Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ozark Season 4

Will you be watching? The teaser trailer looks promising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 10:38 PM

I love this show so much. Such a good cast, really gripping story (though I don’t care about the kids aside from bitter Julia Garner.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2021 6:08 AM

I didn't know there was a Season 4.

I'll watch because I've watched the other seasons and generally enjoyed it. Though this seems unnecessary. I remember the great Janet McTeer lawyer character got killed at the end of the last episode. Like Weeds, Marty and his wife are now going higher up the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2021 6:10 AM

What does Part 1 and 2 mean? Did they divide the season into two parts? I'm still going to watch, but annoyed when they drag these shows out.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2021 6:11 AM

I hope Laura Linney finally gets her long-deserved Emmy for this. At least she won't be up against anyone in "The Crown" (which won't start its next season until fall of 2022).

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2021 6:29 AM

Season 4 is a 14 episode split (7 and 7), starting January 25th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2021 5:55 PM

Not looking forward to this show ending, because I love it so much, especially Bateman and Linney (but ESPECIALLY Bateman 🤤). But I am looking forward to another season.

I was never a Sopranos or Breaking Bad person. I typically don’t go for intense, suspenseful, violent dramas (not because I can’t stand the intensity or the violence—quite the contrary). But god, do I love this show.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2021 6:00 PM

Hell, yes! Really enjoyed this show so I'm there.

Good excuse to rewatch it from season 1.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2021 6:10 PM

Ugh I hate the split season thing. Grace & Frankie did the same thing. What's the reasoning behind that decision?

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2021 5:34 AM

Yes! I got into this show late, but I'm all caught up now.

R6, I'm glad you mentioned Breaking Bad. I'm curious how people think the two shows stack up against each other -- due to some obvious parallels and similarities.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2021 5:35 AM

wow, can't wait! I'm running out of shows to watch. what are you guys watching?

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2021 5:54 AM

[QUOTE] Not looking forward to this show ending, because I love it so much, especially Bateman and Linney (but ESPECIALLY Bateman 🤤). But I am looking forward to another season.

It should have two more seasons.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 12:53 AM

The two series that I'm most looking forward to seeing the new seasons of are "Ozark" and "Better Call Saul."

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 10:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!