Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blood Clots and Beyond

Very interesting question and answer session. It clarified for me the mechanics of how the vaccine works. A friend of mine just had the second Moderna shot and had a horrible reaction. He was in bed for 15 hours. I' never had anything like that for any vaccine I received over the years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Hi OP. I'll just go ahead and tell you your anti-vax propaganda is pretty useless around here.

See, this is a gay-centric site and gay men, as a demographic, have the HIGHEST VAX RATE of any demo in the western world. Over 90% are already vaccinated and the ones who aren't probably aren't going to so your propaganda isn't even needed to sway them.

See, the thing is, the HIV/AIDS crisis isn't too far back in gay history so gays, especially older gay men, are VERY VIGILANT about being informed on rampant viruses and the treatments to keep them at bay - such as vaccines.

If you get paid to post on gay spaces or if you just do go to gay sites for some kind of thrill it gives you; You need to pick better subject matter. I suggest researching Vivian Vance and coming back here with tidbits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2021 8:35 AM

Being morbidly obese will kill you too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 9:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!