Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vanderpump Rules - Season 9

I can't believe I got hooked into this shit again.

I thought I was over this show, but now that Jax and Stassi are gone, it's kind of interesting again.

Tom/Tom are the stars of VPR now, and Arianna and Katie are acting like the queen bees. Absolutely repulsive.

Tom Sandoval is gayer than ever! I was washing dishes at the sink, listening to Sandoval, and I actually thought it was a gay man speaking. I swear! He has turned into a total flamer.

Schwartzy is cute as always, and as impotent as ever.

Katie is still needy. Arianna is still a basket case.

Scheana is still blubbering over anything and everything.

And Lala is still a cunt.

James and Max had a falling out, and Max told Lisa to never let James come to SUR ever again! Rofl.

Just when you think you're out, they suck you back in!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2022 4:27 AM

Lisa's face is melting.

And Katie is THE WORST!

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2021 10:13 PM

So happy that Stassi and Kristen got cancelled.

I always hated them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2021 10:13 PM

This thing is still on? Aren’t they around 50 now?

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2021 10:16 PM

R2 - ITA Same. I did like looking at Jax though - until he married the country bumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2021 10:23 PM

I've never watched this show before, but I've always wondered what a "Vanderpump" was. Is that someone's last name?

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2021 10:43 PM

Jax must be so BORED living in Kentucky.

I'll bet he wants to divorce Brittany already.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2021 12:38 AM

R6 - You know he is fucking around on her! It won't last. He will be back in LA within 5 years. Reminds me of how bored/depressed Steve Gold was with hia girlfriend on the farm. He was blissful back in NY and in his element. Both of these guys love the big city/city life and the hotties in it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2021 1:15 AM

That trailer looks awful. Usually they can muster up some scenes to make it look interesting. All the people I liked are gone.

Sandoval, Schwartz, Ariana, Raquel and James are BOR-ING!

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2021 1:29 AM

I would watch.

But only if Sandoval and Schwartz fuck each other.

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2021 2:05 AM

Lisa looks like Pete Burns now!

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2021 2:10 AM

Tom Sandoval took out a home equity loan to finance his new bar.

What a fool.

This is the worst time to be opening a new restaurant or bar.

Especially in Los Angeles, which will be enacting the strictest Covid rules in the nation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2021 2:46 PM

The show needs Jax back. Also the other two witches of WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2021 2:50 PM

Really it doesn't, R12.

Jax is way too old for this show. He's like 50.

And Stassi and Kristen are both foul cunts. They are both permanently CANCELLED. For good reason.

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2021 2:53 PM

I've always liked Kristen because she's from my hometown and the show only exists because of her responding to a roommate ad on craigslist where she met Sandoval and Schwartz.

She got a job working at Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant in Beverly Hills, introduced the Toms to Jax, Jax to Stassi, Stassi to Beau, Tom to Katie, and the show formed around them.

by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2021 8:47 PM

New episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2021 1:27 AM

There's not much to get excited about this season, though I'm glad they cleaned house and got rid of that fugly TomTom manager and that bisexual waitress/comedienne and that waiter/personal trainer they tried so hard to make happen the previous season. Why they kept that other dim-bulbed waitress, though, I'll never know.

So this season we get to watch Scheana hook up with yet another loser (a convicted domestic abuser this time!) who will leave her in a year. She was extra stupid with this one, having a baby with him.

The Toms are boring and annoying, and now we have wonky-eyed James and his airheaded girlfriend to whom he's now engaged. I'm sure that'll last forever, too.

by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2021 6:30 PM

I used to watch this show, but I only made it through 1 1/2 episodes of this season. So fucking boring, and watching spoiled, needy assholes argue with each other.

That said, I’d get naked with Schwartz in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2021 6:40 PM

Tom and Katy broke up! I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2022 3:43 AM

R18 Katy is insufferable. I am surprised Tom tolerated her as long as he did.

Waiting for the bimbo to breakup with James and the inevitable Brittany and Jax split (although he could hang in there for the baby).

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2022 3:55 AM

So can Schwartz finally come out now?

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2022 4:01 AM

Seems like it was Katie's decision to end it.

by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2022 4:11 AM

Those two hated each other. It was inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2022 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!