Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter Porte really is so beautiful

They got his shirt off on the Peacock DOOL spinoff. Unfortunately he has to share the screen with a Spitting Image puppet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 2:17 AM

Does he have gay sex on the show?

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2021 2:17 AM

The sublime Porte.

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2021 2:21 AM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 2:21 AM

He's dead to me!

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote] Does he have gay sex on the show?

Unfortunately for him (and us), he only made out with Lisa Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Why do I imagine making out with Lisa Rinna would look like jumping on a waterbed?

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 3:41 PM

Years ago, we'd sometimes go to the Rockwell Table & Stage * here in Los Angleles where Pete would sometimes be among the cast. I thin he's a chorous boy at heart with a pretty decent voice. I believe he performed in other musicals at larger venues as well. He's not only hot, but seems like a really nice guy. Generous with his time as well. .. The sound in these amateur vids isn't very good, but fun.

(* Unfortunately, the Rockwell was another victim of COVID and is no more.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2021 6:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2021 6:10 AM

He gives me Clark Kent vibes. So hot, and even better - gay!

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2021 8:21 AM

He is yummy but did he have a nose job? It seems off

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2021 8:31 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2021 11:44 PM

He looks so perfect

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 12:03 AM

He did a gay Christmas movie last year "Dashing in December" that NOBODY tuned in to see.

I think it was a big dud.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 12:47 AM

R13 I watched it and enjoyed it. He and Juan Pablo Di Pace were great in it and it's always good to see gay actors in gay roles.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 1:36 AM

Dashing in December is what is it. The two prominent venues for this type of female fare are Hallmark and Lifetime. The movie Porte was in aired on the then-relatively new Paramount cable channel (formerly Spike). While it didn't get as many total viewers as the movies on Hallmark and Lifetime, it actually had the most viewers within the "miscellaneous" Christmas movies, which included all of the ones released by UPtv. It's still available on Amazon Prime with an audience rating of about 4.75 stars. So some people must like it.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!