Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?

Well?

by Anonymousreply 327December 27, 2021 10:55 PM

True crime.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 12:50 PM

Naked men

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 12:53 PM

This is where they go when they can't post their crazy shit on other, more suitable boards.

The true crime nuts who want to talk about things that would get them banned on Websleuths come here. The Meghan Markle and anti-trans nutjobs (who are mostly one and the same) come here because they keep getting banned on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 12:59 PM

They love to scold gay men.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 1:01 PM

Who else are they going to talk about fashion, Kate's Gold Gown, real estate, and home decor with?

Their husbands?

And, yes, naked men and . . .

Our well-known biting sense of humour and irony.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2021 1:05 PM

The caftans.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2021 1:09 PM

The waters.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2021 1:10 PM

Bossy bitches who cannot make their husbands obedient and submissive.

And it's all YOUR fault.

We're coming for you .........

And, because it's always good to have someone to blame.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2021 1:10 PM

šŸ¤” Because I can never remember whether to drain or not to drain the pasta.

Do I back into my parking space or pull in forward?

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2021 1:16 PM

[quote] They love to scold gay men.

Fraus know EVERYTHING about gay male sexuality and how gay men should feel.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2021 1:17 PM

Greg's recipes

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2021 1:18 PM

It's all about the fashion advice and trending recipes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2021 1:19 PM

R12 is Sarah Jessica Parker circa 2001

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2021 1:20 PM

Muriel's to-die-for gingerbread.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2021 1:22 PM

To enrich my life, to feel the importance of self worth, and to promote world peace & love for all of mankind.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2021 1:26 PM

To convince us that their vaginas smell like a bouquet of roses.

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2021 1:33 PM

What R3 said

It goes beyond Markle though into tall those Z-list celebrities who have multiple threads about them ("Froy In Fall!" "Ben Barnes Part 34!") plus Chala-Hammer.

Someone once referred to those women as "Dissident Fangurls" which is a perfect term--they have decided their heart throb is gay and the women on the standard Ben Barnes fan sites won't hear of it, or they just want to bitch about how their heartthrob is letting them down.

The straight heartthrob is gay thing is not all that difficult to figure out, it's "If I can't have him I will ensure that no other woman does by making him gay!"

Some of those Dissident Fangurls then stay around and participate on other threads, though most stick to Constitutional scholar level dissections of Luke Evans' latest Instagram post.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2021 1:33 PM

A better question is how can we get rid of them?

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2021 1:40 PM

Big hard hot cocks on good looking men.

Some also come on here for a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Women are generally OK on DL, but not these Trans hate trolls & the well-known male, mentally ill troublemaker that eggs-on the anti-trans rhetoric. DL allows them that other forums ban.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2021 1:45 PM

You can always spot a woman on a DL thread when the humorlessness begins.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2021 1:47 PM

face-slapping will ensue

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2021 1:52 PM

It's in their nature to sup the sweet nectar of gayness.

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2021 1:53 PM

I love your guys discussions about celebrities, especially the Old Hollywood ones.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2021 1:55 PM

The belief that gay men serve to accommadate them now spans three generations of frauen.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2021 1:57 PM

This site proves gay men are just as misogynist as straight men.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2021 1:58 PM

The amount of Fraus on DL are greatly over estimated. Elder gays just donā€™t want to admit that they act like Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2021 2:04 PM

[quote]This site proves gay men are just as misogynist as straight men.

Gay men are racist, bigoted, misogynist, and self-loathing, just like straight men. And since you're here R26, just like you.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2021 2:23 PM

This site is kinda addicting, good thing I wonā€™t be here long.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2021 2:28 PM

R20 You are underestimating the general distaste a lot of gay people men have for trans people.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2021 2:30 PM

What is a fraus?

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2021 2:33 PM

The celebrity gossip, arch sense of humor, Tasteful Friends, hearing stories about male life from guys who arenā€™t creeping on me, and honestly, there are much more intelligent discussions here than in places like Reddit. It is addictive, though.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2021 2:35 PM

I understand straight women can be super homophobic, but the ones posting on here are likely more accepting of the LGBTQ community.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2021 2:36 PM

Well, it certainly isn't the pomegranates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2021 2:37 PM

R30 Distaste, not embracing, not associating, and opposing "woke" trans exhibitions on social media and in pop culture, are not the same as vilification and targeted hate.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2021 2:41 PM

It's really refreshing seeing men objectifying other men and tearing women to shreds without any sexual/rapey components.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote]a lot of gay people men

Well, I'm convinced.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2021 2:48 PM

R36 gets it!!

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2021 2:51 PM

They come here because Celebitchy moderates comments, which isn't fast enough for them and doesn't allow them to control how often they get to post. The Ben Barnes, Hamm and Mulaney mega-threads are full of scarily obsessed frauen.

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2021 3:17 PM

They're trying to understand why there are men who are euphoric with another man jumping up and down on them while most women can't stand that. What are they missing they ask themselves...

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2021 4:13 PM

Good answers, especially r3 & r18

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2021 4:18 PM

Interesting topics, even more interesting commentary.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2021 4:19 PM

I like how there isnā€™t as much of a hive mind on here as there is on other forums.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2021 5:02 PM

R43 Yes! Very much.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2021 5:07 PM

The _______ is DEAD TO ME! whenever a celebrity dies makes me chuckle tbh.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2021 5:22 PM

The users here have also led far more interesting lives than the average site and have great stories to tell. I think itā€™s important to be respectful of the fact that many times those unconventional life paths have included homophobia and loss that people on other boards didnā€™t have to deal with. I try not to be the Internet version of the bachelorette party crashing the gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2021 5:27 PM

^But, you have, Blanche! YOU HAVE!!!!

Welcome

: )

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2021 5:33 PM

For the company of male Karens, dead celebrity appreciation, the ins and outs of sphincter muscles, and pounding cake.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2021 5:34 PM

The two drink minimum.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2021 5:42 PM

Speaking for myself: The variety of topics (Ricky Martin! True crime! Celebrity gossip! Politics! Food! Decor! Entertainment! Life!) and the opportunity to comment are my main reasons.

And because when life gets down to the sad and lonely nitty-gritty, DL's essential menschiness comes through. šŸ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2021 5:50 PM

How can one not be drawn to any site, and/or just dismiss it, that discusses such serious issues like; "How often do you change your sheets? What do you wash them with?" and receives nearly 300 serious postings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2021 6:27 PM

The thread on Michael Yerger. We have shared interests.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2021 6:34 PM

We can cure you.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2021 8:02 PM

Sexless relationships??

by Anonymousreply 54October 5, 2021 12:51 AM

"Rate this hole" threads

by Anonymousreply 55October 5, 2021 12:54 AM

They're filthy gluttons for being insulted.

by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2021 12:56 AM

The reader understand me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Why do straight women ever want to spend time with gay men? Because theyā€™re witty and sarcastic and keen observers of human behavior and honest (especially when theyā€™re anonymous). And most straight men donā€™t want to talk about movies and Old Hollywood and red carpet looks and food.

by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote]What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?

Because they know how their pussies smell three days after a straight man cuts in them, and

[bold]IT. WON'T. HAPPEN. HERE.

by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Iā€™m just here for the gossip and nudes

by Anonymousreply 60October 5, 2021 1:00 AM

How does DL define "frau?"

by Anonymousreply 61October 5, 2021 1:01 AM

To defend their favorite celebrities' heterosexuality!

by Anonymousreply 62October 5, 2021 1:02 AM

We merely wish to remind "our gays" that 99.9% of all mens want to pet our pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2021 1:05 AM

A frau is widely defined as a female of a certain age who listens to her Michael Bolton playlist on Spotify while eating Activia for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2021 1:09 AM

Most of the posters accused of being fraus on here are actually fussy bottoms or republican eldergays. DL is not over-run with housewives. The worst possible retort to an unpopular reply on here is to accuse the offending poster of having a pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 5, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote]Iā€™m just here for the gossip and nudes. Donā€™t mind me

Here y'ar, R60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2021 1:23 AM

A new territory to claim.

They've already conquered our gay bars.

by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2021 1:54 AM

I would think itā€™s pretty obvious. Who are they going to discuss celebrity gossip, red carpet fashions and The Golden Girls with, their husbands?

by Anonymousreply 68October 5, 2021 2:07 AM

So true, R67. Saturday night was 80% hen cluck at my local "gay" bar. WTF

by Anonymousreply 69October 5, 2021 2:11 AM

The honesty is harsh but also interesting.

by Anonymousreply 70October 5, 2021 2:25 AM

Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 71October 5, 2021 2:58 AM

ā€œWomen like a sexxyness of me Boris. You make a big hate on ā€œwokeā€ tranny, and black, and gay, and Lesbo. No make hate on old white Fascist man like Putin, Stalin and Trump!ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 5, 2021 3:05 AM

Any OP who asks a question in their thread title and then writes only ā€œWell?ā€ in the body should be completely ignored, not enabled with 70+ replies.

Surely you have some other thoughts on the matter beyond the question itself, OP. Write them in the body of your post. Even if itā€™s just two sentences.

by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2021 3:37 AM

What attracts total bottoms to women/fraus? I have seen enough threads about this shit to make me think the interest is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 74October 5, 2021 4:01 AM

To see couple hundred fags be their fruity selves and make us more cultured, wealthier whores seem lessā€¦ā€¦..whorish.

by Anonymousreply 75October 5, 2021 4:18 AM

Our witticisms and snappy comeback

by Anonymousreply 76October 5, 2021 4:20 AM

Women BELONG everywhere.

And just because you're gay doesnt mean youre less a misogynist or predatory than other real men out there.

by Anonymousreply 77October 5, 2021 5:07 AM

My BBC..

by Anonymousreply 78October 5, 2021 5:12 AM

Perhaps r77, but you're a little chubby for my taste šŸ™

by Anonymousreply 79October 5, 2021 5:35 AM

You guys are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2021 5:43 AM

I just wish racism wasnā€™t so rampant on here.

by Anonymousreply 81October 5, 2021 5:44 AM

As has been noted hundreds of times in different threads, many DLers appear to be quite threatened by "fraus" hence the hundreds of threads about them and their habits.

The consensus seems to be they see these women as the competition, not just sexually, but they share many of the same hobbies and interests.

by Anonymousreply 82October 5, 2021 10:01 AM

^^Thousands or tens of thousands is probably more accurate

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2021 10:01 AM

1) Where else can I get old Hollywood gossip like the many threads we enjoyed with Kurt Kasznarā€™s daughter? No one I know in real life would ever recognise a Mommie Dearest quote, or argue the minutiae of a 70s sitcom. Only you bitches.

2) Yes the racism and misogyny is hard to take, but on the good threads, thereā€™s an honesty to this truly anonymous board that you donā€™t get with social media that is connected to usernames.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2021 10:15 AM

R77 no sexism please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2021 10:30 AM

BULLSHIT, R82, it's their scolding, moaning, victimized, judgmental routines. GTFO biddy hens, you're not wanted here!!

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2021 10:31 AM

R85 What big fs liars! Women forced them to penetrate them. Hahaha, what imagination.

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2021 10:39 AM

What R82 says applies to gay men who are more on the feminine side. Women see each other as competition and a lot of gay men see women as competition too. Women at first don't see gay men as competitors because all they see is another male slave but after a while they notice that a lot of gay men behave just as toxic as them. R82 is also right about hobbies and interests because there is an actual gay wage gap. A wage gap between straight men and gay men. It explains how based on different interests overall, gay men choose other jobs than straight men (on average), even if it meant lower pay. So do straight women compared to straight men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2021 10:41 AM

R87 No victim blaming please. There are documented court cases of men having been raped by women. If we want to dismantle sexist stereotypes we have to admit that both sexes can be predators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2021 10:45 AM

R89 Never heard of woman raping a man in my life.

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2021 12:07 PM

R89 it would be irresponsible to avoid pointing out there's a sex disparity between perpetrators. The crime rates amongst women should be the rates society strives for amongst men, where crime would become almost negligible. If anything is sexism, it's to ignore differences -- it's a sexist version of "I don't see color", or when discussing discrimination against gays, having someone pop up to say "BUT discrimination happens to straights too!"

Back to the topic at hand. My vote is for:

[quote] The amount of Fraus on DL are greatly over estimated. Elder gays just donā€™t want to admit that they act like Fraus.

Avoid the mirror DL elders because one of these days you might find that the reflection looking back at you is Frauline in nature. Especially on Halloween... OoOoOo šŸ˜±

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2021 12:36 PM

One thing that never ceases to surprise me is how DataLounge threads are usually among the first hits to come back when I Google some obscure celebrity. If a "frau" Googles her favorite serial killer, hot guy, or unsolved mystery, she's bound to be directed to a DL thread within the first 2 pages.

Also, this isn't and has never been an all boys club. By all means, name and shame the few who come here and end up trolling, trolling, trolling. But there's no need to act like its odd women would visit DL.

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2021 12:45 PM

[quote]No one I know in real life would ever recognise a Mommie Dearest quote

WHAT?????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2021 12:47 PM

The welcoming, jolly atmosphere?

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2021 12:48 PM

Yeah, R93, well before I entered the gay world, my mom would jokingly say, "No wire hangers ever!"

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2021 1:00 PM

How can women see gay men as competition? Gay men are attracted to gay men, no? Straight women are attracted to straight men. A straight man is by definition not attracted to gay men. To say a straight man hankers after a gay guy is like saying a gay guy hankers after a woman. Come on. Some of you are straight up deluded about how everybody wants to BE you. Get over it. Then your head explodes over the concept of 'fluid sexuality.'

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2021 11:27 PM

[quote]How can women see gay men as competition?

Men provide a "tighter fit"... Once many men have that experience it's hard to go back. And, you wonder why your boyfriend/husband/ or whatever is always hankering you for that "tighter fit".

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2021 11:35 PM

^ ^ why do you think I'm female? Who are you talking to, R97, besides yourself? Please enlighten us about all the straight men (not pretend ones, real ones) who chase you around to experience your tight ass. List, please, and pics.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2021 11:39 PM

[quote] Straight women are attracted to straight men.

Really?

Ask for commentary about that from; Liza Minelli, Judy Garland, Dyan Cannon, Nicole Kidman, and man, many, other women

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2021 11:43 PM

I thought Bottoms saw women as the competition.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2021 11:44 PM

R91 Mehhhh.

Female predators and female violence is under reported. Female abuse is under reported. People are less likely to call the police when a woman is abusing a man and etc.

We live in a society where women know they can be violent without consequences, the idea they wouldnā€™t take advantage of it is bullshit. Plus women are least likely to get arrested, less likely to be charged, and have lesser prison sentences than men.

How come women sexually abuse and rape women at higher rates in prison than men?

A woman can get a short probation for molesting a child.

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2021 11:47 PM

The threads about scented candles.

by Anonymousreply 102October 6, 2021 12:04 AM

I am a lady. Being a woman doesn't automatically make you a lady.

by Anonymousreply 103October 6, 2021 12:07 AM

R28, if you believe that to be true, why are you here in the first place? Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 104October 6, 2021 12:24 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 6, 2021 12:26 AM

R105 It' s different. Women can be stalkers, emotionally abusive and even phisically sometimes. But sexually. And raping men? And how would they do it technically. Jump on dick?

by Anonymousreply 106October 6, 2021 7:59 PM

R106, nobody said anything about raping men. OP's post was about straight women obsessively and neurotically spamming this site. It's the same reason why us gays often find straight women annoying at gay bars. They come barging into the place and expect to be the belle of the ball.

by Anonymousreply 107October 6, 2021 8:42 PM

There is a poster R89 who I am discussing with who claimed some men were forced to penetration by women.

by Anonymousreply 108October 6, 2021 8:46 PM

Because so many of you fools act like little bitches just like them? Of course they think they have found their mothership.

by Anonymousreply 109October 7, 2021 1:31 AM

Gay men and straight women have the same interests and hobbies. They are also groups who are attracted to men. I don't think it goes much deeper than that.

by Anonymousreply 110October 7, 2021 1:45 AM

DL is more addictive than anything Zuckerberg concocted.

They come for one topic-specific thread, and get sucked in.

by Anonymousreply 111October 7, 2021 5:44 AM

I like the snark.

by Anonymousreply 112October 7, 2021 8:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 7, 2021 8:55 AM

[quote]you wonder why your boyfriend/husband/ or whatever is always hankering you for that "tighter fit".

Hankering you? I can't even imagine the kind of cheap translation software you used to come up with that.

by Anonymousreply 114October 7, 2021 8:58 AM

Gays are fraus with junk.

by Anonymousreply 115October 7, 2021 10:49 AM

R96 My argument had nothing to do with fluid sexuality, alone the article I linked in R88 should have shown you that I argue based on biology not lunacy. I also never said that straight men see gay men as potential mates, please don't put words in my mouth.

In this article it is explained that straight women compete against "same-sex rivals" for mates. An example would be to dress in something that makes you appear upper class in order to attract a high class man. Feminine gay men do the same but their rivals are definitely not straight men. (Btw the article also mentions competitive behaviour between straight men. Inb4 I get stupid replies) Many gay men compete with straight women even when the target is a straight man. It makes no sense for gay men to do that but they are bound to their instincts too after all. A straight woman could see a gay man as competition, if the target is a bisexual man like Deadpool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 7, 2021 11:26 AM

Love only possible between a man and a woman . Men might be able to take care of each other but there will be no love between them just meaningless sex , lust and debauchery.

Majority of gay men will end up and die alone , While woman even the fat homely ones will likely to score a husband.

by Anonymousreply 117October 7, 2021 2:39 PM

R117, are you even from the US?

by Anonymousreply 118October 7, 2021 2:46 PM

[quote] As has been noted hundreds of times in different threads, many DLers appear to be quite threatened by "fraus"

I doubt anybody is threatened by them, more like annoyed, and they don't want this place to become Jezebel, or worse yet, a sort of Twitter estrogen pile-on filled with humorless scolds. I see nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 119October 7, 2021 3:04 PM

My issue is that I find the MM "romance" books written by women for women as creepy as the straight FF porn aimed at men.

by Anonymousreply 120October 7, 2021 3:10 PM

Fraus to me are humorless woke women - whenever I see a message in a DL thread talking about "misogyny" or "patriarchy," it's 99% likely to be a frau. Wokeness is the game of mostly white women.

by Anonymousreply 121October 7, 2021 3:19 PM

[quote]Wokeness is the game of mostly white women.

Absolutely - the older women with whom I'm acquainted gravitate towards anything related to "racism" as though pulled by an electron magnet. Activist POC writers are making a killing there.

by Anonymousreply 122October 7, 2021 3:23 PM

^Okay... that made me chuckle!

But, on a serious note why is the term "woke" and "wokeness" now viewed as a negative?

by Anonymousreply 123October 7, 2021 3:31 PM

The right did the same thing they always do, they use the label ā€œwokeā€ as a pejorative to dismiss a category of ideas instead of debating the substance of those ideas. I hate seeing self-proclaimed liberals help them do it. (Same thing for ā€œSJWā€ and last generations ā€œPC culture.ā€)

by Anonymousreply 124October 7, 2021 3:34 PM

Cunts like to engulf what they encounter.

It's what cunts are made to do.

And, on a serious note, R123, you cunt, because it is a false construct designed for a self-regarding pose followed by an implied right to judge others, often inappropriately, mistakenly and proudly. It also is ungrammatical.

A person who is awake to "reality" and "ethics" can be called realistic and ethical. Those who aren't can be called unrealistic or fabulists, and unethical. We have enough categories and adjectives to fill any number of cunts. We don't need new words for cunt, cunt.

Now engulf that.

by Anonymousreply 125October 7, 2021 3:37 PM

Well, why don't Democrats and others just come out and say that R125? "Yes, I'm "woke" because I believe that every eligible person should have the right to vote and easy access to voting. I'm woke because I believe women are smart enough to determine what happens with their own bodies.", etc...

by Anonymousreply 126October 7, 2021 3:42 PM

What r30 said. On some of the gay Facebook pages I visit, the posts that get the least amount of responses are the pro-trans ones. Because if anyone responds against the transgender movement, they get dragged. Even banned.

by Anonymousreply 127October 7, 2021 3:43 PM

Agree with R123.

Wokeness is different from progressiveness and liberalism - I'm a very left wing person, but wokeness (at least to me ) is a catch all term for the holier than thou moralizing freaks that pollute our culture and political forums.

by Anonymousreply 128October 7, 2021 3:45 PM

Wokes are so similar to stalinists .

by Anonymousreply 129October 7, 2021 3:47 PM

Free punch and pie. šŸ„§

by Anonymousreply 130October 7, 2021 3:48 PM

R117 Are you a hetero guy?

by Anonymousreply 131October 7, 2021 3:48 PM

"Woke(ness)" has a smug self-congratulatory aspect to it, R123, along with guilt in some cases. There are systemic issues for sure, but the far left has handled its messaging very badly.

by Anonymousreply 132October 7, 2021 3:51 PM

I'm really irritated with myself right now for even getting involved in what was obviously a troll thread full of frauen, but I'm also a little unsettled at how demanding they are of our time and emotions. The women I know in real life aren't that way at all.

by Anonymousreply 133October 7, 2021 3:51 PM

^I enjoy the women here, R133. They're not intrusive at all, IMHO. I recall a thread like this a couple of years ago and A LOT of ladies AND straight men came out of hiding to comment. Some of the comments were quite funny and eye opening. I recall one woman poster who said that she talks about this site with her husband all of the time and that she was trying to snap a picture of his genitalia to post here. A straight guy posted; "Why should you guys have all of the laughs?" OH! And there was some actor (at least that's what he posted) who is rather famous that comes here to learn about all the nefarious things that he he is doing when in reality all he is doing is sitting at home with his dog. It's fun to see the diversity because Lord knows the gay people aren't really posting much here nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 134October 7, 2021 4:04 PM

You know a thread is infested with frauen when camp references and in-jokes gay men would instantly understand go by without comment.

by Anonymousreply 135October 7, 2021 4:27 PM

R119 is this jezebel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 7, 2021 5:53 PM

R117 But I could love you.

by Anonymousreply 137October 7, 2021 5:56 PM

Jezebel is Cunt Central

by Anonymousreply 138October 7, 2021 6:08 PM

Duh? A beautiful lady will attract certain women to DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 7, 2021 8:02 PM

I am fraulein and came here because i have gay fetish. No, just kidding. I like to talk to you guys because we are on the same mission, chasing guys. And there are so many frau realated threads.

by Anonymousreply 140October 7, 2021 8:52 PM

I get some nifty tips on here about boys and clothes and personal hygiene!

by Anonymousreply 141October 8, 2021 4:07 AM

R140 I have a gay fetish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 8, 2021 4:42 PM

R126, you're not just a cunt. You're a fascist, dishonest cunt, and miserably divisive one at that.

by Anonymousreply 143October 8, 2021 6:01 PM

A female friend of mine (straight) first introduced me because of the humor; she was always a lurker and never posted. I stuck around for the wit and the Old Hollywood gossip threads. I quickly realized there was a thread on nearly every topic I was interested in. The threads here can be very esoteric and I love that you don't suffer self-indulgent posts (which is 90% of Reddit). I can't stand the grandstanding and contrarianism over there. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about the few women that frequent this site. An actual frau would be frightened away from here pretty quickly if she ever managed to stumble upon this place. I get that fraus exist, but I resent the assumption that every straight woman is one. I've never visited a Megan Markel thread and I keep out of the porn threads (not because I'm a prude, but because gay sex doesn't interest me in the slightest). Despite being a Millennial, I happen to share a lot of interests with elder gays. In the right thread, at the right moment, it can almost have an Algonquin Round Table vibe here (the "Woman Died Trapped in Airing Cupboard" thread, for example).

by Anonymousreply 144October 8, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote]gay sex doesn't interest me in the slightest

(Eyebrows raise. clutch pearls, and GASP!)

@ YOU, R144!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 8, 2021 6:30 PM

[quote]An actual frau would be frightened away from here pretty quickly if she ever managed to stumble upon this place.

That's a fair point, but I do think that the Meghan/trans/D-list celebrity obsessive trolls are mostly straight frau women, in part because they're frequently complaining about our behavior and the words we use.

In the Elvira threads we had some of the anti-trans trolls complaining that a "real lesbian would NEVER date a manly-looking woman" and that just SCREAMED "frau" to me. Who else would say that?

[quote]I get that fraus exist, but I resent the assumption that every straight woman is one.

Oh, a lot of us complain about that, too, but there have always been DLers who cannot stop thinking that straight woman = frau. Not even just straight women but any woman at all.

by Anonymousreply 146October 8, 2021 6:36 PM

R41 lol no, this is not a trans forum so expecting this forum which is for us Gay men to bow to those loons, never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 147October 8, 2021 6:41 PM

The trolls have really been into random capitalization lately, anyone else noticed that?

by Anonymousreply 148October 8, 2021 6:49 PM

I am always asking myself "who the FUCK is this Colton Haynes creature?" I would never know of his existence if not for DL.

by Anonymousreply 149October 8, 2021 8:02 PM

I wouldn't know Froylan Gutierrez existed if not for DL.

by Anonymousreply 150October 8, 2021 8:28 PM

There shouldn't be a problem with allies posting here as long as they behave themselves, know that they are guests in a gay space, and don't change the overall "gay" tone of the place.

by Anonymousreply 151October 8, 2021 8:30 PM

[quote]There shouldn't be a problem with allies posting here as long as they behave themselves, know that they are guests in a gay space, and don't change the overall "gay" tone of the place.

OH! Then let's talk about SHOES!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 8, 2021 8:37 PM

R151 I don't think we should dictate how allies are supposed to behave here. Everyone on here should have free speech and that dumbass ff button should disappear. Unless you want to continue contributing to the fact that people see fags as fragile sissies. How is this even a gay space when everyone can come here anonymously and claim to be anything they like? People who are naturally drawn to the topics presented on this site are welcome. Apparently a lot of gay men are attracted to such content but that doesn't mean that anyone who isn't gay, but wants to participate anyway needs to act differently around us.

by Anonymousreply 153October 10, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote]that dumbass ff button should disappear. Unless you want to continue contributing to the fact that people see fags as fragile sissies

Go try your Kindergarten-level trolling somewhere else, little buddy.

by Anonymousreply 154October 10, 2021 1:46 PM

R154 are you one of those people who thinks everyone who has a different opinion must be a troll? Using the ff button on people who you disagree with in order to ban them is more likely to be associated with kindergarten-level behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 155October 10, 2021 2:27 PM

I agree, R154. My gut reaction is that R153 is coming across as a troll looking to gain unfettered access to spew their garbage.

by Anonymousreply 156October 10, 2021 3:27 PM

Not everything here is graphic sex. There [italic]are[/italic] straight viewers who find topics such as films, travel, etc. of interest. Be careful what you wish for in terms of a HE MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB approach. One of "those people" might be able to provide valuable professional information when you post a "crisis" situation.

by Anonymousreply 157October 10, 2021 4:09 PM

It's the free ice cream and cat chat.

by Anonymousreply 158October 10, 2021 7:36 PM

No wonder ladies are interested in homosex. Two dicks are more interesting than just one.

by Anonymousreply 159October 10, 2021 9:35 PM

How come Lady G gets so many men?

by Anonymousreply 160October 12, 2021 1:05 AM

They are trying to find out what her husband's weekend boyfriend has that she doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 161October 12, 2021 1:28 AM

Hot guys that are posting here?

by Anonymousreply 162October 12, 2021 3:57 PM

R161 sounds like Hope Lange in "That Certain Summer"

by Anonymousreply 163October 12, 2021 5:03 PM

R97, The body part you allude to is present in women, also. J/S, Honeychile.

And otherwise, we have a muscle that can tighten, squeeze, ripple, grip high, grip low, and whistle "Dixie"!

by Anonymousreply 164October 13, 2021 2:57 PM

Theythink DLers got big schlongs.

by Anonymousreply 165October 13, 2021 3:10 PM

There arenā€™t any. Itā€™s mainly just Boris trolling.

by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2021 8:53 PM

All the supportive talk for transgendered, indigenous humyns of color.

by Anonymousreply 167October 15, 2021 8:57 PM

Gays are the only men who pay any attention to them.

by Anonymousreply 168October 15, 2021 8:57 PM

Gregā€™s recipes.

by Anonymousreply 169October 15, 2021 9:01 PM

[quote] No one I know in real life would ever recognise a Mommie Dearest quote

Barbara, please!

The obvious answer: Ladies drink free.

by Anonymousreply 170October 15, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote] I wouldn't know Froylan Gutierrez existed if not for DL.

Huh. And all this time I thought Froylan was a Swedish ice cream brand.

by Anonymousreply 171October 15, 2021 9:08 PM

I came for the free caftan with (subscriber) purchase.

by Anonymousreply 172October 15, 2021 9:09 PM

I don't want women where I hang with my buds. Can't they find themselves a place of their own?

by Anonymousreply 173October 15, 2021 9:12 PM

I don't ask much from you, girl.

by Anonymousreply 174October 15, 2021 9:32 PM

172 is Boris

by Anonymousreply 175October 15, 2021 9:41 PM

R173 - No Girlz Allow3d!

by Anonymousreply 176October 15, 2021 9:57 PM

. When someone starts talking about Princess Kate's long, shapely legs and calls Duchess Meghan a jealous cow, I assume it's a British woman posting. The correct take on the Cambridges, Sussexes and the rest of the House of Windsor is that they're all inbred parasites and Meghan is a cunt for foisting her royalness on America.

If someone posts a :"we did an injustice to poor Monica Lewinsky," I assume they're very young and stupid.

If someone attacks AOC, I assume they're really jealous gay men because she's so hot. You can't deny it.

The Froy obssessive threads are unmistakably male.

The anti-Trans people I assume are male because they talk about how trans people are hurting the cause.

/

by Anonymousreply 177October 15, 2021 10:24 PM

[quote] If someone attacks AOC, I assume they're really jealous gay men because she's so hot. You can't deny it.

Meh... not so much. I'd pick Tulsi or Kamala over AOC for "hot" -- but there are probably hotter women in D.C. politics than any of those.

by Anonymousreply 178October 15, 2021 11:53 PM

Maybe because they all want to be like Carrie Bradshaw and have pet gays.

by Anonymousreply 179October 16, 2021 12:18 AM

Where else can I talk about how gorgeous Farley Granger was?

by Anonymousreply 180October 16, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote] The Froy obssessive threads are unmistakably male.

They are. Gay male/millenial here, and a lot of the gossip threads about cute, young Hollywood types do have their fair share of gay men in them, shockingly (as not everyone here is an "eldergay"). The reason why many of us have threads on certain actors here is because this board allows you to discuss whatever you want in a way that typical fan boards or other places for these young stars don't allow (you basically have to worship blindly at the alter). I don't mind the female posters in those threads though. They often contribute a lot of great stuff. The issue is when the super defensive type of female fans show up and try to 'defend' their favorite here from the 'mean, nasty gay accusations'. LOL! That's when it gets silly.

As someone else said above, I do share a lot of sentiments with the 'eldergays' here though. And learn quite a bit from them too.

by Anonymousreply 181October 16, 2021 2:04 AM

I don't know but I wish they'd go back to wherever they came from. They feel entitled to post their drivel everywhere, including gay porn threads.

by Anonymousreply 182October 16, 2021 2:05 AM

I can't stand the endless threads about D List nobodies, and the obsessive stan threads. The Armie/Timothee fraus are batshit loons.

by Anonymousreply 183October 16, 2021 2:10 AM

Long-time lurker, some-time poster here. I enjoy reading what you gay men have to say when you're not thinking about other penises.

So.I.am.NOT.leaving!

by Anonymousreply 184October 16, 2021 2:51 AM

You can tell when frays invade the threads. They always refer to their precious rugrats.

by Anonymousreply 185October 16, 2021 2:52 AM

I think itā€™s our beautiful, athletic, sun-kissed bodies.

by Anonymousreply 186October 16, 2021 2:53 AM

R183, What does one do if one doesn't like a thread, again?

You know what to do, don't you.

by Anonymousreply 187October 16, 2021 2:57 AM

Greg's recipes.

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2021 2:58 AM

[quote]Maybe because they all want to be like Carrie Bradshaw and have pet gays.

Pet gays are overrated. Too dramatic and high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2021 6:04 AM

I' m a guy and I would like to have my pet gay.

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2021 1:31 PM

^ Tiger King

by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2021 1:49 PM

r190 Are you gay?

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2021 1:50 PM

R192 Yes, that' s why I want a gay pet.

by Anonymousreply 193October 16, 2021 2:09 PM

But not a pet as my pekingese. In a diferent sense.šŸ˜š

by Anonymousreply 194October 16, 2021 2:10 PM

I mean different.šŸ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2021 2:10 PM

^ Yet still with a choker, collar, leash and wee pad.

by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2021 2:12 PM

Nooo, my pekingese doesn't have a choker, just a leash, but she is the true master.

by Anonymousreply 197October 16, 2021 2:13 PM

Even though she has a leash, she leads and I must follow. Not to mention her behaviour at home, she is a dictator.

I hope pet gsy wouldn't be like her.

by Anonymousreply 198October 16, 2021 2:23 PM

They're mostly straight men pretending to be women.

It's complicated.

by Anonymousreply 199October 16, 2021 3:15 PM

I think R1 is right. Most every frau watches ID channel

by Anonymousreply 200October 16, 2021 3:31 PM

There are no women on here: 80% of the content is Boris.

by Anonymousreply 201October 16, 2021 6:08 PM

R189 Everyone should have at least one pet gay 00:32:43

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 17, 2021 9:56 AM

r202

by Anonymousreply 203October 17, 2021 12:49 PM

Celebrity gossip.

by Anonymousreply 204October 17, 2021 12:53 PM

R202 I spoilt my pekingese so much because she is so small that I just can't be severe with her. If the pet gay would be a small guy maybe I would spoil him too.

by Anonymousreply 205October 19, 2021 9:31 AM

The obsession with straight men (lots of DL posters want to fuck plain and ugly straight men, Tom Cotton anyone?!) and straight women on DL as is absurd as the repetitious posts at LSA about white women.

Move it along, Toots!

by Anonymousreply 206October 19, 2021 11:16 AM

OP, if women bother you so much, make the word 'ignore' part of your vocabulary. It's quite easy to ignore certain threads here.

I ignore any threads having to do with reality TV, especially those ridiculous housewives shows. Never watched one, never will. I also ignore any threads mentioning the KarTrashians, I despise those plastic surgeried freaks.

Over the past few years, lots of trolls, control freaks and neurotics have come to DL to complain like a bunch of carping fraus.

OH THE IRONY!

by Anonymousreply 207October 19, 2021 11:22 AM

Iā€™m here for the hairy armpit pics.

by Anonymousreply 208October 19, 2021 11:49 AM

This is how my little girl looks. Pet gay doesn' t have to be that hairy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 19, 2021 11:57 AM

A lot of people don't ignore threads because it didn't work for years. It only recently started working again, and even now my ignored threads will un-ignore themselves eventually.

by Anonymousreply 210October 19, 2021 12:09 PM

ā€œI design ā€˜ignoreā€™ not to work so you see my hate on Tranny Gay. Putin own Mediaopolis. Hosted by CHEKAā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 19, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote]A lot of people don't ignore threads because it didn't work for years. It only recently started working again, and even now my ignored threads will un-ignore themselves eventually.

It's not about putting certain threads or DL posters on ignore, I was stating posters here have the option of not even going into threads they have no interest in. It really is that easy.

Why is that option so difficult for some DL posters? Why do these posters isn't on going into threads they have no interest in, start arguing, then act like whiny argumentative brats? Those posters are obviously looking to argue.

by Anonymousreply 212October 19, 2021 12:58 PM

That should have been 'insist', not' isn't'.

by Anonymousreply 213October 19, 2021 1:00 PM

Easily one-third of the threads I go into on DL look interesting and then within a couple of replies it becomes clear it's full of either trolls or morons. I imagine there are others who have the same thing happen to them.

The bottom line, however, is that DLers have every right to reply to threads they think are stupid, and the constant whine of "just don't read it then, just skip it, just ignore it and shut up" is bullshit.

If you're tolerant of stupidity and trolling, then you're going to have to learn to be tolerant of people who talk about that stupidity and trolling.

"It's just that simple" applies to you too, Miss r212.

by Anonymousreply 214October 19, 2021 1:05 PM

[quote]If you're tolerant of stupidity and trolling, then you're going to have to learn to be tolerant of people who talk about that stupidity and trolling.

Huh? WTF are you going on about?

You are wrong R214. Why is it"bullshit" to not enter threads which hold no interest? You are not making any sense.

Just because a thread holds no interest for me, that sure doesn't mean I tolerate stupidity or trolls, I simply make a point not to engage trolls. Life is too short to waste time on certain types of people.

These days, DL is FILLED with trolls and stupid uninformed individuals, just reading a topic proves it was started by a troll or a person who is looking for an argument.

Why would anyone waste time on a stupid argument which affects no one, especially arguments in celebrity threads? It's different, when there's a serious political debate or a medical discussion, but for people to purposely go onto celebrity threads then argue about why some celebrity is horrible etc, it's stressful and downright silly.

It's easy to skip threads which hold zero interest, why waste time in these threads when you can go into threads you are interested in?

People can easily see how so many now posting here are obvious trolls, morons and just plain Right-Wing interlopers. Especially since Trump became president, there are so many homophobes and other haters here.

by Anonymousreply 215October 19, 2021 1:33 PM

The continental breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 216October 19, 2021 1:38 PM

[quote]It's not about putting certain threads or DL posters on ignore, I was stating posters here have the option of not even going into threads they have no interest in. It really is that easy.

I have yet to ignore, block, or try to find out how many posts a certain poster has made. For me, in doing that it takes away from the enjoyment factor of DL. That's just MY opinion. I agree with you R214 that if something doesn't interest me I just simply skip over it. HOWEVER...

Sometime ago there were a number of threads that I enjoyed and then practically all of the DL threads that the "trans" people (or, it was some type of aggressive campaign) literally invaded and took them over. It wasn't just one or two postings. It was a barrage of posts that killed any enjoyment factor and made the threads unbearable and therefore unreadable. It was very sad because many of those threads had very interesting topics and/or were quite entertaining. It'll probably come across as silly and "MARYish" to some of you but those incidents left a very sour taste in my mind regarding trans people and the trans movement. I come to DL for entertainment, maybe learn some things, and sometimes participate in intelligent debate. I don't come to DL to be hammered by some group of people or movement (of which I might have been sympathetic to) that affects my enjoyment factor. So, in that case what was one to do?

by Anonymousreply 217October 19, 2021 2:32 PM

OOPS! I meant to reference R212

by Anonymousreply 218October 19, 2021 2:34 PM

Women who love to contradict those who post that their favorite celebrities might play for our team.

by Anonymousreply 219October 19, 2021 3:42 PM

I have to assume the threads about soaps and that fucking royal family are from fraus, otherwise, I'm so disappointed in some of you gays.

by Anonymousreply 220October 19, 2021 5:13 PM

The royal family ones are started by a guy from UK. He signs his name.

by Anonymousreply 221October 19, 2021 6:26 PM

R220 There is also a hysterical black frau-queen that posts about Meghan being Black excelency and will hiss at you accusing you of being a white racist if you don't agree that Meghan is the greatest female genious since Marie Curie and shower you with FFs.

by Anonymousreply 222October 19, 2021 7:08 PM

And ironically Meghan wouldn't piss on that poster if he were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 223October 19, 2021 9:18 PM

[quote] genious

Oh, DEARā€¦

by Anonymousreply 224October 20, 2021 9:13 AM

But maybe Meghan could play the role of Madame Curie on some minor production on TV if this poster noticed her brilliant mind. She is white enough. I don't know why anyone calls her black, she is biracial and looks more like her white father, particularly now that she irons her hair. I know her Mom is black, but my Mom is a woman and I am not.

by Anonymousreply 225October 20, 2021 9:25 AM

Because you know where to find the boys and the booze.

I like the celebrity gossip. It is nice to post honestly about a celebrity and not get flamed for being mean. What brought me here was the Tom Cruise couch jumping on Oprah. Then I saw a thread on Noelle Bushā€™s prescription drug bust which was hilarious and knew I had found my people.

I love the nostalgia posts. I loved growing up in the 70ā€™s and 80ā€™s and the threads here about them whether it be tv or movies or what we did as kids. Where else am I going to find a discussion on Mandingo?

by Anonymousreply 226October 20, 2021 9:52 AM

What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?

Masochism?

by Anonymousreply 227October 20, 2021 1:15 PM

All the gay porn posted here?

Lots of straight women are turned on by hot gay men fucking. Some straight women are attracted to twins too.

Most of the men in straight porn are disgusting looking, they have meth face, way too many tats and are 'roided out'.

by Anonymousreply 228October 22, 2021 2:01 AM

I only recently found out that women are turned on by gay sex just as straight guys are by lesbian, but I don't think women are in porn that much. They prefer fanfiction, which can be rather pornographic sometimes, too.

by Anonymousreply 229October 22, 2021 11:04 AM

Honestly, I like the threads about sexual experiences and even porn more out of curiosity than titillation. Iā€™m a straight woman, I would never be able to have that kind of candid discussion with straight guysā€”like the thread about whether you get tired of giving or receiving head! Especially these days with the way porn has fully hijacked the sexual imagination of every straight guy under age 45, itā€™s like they are all following a certain pattern they saw in the same five videos. DL is way more interesting, creative, and reminds you how much variety there is between people.

by Anonymousreply 230October 22, 2021 12:42 PM

Visiting DataLounge is like going out to a gay bar, but without having to pay for a babysitter and parking.

by Anonymousreply 231October 22, 2021 12:47 PM

Someone described Datalounge as a site for gay men who choose violence and I couldnā€™t agree more ā˜ ļø

by Anonymousreply 232November 12, 2021 2:52 PM

R232 So true!! Literally!!

by Anonymousreply 233November 12, 2021 3:28 PM

Has anyone ever experienced frauen coming to their favorite watering hole and acting all entitled?

by Anonymousreply 234November 12, 2021 4:42 PM

Insights into Moonface's wank material.

by Anonymousreply 235November 12, 2021 4:45 PM

I love the community (donā€™t laugh, but there is one) here. I have a gay son, gay brother, gay uncle, and gay ex-husband. So much of what is discussed here resonates with me.

by Anonymousreply 236November 12, 2021 4:49 PM

[quote]I have a gay son, gay brother, gay uncle, and gay ex-husband.

Oh, honey...

by Anonymousreply 237November 12, 2021 6:23 PM

There are now women on here. Just Boris and a few other Anti-Boris posters.

by Anonymousreply 238November 14, 2021 8:00 PM

Gaiety and wittiness. You get it where you can find it. Shrug.

by Anonymousreply 239November 14, 2021 8:03 PM

Just kill yourself r238

by Anonymousreply 240November 14, 2021 8:04 PM

The potential to be outraged.

by Anonymousreply 241November 14, 2021 8:05 PM

No^^

by Anonymousreply 242November 14, 2021 8:05 PM

[quote] now my ignored threads will un-ignore themselves eventually.

We won't be *ignored*.

by Anonymousreply 243November 14, 2021 8:29 PM

R238 Absolutely. The crazy anti-Boris troll who is also pro-trans troll and Meghan Markle fan (don't know how all this got together) is a woman or rather there are few women.

by Anonymousreply 244November 14, 2021 10:08 PM

The terrible attempts at witticisms are always fraus.

The long posts are always fraus.

The ALL CAPS for EMPHASIS are always fraus.

by Anonymousreply 245November 14, 2021 10:55 PM

[quote] Has anyone ever experienced frauen coming to their favorite watering hole and acting all entitled?

Maybe not entitled but acting like they're one of the boys which irritates the fuck outa me. Note to fraus: you are not and never will be one of us. Also, straight women, please stay home and play on the DL if you have to but stay away from our bars.

by Anonymousreply 246November 14, 2021 11:07 PM

Frau tells:

Wondering rathering hysterically: 'What about the babies and children??"

Insisting a man is 'asexual.' Ummm no. Most men have or had some sex drive/attraction to some other human. The concept of asexuality seems mainly a female thing.

by Anonymousreply 247November 14, 2021 11:56 PM

Gay Porn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 15, 2021 12:40 AM

^^ Scolding about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 15, 2021 12:41 AM

Salacious gossip and wit

by Anonymousreply 250November 15, 2021 12:43 AM

Anal sex is nasty to me, gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 251November 15, 2021 12:44 AM

R244 is Boris

by Anonymousreply 252November 15, 2021 2:10 AM

R252 No, I am Meghan. I came to tell you to stop putting me in the same line with trans, I am not a trannie, stupid frau. And stop hoping you will get in Ginger's pants, you won't.

by Anonymousreply 253November 15, 2021 6:50 AM

R247 Yea, how naive it is to believe a man to be asexual. I mean, they must get rid of their load and it takes a sexual act. Masturbation is a sexual act too and no one is fantasizing about their right hand while they do it. Maybe with psychological issues concerning sexuality or lower sexual drive, maybe aromantic, but asexual is really very rear.

by Anonymousreply 254November 15, 2021 8:08 AM

I meant rare

by Anonymousreply 255November 15, 2021 8:09 AM

Iā€™m a young woman. I come here for the commentary on celebrities and films.

by Anonymousreply 256November 15, 2021 3:45 PM

They come here because:

- they feel "safe" from "toxic masculinity" of the real world.

- they feel it makes them edgy, cutting edge, or avant garde to have gay friends.

- they view gay men as pets, like Paris Hilton's chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 257November 15, 2021 4:00 PM

Dangling tendrils! Best threads ever. R111 is correct, you get sucked in. The discussion on various topics are interesting and intelligent too, usually. Lots of new threads daily. What's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 258November 15, 2021 4:01 PM

Witty reparte Discussing old movies and old movie actors Somewhat more nuanced political discussions (not an echo chamber) Dick picks.

by Anonymousreply 259November 15, 2021 4:08 PM

They get banned from Mumsnet and come here.

by Anonymousreply 260November 15, 2021 4:10 PM

R257 lol there is more outright misogyny here than in 4 chan.

Straight women having gay male friends went out with Carrie Bradshaw. The in thing now are butch lesbians as bff's.

by Anonymousreply 261November 15, 2021 4:13 PM

I can relate to so much that is said here, many of you are hilarious and I need to laugh and so many are really clever. That said I am 100% aware that I am a GUEST here, that this is your space and I am merely visiting. I pay for a subscription to show my support and I hope when I post it is clear that I am aware that I am a guest.

by Anonymousreply 262November 15, 2021 4:24 PM

They come because of a topic that interests them is being discussed, not knowing that it is a gay site. Once they realize it is a gay site, they are already addicted.

by Anonymousreply 263November 15, 2021 4:29 PM

It's a naughty safe space.

by Anonymousreply 264November 15, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote]I can relate to so much that is said here, many of you are hilarious and I need to laugh and so many are really clever. That said I am 100% aware that I am a GUEST here, that this is your space and I am merely visiting. I pay for a subscription to show my support

So, hey gurlfriend, R262... Tell us the truth. You're in a safe space...

In your opinion. were Cary Grant and Randolph Scott fuckin'?

What's your verdict? We need a woman's input.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 15, 2021 4:39 PM

Nah, just good friends and roommates.

by Anonymousreply 266November 15, 2021 4:42 PM

They want to see Daddy1965's hole.

by Anonymousreply 267November 15, 2021 4:42 PM

r265 Perhaps a handjob or 2.

by Anonymousreply 268November 15, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote]Nah, just good friends and roommates.

Gurl, please...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 15, 2021 4:46 PM

Woman here are titillated by being out-bitched by men.

It's the same feeling an MTF trans gets when they go into a women's restroom.

by Anonymousreply 270November 15, 2021 5:09 PM

Ladeis heard about DLers bragging about having big dicks, so they came to see.

by Anonymousreply 271November 15, 2021 5:13 PM

Who doesn't love getting schooled by a sassy eldergay?

by Anonymousreply 272November 15, 2021 6:05 PM

I like to come because men and women are able to take the piss out of each other without a million banshees screaming MISOGYNY.

by Anonymousreply 273November 15, 2021 6:12 PM

R253 is Boris

by Anonymousreply 274November 15, 2021 8:22 PM

There are no women here other than Borisā€™ sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 275November 15, 2021 8:23 PM

[R265] its a really sweet photo. I hope they were.

by Anonymousreply 276November 16, 2021 2:52 AM

[quote][R257] lol there is more outright misogyny here than in 4 chan.

The cries of DL "misogyny" are legion.

DL doesn't put up with the crap of anyone - whether fundie xtian nutbag, rethug, Qanon, or any other group, including women.

What you call "misogyny" we call observer bias - you see it more because you're looking for it. In reality, we are equal opportunity mockers of the stupid, entitled, and self-righteously indignant.

by Anonymousreply 277November 18, 2021 4:21 AM

Wit, wisdom and pointless bitchery par excellence. The bare dicks don't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 278November 18, 2021 4:46 AM

They're so bored with their lives, so they want to fit in with us the gays.

by Anonymousreply 279November 18, 2021 5:55 AM

R279 Itā€™s true. Iā€™ve a virgin and never had a boyfriend (female). This site gives me a good laugh when Iā€™m feeling down.

by Anonymousreply 280November 18, 2021 6:55 AM

Iā€™m*

by Anonymousreply 281November 18, 2021 6:55 AM

R280 But you can find a boyfriend here. There are lot of guys claiming to be bisexual. Well, if you aren't scared of STIs.

by Anonymousreply 282November 18, 2021 11:09 AM

"What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?"

The Happy Hour menu?

by Anonymousreply 283November 18, 2021 1:34 PM

Rolls eyes, straight women have to deal with straight men, gay men are supposed to be their shopping buddy, didn't you know.

by Anonymousreply 284November 18, 2021 1:44 PM

the many hilarious responses to the posts

by Anonymousreply 285November 18, 2021 1:45 PM

The is free intellectual entertainment at its finest. I actually love the type of frau that would come here. Theyā€™re nonjudgmental and are most likely allies. And most are older, so not desired by men any longer and have plenty of time. Come to think of it, that last sentence describes me as well. So yes, fraus are welcome here, and although itā€™s not frequent, there are some straight fraus posts that have entertained and humored me.

by Anonymousreply 286November 18, 2021 3:10 PM

The wit, the wisdom and dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 287November 18, 2021 4:19 PM

The free boxes of wine.

by Anonymousreply 288November 18, 2021 4:20 PM

282 Iā€™m not opposed to bisexual men. But then again Iā€™m a geriatric Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 289November 18, 2021 4:21 PM

R282 Iā€™m not opposed to bisexual men. But then again Iā€™m a geriatric member of Gen Z.

by Anonymousreply 290November 18, 2021 4:22 PM

R290 Well, in that case you may even lose virginity to some DLer.

by Anonymousreply 291November 18, 2021 4:27 PM

"We love to hang out with Our Gaysā„¢"

by Anonymousreply 292November 18, 2021 4:30 PM

R291 Lol I know youā€™re joking but thanks for not outright making fun of me. If I admitted any of this on any other website I wouldā€™ve been dragged.

by Anonymousreply 293November 18, 2021 4:31 PM

R293 I would never make fun of you. And relax, many guys here are virgins too, but they would never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 294November 18, 2021 4:35 PM

R294 Good point. Thanks again!

by Anonymousreply 295November 18, 2021 4:38 PM

I guess they come to practice their pearl clutching at all the supposed mysogyny. Stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 296November 18, 2021 4:42 PM

And some posters claimed there was no misogyny here.

by Anonymousreply 297November 18, 2021 5:13 PM

Suspicions about the men in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 298November 18, 2021 5:17 PM

The fact gay men have absolutely no use for fish/poon probably excites them.

by Anonymousreply 299November 18, 2021 6:04 PM

Groupon offered them a membership coupon?

by Anonymousreply 300November 18, 2021 6:11 PM

R299 But there guys who swear to be bisexual on DL.

by Anonymousreply 301November 18, 2021 6:12 PM

I'm sure a lot of the straight women who post here are puzzled by the fact that so many gay men don't seem to care about a man's face, they are obsessed with how big the dick is.

The numerous porn threads, and nudes posted, attest to that, those threads feature mostly anonymous men, where you don't even see their faces, just their huge cocks.

Straight women are more into a man's face than cock size, at least that's what my straight female friends tell me. When my female friends watch gay porn, they don't like looking at overly muscular or hairy men either, they tend to be into twinkly type porn performers. Even when they watch straight porn, they aren't into guys who are too muscular or rough looking.

by Anonymousreply 302November 18, 2021 6:26 PM

No one gives any fucks for "bi" men, who don't even exist in reality.

by Anonymousreply 303November 18, 2021 6:26 PM

"What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?"

The free recipes?

by Anonymousreply 304November 18, 2021 6:29 PM

The candles and throw pillows.

by Anonymousreply 305November 18, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote]Nah, just good friends and roommates, R269

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306November 24, 2021 4:26 AM

R302...straight woman here....ewww @ twinks. That's probably bottom of the barrel for me. If I wanted a twink I'd do it right and fuck a pretty girl. Not that I am into the steroid look either. Give me the 70's gay porn (because the straight porn dudes were and still are ugos) hunks who were actually (gasp) handsome and had good but steroid free bodies.

by Anonymousreply 307November 25, 2021 3:45 AM

R306 I donā€™t care about the sexuality of my favorite actors. It seems like gay people enjoy the idea that we are repulsed by bisexual or gay men tho.

by Anonymousreply 308November 25, 2021 3:00 PM

Like I said above I think Farley Granger was gorgeous, especially in They Live by Night. The fact he was partners with a man for 40+ years doesnā€™t affect my attraction for him in that film.

by Anonymousreply 309November 25, 2021 3:02 PM

Oops, forgot to sign off.

by Anonymousreply 310November 25, 2021 3:03 PM

No stripping on DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 25, 2021 4:06 PM

R307 One of the most stupid claims is that a so called twink equates a girl. Twink is a boy, and girl is a girl. If you don't like young and more delicate looking males, ok, but don't be a silly bitch, sounding like some conservative old grampa.

by Anonymousreply 312November 25, 2021 6:11 PM

R307 - I agree that twinks are ā€œthe bottom of the barrel.ā€ I like average white guys, but Iā€™d take a big fat hairy bear, or a steroid freak, or a nerdy fattie, over a twink any day.

by Anonymousreply 313November 26, 2021 2:55 PM

The threads about classic era movies and movie and TV stars. And threads about tennis.

by Anonymousreply 314November 26, 2021 3:11 PM

I don't know, some twinks are hot!

by Anonymousreply 315December 5, 2021 7:03 AM

[quote] I'm sure a lot of the straight women who post here are puzzled by the fact that so many gay men don't seem to care about a man's face, they are obsessed with how big the dick is.

Gay men definitely do care about face. Straight women and gay men both like good looking faces. The difference I think is straight women will look at a man's charisma, personality, job, income and aura and judge them by the total package. While gay men prioritize the physical attractiveness like face, body, muscles, hair and penis size. Many gay men love twinks with cute faces and big dicks and big butts.

by Anonymousreply 316December 25, 2021 10:31 PM

R299 is onto something here. I personally love the fact that my gay pals (there are several of them since I get along with gay men much better than with bitchy straight women) are not interested in me sexually and that I can discuss stuff with them I could never talk about with a straight bloke. Which is also why this place here is so appealing to me -- it's the topics being discussed here, and, consequently, the snark, the wit, and the wisdom that make this place so unique.

Since someone upthread was asking straight women not to infest gay bars with our presence: That's what I do -- unless I am explicitly (!) invited to go to a gay bar, for example when one of my gay friends is having a birthday bash. I abhor these dumb chicks doing their hen parties at gay bars or them infesting the place so they can tell themselves how broad-minded they are. And when I'm there (which isn't the case very often anyway, see above), I do not enter the areas with the, ummmm, real action because that's simply none of my business since I'm a bird and I'm only a guest being magnanimously accepted at your place.

by Anonymousreply 317December 26, 2021 12:25 PM

R317 A woman who thinks other women are bitchy make me suspicious. Not to be rude, but aren't you projecting?

by Anonymousreply 318December 26, 2021 7:31 PM

R318 but quite a few can be bitchy, particularly when it comes to men, manhunting respectively. I can't be arsed with that stupid rivalry among women. That's why I like to be among gay men -- I know they don't give a fuck (lol) about me since I'm simply not what they want sexually. And to them, I'm obviously no threat since gay men are not into pussy, end of.

by Anonymousreply 319December 26, 2021 7:44 PM

Looking for their "working late again" husbands.

by Anonymousreply 320December 26, 2021 8:23 PM

R319 You would be surprised how many bisexuals hang here on DL who would jump on you on first given occasion.

by Anonymousreply 321December 26, 2021 8:27 PM

People understand my sense of humor here. Also, people can get extremely nasty but just as quickly as things flare up, they die down. That's not true on boards where straight men are in the majority.

by Anonymousreply 322December 26, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote]What attracts women and fraus to Datalounge?

My guess?

A better chance to get laid, despite the obvious odds, than if they relied only on the straight men who know them.

I mean, you know, judging by the women posting on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 323December 26, 2021 9:18 PM

R323 if you really believe the nonsense you've just posted, you can't be really gay.

by Anonymousreply 324December 26, 2021 9:39 PM

This thread was started on a false premise (see: rule 30), thus the title question is unanswerable. Good day, all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 27, 2021 9:37 AM

Hm, obviously gay men aren't sexually interested in their female friends, but is the opposite true. A gay man still has male characteristics and if he is attractive, a girl can develop feelings. Not all of them are plush toys and gay pets. I know it from experience. Just like a gay man can be attracted to straight man, although he knows nothing will come out of it.

I had a few crushes on straight guys, not the macho swines that are some Dlers faves, but sweet and nice and tolerant guys with liberal political views. I knew there was no response other than friendly kindness, but the part of brain that is responsible for physical attraction and all that develops from it couldn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 326December 27, 2021 10:34 AM

[quote]but is the opposite true.

No. That's me, though. I can't speak for other females.

by Anonymousreply 327December 27, 2021 10:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!