Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Workaholics. I'm only on season 2

But it's hilarious. I hope it stays good.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2022 11:31 PM

I'm on the last season. It went thro a real gross out period, but still makes me laugh. I wonder if Blake has a mircropenis in real life?

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2021 7:33 PM

Is this where they're all caterers?

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2021 7:41 PM

Forever crushing on Anders Holm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2021 7:44 PM

You're thinking of Party Down R2. This was on comedy central. They play druggy college friends who work as telemarketers

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2021 12:10 AM

I liked the episode with Anders in a speedo and the dueling erections.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2021 12:14 AM

I like how they always joke about his womanly tits

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2021 12:16 AM

It’s horrible and makes me laugh loud every time.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2022 10:26 PM

They have a fantastic podcast called This Is Important!

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2022 11:29 PM

The podcast episode where they debate who has the best ass is one of my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2022 11:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!