Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Med Season 6 - Part 3

Not sure why, but the other thread is paywalled.

Lets try this again.

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2021 2:03 PM

Paywalled and not even 150 posts.

Just when it was getting good.

How weird.

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 5:04 PM

Ugh, Katie's inability to verbalize is annoying as hell. She talks like a 13 year old girl (It was a SHAT SHOW!). Malia is actually the most articulate, explaining why Lexi's behavior exceeded the typical bickering, which no one else seemed to be able to explain which is very strange, given the personal & abusive language that was used.

I'd bet a paycheck that there was no one on the other end of the phone when Lexi was talking into the phone after the big blow up.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2021 1:35 PM

So glad Lexi is gone and so glad they're not bringing back that speech impeded Insta-Ho.

Shandy found her moment to seize the spotlight and GRABBED IT! Talk about unprofessional. She must have been really hungover from the previous night's drunken binge.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote]Shandy found her moment to seize the spotlight and GRABBED IT! Talk about unprofessional.

That was very unprofessional - and very personal too. If Katie did the same thing, it's hard to imagine her reaming her out with the same ferocity. I think Sandy's pissed because she thinks Malia made her look bad after last season's Hannah vape pen debacle.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2021 4:10 PM

What did Sandy do?

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I don't mind a spoiler.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2021 6:50 PM

She bitched and screamed at Malia for not reporting David's injury. It looked very staged in order for her to get some airtime.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2021 9:58 PM

Management 101 - Never, ever discipline a subordinate in front of their subordinates. Not only is it humiliating for that manager, but it undermines the confidence the underlings have in both their direct manager and their manager's manager.

Shandy likes to give the impression that she's some kind of uber people manager, when in reality, she's a bumbling fool.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2021 12:42 AM

What happened this past Monday?

Everyone was locked out, so we missed the gossip!

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2021 9:26 PM

Shandy tried to back pedal after blowing up at Malia.

A bunch of Christian guests boarded the boat this week. One of them likes Katie and follows her around like a puppy dog.

Matt was freaking out cooking because Shandy was eating with the guests.

Shandy told Matt she didn't like dark fish meat he served her.

Mzi fucked up a bunch of things.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote] Shandy told Matt she didn't like dark fish meat he served her

Matt should have said to her, "Funny, I hear you never turn down ANY fish!"

She would have blown a gasket.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2021 12:08 AM

Dave and Lloyd are very attractive to me.

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2021 4:33 AM

I really like the crew from this season.

I think that deep down, they're all pretty decent people. Except for Lexi.

It would be nice to see them all again.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2021 4:42 AM

Can someone explain what's wrong with Lloyd?

Is it mental illness? Anxiety?

His behavior is very, very unusual.

I've never seen a seemingly normal person go from happy and sociable, to completely off.

It was disturbing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2021 4:51 AM

My favorite deck crew of all seasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2021 7:18 AM

Bravo showed the season with "Smashton" as the bosun this weekend and I'd take this season's bunch of people with anxieties, drinking problems, speech impediments, personality disorders (Lexi), chronic twerking and goofiness any day over that ship of douchebros with Ashton as The Asshole King. That season is just unwatchable with snotty Courtney as the only remotely likeable person.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2021 10:50 AM

[quote] Bravo showed the season with "Smashton" as the bosun this weekend

Me too!

There was this one really interesting scene where the gang goes out to party and Ashton gets really drunk. He is trying so hard to hit on Courtney, but at the end of the night he is totally shut down and rejected.

Then he goes back to his cabin that he shares with Kevin, and says "I'm tired of having to work so hard just to get my dick sucked."

When Ashton says this, he is shirtless and facing Kevin (who is on the bottom bunk) and seems to be playing with his dick.

It's weird, because I guarantee if Kevin offered to blow him, Ashton would have said yes.

Which makes me go back to the season when Ashton and Ross were roommates, and they became VERY close.

Ross was always admiring Ashton's body and they were always hugging and touching each other. I'm starting to wonder if Ross sucked off Ashton in their shared cabin, on those nights when Ashton didn't find a female to hook up with?

I'll bet they did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2021 4:49 PM

Ashton and Ross sleeping over at Ross' ex-girlfriend's house.

Just like the good old days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 3, 2021 4:50 PM

I just saw the episode with Captain Shandy screaming at Malia.

OMG. How unprofessional.

I think she feels like Malia is her girlfriend or something, that she is somehow entitled to yell at her like that.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2021 11:38 PM

Lloyd has a nervous breakdown on tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2021 12:34 AM

I think Lloyd just has pretty bad anxiety. I heard him mention something about not liking being surrounded by a lot of people.

I just don't believe this Lexi chick. Either she's ABSOLUTELY bonkers OR she's a really good ringer/actor. I've never seen behavior like that and my best friend was a bipolar cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2021 1:16 PM

R15 Blame the idiots on Twitter. 90 % of them complained about the mysogynist men on the show. That's why this year we have a bunch of uglies with anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2021 2:24 PM

What is going on with Lloyd? My guess is anxiety attack.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2021 2:24 PM

Matt is so fucking annoying. Of course he can’t stop talking about Lexi even though she’s finally gone now.

He looks like the kind of person who comes up to every new attendee of a sex party trying to fuck them before they realize he’s the resident troll.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2021 2:35 PM

I'd have sex with Matt.

Then again, I have low self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2021 6:15 PM

Matt has to continue to demonize Lexi because he's the one that amped up the conflict with her (even if she is a bitch on wheels), causing her to be fired and now the crew is feeling the downstream impacts due to the manpower shortage.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2021 6:32 PM

I didn't hear Matt talk about Lexi this episode? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2021 8:35 PM

He actually did talk about her, R26.

That's why Cortney started to cry.

Everybody was annoyed that Matthew was still talking about Lexi, even though she had been fired.

They wanted him to drop it.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2021 9:11 PM

Wow what a surprise about Lloyd's debilitating sickness--it was nothing. Lloyd is always going on about how "accepted" he is in this boat, and I'm starting to see where his old crew was coming from.

Listen, just like Danny on season 1, Lloyd may be a great person but that person will not be successful on boats. "Be a Wal-Mart greeter."

I also don't trust anyone who says "I'm ninety percent straight!" In response to homophobic bullying. That response is itself homophobic and shows you trying to distance yourself from the icky gays.

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2021 6:23 AM

R28 I don't think Lloyd has quite accepted his sexuality yet. Years of relentless homophobic bullying will do that to a person. Just give him time. He will probably come out as gay eventually.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2021 6:32 AM

This crew has a lot of issues - not the least of which is knowing when to stop drinking.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2021 10:48 AM

Lots of crews from BD got very drunk, but because they can't really go clubbing or do the fun stuff past crews did, it appears they're just slamming down booze for the sole purpose of getting black out drunk. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's just less fun than watching them get drunk & make fools of themselves in bars. Plus, I really think there is some genuine sadness & depression with this bunch that you didn't really see on previous seasons.

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2021 12:29 PM

I like this crew they seem to all respect each other and get along. Except for Lexi.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2021 2:18 PM

[quote] Plus, I really think there is some genuine sadness & depression with this bunch that you didn't really see on previous seasons.

I agree.

It's like seeing COVID-PTSD in action.

This age group really seems to be suffering from a lack of coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2021 3:19 PM

Wow, this last charter is a disaster.

The crew is down one deckhand and one interior.

Chef Matthew has a complete and total meltdown.

Katie is driven into the ground.

Lloyd comes back.

Now I understand the preview of the new chef coming in.

It's not because of Matthew's bad behavior. It's because he has a total fucking breakdown in the kitchen.

I don't know how this guy functions in real life.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2021 7:21 PM

There's my take on the episode in currently watching, which i think was last week's.

1. I was rolling my eyes so hard when David went into his dramatic "I'm upset but I'll never tell why!!!" Nonsense, and I loved that it ended up being he was Sandy at Maria yelling at him lmao

2. Malia is a terrible manager. I don't like her but I don't hate her. She's a typical Christian goody two shoes /wild Catholic girl. Passive aggressive times ten, and will be the first to tell you at length why she should win the Most Humble award.

3 Matt is a disgusting freak, he is toxic.

4 Courtney is much more of a drunk bitch than she portrays herself, and she portrays herself as a really drunk bitch so that's impressive. She is another one who must be the center of attention but like to pretend that she doesn't.

5. Lloyd continues to be a totally socially awkward loser. He sound like the unpopular kid who somehow got invited to a popular party, but now it's ending and he's trying frantically to keep the fantasy alive.

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2021 12:49 AM

Harsh R35!

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2021 3:02 AM

Lloyd is dating a woman now.

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2021 3:15 AM

Am I the ONLY person who thinks of ABBA when they see Courtney?

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2021 1:47 PM

That is so fucking disappointing to hear about Lloyd at R37.

The guy is a goddamned mess.

by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2021 2:37 PM

I don't disagree he's a mess, but he is on a reality TV show, not exactly a bastion of sound, mature, mentally stable types. I'd take Nervous Lloyd any day over the string of toxic, drunken douchebros they've had in the past

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2021 6:51 PM

I liked the cast overall, good to see them all get along. Except Lexi who was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2021 7:20 PM

To be fair, many BD have been vexed over complex breakfast orders; makes you wonder why they don't just do some sort of breakfast buffet/family style meal. I felt bad for poor Katie - she readily admitted that the staffing shortage was her fault, but who could blame her for wanting to be rid of that weird Delaney. I admire her self control in not just telling those people to shut the fuck up & go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2021 6:18 PM

*BD chefs*, that is

by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2021 6:18 PM

I watched the finale On Demand, and it was good.

Captain Sandy said that this was her favorite crew ever, and I can see why. It was my favorite crew, too.

It was an eclectic mix of personalities that somehow bonded and worked well together.

This might be one of my favorite seasons ever.

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2021 6:20 PM

Jemel Hill's husband was hot...too hot for her

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2021 9:52 PM

Definitely, R45.

That guy is really handsome. Nice body too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2021 10:03 PM

Jemele posted a whole bunch of cute photos on her Instagram, of both the yacht and the quarantine house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2021 10:12 PM

These guests are awful. Obviously a bunch of people who've never had a luxury vacation before, so they're trying to take advantage of everything they can in three days, because they know they'll never get the chance again.

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] These guests are awful. Obviously a bunch of people who've never had a luxury vacation before

Jemele has been on a previous season of Below Deck.

She's just playing the game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2021 12:59 AM

R48 WRONG

by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2021 9:24 AM

The new chef is obviously just there to help Mathew, just like Delaney was there to help interior.

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2021 9:41 AM

[quote]That guy is really handsome. Nice body too.

I was thinking that too! I kept wondering why that hot guy was married to that loud, booze swilling cow Jemele. At one point, she was sitting on is lap & I kept thinking his leg must be asleep by now.

Malia did a good job of redeeming herself this year & came off as one of the better (if not best) bosuns, though she was lucky to have a lot of low key people. I wonder how she would've done with a belligerent Riley, chauvinistic Bobby or some thin skinned bitch like Nico. Plus, her eagerness to please Shandy is just gag inducing.

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2021 11:40 AM

The new chef is obviously just there to help Mathew, just like Delaney was there to help interior.

Nope, it was for a very lame reason.

They brought the chef on board AFTER the last charter, so they could meet him and thank him for going into quarantine for four weeks, as a back up chef.

The poor guy quarantined in an apartment, unable to go out for FOUR WEEKS.

Sandy told the crew that he was going to join them for their final dinner together, but Matthew threw a tantrum. He said it "made him uncomfortable" to have the other chef joining them, and that he would "attack" the guy if he came to dinner.

So the poor guy came on board before the dinner, stayed for one beer, met the crew, and then was ushered off the boat. All because of Matthew.

It was such a weird and awkward scene. Especially because the guy seemed very nice.

[quote] Plus, her eagerness to please Shandy is just gag inducing.

In the final tip meeting, Sandy raved about Matthew and Katie, and then she choked up when talking about Malia and how proud she was of her.

HA!!!

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2021 1:54 PM

Sandy was probably “choking” on Malia’s pussy juices.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2021 2:51 PM

Sandy really wants Malia's pussy.

The heat between them is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2021 6:49 PM

The most boring season ever is finally over! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2021 2:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!