking hot, but let's smoke first. I'm telling you, it makes you horny and you last forever...” “Ok...I need to take a slash anyways, where's your bathroom?” He grinned...“Why waste it there? I got to go, too. Let's piss in this...” “But, that's the bong...” “Yeah...let's start this right by smoking sex weed through each other's piss...” “Dude...you are so fucking nasty...” I said as I pissed in the bong, with a grin. “I know...” he said. “But...it's so fucking hot!” And he pissed in the bong. I don't know if the piss weed worked or I just really wanted him so badly. But...I was so horny...

[quote] We started back making out, it was a hot fall day in the South...We were sweating...He started going down my neck...shit it feels so good. He lifted my arm and started eating out my pit...Oh shit...We laid down, so I could eat his at the same time...His musk was overwhelming...I still smell it when I jerk off...The saltiness of his pits was more intoxicating than any margarita. Once we had licked them clean, we switched to the other...Then I moved to his nips...they were as rock hard as my dick...I flicked...And licked...And even bit one...as I pinched the other. He was letting out some little whelps of pleasure. I slowly worked my way down his treasure trail. But, I barely touched his cock...Instead, I worked the balls...sucking them...rolling them around my mouth, like two very tasty cherries. Then I grabbed his waist and flipped him over...And for the first time...I planted my face right in his hairy canyon. It didn't taste like I imagined, his hole was kinda sweet...The smell of his manliness was getting me higher...I stopped and walked to the side of the bed where the bong was.

[quote] “Fuck man...don't stop...bro...” he said withering in splendor. “Hold on...it gets better...” I said. I took a huge bong rip...held it in...and shotgunned it up his hole. He called on deities. I spent more time exploring the dark cave...before long he was screaming...

[quote] “Fuck me...bro....please...” So I took my dick and teased his hole...I didn't ask about lube, I was precumming a bucket full and his hole was nice and slippery from my mouth...I stuck the head in and pulled it out... “More...” he moaned. “I want it all...” I slipped it all the way in, he was tight and fit my dick like a perfect glove...I slowly went in...

[quote] Then out...Then in...Then out...Over and over... “Harder...faster..” he screamed. I grabbed him by the hair and snatched his head back...I tongue kissed him and said...“You fucking like this little bro? You like being my little bitch...”“Fuck yeah...daddy...fuck your nasty little bitch...”I pushed his head back down, held on to his blond curls and went...In...Then out...In...Out...In...Out....Then in...Then out...Then in...Out...And over and over...And over...Until I finally cummed. I flipped him back over, he had cummed all over himself. I licked it all up and then we made out. Eventually we stopped, smoked a lot more sex weed, and he did more or less the same to me. Though, I was scared by the size of his enormous cock. That was when he introduced me to poppers and I never got scared again, about a cock. After he had fucked me, and we made out and cuddled some more, I noticed it was dark outside...

by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2021 12:34 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2021 12:54 AM

oh my lawd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 7, 2021 1:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 7, 2021 1:34 AM

I'd say it was when we re-decorated last spring. We yelled PURPLE in unison!

by Anonymousreply 49October 7, 2021 1:45 AM

One of my favorites was highway rest stop. Full dressed, hose, hi-cut panties, mini skirt, boots, make-up, hair, I was ready when the grill of a semi showed next to my passenger door. I moved over pulling my skirt up and looking straight at him licked my lips and spread my legs. He came to my car really fast. Set the ruled, let him in and begin to seduce him, Then I got his pants down and straddle him humping, kissing, feeling and laying the seat down. Then a pickup showed up at the passenger door with 3 heads looking over the wheel at us. I didn't slow down, got really exited with them watching. They left and we made out, began sucking him off, got him really hard and he began to groan, then started shooting off in my mouth. 4,5, 6 times he filled my mouth. Wow he just kept cumming, and kept cumming. All in broad daylight. That was one of the most exiting times for me. Tammy Lee.

by Anonymousreply 50October 7, 2021 2:55 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 51October 7, 2021 5:55 PM

Need more stories

by Anonymousreply 52October 12, 2021 6:08 AM

R45, DL really isn't the place to plug your shitty novel.

Kindly.

by Anonymousreply 53October 12, 2021 7:22 AM

As a Frau, I need to be super comfortable with someone to even orgasm at all. I wonder if most women are like this....

by Anonymousreply 54October 12, 2021 7:49 AM

My ex/roommate said my feet were dirty so he took me into the bathroom ran hot water in the bathtub, soaped up a washcloth, and proceeded to wash my feet up to my ankles. What was so special for me was seeing how much it meant to him doing it. He even did "This little piggy."

I mentioned this before and got a lot of Margaret White comments but it's true, what got me cumming in my pants was when He was drinking he would put his arm around me and talk right into my ear. The Alcohol, His hot breath, and his arm around me made me feel safe and loved even in a crowded room And whatever it was he was telling me sounded like "When we get home I'm going to fuck you so hard!."

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2021 8:30 AM

R45 I couldn’t follow that. You stumbled on to some intriguing and erotic thoughts but you seemed to lose them as quickly as you grasped them which made it impossible for me to read all the way through. Your style of prose is a touch halting (perhaps indicative of your style of lovemaking as well?) I would slow down and explore the really intriguing ideas more (with both writing and lovemaking.)

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2021 8:37 AM

R55 Hot.

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2021 8:38 AM

r57 Thank you! His time on earth was not long enough!

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2021 7:57 AM

R58 Sorry to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2021 11:29 PM

I can’t think of it. I have a collection of favourites though.

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2021 11:34 PM

Wow this makes me feel kind of sad for everyone. I've had experiences that have been ball emptying extravagances. One that stands out for me is a cute Domincan boy. He used to love having me blow him. Surprised me one day when he also turned out to be a champion when he sucked cock too. I never came so much in my life, nor had he. And when he came it was awesome, tasted fucking delicious too.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2021 5:13 PM

R61 gross. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2021 4:01 AM

R60 care to share any?

by Anonymousreply 63October 20, 2021 3:07 PM

When he stuck his dick up my ass a d it came fool of cack and I stuck it back in my mouth

by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2021 4:46 PM

[quote] I met a radiant Tunisian model in a bar.

It was 1945 and he had just gotten back from Hiroshima

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2021 4:54 PM

R30

I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 66October 20, 2021 5:03 PM

r59 Thank you! (Stopped back to visit this thread.)

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2021 2:21 AM

Well, let's just say that I've finally been to me, and I was worth the trip.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2021 2:40 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 69October 25, 2021 1:56 AM

If I told you I'd have to kill ya OP.

by Anonymousreply 70October 25, 2021 1:57 AM

R5, you need a proofreader.

From your Amazon book page:

[quote]Who is Mr. Zero? Is he real? Does he even know? Discover his extrodinary life, his loves, his tiumphs, and his tregidies.

by Anonymousreply 71October 25, 2021 2:02 AM

R32 are you saying that farting is a deal-breaker?

by Anonymousreply 72October 25, 2021 3:03 AM

When the check cleared. I nearly creamed my panties. Everyone told me it wouldn’t……

by Anonymousreply 73October 25, 2021 3:18 AM

R71 or a spell-check… is Miss r5 still working on a typewriter or something?

by Anonymousreply 74October 29, 2021 7:31 PM

When Stormy slapped my pasty, fat hairy ass with that magazine with my photo on the front, I spurt one big gush of yellow cum.

by Anonymousreply 75October 29, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote] We spooned, showered together. It was like he was a total top but wired to make love like a bottom needed it.

Even the most macho Latino has sex like that, that's why people love making love with Latinos in general. Latinos are very affectionate and passionate.

by Anonymousreply 76October 29, 2021 9:20 PM

R16 you get me. My virginal lossless self is just sat here raptly intrigued but unable to add anything. Vicarious enjoyment is good, though.

by Anonymousreply 77October 29, 2021 9:23 PM

^^KISSless, not lossless

by Anonymousreply 78October 29, 2021 9:23 PM

How is it best to kiss sensually, if you have little-to-no experience with advanced technique? Is it best to just match or copy what the partner is doing, or pliantly yield to them, or use eagerness and go for it even if it’s sloppy or unsure?

Still haven’t had my first romantic kiss, and I’m a little bit anxious that due to my inexperience I’ll come across profoundly clumsy and unsexy as well as not nice to kiss.

by Anonymousreply 79October 30, 2021 9:19 PM

When my husband told me what made him realize he was with the right man- because he saw how well I took care of and dote on my ailing mother.

On the flip side, when I get stubborn and won’t budge, the remark that cuts me to the bone, “You’re just like your mother!”

by Anonymousreply 80October 30, 2021 9:29 PM

R79, for kissing, you should not be able to feel teeth. Meaning: you should not be smashing your face so hard into your partner that you can feel each other's teeth beneath the skin. (Feeling teeth with your tongue is OK.)

It's about lips and tongue. Do stick your tongue into your partner's mouth, but build up the sensation. Don't immediately put your whole tongue in there. Put a little of your tongue and then more and more.

by Anonymousreply 81October 30, 2021 9:33 PM

Years ago at my peak beauty, I had a straight gym buddy, a gorgeous Peruvian that looked like Keanu Reeves and he followed me around the gym like a bright eyed puppy. He would order food and clear my plates, we were inseparable. Every bit as caring and loving as any boyfriend or lover I’ve ever had. Never had sex though.

One day we got on to an empty bus together and instead of sitting right next to me, he sat on the other side and I realized I was looking at the relationship the wrong way. He was never going to act on his side of the attraction.

Interestingly this happened again a decade later a gorgeous straight guy I met in the locker room at the gym and suddenly we were best buds hanging out every day sharing some deep thoughts and I could tell he was attracted to me. Thumbing through his phone’s photos once looking for any telltale signs of being bi/gay, I suddenly realized this intimacy happening once again. Fugly girlfriend too. One day I stared at him a bit too long with a great big smile and must’ve freaked him out because I never saw him again but I kind of knew he wasn’t going to do anything- and I’m happily married anyway.

He was smoking hot though.

by Anonymousreply 82October 30, 2021 9:44 PM

R82 aww, sorry to hear that. Losing intimate friendships can be as awful as losing lovers, only you don’t get the same sympathy from the world.

That said, it’s a sadly common thing for people to run away from the potential for loving intimacy and taking beautiful relationships to the next level, in favour of something easier or less scary.

by Anonymousreply 83October 30, 2021 9:46 PM

R83, I was going through a rough patch emotionally at the time and the Peruvian was a nice distraction. He jokingly told me in his broken English he had broken up with his girlfriend- as though something would happen with us- but I also knew his religion, guilt, and straight friends weren’t ever going to let that happen. I have enough bewildering experience with straight guys suddenly being attracted to me and forming intimate relationships. When I was young I was more androgynous and hung out at emo, goth and alternative clubs. My friends joked about this all the time.

He was such a cutie, though! Same visage as Keanu when he was in “My Own Private Idaho”. His nickname was “Chino” because of his Asian like eyes that’d make men or women’s hearts melt. Those and his boxy, baggy grey sweatpants, MARY!

by Anonymousreply 84October 30, 2021 10:08 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2022 3:53 AM

Jesus but these are some lame ass stories. Luckily Ive had many so I'll share one and hopefully liven this thread up. I had known this one guy for about 6 months very casually and there was definite sexual tension but as we both had boyfriends nothing much came of it .One day we ran into each other and lo and behold ,we are both single. We end up partying at this motel with a few friends,and they all crashed there so it didnt look like our sexual frustration would get resolved. Late that night he and I are laying there talking softly and kissing and he tells me he has just got to fuck me. Several of the people there were straight so I just wasnt comfortable having sex and possibly being heard.

He starts slowly kissing me ,sucking on my nipples and fingering my hole,and in no time we both are in major heat. His 7 1/2 inch uncut cock was like a steel bar! He starts licking my neck and ear,the whole time begging me in his southern accent to please just let him put the head in. I know,we've all heard that one before ! Finally I give in,and beg him to please just be quiet and go slow as he was rather big . I roll over and he starts to penetrate me,and I almost go mad from the unbelievable sensual sensations. It took him a good 10-15 minutes to hit bottom. I felt like one giant gaping hole !

Slowly,oh so slowly he starts to move,and I thought Id scream. I have never,before or since,felt anything like that. It was almost tantric. I can still feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as he grinds that fat cock into my hole.At this point Im way past the point of caring if they heard (they did,so they let me know the next day) . The beauty of it was he never actually thrust fast. It was so slow,so sensual,so incredible. After a good hour he bites down on the back of my neck and pulls my hips back onto him and I felt him gushing like a fountain,the whole time shaking and moaning into my neck. I came hands free and it felt like my entire body erupted out of my penis. Indescribable.

We eneded up dating for almost 2 years,and the sex was always incredible,but never like that first time. Oh,he was alos a psycho and alcoholic and a hustler ,but I still miss that dick to this day.

by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2022 4:53 AM

HOT R86!!!! You’re an amazing writer! I’m hard.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2022 4:57 AM

When he turned 13.

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2022 5:49 AM

R86 3/10

by Anonymousreply 89January 4, 2022 4:11 AM

See R87 ,thats why people dont post on here like they used to. Unfucked bitches like R89 who never have been touched by a man come on here and criticize peoples veracity and grammar and punctuation,etc. Sad bitches with no stories to contibute but just HAVE to say something,anything, to cover how empty their whole lives have been.

by Anonymousreply 90January 4, 2022 5:08 PM

In my discovery, very few guys are great at every aspect of sex. I had one guy who was such a great kisser that I was leaking buckets of precum just making out with him on the couch. Another was such a great cocksucker that I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my skull. Only one guy has ever made me feel anything while eating my ass, but whatever he did was excellent.

When it comes to fucking, there was one guy who was at least good or decent at everything, but really outstanding when it came to regular fucking. He was my sexual ideal and I still miss him to this day, but like most perfect fits in the bedroom, we ended up not being perfect fits outside of that area. He could be rough and tender at the same time and we always ended up cumming at the same time.

The only other two sexual memories that stick out as being really hot were: 1.) an older guy I hooked up with a few times who had a thick cock and as I was riding him once, I felt my whole body go numb. It was scary, but exciting and felt unlike anything I'd felt before or since. A real hands free orgasm. 2.) a really cute jock guy around my age who lived deep in the country with his sister. I drove all the way up there and he met me by my car saying I couldn't come in because his sister had an early day in the morning, so he led me into the backyard and began making out with me and putting his hands down my pants. Before long, he was sucking my cock and bending me over to eat my ass. Even though it was dark and in the middle of nowhere, there was this feeling of being caught or being watched that was really exciting. Never saw him again, but it was fun.

by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2022 6:33 PM

R90 I know, it drives me insane. If they have something witty to say, that’s one thing, but the ones like r89 who are just black holes of negativity suck all the fun out of this place.

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2022 6:49 PM

God I need to get laid.

Thanks Covid! Meeting people is so much easier now thanks to you!

by Anonymousreply 93January 5, 2022 3:37 PM

When Gayle and I shared a bucket of chicken in our underwear.

by Anonymousreply 94January 16, 2022 11:59 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2022 3:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2022 4:12 AM

R94 ROTFL!!!!

I need some thrills.

by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2022 10:58 PM

Pissing all over his cock, in his mouth and him fucking my ass. Felt so good.

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2022 11:03 PM

He looked like a hot, young Tom Cruise in the dim light. Couldn't get enough of his huge 7 inch cock.

by Anonymousreply 99July 3, 2022 11:05 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 100August 15, 2022 2:58 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2022 6:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!