Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christina Hendricks gives total Mad Men vibes in a retro figure-flattering dress at star-studded bash

Christina Hendricks brought on the retro style in the best way as she hit the red carpet in a look we could've easily spotted in a flashback episode of Mad Men.

The Good Girls star looked stunning as she attended the star-studded Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Pacific Palisades Calif. at Will Rogers State Park on Saturday wearing a chic checked navy and white dress that came complete with a wide lace color and a waist tie that accentuated her waist and showed off her famous curves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 11:33 PM

those bazoombas need a hydraulic lift

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 5:38 PM

I thought she took the implants out after Mad Men expired.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 5:41 PM

What was she doing at a star-studded bash?

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 5:42 PM

Plaid is not your friend, dear girl.

It's a perfectly appropriate dress--for her next Weight Watchers meeting.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 5:43 PM

From the collar up, I like it. Everything else is awful. Black leather t-strap heels with that? Wedge espadrilles would've been better...if the dress had worked. Or even tan heels of some sort. Perhaps she can pay Lou Eyrich a fee and have her choose her clothes for her, since Hendricks is clearly incapable.

I appreciate what she was going for, but she missed it.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2021 6:06 PM

She looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2021 6:12 PM

The boobs give her weird proportions.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2021 6:13 PM

[quote] I went for a very 1930s Coney Island Ralph Lauren look today," Christina told reporters at the event…

Ralph is plotzing

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2021 6:14 PM

It was a costume party?

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2021 6:14 PM

how the fuck is that 60s Mad Men vibes? she even references the 30s. and what did she do to her face?

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2021 6:22 PM

Giant fake tits and Sylvia Kristel red Emanuelle hair. This pig can’t be a favorite of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2021 6:25 PM

Christina looks OK, but what the actual fuck is Retta wearing?!

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2021 6:52 PM

Those are ... huge, tracts of land.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2021 6:54 PM

Why do you assume those are fake? I don't think they are. Some women are built that way and choose not to have reduction surgery.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2021 7:00 PM

Her tits were/ are fake, all you need to do is to look at her old photos when she was on that MTV show, forgot the title. Also for all the fuss made about her hair, FFS they’re hairpieces and wigs. Her natural hair is very thin. Her “beauty” is the product of hours in the makeup and hairstylists’ chair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2021 7:02 PM

she's too old to be dressing like a ragedy ann doll.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2021 7:03 PM

R14 you need your eyes checked if you think her tits are real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2021 7:04 PM

She put on some pandemic pounds.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2021 8:24 PM

[quote]you need your eyes checked if you think her tits are real.

She matured and gained weight. Lots of women get zaftig as they age. Whoopi jokes now her tits are down to her knees, you think she got a boob job? But of course you are an expert in woman's bodies, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2021 12:34 AM

She had implants. Yes, breast size can fluctuate with pregnancy/breastfeeding and weight gain. But they don’t do THAT.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2021 12:38 AM

She finally dumped her nerdy husband. She deserves a hot guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2021 12:48 AM

I wonder if she can jog.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2021 12:51 AM

She looks like a clown.

As with Jan Jones and Jon Hamm, she looked fantastic on “Mad Men”, but pathetic in real life. That show was magical.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2021 1:04 AM

R21 Never did get that marriage.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2021 1:18 AM

That guy is cute but he has a stoner vibe, which made no sense with her.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2021 1:21 AM

I love Jinkx Monsoon.

But she's really put on the weight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2021 1:25 AM

She looks like a dairy cow that needs milking.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2021 1:29 AM

R25 - I see a dorky vibe, not stoner, from him.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2021 3:30 AM

R26 HA. Jinx is better looking and does a killer Joan Cusack impression.

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2021 3:37 AM

Jinx?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 1:03 AM

That outfit is not Mad Men era.

And the poor girl looks like a drag queen. Long hair is not her best look.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 1:06 AM

She looks dreadful. She has a Jane Russell body and should dress like it. No sack dresses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 1:09 AM

Great skin.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2021 1:14 AM

How do you think narcissist Neil Patrick Harris ever acted with those things staring him in the face. You know the audience attention was not on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2021 1:15 AM

Retta dressed for the Kentucky Derby. I got a kick out of that. That gal probably has a good sense of humor.

Christina bought those boobies ages ago. Why she's not wearing a bra in her Laura Ashley ensemble from the 1980's is beyond me. Looks like two well fed geriatric Chihuahuas fighting for freedom or something.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2021 2:36 AM

Calling her full figured is just rude!

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2021 2:44 AM

I remember she was a massive bitch to an interviewer who stated she was an inspiration to other full figured women—as if she was completely off base.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2021 2:57 AM

She did not buy them, R35. They are the real thing. As someone else noted, many women with breasts that size undergo surgical reductions because of symptoms like back pain due to poor posture from the extra weight. Women that want enlargements badly enough don't have a problem with surgical touch-ups to keep them from sagging as the women age. Dolly Parton is a good example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2021 11:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!