Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fleabag

Started the second season (series) today. Damn, Andrew Scott is [italic]totes[/adorbs]! Olivia Coleman is perfect as the unlikeable stepmother.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 9:16 PM

I think I actually enjoyed the second season more than the first, which is always a nice surprise. The first season was good, but it was darker than the second. The second redeems the Fleabag character somewhat, if that's the right way to put it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 9:09 PM

Season One was very good.

Season Two was perfect, first word to last.

Phoebe Beaver-Snatch was wise to end it when she did.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 9:11 PM

There were so many little enjoyable touches in this show. One I always think of as a great one was how the camera (and us) are following her through her whole life, she let's us see pretty much everything, every sexual escapade she has. But then when she's with the priest she hits the camera away. That was really touching, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2021 9:15 PM

^oh and the bit in the café where it turns out the priest is aware she keeps looking at the audience, the only person who does notice it. That scene is a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2021 9:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!