Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the deal with Wayne Brady? Gay? Closeted? He's way too comfortable with his ex-wife and her boyfriend

Wayne Brady is expanding on his role as dad.

Last month, the 49-year-old actor announced on Instagram that his ex-wife Mandie Taketa and her boyfriend Jason Fordham welcomed a baby boy via adoption, whom he would be co-parenting along with the couple.

"He's gonna call me Duncle (Daddy/Uncle) because I plan on being around and doing all that stuff," Brady, who is also the baby's godfather, shared in an Instagram video.

"Hey y'all, meet Sunny! I love this little man already. They say it takes a village to raise a child and they're right! The village of @mandietaketa, myself, and @jasonmichaelfordham raised @theofficialmailebrady," the TV host captioned the video. "All children will know is love if that's what you show them. I'm honored to be in his life as his 'Duncle' and I love Mandie and Jason for including me in their journey."

Brady and Taketa are also parents to 18-year-old daughter Maile.

Taketa announced the exciting news of the new addition on her Instagram, writing that she and Fordham "expanded our blended family" and welcomed "birth mom, Ana" and son "Sundance-Isamu."

"Ana, thank you for making me a mommy again along with you. Thank you for blessing Jason with the gift of fatherhood, making Maile a big sister, & Wayne a godfather. He's going to spoil Sunny like crazy!" she added.

Earlier this month, Brady shared a sweet series of photos with his godson both dressed in Versace.

"#twins Duncle Wayne and Sunny. Versace Boys 2021 aka The Diaper Dudes!" he captioned his recent Instagram post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2021 12:37 AM

I get DL/bi vibes from the new boyfriend Jason Fordham, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2021 9:50 PM

Fordham is better looking than Wayne Brady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2021 9:52 PM

I never thought Wayne Brady was straight.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2021 10:05 PM

Yeah he's definitely full of camp and so on fire you can see him from space. Talented guy though.

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2021 10:08 PM

I think he is just a decent guy really. Never thought on his sexuality tbh. Is there any evidence? Or rumours?

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2021 10:33 PM

He pings to Pluto and back. Who has had him?

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2021 11:10 PM

I heard he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2021 11:25 PM

He has Sondheim cred...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2021 11:28 PM

He has been married twice and suffers from clinical depression. He had a nervous breakdown a few years back.

Wanye and his ex have a daughter.

He seems to be a great guy but it's hard to be in a relationship with someone like that.

I don't think he's gay but on Datalounge two men walking side by side qualifies as them being gay.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2021 11:34 PM

People like OP annoy me. They try to shoehorn until people into their devious, small-minded view of the world, and jump to wild conclusions without evidence. Maybe Wayne is a better person than OP. Maybe Wayne is able to live in peace and harmony with his ex and her husband because he’s a great, decent people. Don’t project your nefarious mind on others.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2021 11:45 PM

It makes sense that he wants to be part of the baby’s life because it will be his daughter’s sibling.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2021 11:47 PM

Maybe r10 is a finger-wagging cunt.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2021 11:48 PM

He is the whitest black man ever.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2021 11:49 PM

[quote] It makes sense that he wants to be part of the baby’s life because it will be his daughter’s sibling.

Not really, because the baby is adopted.

by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2021 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!