Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What a horny rabbit JFK was!

Was there ANYBODY he DIDN’T shtup!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 22, 2021 8:50 PM

I don't know how how the man ever got any work done. He was probably seeing several women at any given time.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 7:04 PM

[quote] Was there ANYBODY he DIDN’T shtup!!!

Me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 7:50 PM

In other breaking news, water has been found in the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 8:16 PM

He wasn’t handsome and I’ve never understood why people thought so.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 8:28 PM

And Jackie On Assistance wasn’t beautiful either.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 8:29 PM

Yeah, the old boy could really spray it around.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 8:29 PM

I saw the documentary that featured her story. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2021 8:36 PM

Supposedly not great in bed either.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2021 8:41 PM

He liked twat

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2021 8:42 PM

[quote] the hard lessons she learned

Didn't she ever read Dear Abby or Ann Landers? .. It seemed like no less than once a month one of them would feature a letter where "the hard lessons" would be covered

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2021 8:49 PM

A night off for him was a pint of scotch and a plate job.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2021 9:03 PM

Fuck you, R5!!

Fuck you with my elbow-length white gloves.

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2021 9:17 PM

Many men treat women horribly and some women put up with it. Cut it out women! Make your own life, reflected glitter always fades.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2021 9:27 PM

How poetic!

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2021 9:30 PM

I don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2021 9:35 PM

I believe her completely. It sounds exactly like a Kennedy affair: no great love, on his side, really none at all, just convenient fucking, until the inevitable boredom set in and it all just sort of died. And she seems pretty upfront about that.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2021 11:13 PM

IMO, not a very sympathetic story. Four years with a married man who talked and talked but didn't listen? She basically said it was exciting and she was star-struck and now she's a victim. She's 80 now, a therapist, and this is the best she can come up with?

She said she's been engaged - for the past 20 years - to the love of her life. She sounds flaky.

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Handsome, wealthy and had more than one near death experiences. JFK was wrong to dishonor his wedding vows but right to taste all of life while he could.

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2021 11:27 PM

Is she really saying she's a victim, like that, r17. I think she's saying there was an ugly culture of young women being brought in to get fucked and thrown away by more powerful men. And I don't think there's any question that was pretty much all of Washington, all of Hollywood, all of corporate culture then, and a lot now. I don't think she sees herself as some kind of sex assault victim or anything like that. I think she sees it was ugly and stupid and it would be better if that culture didn't exist and women should not let themselves get drawn into that culture. And I think that she gets she was kind of stupid to be all starry eyed and of course indifferent to his marriage. But he was obviously completely indifferent to his marriage, so was it really up to her to be the only one who gave a damn about it?

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] But he was obviously completely indifferent to his marriage, so was it really up to her to be the only one who gave a damn about it?

Not necessarily caring about his marriage, but knowing who she was dealing with. It doesn't seem like he ever put himself out there as some caring, sensitive guy.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2021 11:49 PM

Why don't these women find a man their own age? Or, if you're going to be a trophy, at least get a 70+ guy with tons of money and a bad heart.

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2021 12:36 AM

He was known to lay on his back and let the women do all the work.

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2021 12:56 AM

And I don't even mean to make JFK a monster. He was just completely indifferent about sexual fidelity. It obviously meant nothing to him at all. Women were for fucking and never for loving. Just fucking. Jackie may have been a little different, sort of. Maybe he even loved her a little, but there was no actual marriage. Just somebody to be seen with while he fucked every other woman he could get his hands on. It's kind of amazing, and maybe he was sort of right also. Maybe fucking is just fucking and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2021 3:50 AM

[quote] He wasn’t handsome and I’ve never understood why people thought so.

Really?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2021 6:04 PM

Women were basically treated like cum dumpsters back then.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2021 6:09 PM

Apple.

Tree.

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2021 6:18 PM

[quote]He wasn’t handsome and I’ve never understood why people thought so.

I went to school with someone absolutely obsessed with him who dreamed of marrying him - despite the fact he'd been long dead before we were even born.

Completely nuts.

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2021 6:22 PM

"Supposedly not great in bed either. "

It's been rumored that Angie Dickinson once in a moment of anger and frustration over her reported affair with JFK yelled, "What do they want me to say? It was the best 20 seconds of my life, ok?"

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2021 6:48 PM

I never fucked any of my secretaries, volunteers, or in-laws!

MY mother was a saint!

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2021 6:50 PM

Gore Vidal

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2021 6:52 PM

He really was a pig and quite rapey. And he got away with it because he was charming and handsome. I read a book by a young White House intern who was still in her teens when she interned at the White House. She was a virgin, and he invited her into his bedroom, pushed her on the bed and basically raped her. Can you imagine Nixon doing that....and getting away with it?

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote]Can you imagine Nixon doing that....and getting away with it?

Considering the time, absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2021 7:18 PM

[quote]Can you imagine Nixon doing that....and getting away with it?

Well, walk us through it.

What’s he wearing…?

by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2021 7:23 PM

Actually, Jackie's pet name for him was in fact "Bunny" if you can understand that one.

One of those Kennedy family sycophants either Chuck Spalding or J K Galbraith is quoted as saying "As a woman, Jackie had certain needs and I'm afraid that Jack was only capable of giving so much." Not difficult to read between those lines.

A repeat of the Truman Capote quote, I feel, is in complete order for this thread. Concerning the lack of sexual prowess of the Kennedy men, he said "They were like dogs just going around pissing on fire hydrants. If you took each of their penises and lined them up end to end, then you still wouldn't have a decent cock. Teddy? Forget it!"

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2021 9:38 PM

If you are a Kennedy, you are either A) a sexual predator, B) a murderer, or C) mentally ill.

You cannot name one Kennedy who isn't one (or more) of the above.

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2021 9:53 PM

Really, R24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2021 10:59 PM

Yeah, what a shame he had to go through life looking like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2021 11:36 PM

You're not helping your cause at all, R37 et al.

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2021 11:39 PM

I am among those who are not visually impaired ... or who do not pledge fealty to the Orange God King.

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2021 11:47 PM

The ladies didn’t say no.

by Anonymousreply 40September 28, 2021 11:50 PM

Now you sound like a moron, R39.

by Anonymousreply 41September 28, 2021 11:55 PM

[quote] And Jackie On Assistance wasn’t beautiful either.

No, but she was fashionable & neat. Women aspired to dress like her and I think it made people like my mother look better when she wore a Jackie-type suit and neatly combed Jackie-like hair. I always think of Kackie as the first “modern” First Lady. She wasn’t a drab, dumpy, dour hostess like Mamie Eisenhower or frumpy & fruity like Eleanor Roosevelt. She was the Laura Petrie of the White House

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2021 11:56 PM

[quote] . I always think of Kackie as the first “modern” First Lady

Haha, I “oh dear” myself.

Kackie!

by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2021 11:57 PM

The most scathing indictment of JFK was in the intern's book. He would take her to the White House swimming pool and make her suck off Teddy and Dave Powers in front of all his cronies. Powers was an ugly little gnome. JFK was an abusive asshole and rapist and I think his reelection in 1964 would have been seriously in danger: Hearst and Hoover both had all the receipts and hated him. Getting assassinated saved his 'legend'.

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2021 12:00 AM

[Quote]"Supposedly not great in bed either.

[Quote]It's been rumored that Angie Dickinson once in a moment of anger and frustration over her reported affair with JFK yelled, "What do they want me to say? It was the best 20 seconds of my life, ok?"

I read this long ago and can't recall where obviously, but Jack was said to take elevator from the family residence with a female assistant and be done with her by the time it reached the ground floor. Less than two minutes?

I've also read that his sex addiction was due to a combination of medications given for his Graves disease (speed, basically) and the belief that frequent standing wham, bam was therapeutic for his bad back. Whatever.

I think it was in some JKO bio that I read she was so fed up/distressed about his worse than clumsy sex that she confided to the family priest.

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2021 1:33 AM

Well, he is Irish.

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2021 2:21 AM

"I've also read that his sex addiction was due to a combination of medications given for his Graves disease "

Mostly he was a Kennedy, it's what they do

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2021 9:20 AM

R47 Addisons Disease

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2021 9:47 AM

I believe old Joe's sons all ended up just like him, sex addicts. Joe was the worst of them all. I read a Kennedy biography years ago. There was one incident when Joe was dining in a restaurant in NYC. He had 2 obvious high class call girls dining with him, on either side of him. The waiter reported that much of the time they were there Joe had both hands down under the tablecloth finger fucking both girls who were trying with all their might to keep from letting go with orgasmic moans right there in front of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2021 10:19 AM

JFK had a bad back which meant he was in constant pain.

I believe this is partly why he fucked around. It gave him a dopamine high.

And, yeah, like father like son. Joe pushed all his boys mercilessly, and they all found their ways of compensating for it.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2021 10:30 AM

R18 et al

Think you are missing some finer points by judging JFK (and other men of his generation) by modern mores.

Post-war era wasn't much different than before, and this goes into 1960's.. a many who was going places and seeking to get ahead virtually had to marry. Marriage (to a female from proper background of course) was deemed part of what made a man successful in corporate, social and political worlds. JFK even joked shortly after his marriage that he had to do so because otherwise people might "think he was queer".

Women like Jackie Bouvier Kennedy knew the drill. At a time when few women had any real power, status or wealth they got it via marriage. Yes, some like Jackie Bouvier's mother got fed up and divorced their husbands. But they often essentially whored themselves out yet again by turning around and marrying yet another wealthy and successful man.

Jackie Kennedy like many other wives in her class was painfully aware of her husband's extracurricular activates, but what could she do? More so after he began rising in politics and became POTUS. The one time Jackie Kennedy did get up nerve to actually leave JFK, JFK senior swooped in offering buckets of money if she would remain.

There is the famous (well now anyway) told story of how JFK was off on some yacht with a few close male friends and bunch of whores when news came Jackie Kennedy had suffered another miscarriage.

JFK wasn't immediately moved to cut short his whore humping vacation and head home. A close male friend set him straight, he told JFK if he didn't go home to Jackie at once his marriage (and by extension political career) would be over. JFK sucked it up and went home, Jackie with everything she just went through likely knew where he had been and what her husband was up to.

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2021 10:54 AM

R47

Joe Kennedy was a whoremonger, and family as a whole were no better than lace curtain Irish.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2021 11:06 AM

POTUS is entitled to all the pussy he can eat. Except.

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2021 11:45 AM

A New York debutante once allegedly said of JFK: "I swear to you, and this is absolutely true, at this point it was chicer not to have slept with the President than to have slept with him."

by Anonymousreply 54September 29, 2021 11:50 AM

The Kennedy sons never matured beyond their rich frat boy mentality.

I wonder if they allowed other men to treat their daughters in the same manner.

by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2021 11:52 AM

He never laid a hand on me.

by Anonymousreply 56September 29, 2021 12:03 PM

Except, R55, in Jack’s handling of the Cuban crisis. And his biting the hand that fed him, e.g., got him elected, and came out strongly for civil rights.

by Anonymousreply 57September 29, 2021 12:05 PM

He sure was easy on the eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 29, 2021 12:18 PM

He obsessed about his hair. While serving in Congress, he would have a hairdresser come to his office to make sure his hair looked perfect before appearing in the House/Senate chambers.

by Anonymousreply 59September 29, 2021 12:28 PM

I'm glad the obsession with the Kennedy's is finally starting to fade. The asshole dc/ nyc media worshipped them for years. I got so sick of hearing constant anecdotes about JFK and Ted in particular. Not to mention the constant " never before seen " photos of Jackie and Jack. What more was there to see? We know what they looked like. JFK was a mediocre president and Ted was a sociopath drunk who blocked Jimmy Carters health care plan. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 60September 29, 2021 12:38 PM

So, what's the DL consensus - did he allow Lem to get him off when he was exceptionally horny and no women were available?

by Anonymousreply 61September 29, 2021 1:45 PM

Ralphie May got it right about the Kennedys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 29, 2021 1:46 PM

@r61, Yeah, pretty much. If there's one thing that JFK figured out was that guys give better bjs then women

by Anonymousreply 63September 29, 2021 1:47 PM

That's why they called it "Came-a-lot"

by Anonymousreply 64September 29, 2021 1:51 PM

R22...Well, he did have back problems...

by Anonymousreply 65September 29, 2021 2:09 PM

I never thought JFK was really handsome, yes...good looking...but he did have a great head of hair. His son, though...that was handsome. Junior was much better looking than his father.

by Anonymousreply 66September 29, 2021 2:23 PM

The one who was really handsome was Sargent Shriver and the Kennedy Bros resented the hell out of him. He came from Old Money, he was smarter than they were and he refused to whoremonger or indulge in the family's casual cruelty. When somebody asked Shriver what his hobby was, he said he didn't need one. He had a wife. And when one of his kids got hurt in a Kennedy touch football game and started crying, Bobby Kennedy screamed at the kid: "you're a Kennedy and Kennedys don't cry!". Sarge screamed back: "he's a Shriver and he can cry if he wants to!"

by Anonymousreply 67September 29, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote] I never thought JFK was really handsome, yes...good looking...but he did have a great head of hair. His son, though...that was handsome. Junior was much better looking than his father.

At comparable ages, JFK, Sr. at 39+ months (see him above at the '56 Democratic Convention), & JFK, Jr. in the last months of his life, 38+ months, the old man had him beat in the looks department. Junior was losing his square jawline at this point; not so for his father.

by Anonymousreply 68September 29, 2021 2:39 PM

R68 tries and fails to convince that JFK was handsome.

AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 69September 29, 2021 2:46 PM

If there's such a thing as sexy crowsfeet JFK had them

by Anonymousreply 70September 29, 2021 3:29 PM

It's no secret that JFK had Addison's disease and was given amphetamines by "Dr. Feelgood" to counteract the extreme adrenal fatigue. Those of you who enjoy meth know its impact on sex drive. He was also given massive doses of steroids--much higher than prescribed today. Considering he was roided up and on meth and had his finger on "the nuclear trigger," the sexual shenanigans were the least of it.

by Anonymousreply 71September 29, 2021 3:57 PM

R69 is quite the gaslighting troll.

by Anonymousreply 72September 29, 2021 4:01 PM

Was JFK cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 73September 29, 2021 4:02 PM

This is why the enemies of democracy don’t want a majority of females in office. They’re more difficult to blackmail for sex. They tend not to have sex with men in back of a limo, on the Capitol steps, in dark alleys where they can be recorded.

by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2021 4:18 PM

^ Unless, of course, you're the Honorable Kristi Noem Governor of SD...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 29, 2021 4:40 PM

Interestingly, except when he was very young, a skinny JFK wasn’t that great looking. The steroids filled out his face, which I think made him much more handsome.

I don’t know about ‘roid rage. If you read books about him, even those who aren’t fans, JFK wasn’t one to scream, yell, or go off on tirades. In fact, his ability to be calm and collected is why we didn’t invade Cuba during the missile crisis. And believe me, there were plenty of people for it.

by Anonymousreply 76September 29, 2021 4:46 PM

He was an alpha male. He gets to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 77September 29, 2021 4:48 PM

I've read too many JFK books to remember, and I can't recall any that failed to mention that the pre-presidential Kennedy was deeply admired and prized for his great looks.

by Anonymousreply 78September 29, 2021 4:52 PM

He was a nasty ass whore and got away with everything. His daddy was a alcohol runner, thats where they made their money. Basically a gangster

by Anonymousreply 79September 29, 2021 4:54 PM

He was hot. Sex appeal oozing out of every pore.

by Anonymousreply 80September 29, 2021 4:55 PM

R79, not everything.

by Anonymousreply 81September 29, 2021 5:31 PM

R79, in the definitive warts-and-all biography of Joseph P. Kennedy, The Patriarch, the author, David Nasaw, found not a single shred of evidence to support the long-held belief that Joe was a bootlegger.

by Anonymousreply 82September 29, 2021 5:34 PM

If you read Seymour Hersch's The Dark Side of Camelot, you'll never ever admire the Kennedys again. And no, Hersch is not some rightwing gossipmonger.

by Anonymousreply 83September 29, 2021 6:04 PM

I have, R83, and I still admire the Kennedys, at least the president. His was one of the lone voices of reason - including that of his brother - in the critical days of October 1962, and he firmly put the Democratic Party, and the nation, on the path to civil rights even though that meant repudiating the southern states whose support for him in 1960 won him the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 84September 29, 2021 6:24 PM

Joe had his daughter Rosemary committed AND lobotomized (botched), because he feared she was promiscuous. He wasn't embarrassed by his lothario sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 29, 2021 6:55 PM

But lobotomies weren't subject to the same opprobrium then as now.

by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2021 7:12 PM

R84 JFK and RFK gave only token attention to civil rights. It was in fact Sargent Shriver who pushed JFK to contact MLK. JFK and RFK didn't want to offend the Southern racists and risk losing their support in the 1964 election. They were solely interested in consolidating their power. And if you read the notorious Jackie Kennedy conversations with Schlesinger book, JFK and RFK's greatest interest in MLK was in listening to J Edgar Hoover's wiretaps of King's sex life and gossiping about them to Jackie.

by Anonymousreply 87September 29, 2021 7:17 PM

R63, Lem Billings had been orally servicing JFK since prep school.

After RFK died, Lem became alarmingly close to RFK, Jr., letting him crash at his apartment when Ethel banned him from Hickory Hill, supplying him with drugs, etc.

Whether or not Lem continued the oral servicing tradition with RFK, Jr. is questionable, but few would be surprised if he did.

Lem is dead and RFK, Jr. would never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 88September 29, 2021 7:26 PM

R87, I'm very well aware of the Kennedys' dragging their feet on civil rights. But as I pointed out, I'm equally well-acquainted with the fact that they knew they would NEVER have won in '60 but for the deeply segregationist Southern states. Notwithstanding the politically precarious choice, in the end, to their credit, they DID make the the right call.

by Anonymousreply 89September 29, 2021 7:30 PM

The middle name of Michael, Bobby's late son, was LeMoyne.

by Anonymousreply 90September 29, 2021 7:37 PM

Self serving. All of them.

by Anonymousreply 91September 29, 2021 8:33 PM

For those of you too young to remember, Democrats changed radically post-LBJ. Prior to his administration and his passing the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Bills and other Great Society legislation (pretty much still the only social safety net legislation beyond Social Security that's ever been passed in this country) , Southern Dems were racist conservatives but so were a healthy chunk of northern Dems. FDR was only one side of the party's political spectrum. Republicans were always money-grubbers but socially more progressive than many Democrats. That all changed after Dixiecrats realized LBJ had screwed them royally and they headed to Richard Nixon's Big Tent Southern Strategy.

JFK was not very liberal, RFK particularly wasn't. He'd been his daddy's hero Joe McCarthy's henchman. RFK only became an outright liberal following his brother's assassination. And he latched onto the anti-Vietnam War movement despite the fact he and his brother had been rabid hawks before. Was it a case of political opportunism or true belief? Hard to tell.

RFK may have been sincere in his transition to liberalism following the deaths of not only his brother but his rightwing father (whose 'Enforcer' he had always been), but I never trusted him. The Kennedys were all essentially power-mad opportunists. JFK accomplished nothing in his 3 years. Though he must have screwed 100 women. He had his priorities.

by Anonymousreply 92September 29, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote] RFK may have been sincere in his transition to liberalism following the deaths of not only his brother but his rightwing father

His father was a shell of himself after his 12/61 stroke, but he didn't die until 11/69, nearly 18 months after Bobby's passing.

[quote] JFK accomplished nothing in his 3 years.

Yet - even after squeaking to victory - his approval ratings were quite high at the time he traveled to Texas in 11/63.

by Anonymousreply 93September 29, 2021 8:54 PM

The Kennedys are summed up by one direct quote from ole Joseph P:

"It's not what you ARE that's important. It's what people THINK you are."

Ole Joe was a gangster, in business with the mafia since prohibition. It was him who made initial contact with Sinatra in 1958 for help from the mafia in getting his son elected to the Presidency. He stayed several days with Sinatra at his Palm Springs home, drinking copious amounts of Jack Daniels (Kennedy's don't drink), while being an absolute racist shit to the help and a brutal tormenter to the hookers provided. Sinatra is valet said he was the devil incarnate.

"It's not what you ARE that's important..... "

by Anonymousreply 94September 29, 2021 9:04 PM

"Kennedy's don't drink"

Are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2021 9:13 PM

[quote]His daddy was a alcohol runner, thats where they made their money. Basically a gangster

Prohibition was the most retarded thing the US ever did. Good for everyone who found a way to flout that stupid law and make money off of it.

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2021 9:17 PM

Wasn't Rev. Dr. MLK Jr. a horny rabbit, too, often participating in orgies, some recorded by the FBI?

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote]POTUS is entitled to all the pussy he can eat. Except.

Except what?

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2021 10:04 PM

Joan's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2021 10:26 PM

^ and a drunk

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2021 10:28 PM

Rose Kennedy considered sex was only for procreation, and once she'd had all the children she planned on having she and Joe never had relations again. She also believed marriage was for life, no matter how good or bad it was so no matter what or who Joe did she would have never considered divorcing him. She was perfectly fine with him getting sex from anyone he wished. She knew of and encouraged his long affair with his young secretary Janet Des Rosiers who eventually left him and went to work for JFK who was also fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2021 10:36 PM

Rose actually left Joe for a few weeks in 1919/20 while pregnant with fourth child, Kathleen. This was her first finding re Joe's true womanizing ways - she left her three small children, too. "Fuck this shit. I'm out!" Honey Fitz convinced her to go home after a few weeks, telling her she must lie in the bed she'd made.

She did threaten to divorce Joe, but not for the womanizing. Kathleen had announced her intention to marry Lord Fitzwilliam in 1948 while the family was together at the Greenbrier in WV. Rose made it clear to all that she would disown Kathleen, requiring everyone else in the family to do the same. Furthermore, she insisted that if Joe defied her, then she would seek a divorce confident the church would agree to it. Rose: Papal Cuntess with one hell of a defensive plan if someone challenged her to a game of hardball!

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] He stayed several days with Sinatra at his Palm Springs home, drinking copious amounts of Jack Daniels (Kennedy's don't drink), while being an absolute racist shit to the help and a brutal tormenter to the hookers provided. Sinatra is valet said he was the devil incarnate.

I read that book too, R94.

According to Sinatra's valet, old Joe liked to burn the breasts of the hookers with his cigar.

by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote] Rose Kennedy ... believed marriage was for life, no matter how good or bad it was so no matter what or who Joe did she would have never considered divorcing him. She was perfectly fine with him getting sex from anyone he wished.

My mom said that the "married for life" and "one-man woman" attitudes were cop-outs.

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2021 12:05 AM

I find JFK halfway attractive only in photos of him from his Presidency years, after his 1950s hollow-faced features had filled out; but that was only because of the effects of the steroid medications that he was taking for his various illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2021 12:25 AM

Anyone who does not believe John F. Kennedy was handsome needs to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist as soon as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2021 12:59 AM

Whether or not JFK Senior was handsome is subjective. JFK Junior was classically handsome, though.

I'm guessing that the posters who find him undeniably handsome are Baby Boomers. I'm not young, either.

by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2021 1:03 AM

Is this Lem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2021 1:05 AM

I heard this, but don't quote me.

When the Kennedy boys (the originals: Joe, Jack, Teddy) were young, their father pushed them to be the best they could be.

He pushed them to take risks.

We as modern American's can judge old Joe, but only if we want future historians to judge us on our behavior.

by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2021 1:08 AM

This is Lem . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2021 1:10 AM

Find a life, R106 and perhaps this discussion won't seem as important to you.

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2021 1:11 AM

It's the end of the month and R111 has exhausted all his meds again.

Hang in there, sweetie, Friday is October 1st.

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2021 1:15 AM

That's the best you got, R112?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2021 1:20 AM

JFK was popular because he was young with a young family. He was optimistic with his ask not what your country can do for you and he pushed space travel. It seemed to a lot of people that we had a bright future. The general public didn't know about his womanizing and we didn't really know anything until after he died and it all eventually came out.

by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2021 1:37 AM

R114 the media covered up for JFK, that would not have lasted

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2021 2:04 AM

R114, Plus, look who JFK and Jackie succeeded, boring Ike and Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 116September 30, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote]Prohibition was the most retarded thing the US ever did. Good for everyone who found a way to flout that stupid law and make money off of it.

And yet look at its drug laws. How's that working out for the little people?

by Anonymousreply 117September 30, 2021 2:34 AM

R116 is correct!

Jackie Bouvier Kennedy was all kinds of chic! A refreshing change from the old staid and dour Protestant matrons (Bess Truman and Mamie Eisenhower) who were previous first ladies of WH.

Pat Nixon was a bit less severe, and eventually did become FLOUS and made her mark.

Long story short WWII post war decade was over, people were yearning for something new, younger and fresher when it came to government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 30, 2021 2:36 AM

r117 that's another thread.

by Anonymousreply 119September 30, 2021 2:40 AM

Caroline, R35?

by Anonymousreply 120September 30, 2021 2:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 30, 2021 10:43 AM

From above DM linked article:

"During the West Virginia primary campaign, when Jack lost his voice, a speech therapist told him to write notes on a yellow legal pad instead of talking. Des Rosiers kept some of them and later sold them, creating publicity about some of the unusual instructions and comments. 'I got into the blonde,' was one."

Charming....

by Anonymousreply 122September 30, 2021 10:47 AM

I have always found that a high percentage of highly sexed men who identify as heterosexual are actually sexually fluid with either sex. It depends on the situation, the people involved, and how low the inhibitions are at any point in time. Get an oversexed straight man a little high and you'd be very surprised what or who he'll get up to.

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2021 10:49 AM

When the Kennedy daughters were in college and would bring female friends home for the weekend, old Joe was in the habit of slipping into their beds in the middle of the night and molesting them.

by Anonymousreply 124September 30, 2021 10:54 AM

As if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, Ms. Des Rosiers often gives a more sanitized version of events with Kennedy men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2021 10:54 AM

LBJ was no slouch. He once bragged that he bedded more females in his lifetime than all three Kennedy brothers combined.

by Anonymousreply 126September 30, 2021 10:56 AM

Speaking of LBJ, there's a story about he and Lady Bird visiting the Palm Beach estate. They were lounging outside in conversation with Rose and a few others late one morning when Joe came home from the golf course, a very young female caddy following him close behind. They spoke not a word as they entered the home together. Just minutes later, it began - loud moaning and other obvious sex noises. Rose and the others in close range, heard it all going down and carried on their conversation as if nothing was happening at all! I think Joe flaunted his sexuality in front of Rose as retribution for her cutting him off sexually. "Now listen here, Rose, this idea of yours that there's no romance outside of procreation is just plain wrong. If you don't change your mind about it, then I'm going to tell the Priest on you!"

by Anonymousreply 127September 30, 2021 11:51 AM

Rose got her revenge. When Joe displayed the initial signs of a stroke and members of the household staff wanted to call a doctor, Rose overruled them and told them to just let Joe take his usual nap while she went to play a game of golf.

By the time she returned home, Joe had suffered a full blown stroke that left him paralyzed and speechless.

by Anonymousreply 128September 30, 2021 11:57 AM

"I have always found that a high percentage of highly sexed men who identify as heterosexual are actually sexually fluid with either sex"

This is very true, because the main objective is getting off and they don't care how it's achieved. That's why Lem Billings was kept around without issue. He gave JFK great head and that's all that mattered

by Anonymousreply 129September 30, 2021 1:15 PM

After JFK died, Lem bragged that he serviced JFK in the White House shortly before he and Jackie left for Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 130September 30, 2021 1:21 PM

Frank Saunders, Rose's chauffeur, was hired just after JFK took office and he remained until Joe died. He wrote that he showed up at the Cape for his first day of work in the evening shortly before JFK arrived with all his entourage that wakes evening. He introduced himself to JFK, who requested a glass of milk to drink. He then gathered the President's things to take to his room in the big house as JFK and Lem were in the room sitting on the bed, Lem bouncing up and down on it. He asked the maid who the other man was, and she replied"Oh, that's just Lem. He and Jack have been friends for years. You'll see a lot of him." She then confided"I think Lem sleeps with Jack more than Jackie does!"

Torn Lace Curtain - Frank Saunders

by Anonymousreply 131September 30, 2021 2:47 PM

I forget if it was on DL or elsewhere, but I recall a story about the young Kennedy brothers, Lem and some of their friends vacationing or on holiday somewhere and RFK walked in on Lem orally servicing JFK and simply walked past as it was nothing out of the ordinary (possibly the situation was reversed with JFK discovering RFK getting the deed done).

by Anonymousreply 132September 30, 2021 2:51 PM

R130 link please - never heard this

by Anonymousreply 133September 30, 2021 7:32 PM

JOE!! Mutha Fucka stuck me, too!

by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2021 10:42 PM

R134 everybody fucked you, Pam, including Jackie's paramour Gianni Agnelli

by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2021 11:07 PM

He was a sex addict. Mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2021 11:13 PM

This woman made herself a party to this man’s infidelity. The is neither excuse nor justification for this, not even a viable explanation. By the way, I’m a horny gay man who likes his hookups, but NOT with married men. That open relationship excuse they hand out is a load of crap. You took vows of fidelity before g-d.

by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2021 11:28 PM

[quote] What a horny rabbit JFK was

Yet he only had three children while his brother RFK had 11. So which one was the horny rabbit.

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2021 11:32 PM

Jackie had five pregnancies. And as she was only 34 when Jack died, it's likely there would have been more had he lived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2021 11:44 PM

Reading the more credible biographies of JFK, you find that the guy was in constant pain from childhood. So many health issues.

Given this, I feel a whole lot more compassion for him. He could have become a chub, a druggie, an alkie etc.

by Anonymousreply 140October 3, 2021 1:06 AM

He was a product of his times, class & his father when it came to women, but everything I’ve read - even from critical writers - show him to be incredible company.

by Anonymousreply 141October 3, 2021 1:13 AM

I wonder how long JFK would've lived if he'd had a natural lifespan. He was a very sick man for most of his life.

by Anonymousreply 142October 3, 2021 2:10 AM

R137

Oh please!

When Scarlett O'Hara quipped that marriage was "fun for men you mean", even then everyone got her drift.

There has always been a double standard in marriage. For men it was lads will be lads, but women were another matter. From kings on down to common peasants despite whatever a particular religion spelled out in marriage vows or whatever, married men committed adultery all the time.

Eleanor Roosevelt put up with FDR not being able to keep his tackle confined to marriage bed, and she wasn't alone then nor now on that score.

by Anonymousreply 143October 3, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]but Jack was said to take elevator from the family residence with a female assistant and be done with her by the time it reached the ground floor. Less than two minutes?

It's not how long you're in there, it's what you engage in before you go in there. That's what good in bed means. Get it up, get it in and get it out = N/G

by Anonymousreply 144October 3, 2021 2:36 AM

Women stray, too. They're just a lot more sneaky about it. Several books have claimed that Jackie had other men. One I read years ago even hinted that Rose had a side piece! No. I don't remember the book or author, but I know I read it.

by Anonymousreply 145October 3, 2021 2:37 AM

Sure, R145. I'll bet Jackie had ten men a day, NOT.

by Anonymousreply 146October 3, 2021 2:49 AM

R145

Like many other Irish women Rose Kennedy had a rather parochial view of sex FWIU. A decent woman only let her husband near her to have children, and that's all.

So idea of Rose Kennedy having a fancy man is laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2021 2:51 AM

JFK sounds like an Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2021 3:34 AM

The story goes Jackie had miscarriages due to the STDs she caught from Jack.

by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2021 3:42 AM

Jackie smoked two packs a day, that's probably why she had the miscarriages. In her defense, the dangers of smoking while pregnant were not fully understood back then.

by Anonymousreply 150October 3, 2021 4:09 AM

I'm rather skeptical about such claims: given the enormous amount of prescription drugs and pain killers he's on, it's more likely he would prefer a hot bath than a hot session in the sheets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 3, 2021 4:09 AM

Pill Head alert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 3, 2021 4:16 AM

I’ve often thought about that, too, R142. It’s surprising that none of the naturally surviving children of Rose, who died in her 105th year, ever came anywhere close to her longevity. Only Jean, who died at 92, made it into her 90s.

by Anonymousreply 153October 3, 2021 7:21 AM

R150. I doubt smoking caused the miscarriages. So many women smoked during pregnancy

by Anonymousreply 154October 3, 2021 1:30 PM

Jackie Kennedy was easily a two to three pack per day smoker, Newport and Salem were brands. She literally was a chain smoker though you'd never know it. Jackie Kennedy made use of her powers as FLOTUS to make sure pictures weren't taken of her smoking, nor was it mentioned in print

Moderate to heavy smoking has been linked to miscarriages and still births. As with cancer related to smoking everyone is different. How one woman is affected by smoking may not always follow for another. But within a given family (such as sisters) things may and often are closely related. Just as we see now family medical history plays a role in some cancers.

Jackie's sister Lee also smoked like chimney and her daughter was born premature.

OTOH Jackie and Lee’s mother, Janet, ever had trouble carrying a pregnancy to term. In fact, after she married Hugh D. Auchincloss, she gave birth safely to a daughter and a son when she was 39 and 41, which was old in the 1940s. But Janet Auchincloss didn't smoke or did so far less than her daughters.

Jackie Kennedy Onassis didn't fully give up smoking until early 1994 after pleas from her daughter Caroline. This was after Mrs. Kennedy Onassis had been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins' lymphoma, but was too late as Jackie O died in May of that year.

People like to gossip that it was the hair dye used on Mrs. Kennedy Onassis that caused or at least contributed to the cancer that killed her. My money is on decades of heavy smoking....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 3, 2021 1:55 PM

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that smoking contributed to her premature death.

by Anonymousreply 156October 3, 2021 2:01 PM

Now she'll be the best remembered Anne Tyler Davis Martin.

by Anonymousreply 157October 3, 2021 2:03 PM

Jackie Bouvier was twelve (12) years younger than JFK, and knew all about his philandering ways before she married him. But JB came from a world where it was accepted that men did just that, and it was largely accepted.

If it all sounds like something out of film "The Women", well that is pretty much how things were. Like Mary Haines married women from certain social classes didn't make a fuss over a wandering husband unless they wanted to cause plenty of trouble.

Indeed Janet Lee Bouvier finally got fed up with her philandering but also abusive husband and got a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 158October 3, 2021 2:06 PM

Michel Patrick King styled Bunny McDougal's family after the Kennedys, the episode where Charlotte kissed that gardener is the example.

by Anonymousreply 159October 3, 2021 2:10 PM

R159, I don’t see it. Trey was a milquetoast and close to his mother, very unlike the Kennedy brothers, who were not close to their mother. Maybe Bunny McDougal’s personality was close, but Rose Kennedy was very religious and pious. She went to church daily.

by Anonymousreply 160October 3, 2021 2:20 PM

R153

Joseph Jr. - Killed in action WWII, aged 29

John Fitzgerald - Assassination , aged 46

Rosemary - died aged 86

Kathleen - died airplane crash, aged 28

Eunice - died aged 88

Patricia - died aged 82

Robert Francis - Assassination, aged 42

Jean - died aged 92

Edward - died aged 77

Thus of all Rose Kennedy's children the females lived long enough lives. No, they didn't reach >100, but Jean hit 92, while her sisters all made it into their 80's. Not bad innings...

Of the boys things were worse: two murdered by assassination. and one died in plane crash during war time. Only Edward managed to live a natural life dying earlier than is sisters at 77, but females tend on average to have longer lives than males.

Mary Josephine Hannon Fitzgerald (Rose's mother) lived to age 98. Her husband Michael Hannon only lived to age 67, dying from pneumonia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 3, 2021 2:23 PM

R160

Bunny McDougal was nothing like the pious Catholic Rose Kennedy. Rather that character was a representation of old school WASP women.

Indeed Trey's impotence and rest of the dysfunctional word of the McDougal family was another jab at WASP families. Money and breeding they may have, but there is often enough material to give a small army of analysts lifetime employment.

No pious Catholic mother would walk in on her adult son having a bath, then sit there while he bathed having a chat about his day.

by Anonymousreply 162October 3, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote]But JB came from a world where it was accepted that men did just that, and it was largely accepted.

WEALTHY men did that. Especially men from wealthy old families - they marry a woman with a pedigree to breed their children, and have something on the side for fun. Yes, Jackie married into that world, and knew that. With average Joes - working class, middle class, upper middle class - it was not acceptable or tolerated. Don't let Mad Men reruns go to you head.

by Anonymousreply 163October 3, 2021 2:36 PM

R161, those numbers still are a far, far cry from 104.5 years.

[quote] Mary Josephine Hannon Fitzgerald (Rose's mother) lived to age 98.

In fact, she survived JFK. Although she never knew of his death.

by Anonymousreply 164October 3, 2021 2:38 PM

[quote] JFK Junior was classically handsome, though.

He had horrible hair. If he wanted to he couldn't have had it done in a Jackie bouffant.

by Anonymousreply 165October 3, 2021 3:12 PM

^could've, not couldn't

by Anonymousreply 166October 3, 2021 3:12 PM

R165, According to SJP, running her hands through JFK, Jr.'s hair was extremely pleasurable @ :40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 3, 2021 3:29 PM

JFK Jr looked like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 168October 3, 2021 3:30 PM

Jackie smoked Newports? That's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 169October 3, 2021 3:34 PM

R155, Photos of Jackie smoking while pregnant with Patrick in 1963.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 3, 2021 3:44 PM

Smoking while pregnant isn't good, check. But, R170, my mother and all of her friends smoked while pregnant in the 1950s and 60s. Nicotine is a very powerful drug, I wonder what withdrawal is like for the fetus too...none of it is good.

by Anonymousreply 171October 3, 2021 3:49 PM

JFK Jr had horrible hair? Must be Opposite Day on DL. He had amazing hair until the day he died.

by Anonymousreply 172October 3, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote]He had amazing hair until the day he died.

Not the back part R172.

by Anonymousreply 173October 3, 2021 5:37 PM

You're not a hairstylist, are you, R173?

by Anonymousreply 174October 3, 2021 5:45 PM

R173, you’ll need to post proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 175October 3, 2021 5:47 PM

Dude had an IUD with call waiting.

by Anonymousreply 176October 3, 2021 5:48 PM

Our mother was a chain smoker and all 3 of us were born and survived into our 70s (and still going strong).

It was the STDs she caught from JFK that caused the miscarriages.

by Anonymousreply 177October 3, 2021 7:38 PM

JFK had STDs going back to WW2

by Anonymousreply 178October 3, 2021 8:29 PM

JFK was circumcised at age 18 in 1935 due to having contracted a venereal infection.

by Anonymousreply 179October 4, 2021 1:59 AM

R40, the Kennedy woman are worse than the Kennedy men. They want our perfect sperm.

They want our perfect DNA. These women

by Anonymousreply 180October 5, 2021 4:30 AM

JFK was not the picture of health as a child, teen, young adult nor grown man.

It does seem likely JFK caught something as a young man in college (STD). This was before penicillin was available to general public (that wouldn't happen until after WWII). As things stood first American wasn't treated with the new wonder drug until 1942.

Nasty as it sounds remember STDs were far more common post WWII (and after penicillin became available). There were treatments like sulfa drugs, but they always didn't give 100% cure rate.

A female may look clean and healthy, but as many a mother then warned their sons "you'll never know what you'll catch".

Of course this went both ways; as discussed in another DL thread Bea Arthur caught a dose of clap or something during her WWII military service. The disease and or treatment left her barren, and got her a dishonorable discharge as well IIRC.

Use of condoms would have protected young JFK as any other man. But ever randy John Kennedy wasn't one to plan ahead...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 5, 2021 4:56 AM

At one time most or nearly all states in US required those seeking a marriage license to have blood tests for STD (mainly syphilis).

This requirement did not end until starting in 1980's, so JFK and Jackie Bouvier likely had to have such tests before they got a marriage license. That their wasn't any sort of delay and marriage license was issued without any bother tells whatever it was people think JFK had, it wasn't syphilis.

Imagine being the one to tell Jackie Bouvier wedding plans would have to be placed on hold while her fiancé underwent a course of treatment after picking up some nasty woman's disease.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 5, 2021 5:07 AM

Tuinal sounds like my kind of drug!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 5, 2021 5:12 AM

It's crazy to think now, but smoking was advertised as being good for you when pregnant. This article even has ads for what brands doctors smoke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 5, 2021 5:16 AM

R184, She looks like Rose Marie.

by Anonymousreply 185October 5, 2021 5:21 AM

One of reasons tobacco companies were forced to pony up huge settlements was because they all knew how harmful smoking was, their own internal research proved it. This going back to WWII time if not before, and subsequent studies kept saying same.

Big Tabaco wasn't alone in this however. During run up and all through WWII cigarettes and smoking was heavily promoted and encouraged. US military men and women were given free or heavily discounted cigarettes like candy. Tabaco was promoted to steady nerves, deal with hunger pangs, etc..

it wasn't just men in military either. There was a huge PR campaign stateside promoting cigarette smoking during 1940's as well. Worse for first time in American history there was a concerted effort to get women not only smoking, but to do so in public by lessening the stigma.

In film after film made in 1940's men *and* women smoked. Bette Davis had few roles during that time when she wasn't basically chain smoking.

By 1950's into 1960's America had a building health crisis; rising rates of cardio vascular disease and various cancers. The first was result of all that rich food eating as rationing was ending and plentiful times returned. People were consuming massive amounts of red meat, unhealthy fats, etc...

Rise in certain cancers like lung, throat, etc... were linked to smoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 5, 2021 5:31 AM

Hilarious that Jackie smoked Newports.

by Anonymousreply 187October 5, 2021 5:40 AM

Supposedly, Jackie smoked Salems, another brand of menthol cigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 5, 2021 5:44 AM

Having never smoked don't get the Newport thing.

by Anonymousreply 189October 5, 2021 5:51 AM

Newport is a harsh menthol cigarette that's as stereotypically ghetto as malt liquor and fried chicken. This is fairly common knowledge.

It's the last cigarette brand you'd expect an upper-class white woman like Jackie to have smoked.

by Anonymousreply 190October 5, 2021 5:59 AM

R190

Thanks for the information. As don't smoke, nor hang around with poor ghetto people can assure you had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 191October 5, 2021 6:11 AM

r191 the Newport thing is fairly common knowledge, as I said. You don't have to know any poor ghetto people to be aware of it. Maybe it's a generational thing.

by Anonymousreply 192October 5, 2021 6:16 AM

When I did smoke cigarettes, I usually smoked Marlboros (both reds and lights), but did try other brands. I did try Newports and didn't find them to be harsh. Dunhills (comes in a gold/red box, looks classy) were surprisingly awful.

The marketing (ads) for Newports is definitely not geared to an upscale market.

by Anonymousreply 193October 5, 2021 6:24 AM

Maybe Newport had a different brand identity in Jackie's era. Since the 1990s at least, Newport = "ghetto." "Respectable" white people who favor menthol will smoke Marlboro Menthol or Camel Menthol because they don't want to be associated with the Newport brand stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 194October 5, 2021 6:26 AM

R187, Maybe she just liked the name.

by Anonymousreply 195October 5, 2021 11:43 AM

You never read much about Joe, Jr's sex life in the many books written.

by Anonymousreply 196October 5, 2021 11:31 PM

Does that mean he's gay by DL standards, R196?

by Anonymousreply 197October 5, 2021 11:34 PM

Or, R197, it's because he only lived to the age of 29, the last 3 years of which were spent in war.

by Anonymousreply 198October 5, 2021 11:52 PM

If JACKIE WAS STILL ALIVE, would you storm her residence and DEMAND that she lose the tobacco weed?

by Anonymousreply 199October 6, 2021 12:19 AM

I Jackie were still alive, she'd be 92 years old. I would let a 92 year-old woman smoke cigs wherever and whenever she felt like it.

by Anonymousreply 200October 6, 2021 12:34 AM

R138

It's thought that JFK's VD gave Jackie chlamydia which caused her to have the two miscarriages she did.

They could have had more kids were it not for Jack's whoring around.

by Anonymousreply 201October 6, 2021 1:55 PM

R153

Some of the Kennedy deaths by airplane were preventable, as I'm sure you know. Chalk it up to rich kid impatience.

Joe was warned against flying on the mission because of faults in the plane's wiring, but he was competing with JFK who had just won acclaim for his heroism in the Pacific.

Kathleen "Kick" was warned not to fly in a storm, but she just had to reach Daddy after a late lunch in Paris.

And JFK Jr. should not have been flying that late at night.

by Anonymousreply 202October 6, 2021 1:58 PM

R202, I limited my comment to Rose's surviving children - the ones who died naturally. And none of them came close to her longevity ... or even that of HER mother.

by Anonymousreply 203October 6, 2021 2:08 PM

RFK did not f**k around. He was a very religious man. Rumors about MM are unfounded.

And Joe Sr. did not get Rosemary lobotomized because of fears of her promiscuity. It was because she was becoming violent towards her caregivers in her early 20s. Doctor friends of his said lobotomy would cure her.

by Anonymousreply 204October 6, 2021 2:09 PM

Correction to R204:

RFK did not fuck around as MUCH as his brothers. He was a very religious, but strayed outside of his marriage. This has been corroborated.

by Anonymousreply 205October 6, 2021 3:08 PM

R205 Damn right.

by Anonymousreply 206October 6, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote]RFK did not f**k around

When was the last time someone on the DL was so timid they couldn't spell out FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 207October 6, 2021 3:53 PM

R205, There have been too many credible witnesses coupling RFK and Marilyn over the years for it not to be true.

Religious people can still be womanizers, cheaters and bad husbands. RFK was a ruthless SOB, again well documented.

Rosemary was, indeed, displaying signs of aggressive behavior and Joe and Rose were concerned about her becoming promiscuous. Joe was talked into having her lobotomized, but it tragically went awry and the family created the fantasy that she was mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 208October 6, 2021 3:54 PM

Photos of a very young JFK show he was attractive in a Boston-Irish-Young-Matt-Damon kind of way in his 20s, but after that he lost his looks. I've never found him handsome as a president.

I think it was just that he was so much younger than past presidents and practically any other politician on Capitol Hill that he looked hot by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 209October 6, 2021 4:06 PM

R208, maybe, but, by all accounts, they didn't meet until May 19, 1962 the night of the (early) 45th birthday bash at the old MSG, so their "affair" could only have lasted a few brief months.

by Anonymousreply 210October 6, 2021 4:07 PM

What are you talking about, R208, I said RFK DID runaround on his wife.

Doesn't everyone know that Mary Jo Kopechne and the Boiler Plate Girls were BOBBY's girls, not Ted's? Ted wasn't sleeping with Mary Jo Kopechne, it was Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 211October 6, 2021 4:10 PM

[quote] Photos of a very young JFK show he was attractive in a Boston-Irish-Young-Matt-Damon kind of way in his 20s, but after that he lost his looks.

To each his own, but I'll never understand how anyone can look at him in 1956, just 4 years before his election, and also at an age his son never reached, and not see a very timeless, handsome man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 6, 2021 4:16 PM

[quote] Ted wasn't sleeping with Mary Jo Kopechne, it was Bobby.

Link, please.

by Anonymousreply 213October 6, 2021 4:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214October 6, 2021 4:25 PM

My bad, R214. I should’ve been more specific. A reputable link, please.

by Anonymousreply 215October 6, 2021 4:35 PM

Young Joe Kennedy Sr. wasn't bad looking either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 6, 2021 5:17 PM

RFK and Jackie fucked, too! I guess he was consoling the poor widow.

by Anonymousreply 217October 6, 2021 5:18 PM

Joseph P Kennedy was an evil snake, R216

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 6, 2021 5:25 PM

^ He sure was, but he was top bunny of the horny rabbit dynasty

by Anonymousreply 219October 6, 2021 5:36 PM

FYI r209 Matt Damon does not have any Irish ancestry.

by Anonymousreply 220October 6, 2021 5:53 PM

Everyone who met the old man for the first time commented on his extraordinarily unsettling stare. His eyes pierced right through, compounded by the framing of those eyes with the glasses.

Young JFK in color.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221October 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Mary Jo Kopechne wasn't Teddy's girlfriend. A woman named Cricket was. She was at the party with him and the rumor was she escaped the car but neither of them knew Mary Jo was in the backseat. She'd fallen asleep there. They were all drunk.

by Anonymousreply 222October 6, 2021 10:51 PM

Despite her years-ago college grad picture by which she became forever identified, MJK was hardly a glamour girl. With all the options they had, I doubt either of the Kennedy brothers would've been interested in her as a fling partner.

by Anonymousreply 223October 6, 2021 11:31 PM

Ha ha R223, you really don't know straight men, do you?

by Anonymousreply 224October 6, 2021 11:47 PM

Yeah, by the looks of the two of them, Bob was not nailing her.

by Anonymousreply 225October 7, 2021 12:08 AM

I don't believe RFK slept around. He was a very religious man -- in a way that Joe Sr. was not.

JFK, Teddy, Joe Sr., and Joe Jr. were the horndogs.

by Anonymousreply 226October 8, 2021 1:40 PM

One of the things you have to understand about the Daily Mail is that it is run by right-wing loons.

They gave favorable press to the Orange blancmange despite his utter incompetence.

So, yes, they will smear the liberal Kennedys and any Democratic-affiliated people to kingdom come. Mary-Jo's family said they were appalled by the insinuations that she and Teddy were having an affair. They said she was not "that kind of girl" and in 1969 that meant something.

by Anonymousreply 227October 8, 2021 1:44 PM

R226, In addition to RFK's affair with Marilyn, he also managed to fit in Claudine Longet, Lee Remick, Kim Novak, Rosemary Clooney and even his brother's widow, Jacqueline.

by Anonymousreply 228October 8, 2021 2:22 PM

R227, Mary Jo Kopechne died one week before her 29th birthday in 1969.

Does anyone really believe she made it through the swinging 60s with her virginity intact?

by Anonymousreply 229October 8, 2021 2:30 PM

R229, I can't speak to the chastity of MJK, but it's quite wrongheaded to think that the "swinging" '60s applied to all young people. Since it really didn't become to "define" the decade until its latter years, I'd even wager that it didn't apply to most, especially women.

by Anonymousreply 230October 8, 2021 2:53 PM

R230, You really need to do some research, you're embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 231October 8, 2021 3:03 PM

R231 eldergay here - I actually lived through the Swinging Sixties and the number of swingers has been vastly overestimated.

by Anonymousreply 232October 8, 2021 3:26 PM

R232, Maybe where you grew up they were, but not in major American cities, and certainly not for an attractive blonde born in 1940 and who worked in NYC and DC for a famous United States Senator with the surname Kennedy and all that entailed.

Mary Jo was a red blooded, good looking girl who liked to have fun and that included partying, liquor and men. That wasn't a Tupperware party that weekend on Chappaquiddick. Those women were there to have fun and the majority of the men there that weekend were married and they left their wives home.

The other women there that weekend have remained silent for the most part, but the one whose last name is Keough has said that it's ludicrous that Mary Jo has practically been canonized since 1969. She was a normal, fun loving girl and no saint and there's nothing wrong with that.

Not only am I also an eldergay(69), I am a Massachusetts native and clearly recall the Chappaquiddick incident in July of 1969 and much of the reportage since.

What helped to usher in the swinging 60s was the popularity of the pill in 1962, followed by the invasion of The Beatles in 1964, which changed society drastically, including music, fashion and attitudes among the youth in this country.

by Anonymousreply 233October 8, 2021 4:40 PM

For decades, the media has used that same old graduation photo of Mary Jo whenever she's written about.

This is actually what she looked like around the time of her death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 8, 2021 5:09 PM

The "swinging 60s" didn't start swinging until after the pill became readily available. That's what changed women's attitude about sex

by Anonymousreply 235October 8, 2021 5:13 PM

R235, Do your homework, honey.

"The drug's impact was immediate and immense. By 1962, well over one million American women were taking oral contraceptives. By 1964, the pill had become the most popular form of reversible birth control, a position it retains today both here and abroad."

by Anonymousreply 236October 8, 2021 5:37 PM

The ‘60s - as is now recalled in popular culture - didn’t begin until later in the decade. And then in only discrete pockets of America. Anyone who says otherwise was either not alive then or is misremembering.

by Anonymousreply 237October 8, 2021 5:46 PM

[quote]In addition to RFK's affair with Marilyn, he also managed to fit in Claudine Longet, Lee Remick, Kim Novak, Rosemary Clooney and even his brother's widow, Jacqueline.

Don't forget Rudolf Nureyev!

by Anonymousreply 238October 8, 2021 5:59 PM

[quote]Rosemary was, indeed, displaying signs of aggressive behavior and Joe and Rose were concerned about her becoming promiscuous. Joe was talked into having her lobotomized, but it tragically went awry and the family created the fantasy that she was mentally retarded.

She was mildly developmentally delayed due to preventable oxygen deprivation when she was born, but she was smart enough to write coherently and keep a diary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239October 8, 2021 6:07 PM

@r236, "[R235], Do your homework, honey. "

Kiss my ass, sugar, what did I say that was wrong? Everything you wrote confirmed what I said. Now, go make yourself useful and make me a sandwich

by Anonymousreply 240October 8, 2021 6:27 PM

She was a slut and not some victim...

by Anonymousreply 241October 8, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] I don't believe RFK slept around. He was a very religious man -- in a way that Joe Sr. was not.

Religious men sleep around all the time. Jim Bakker, Justin Bieber's pastor, MLK, Jimmy Swaggart, etc., ad infinitum. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 242October 8, 2021 7:56 PM

These two were an important factor in the sexual revolution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 8, 2021 8:33 PM

R233 "the one named Keough" is Cricket, Teddy's sidepiece who was no doubt in the car when it went off the bridge.

by Anonymousreply 244October 8, 2021 8:39 PM

Kathleen was seeing a married man who also died in the plane crash. Rose believed her death was God's punishment for committing adultery.

by Anonymousreply 245October 8, 2021 8:59 PM

^Rose couldn’t be bothered to go to England and attend the funeral if her deaf daughter.

by Anonymousreply 246October 9, 2021 12:20 AM

Rose Kennedy was a nasty piece of work. Her children all had difficult relationships with her.

by Anonymousreply 247October 9, 2021 12:24 AM

The whole family was fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 248October 9, 2021 12:32 AM

Yes, Jackie talked about Jack not being loved by his mother.

by Anonymousreply 249October 9, 2021 12:36 AM

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 9, 2021 2:02 AM

I would've sucked both JFK and RFK's cocks, but not Teddy's

by Anonymousreply 251October 9, 2021 2:29 AM

It helps one’s memory to die young, R251. When he was younger, Ted was considered the handsomest of the three brothers.

by Anonymousreply 252October 9, 2021 4:12 AM

@r250, they could stand a bunch of Kennedys out on Cape Cod and with those teeth they could help guide the ships in at night

by Anonymousreply 253October 9, 2021 4:21 AM

You'd have to find them first, R251. Strong think vibe from young JFK in the pic at R221. Young Teddy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 9, 2021 1:21 PM

^^^TWINK vibe

by Anonymousreply 255October 9, 2021 1:22 PM

R254, Was that before or after he was expelled from Harvard for having another student take a Spanish test for him?

by Anonymousreply 256October 9, 2021 1:39 PM

"You'd have to find them first, [R251]."

Ahh, the old Irish tinymeat curse, I see

by Anonymousreply 257October 9, 2021 2:00 PM

Ted Kennedy in his initial Senate race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 9, 2021 2:27 PM

Teddy was the best-looking Kennedy. RFK looked like Bugs Bunny.

by Anonymousreply 259October 9, 2021 3:25 PM

I read somewhere that Papa Joe told all of his sons to fuck as many women as they could get their hot hands on. Told them to fuck them often too.

Gloria Swanson said that her first time with Papa Joe was practically rape. He stormed into her room and wasted no time in getting it in. I guess it wasn't too bad because she stayed in an affair with him for some time. She even visited him at home with Rose allegedly being none the wiser. (Or maybe Mama Rose didn't care about his flings much like Eleanor letting FDR "bother" other women.)

Joe Jr. was allegedly involved with the wife of one of his flying buddies.

by Anonymousreply 260October 9, 2021 3:29 PM

R258, Unfortunately, that became this . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 9, 2021 3:52 PM

R259, Joseph, Jr. was no slouch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 9, 2021 3:58 PM

[quote]When he was younger, Ted was considered the handsomest of the three brothers.

That's what Nixon said on the Today Show when Ted Kennedy was running against Carter in 1980. Nixon had an eye for good looking men.

by Anonymousreply 263October 9, 2021 4:36 PM

R263, And Pat Nixon had an eye for future Presidents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 9, 2021 5:49 PM

Yes, R264, Pat sure had great taste in future presidents.

by Anonymousreply 265October 9, 2021 5:51 PM

Joe Jr. was better looking.

by Anonymousreply 266October 9, 2021 6:29 PM

I'm surprised JFK doesn't have any illegitimate kids out in the world.

by Anonymousreply 267October 9, 2021 6:48 PM

R267 that is surprising with all the screwing around he did during a period when the pill wasn't available and he apparently never wore a condom

by Anonymousreply 268October 9, 2021 6:52 PM

Joe Jr was indeed better looking than JFK, and he was supposed to be the first Irish president.

by Anonymousreply 269October 9, 2021 7:06 PM

LBJ sired at least one illegitimate child, a son who grew to look exactly like him.

I remember him appearing with his mother on "Geraldo" years ago, campaigning to get the son acknowledged by LBJ's estate.

Unfortunately, the son died not long after appearing on that program.

by Anonymousreply 270October 9, 2021 7:14 PM

^ I had never heard that story, so a quick google and... He sure does look like LBJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 9, 2021 7:30 PM

R271, The son died at 39 in 1990.

by Anonymousreply 272October 9, 2021 7:37 PM

Here's a younger LBJ. Give the photo just a second to load after you click.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 9, 2021 7:42 PM

^ He was always an ugly man with big dick face

by Anonymousreply 274October 9, 2021 7:46 PM

Yes, LBJ's face always exuded confidence.

by Anonymousreply 275October 9, 2021 7:51 PM

Actually attitudes about sex began changing about twenty years before pill arrived when penicillin became available to general public after WWII.

Leaving aside the shame, scandal and few other things pregnancy is a naturally self limiting condition. In nine months an infant is born and its mother can go about her life. Am not going to get into what happens to child in question...

There was an epidemic of STD syphilis running through USA that older drugs such as sulfa weren't very effective against. WWII didn't help matters as wars or anything else that causes mass movement of military generally favor spread of sexually transmitted diseases.

No, it isn't likely penicillin was sole cause of "swinging sixties" full stop. But ability to cure that disease coupled with way of preventing pregnancy removed two of the biggest fears about having sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 9, 2021 7:57 PM

My Bunghole!

by Anonymousreply 277October 9, 2021 9:08 PM

R228

Proof? The semen-stained dress? Then I don't believe you.

by Anonymousreply 278October 12, 2021 1:46 PM

I slept with JFK... and I was born in 1985.

by Anonymousreply 279October 12, 2021 10:53 PM

What an unfortunate looking 38-year old man. Especially in contrast to all the Adonises with whom he associated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 22, 2021 8:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!