Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Jobs’ daughter Eve makes runway debut at Paris Fashion Week

Wake up, fashionistas! It's all about Eve!! Younger than springtime and twice as exciting!

Eve Jobs, the 23-year-old daughter of Apple founder Steve, made her runway debut at Coperni’s show during Paris Fashion Week on Thursday, strutting her stuff in a neon green mock turtleneck top, navy embellished miniskirt, platform flip-flops and shield-style sunglasses.

Jobs joined the likes of Gigi Hadid, Paloma Elsesser and Adut Akech in the show — where, fittingly, the label introduced its new “Origami” handbag, whose shape was inspired by the iPhone’s Photos app icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2021 4:49 PM

The blond beauty made her modeling debut last December, posing for Glossier’s holiday ad campaign alongside “Euphoria” actress Sydney Sweeney and “RuPaul’s Drag Race” star Naomi Smalls.

Aside from her catwalk ambitions, Jobs is also an elite equestrian and recently graduated from Stanford University — the same school where her late father and mother, Laurene Powell Jobs, first met.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 2:53 PM

It would seem that she forgot to look in the mirror just before she walked out

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 2:54 PM

There are only three people looking at her and they all look confused and concerned.

I think she's pulling her skirt down with one hand. So amateurish.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 2:57 PM

She has nice legs, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 2:58 PM

A degree from Stanford.... and this is the dream?

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2021 3:00 PM

Where are the cats?

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2021 3:01 PM

R5, exactly. Steve must be turning in his grave. I know I would be had she been my daughter.

What kind of upbringing did she receive that she thought this is the best she can do? Parade around like some empty vessel on a catwalk, just because she is female? Oh, baby....

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2021 3:09 PM

What an unpleasant looking creature. All that money and that's the best she can do?

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2021 3:15 PM

They'll hire any celeb/wealthy billionaire spawn won't they?

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2021 3:16 PM

Gawd remember when Bloomberg's daughter had her moment? You couldn't tell her from her horses.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2021 3:18 PM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2021 3:32 PM

Steve Jobs named his daughter Eve Jobs? Jeez.

Reminds me of the troll we had named Grumpy who became Rumpy then Umpy.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2021 3:47 PM

M>F?

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2021 3:58 PM

Many children of the very wealthy want to be "models" and "influencers" for a very simple set of reasons: it doesn't require any real amount of effort, it is an environment in which they will be constantly mollycoddled and celebrated for being daddy's little gumdrop, and they know that they have their family's money and support to fall back on if they encounter any difficulties. For them this isn't a job, but a means to live an easy life and have their overinflated egos constantly stroked, before they decide what they want to do with their lives.

After all, they know that their parents' business ventures are being looked after by very competent people who are very well paid, and their futures are more than guaranteed... Why make an effort, when you can take the easiest route and you littlerally have nothing to lose? I know that many wealthy families would be horrified if their children behaved like this, but most nouveau riches just want to show off and educate their children to be monstrously entitled. Hence, these parasitic layabouts are foisted upon us as 'the next best thing' every so often.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2021 4:04 PM

I can't wait for Eve Jobs to tell us all how her father never really gave her anything and all she's gotten in her life has been through her own effort.

"My dad's money and name maybe opened a door, but they'd kick me out unless I could deliver the goods!"

(see: Cooper, Anderson. Trump, Donald)

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2021 4:12 PM

So glad I am living my peak years in the tech / nepotism era. Would hate to have missed this cultural high point in history.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2021 4:24 PM

Hopefully her modeling career lasts as long as Ivanka’s. I like how she uses large prop glasses to hide her average mug on the runway. Like I’ve been saying, labels are now charging homely spawns of rich fucks to walk in their shows. Same goes for magazines and their covers. How else to explain the Hadid sisters being supermodels?

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2021 4:34 PM

I would never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2021 4:42 PM

She actually reminds me a bit of a younger Ivanka here. With a dash of Caroline Bissett Kennedy.

She's got a slim body and good tits. But the face... is not all that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2021 4:45 PM

Horsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2021 4:47 PM

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2021 4:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!