Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Police outnumber protesters at right-wing Capitol rally

Womp womp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2021 6:55 PM

What the fuck is that guy wearing? Barf

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2021 11:15 AM

^ That's his Davy Crockett coonskin hat. All the insurrectionists are wearing them this season

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 11:19 AM

Shoulda known better than to schedule it during football season.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 11:21 AM

It left a lot of egg on the face for CNN and MSNBC for promoting this as is anyone was going to it. Trump warned his followers beforehand that the rally was a “set up”.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 11:24 AM

When did he do that?

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2021 12:16 PM

The chief of staff to the Sec of Defense said that on Jan 6, Nancy Pelosi wanted the Congressional commissary to be re-opened asap. She said that shortly after the Ashley Babbit was shot.

If your first thought is 'when can I get a turkey sandwich?', you're not really that scared.

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2021 12:24 PM

I imagine there are more rioters from 1/6 who were arrested and/or in jail than showed up at this pathetic display.

by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2021 12:47 PM

Losers, all of them

by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2021 1:00 PM

Yeah, they couldn't hope for a better spokesman than that zitty moron in OP's video clip. American democracy right there, for you.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 1:58 PM

[quote]The chief of staff to the Sec of Defense said that on Jan 6, Nancy Pelosi wanted the Congressional commissary to be re-opened asap. She said that shortly after the Ashley Babbit was shot.

I'm sorry Gomer, but did you have a point?

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 2:05 PM

He looks like the bully in Christmas Story

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 3:04 PM

This is hilariously pathetic

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 3:08 PM

I assume everyone else is dead from COVID

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 3:08 PM

As much as I like to laugh at this bunch of losers and am glad nothing happened, because this was a flop it'll give the right wing outrage machine ammo to further downplay the 1/6 insurrection as just another tourist visit.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 3:13 PM

But only to their base. Most sane Americans have seen the videos and know it was anything but.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 3:24 PM

Let's put hundreds of police around the Capitol for a small group of protestors. Because those lawmakers are so fragile.

But let's leave our borders wide open so 3 million people can come here and give us Covid and take welfare $$ and sell drugs. No police or border patrol there.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 11:33 AM

Trump's magic wall is still there, right? Or isn't it working like he promised?

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote] Let's put hundreds of police around the Capitol for a small group of protestors. Because those lawmakers are so fragile. But let's leave our borders wide open so 3 million people can come here and give us Covid and take welfare $$ and sell drugs. No police or border patrol there.

"Border are wide open" is usually spouted by people who have never actually seen the border and know how the border patrol works. Of course the border is now blocked by Trump's wall, so no one can come over.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 1:36 PM

R10, they think we're going to play into their revisionist bullshit.

Meanwhile, scum like him would call for the deaths of all black, Hispanic or Muslims if even ONE of them did what all of those white trash terrorists did that day.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2021 1:46 PM

I’m sure a lot of them can’t afford to keep traveling to DC, plus there is something like 600 charged from January. I think this group is the part that aren’t extremists. They’re just your ordinary nutbags.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2021 1:51 PM

[quote]Let's put hundreds of police around the Capitol for a small group of protestors. Because those lawmakers are so fragile. But let's leave our borders wide open so 3 million people can come here and give us Covid and take welfare $$ and sell drugs. No police or border patrol there.

Oh, yes. All of these people are the reason dumb hicks in places like AL and MS are dying from covid. And "sell drugs"? Aren't you the assholes who believe in personal responsibility? I've never taken drugs. If you take drugs, it's on you, not the person selling you your meth. Why are you making excuses for drug abusers? Because you picture them as white in this case, right? If it were some black crackhead, you'd blame that individual for their drug habit, no doubt;

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2021 1:52 PM

Duh-I’m a insurrectionist

Are you a insurrectionist?

Let’s us duh-insurrect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]What the fuck is that guy wearing? Barf

A true believer wears something stupid on their head to emulate dear leader.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2021 1:59 PM

Some under cover agent got caught:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2021 2:07 PM

Just for laughs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2021 2:07 PM

R24? People knew there were going to be undercover in the crowd.

It's not like he was pretending to be with BLM and busting windows...like these assholes did.

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2021 2:10 PM

People are coming over the border? Great! We have crops to get in, we need agri-workers in huge numbers and the US can't supply them.

You anti-immigration fuckers are putting American businesses out of business with your border stupidity.

Donald's Magic Fence - haven't most of the replacement sections he had built been washed away in the rainy season by now? Or they've been cut through with basic tools?

Yeah, he was Mr. Border Moron when he first came to DC and he never got any smarter.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2021 6:37 PM

R18, don't feed the "our borders are wide open and giving us COVID" troll. Just ignore him like the rest of us do.

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2021 6:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!