Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anal sex as bottom.

Do you like anal sex?

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2022 2:46 PM

It's like being stabbed with a stick.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 3:35 PM

It's like taking a shit, but in reverse.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 3:36 PM

I LOVE the idea of it: anal is my go-to when I watch gay pron, and I like to imagine myself as the bottom. But when I actually engage, I can't take it for more than a few minutes and I've had enough. I admire the guys who can take it for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 3:40 PM

I'm more picky than Meg Ryan was when ordering dessert in When Harry Met Sally.

He needs to be gentle, I need to like him A LOT; and trust him and care about him and either he has to convince me that he's not going to really hurt me or I have to convince myself; I like to feel a teensy bit scared and mostly safe.

so, as you can guess, I hardly ever engage.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 3:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2021 3:40 PM

There's no suitable option for my feelings on it.

I am vers top, emphasis on top - like 95/5 - I just have to be in the right mood to bottom, but when I do I fucking love it. Outside of that infrequent occasion (once every 6 weeks I'd say, on average), I have no interest in it at all.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2021 3:56 PM

Every 6 weeks sounds rather regular to me.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2021 4:21 PM

bottoming is really about closeness and intimacy than feeling great.

The last time was a FB who is such an amazing deep kisser that the entire act feels wonderful.

When I do it with someone I don't feel so close to, it's more the thought of it than the actual feeling that's fun.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2021 4:25 PM

I think those considering bottoming should spend a little alone time with a (not too big) dildo—maybe one with a vibrator or without—and masturbate with the toy in to understand how it can enhance a bottom’s orgasm. It can be so much better for the bottom if he is having sexy time whilst getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2021 4:34 PM

The actual feeling of something up your butt doesn't do much for me by the orgasms are intense

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2021 4:38 PM

Yes, please

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2021 9:04 PM

It is not pleasurable in the slightest. It hurts like a motherfucker. No intention of ever doing it after a couple of times trying. Anal sex is the worst.

And if I'm a top, then I cum within seconds while entering the anus, so fucking is a big fail for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2021 10:32 PM

No means NO!

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2021 10:39 PM

I think it's hilarious and I always get a kick out of it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2021 2:01 AM

R6 Ha, I'd say I'm about 95/5 too, but then I mapped it out over the course of my active sexual life.... figures out to about once a decade or so.

It's all relative, in't it?

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2021 2:11 AM

R7 I suppose it depends on how often you're having sex...if I have sex 20 times and one of those is bottoming, to me that's not that regular.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2021 8:53 AM

I go through phases. I've enjoyed being a total bottom for the right guy. Where are you, C? Miss you!

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Poppers and meth help...alot

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2021 1:25 PM

Poppers will make you a butt slut.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2021 6:59 PM

It can be the worst or best feeling of your life. It all depends on the skills of the top.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2021 10:16 PM

always and forever

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2021 3:58 PM

With enough lube and a slight pause once it's all in (it takes a moment to relax), it's one of the best feelings ever. I know some men report little satisfaction from prostate stimulation, but for me, it's otherworldly, and, the majority of the time, it gets me rock hard and leaking precum like a faucet. I guess I was born to bottom.

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2021 4:53 PM

With copious amounts of drugs, it's great.

by Anonymousreply 23October 6, 2021 4:55 PM

I only ever top but if I never put my dick in someone’s ass again, I wouldn’t really care. I’m completely ambivalent about it.

by Anonymousreply 24October 6, 2021 4:57 PM

Real bottoms don't need poppers.

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2021 9:00 PM

Anal sex - stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2021 9:28 PM

actually it's neither, but it sure is fun

by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2021 9:32 PM

I wonder what percentage of us actually have regular anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2021 9:36 PM

In 2020/2021? I expect it's gone down.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2021 9:38 PM

Someone should do a poll except I don't think I'd ever believe it.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2021 9:48 PM

[Quote] Real bottoms don't need poppers.

I am not a natural bottom at all, but give me meth and poppers and my ass will open for the world.

Trying anal without those enhancements just hurts

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2021 11:12 PM

[Quote] give me meth

... No.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2021 11:17 PM

As the Beatles once sang, "All you need is lube."

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]OP: Anal Sex as Bottom.

And here I thought it was Jimmy Cagney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2021 11:36 PM

I'm nervous about trying it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2021 5:08 AM

I'm a top. The few times I've tried it have been 100% unsuccessful. I describe it as putting your left foot into a right shoe; you just know it's supposed to be the other way (for me).

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2021 5:34 AM

I've done it I think 5 times, all between the ages of 22-23. I agree with the poster above who said it felt good but he couldn't take it for a long time.

I really liked it at the time, but ever since I was a kid I've had, um, occasional pain problems in that area, and now I just don't want to do it because I don't want to cause more pain to myself again. It's not worth the pleasure of it.

The orgasms were amazing though, and no hands either.

I do top mostly now, but as another poster above said, if I never did that again I wouldn't really care either. Honestly, we focus so much on butt sex when we talk about gay sex, but 98% of the time it's handjobs, blowjobs and frotting. Also the last three guys I was with who wanted me to top them all rode my dick to orgasm and then acted weird that I might have wanted to finish myself off too (now I'm sworn off muscle mary's too).

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2021 5:54 AM

Find a small dick top.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2021 6:17 AM

A friend of mine told me small dicks can actually be more painful, that a larger dick goes right in past and sits a bit more comfortably. I'm no expert, but take that for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2021 6:23 AM

Small dicks inside you feel like you're being jabbed with a golf pencil. It does not feel good. Find a big, thick one and use a lot of lube.

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2021 6:25 AM

I'm average small but most bottoms say I'm their best sex ever. Evah.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2021 6:36 AM

I have a dick on the larger size, but what guys tell me is best about it is the shape which sort of "locks in".

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2021 6:38 AM

R12, I have fantasies of topping and bottoming and they're fantastic; and when I live them out I'm like, 'this is just stupid.'

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2021 7:02 AM

For the bottoms on the thread, what's the most comfortable position for you to do it? As a top, I prefer to do it missionary, so I can watch your face and see how you're liking it, listen to the moans etc. Second best to that is you on top.

I'm not such a fan of doggy because it feels a lot more impersonal. Even with a one-night root I want to have some sort of connection.

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2021 7:10 AM

Okay, I never had a pleasurably bottom experience with another person.

But, years ago in about my late 30s, I started fingering myself whilst masturbating, and it was pleasurable. I didn't do it every time, but it was a nice thing to do every now and again. A "treat" if you will. It's more work than just masturbating, so it's not something I'm interesting in doing ALL the time. After a while, I kind of stopped fingering. Too much extra "work," and whilst the build-up was great, the climax was never as good as just pure masturbating.

Recently, I found a nice-sized dildo which has given me some pleasurable experiences. It's not as "great" as just masturbating, only because the climax isn't as great. But, getting there is different and fun. Again, not something I do all the time. Another "treat" if you will. That's my experience.

Now, incorporating someone else into the picture and having it be just as pleasurable? So many factors to consider: my mood, my trust level with that person, that person's penis length/girth, the position, the style ... I'm probably too old for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2021 7:52 AM

I think I was born without a prostate as there is never any sensation of pleasure. I feel...nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46October 9, 2021 8:01 AM

@R44

Tie for 1st: Missionary, cowboy

3rd: standing

4th: Doggy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 9, 2021 11:37 AM

Doggy feels the best for me but missionary Is more intimate, especially if the top of a great kisser

by Anonymousreply 48October 9, 2021 12:27 PM

R44, missionary for me is always best. Not only is it more intimate, but I also hits me just right. It's not a good angle for my partner, though, so we usually do it doggy or cowboy style. Cowboy is a close #2 for me, so that works just fine.

Sex for me, regardless of what we do, is always better and more intense for me if I care about the person. Don't get me wrong. I had a few good experiences back in my single days with top guys who knew what they were doing, but I always feel there is a level of trust that goes with bottoming for a guy. I had a lot more just ok to not-so-great experiences with tops in my single days. The worse was when they'd shove it in, pump a few times, cum, then get up and leave pretty quickly. Such a disappointment. It always surprised me how many of those guys called me back for a second time. I never returned their calls.

My partner is very careful and makes sure he does the slow entry and lets me adjust before he goes to pound town. Another great aspect of it for me--the after sex cuddling time. The whole intimate experience makes sex better for me.

by Anonymousreply 49October 9, 2021 1:48 PM

I’ve had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 50October 9, 2021 1:55 PM

^The worst

by Anonymousreply 51October 9, 2021 1:58 PM

It is amazing to read about how many don’t like bottoming yet there are so many bottoms.

I’ve had pleasurable experiences and some not so pleasurable. My ass is tight. I love topping and bottoming. My issue with bottoming is prep. I have to clean and use a dildo to prepare the area. That is exhausting. There is no spontaneity. Some dicks make me feel like I have to urgently piss and I don’t like that.

I love missionary so I can grab the guys ass, back, arms, head and vice versa when I’m topping.

by Anonymousreply 52October 9, 2021 9:18 PM

How do you know there are so many bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 53October 9, 2021 9:25 PM

Have we ever done a poll? I think it's just DL lore that everyone except Muriel is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2021 9:31 PM

😥[quote] It is amazing to read about how many don’t like bottoming yet there are so many bottoms.

Many who love and live to bottom are busy bottoming. GTG.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2021 4:06 AM

I do enjoy it, but the top has to know what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2021 4:19 AM

My bottom, my choice.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2021 11:19 PM

That sounds very controlling. You need to discuss it with him.

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2021 11:29 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2021 6:09 PM

I lived in the Middle East for a long time and it was always assumed the white guy would be the bottom. I have bottomed for a ton of Arab men and pretty much only did it to keep them happy. The only part I really didn't like is the prep that goes into it.

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2021 6:18 PM

What does DataLounge mean by “surprise anal”?

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2021 6:23 PM

It’s Pickle Surprise - but with anal instead of a pickle.

by Anonymousreply 62December 5, 2021 8:14 PM

At my age any sex is a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 63December 5, 2021 9:14 PM

No, never.

by Anonymousreply 64December 5, 2021 11:13 PM

I love it when Daddy molds my boi pussy with his cock...

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2021 12:28 AM

Only like it with a top who knows what he’s doing. Then it’s pure Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2021 12:37 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2021 4:44 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2022 2:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!