Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Grealish is delish

Previous threads paywalled, so let’s continue here.

Pep is overloading Jack’s single braincell, and it’s only a month into the Prem. Is Spanish passion going to unlock Jack’s game, so England can reap the rewards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2021 2:35 PM

legs and ass pls

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 10:09 PM

R1 Jack’s social media team know what’s up..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2021 10:04 AM

Little sket really has ‘Never Tire’ written on her shirt!!🐇🔋🎰

Hoeing is a 24/7 lifestyle not just a job!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2021 10:16 AM

sorry to dlrs who support man c*ty (sorry on many levels like why don’t u love ur selves??) but wtf was that sorry excuse for the last game 😭

sterling’s offside goal. de bruyne hitting every defender and not being able to find the net right in front of him. cancelo’ poor shots constantly misfiring into his own teammates. grealish apparently going offline mid-half and forgetting who or were he even was

and meanwhile on the other side liverpool took three lovely juicy points in a graceful shutdown without even trying hahahaha

shitty have no shot at silverware this year and i love that for me (sad for jack tho)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2021 11:30 AM

Thicc as two short planks.

by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2021 12:53 PM

R5 and that’s just his calves.....

by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2021 3:47 PM

He would make the perfect camwhore. He absolutely loves being filmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2021 3:47 PM

Showing his underwear!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2021 3:57 PM

There's been a prevailing narrative in football media over the last 18 months that Jack Grealish is The New Gazza. Commentators continue to debate whether or not the comparison is accurate, but the talking point itself has very much stuck.

So far, the discussion has been confined to his on-pitch activity. But while Man City bosses have been very happy with their new signing so far, they are starting to wonder if the comparison might also apply more broadly.

While there's no immediate cause for alarm, it hasn't gone unnoticed that Jack has a fair bit of trouble turning down a party.

by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2021 4:06 PM

[quote] While there's no immediate cause for alarm, it hasn't gone unnoticed that Jack has a fair bit of trouble turning down a party.

Talk to a Villa fan or a Brummie, and you’ll inevitably get a story about Jack in the wild, crawling through the gutters on his arse and eyes spinning out of his head. It’s been that way more or less since he left school (at age 15/16). See, Jack was always the best player and the top dog at Villa, which meant he got the perk of getting away with murder in terms of his leisure time. Like an over-indulgent father, Dean Smith always turned a blind eye to Jack’s bacchanals of purple pills and fanny powder and whippits and fuck knows what else.

As for ‘cause for alarm’...well, sad to say but by now the damage is done, really. A decade of weekly partying and shagging about and getting blitzed is going to leave permanent effects. By this point, it’s pod-person behaviour for him *not* to go on a post-match bender, so fuck knows how he’s coping with the restrictions of a Top 6 Prem club where he’s technically not allowed to even look at or think about substances. I imagine his skin itches like mad when he isn’t playing or training, and that his already-hyperactive sex-life will kick into overdrive to make up for the lack of stimulants.

by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2021 8:00 PM

🦁 🦁 🦁....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 8:10 PM

@ R11

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 9:30 PM

Jack just has chemistry with anyone and looks hot doing anything ❤️ Universal cutie slut vibe

genuinely a cultural sex symbol and a reset

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 9:43 PM

As someone in one of the previous Grealish threads said it best: He's a turbo fuck boy.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 12:50 AM

£50m per calf yamnow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 10:37 AM

R9 if Jack is the next Gazza in the making, then Dean Smith is partially to blame. Man’s like an enabling drunk stepdad.

And that soon will catch up to Jack lookswise, even if he becomes a teetotaller from now. At around 30 years old, the repercussions of your youthful lifestyle bloom onto your face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2021 10:56 AM

Girl look at that body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2021 7:07 PM

love how jack always tends to wear a long sleeved undershirt below his footie kit cos he’s a ✨modest boi✨ who wants to cover up

and then proceeds to roll his already two-sizes-too-small booty shorts all the way up

Cartesian duality

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2021 8:23 PM

Jack vs. Messi in fifteen minutes. Who we got?

Maybe Jack will get lucky on the pitch like he did last game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2021 6:51 PM

No basket.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2021 6:56 PM

Argh, my usual entirely-legal stream is failing to buffer for me this evening, so atm I can’t watch any of the Prem games—no Jack’s beautiful arse bouncing or Hendo’s dick flopping☹️I’m a good person just horny why is this happening to meeer

Anyone got a working link?

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2021 7:20 PM

^^^ok I did eventually get a stream going after missing the first quarter, but I’ve only got one screen so it was a sadistic choice—I picked LFC-Porto (like someone who doesn’t have mental illness but does have morals and cares about their own wellbeing), so idk exactly how our favourite slutty bimbo princess is holding her own against Leo...

From a quick Twitter scan, I’m seeing that it’s 1-0 to PSG, and City are wasting a lot of chances firing into the crossbar and tapping it pointlessly around in technical circles. That’s what happens when you hire gorgeous morons and spoil them rotten, Pep! All the stats fanboys are gasping about how technically-brilliant the game is or whatever, but like do they realise you have to just win fucking points by whatever means necessary? And that most people only watch this shit for HD views of asses and tits shaking in thin silky material? (whether they admit and recognise that or not)

OT but if anyone cares LFC-Porto has kicked in and it’s pretty decent. Neither Milly nor Mané do much for me as people, but there’s no denying their acumen, and their little chippy goal was so clever. Easy to forget how quick and how present in a match Robbo & Trent often are too—perfect that they were made this season’s alternate Captains. Curtis Jones has made a few errors tonight, but he’s so cute and endearing and so young I instantly forgive him. And of course it is always a pleasure to hear Hendo barking and snapping and growling up the pitch all while he doesn’t stop ROONIN🙃(he’s older than me and he has kids—where does he get the energy??)

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2021 8:05 PM

Hot and delicious

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2021 8:57 PM

So after that absolute spanking at Lio’s hands City have now slid to third place in Group A hahahaha! Literally Club Brugge are a point ahead of them lmao

Jack’s still a 10 in all ways that matter....but for how long? Maybe he better get some more practise in rubbing on pole and assuming the position...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2021 9:04 PM

If I’m Jordan Pickford, I’m getting a bit nervy about how Stonesy keeps getting transfixed by Jack during training. For the Andorra game, Pickers will have to make sure Stonesy stays close at all times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2021 10:28 PM

If you want to be cured of Jack-lust (maybe it’s distracting you somehow, or your bf/husbear doesn’t like it), watch his cameo in the last five minutes of episode 17 of the watch/jewel trader YouTube channel Trotters. I came away with my crush firmly squashed.

The traders—absolute sketch as well as unattractive and shallow wideboys—travel from London to Manchester just to flog Jack some very cheap tacky bling that he surely does not need or want (he can afford the real deal now, and frankly no-one wants him for his drip). And it is the grimiest scene imaginable; the deal is literally brokered in the back of a random car that ferries Jack around (he’s still not allowed to drive) in the dark wet Etihad carpark, where no passers by can see. Jack is slurring some words and does not look his perky on-pitch self. It looks like the world’s saddest dr*gdeal honestly. Jack’s gf Sasha sits silent and stiff and pale in the back of shot the whole time, looking mortified and out of it.

Frankly, I’m shocked that City allowed this to remain online—guess this is standard behaviour in the eyes of Sauds, though....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2021 11:35 PM

^^^forgot to add that at no point in the exchange does Jack speak to or even look at Sash, let alone buy her some jewellery. She’s got to be a bought-off beard, right? He’s literally treating her worse than an abused dog.

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2021 11:37 PM

It's been taken down, but on Saturday against Chelsea, there was a play at the corner where a Chelsea player (not sure who but not Mount) tackling Jack and it looked more like he was trying to hump Jack rather than tackle him.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2021 12:23 AM

Here's a still shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2021 1:10 AM

R28 play whore games, win whore prizes👅

Azpilicueta was the lucky bloke btw. the funniest part is that he literally climbs on Jack’s back like a horny dog then Jack throws him off and looks around for help like???? but no one seems bothered that he just got near-violated in a capacity stadium🤷‍♀️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2021 1:11 AM

^^^if ever you meet someone who doesn’t know anything about football, just show them that foul without comment.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2021 10:34 AM

Thanks R30. Glad it's back up.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2021 11:52 AM

Azpilicueta is a lucky bitch

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2021 11:55 AM

The clip at R30 is why I love Life.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2021 1:04 PM

Dean Smith admitting to the local press that Villa relied too much on Jack for too many years, and now they regret letting him go without a fight. Oops bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2021 8:03 PM

Creepy fans stalking him to his Manchester flat and continuing online trolling have forced him & Sasha to move to a secret location (probably a posh secluded bit of Chester, with a gate if they’re sensible).

Mind you, it’s his own stupid fault. If you’re a celebrity who can’t keep your location private, you’re a fucking moron and you shouldn’t be allowed to use social media.

Btw anyone else find weird how Sasha has a great body and fantastic hair, but like no sexual energy and nothing attractive about her face? (almost like a very plain MTF?) She’s the anti-Jack in that respect. Many less famous and desirable footballers than him make it a priority to have really pretty or spicy-hot girlfriends. I guess he’s got smokeshow sidechicks that we don’t see, though. Or maybe he always wants to be prettier one in a relationship?

Now Sasha’s bagged her lucrative BooHoo deal and a topend modelling agency contract, she should shop around for an upgrade too. She needs a real man not a man-child, someone who will buy her a ring and publicly admit to being with her without a fuss or reluctance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2021 8:15 PM

That PSG performance was a shambles, which of course is the fault of Pep and the entire team not just one man. One does expect some sort of saving throw from one’s most expensive and ‘touted’ and dangerous player, though....

Jack had no shots on target, was caught offside twice, and lost four battles against defenders (players younger and stronger than Grealish by a good bit). Jack did at least manage to create two chances and put in a few tackles, but they were weak efforts that amounted to nothing because they happened in more or less useless areas.

Now he’s being trolled online by PSG players😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2021 10:19 AM

Wonder how he’s feeling about Southgate’s appointment of Ollie Watkins, the young Aston Villa forward whom Jack helped to bring up, to the England senior mens’ squad?

By now it’s clear Jack can trust Tyrone Mings to keep his dark nasty past shenanigans secret from the rest of the England team, but can he trust Ollie with the same? They’re not as close, after all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2021 7:58 PM

R38? I need some more detail on these dark, nasty, shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2021 8:26 PM

The way straight male sports journos rhapsodise in their match reports about Jack is so homoerotic that it’s actually hilarious. The language is so charged, almost like something Genet would have penned about a fellow inmate.

Surprisingly, even the bods at The Guardian can’t refrain from gasping epithet and fawning panegyrics, which you’d think they’d want assiduously to avoid considering the financial obscenity that was Jack’s dowry and that is his salary.

E.g. from the Sportsblog diaries of staff writer Barney Ronay, early last week:

[quote] Manchester City were still deep in the boiler room, seeing out a 1-0 lead in a game they had for long periods dominated to a strangulating degree. But there was time still for a round of hand-clasps, back-pats and buttock slaps, the most significant from his replacement Raheem Sterling, who had sat for 85 minutes watching Grealish produce a quiet masterpiece on the flank that had been Sterling’s own private strip of turf for long periods last season. There was nothing from Pep Guardiola, although Grealish did sneak an eager, lingering look at the maniacal figure in black, who was at that moment caught up with whirling his arms and barking out assorted thoughts, ideas, tweaks, fears, counter-theories. The debrief will come later. But Grealish knew he’d been good here, romping about like a handsome 1930s public schoolboy, brain whizzing, calves popping with balletic power, always looking for a moment, a sliver of space.

[quote] City signed Grealish to offer a tangible point of difference and it is a fine state of affairs when a club can afford to spend £100m on marginal gains, altered angles, a grace note that makes the piece. But that is exactly what Grealish gave at Stamford Bridge with a performance of fearless, toe-to-toe attacking drive in his first Premier League game of this scale. That influence was there in the winning goal on 53 minutes. Gabriel Jesus, the scorer, will take the headlines. Rightly so: he had a wonderful game. His goal came from City’s 10th corner, most of them forced on Grealish’s flank. This is no great surprise. There is a kind of cruelty in Grealish’s game, in the way he stands up against a defender in those positions, daring them to blink, to let their concentration drop. He really must be exhausting to play against.

[quote] Moments later Grealish almost made it two. Again he simply stood right up close to César Azpilicueta and asked him to dance, dipping one way, sneaking the other and letting off a high-technique stubbed shot, the football equivalent of the one-inch punch, that was deflected just past the far post. This is what Grealish is for at City. Head up, shoulders squared, mane flapping like a dressage horse, he also lost the ball four times in the opening hour, slowed the play, took an extra touch – but always offered a vital random element to what was for long periods a suffocating game of systems football. For all the sense of some sky blue machine in action, the same set of ideas relentlessly revolved, Guardiola also has a liking for sparks of difference. Riyad Mahrez offers this too. And here Grealish even added some old-fashioned needle, squaring up to Azpilicueta and, judging by the body language, suggesting a personal rendezvous a little later behind the medical centre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2021 9:48 AM

^, that's a rather florid and verbose way of stating that Azpilicueta was trying to dry hump Grealish on the pitch in the midst of the match.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2021 11:44 AM

"Calves popping with balletic power."

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2021 1:09 PM

R41/R42 the whole article had me in stitches. Like, tell me you want to fuck Jack Grealish without outright telling me you want to fuck Jack Grealish, Mr. Reporter.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2021 1:34 PM

Wondering as a casual/fairweather LFC supporter how on Earth we’re going to manage Grealish on the weekend, when Trent Alexander-Arnold is out injured and Klopp is likely going to put either Milner or Gomez in for him. No disrespect, but Gomez is green and mistakes-prone while Milly is cumbersome and frankly getting on a bit. I’d rather stick Tsimikas out of position in the right channel instead, take my chances and see how he goes against Jack—he’s at least got pace and youth and alertness.

Best case scenario, Hendo’s presence will be too distracting for Grealish to focus, and in his dazed dickmatized drop-state we can slip cheeky balls by him.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2021 8:13 PM

Jack’s like an emotional-support puppy Pep bought for Stonesy to play with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2021 9:02 PM

Could Jack be one of the several yet-unnamed and shamed England seniors who are refusing COVID-19 vaccinations, and thereby jeopardising World Cup entry?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2021 10:25 PM

Tomorrow it’s the battle for the top of the table—Jack vs. The Egyptian King, Mo Salah, as Henderson and Kevin de Bruyne look on. Tense!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2021 7:29 PM

R46: If so, Jack just needs more time to "research" the efficacy of the various vaccinations available. He will study the data carefully, consult with public health officials, and make a science-based decision about getting vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2021 8:24 PM

R47 Jack vs. Hendo. Interesting to see how Jack reacts.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2021 8:28 PM

I like his little hairband.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2021 8:43 PM

R49 it’s a very high-pressure situation for our poor pretty harlot Jack.

She’s going up against arguably the best striker in the whole Prem, in a season-defining top-team game, and her main man (Hendo) and her dream crush (KDB) both have the best seats in the house for her performance whether good or bad.

Plus, if Jack strays too far out of the channel, she’s going to have to face Hendo 1v1 to move and hold the ball, which may prove difficult if she loses focus even for a second remembering how good it is to get fucked by Jordan (and how good it will feel to get fucked by him again in a week when England play again).

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2021 9:46 PM

R50 we like the headband, as well. Comes in handy, that, when you need to tie up a lad who’s been naughty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2021 9:55 AM

WoW. I can do way better than this fugly guy. It is always amazing how some people on DL embarrass themselves by drooling over ugly guys. If this Grealish mutant is the best you can dream of you really need to look harder. He looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2021 10:25 AM

R53 well piss off to another thread then. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2021 1:48 PM

Watching the match now (on the world’s laggiest shittiest NBC stream).

LFC came out of the gate playing high, and they’re doing what they can to create chances. Playing some elegant football. City though are obviously the masters at nabbing the ball back on the counter and tapping it away at the last second, and don’t let LFC keep it long enough to make much difference.. yet. As of now (and I may have to eat my words) I think if the possession majority changes, it’s Liverpool’s for the taking. I only wish were Trent were out there to clinch it (he’s watching in the stands ofc).

Grealish isn’t really troubling and fronting out Salah as much as I expected him to or as much as he probably ought to. Jack also just had a gutting sitter (at about 18m). Today he seems....somehow lethargic? distracted? He’s even got in the way of a few passes. Whatever’s going on with him, I don’t think it’s his match. Either that, or he’s playing possum, taking it slow to keep fuel in the tank and wear LFC out in the first half....

And of course Hendo’s hovering close to mark Jack when it’s not really his job, which is funny. Can’t blame the fella: Jack’s arse looks beautiful in HD, must be even better in person—anyone would want to mark it as their territory.

Personal note: I really don’t like Kyle Walker. He just seems like a prick, and his style of play is so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2021 4:01 PM

Awww, not an excellent showing from Jack. He was utterly outclassed and made to look amateur by his own teammates in Foden, Silva & Sterling, let alone the quality opposition.

Never mind, eh; Anfield is a fortress on a good day, Klopp’s current side are magnificent (and with Salah, nigh-unstoppable), and it’s so much harder playing ferociously against a team of people you like and admire and know well.

And sadly, literally everyone and their mum is piling on him in the press and on socials tonight. Even big names like Collymore (again), Keane (again!, Southgate, and even the usually stoical lowkey Dirk Kuyt who’s now going round saying that Jack is only worth at most £30m. I love making fun of Grealo as much as the next person, but even I’m thinking we ought to give the lad a break for at least a weekend.

Hopefully Hendo has got some soft relaxing TLC planned for both of them when they fly to Andorra in a few days time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 3, 2021 10:01 PM

Leopard print boots...what *was* the boy thinking....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2021 2:30 PM

He got a bit friendly and hands-on with James ‘Milly’ Milner yesterday afternoon. Older men really are his kink, aren’t they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2021 2:33 PM

Coming off for Sterling, Jack was all, ahem, attention...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2021 2:40 PM

He used to ping way more overtly in his teens and early 20s. And there were quite a few question marks hanging over his sexuality on a local level (though tbf some of that chat came from rival teams—Brum, Albion, etc)

When parting with the ‘Avengers’ (that silly manboy clique of his, including Dele, Chilly, Ginny, Madders, Ross Barkley, and Callum Robinson) when they were all stupid 21 year olds, junior Jack could be spotted on any random night out flouncing and posing and flaming all over the place🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2021 7:23 PM

That image of Mo booting the ball right at Jack’s tits is gonna become a meme I can feel it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2021 8:47 PM

jack really needs to up his game or he’ll find himself on the bench more often. his pressing is sorely lacking, and he needs to track back more and work on his defending.

he hasn’t caught on yet that it’s now his job to do all the boring dirty work that everyone else was doing for him at villa, that he exists to service (not like that you mongrels) kdb & sterling & silva rather than the other way round.

he’s properly lost his spot on the left wing to foden now so it remains to be seen how well he fares playing more central.

in fairness though he’s only 7 games in and still learning the ropes, it will come eventually. trouble is he may not get the chance or the time he needs; pep is not a patient man and he will not tolerate a spare part :/

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2021 8:52 PM

If he could stop dressing like my local dr*g dealers in a vain attempt to look hard and in charge, that would be great. He looks like he’s playing dress-up in the all-black fits and the roadman hoodies.

Jack at his best is a colourful, happy, sweet dopey little twunk who does what he’s told and doesn’t look menacing at all. He should embrace that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2021 12:12 PM

‘Come on City we can beat Liverpool!’ Aww no you couldn’t angel, but it’s cute that you wanted to and believed it so badly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2021 12:14 PM

Cunning ambitious stupidity can be as dangerous as raw intelligence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2021 2:48 PM

there's some mistake here

that booty was made to be fucked

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2021 4:18 PM

R66 yep, absolute nasty joke on the part of the Gods to make him a straight man.

If he even is one, that is😏

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2021 10:01 PM

You know what’s really weird? Since starting this thread, I’ve started getting daily spam calls from unknown numbers in the Manchester area code...

If it’s City’s PR, fuck off, its my human right to shitpost about your stupid employees. If it’s actually Jack, text me with identification verificatia (that means proof that it’s you, babe!) and I’ll ring you back gorgeous😘

by Anonymousreply 68October 7, 2021 8:00 PM

His arse literally heatseeks for attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 7, 2021 8:09 PM

Prettyboy in the principality....

Realistically he’s not going to learn any Catalan in Andorra, but perhaps he can pick up some jewellery that’s actually tasteful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 9, 2021 8:56 AM

It's his energy R53. I mean it's his arse too but it's his energy. Some people 'get' energy, some don't.

by Anonymousreply 71October 9, 2021 9:35 AM

And his energy states "I'm horny, I'm always horny, I've got a big load to shoot and you'll have fun with me as I work my way to shooting my load".

by Anonymousreply 72October 9, 2021 12:12 PM

Exactly R72. Turbo fuckboy indeed.

by Anonymousreply 73October 9, 2021 5:43 PM

Jack didn’t start against Andorra tonight. He’s sat pouting on the bench next to Hendo, probably getting a cheeky fondle. Either that, or ogling tonight’s female(!) ref.

by Anonymousreply 74October 9, 2021 7:19 PM

I am sure Jack was happy sitting next to his man.

by Anonymousreply 75October 9, 2021 8:30 PM

I'm sure sitting on the bench Jack was scoping out any fit slam pigs in the stands to hook up with after the match.

by Anonymousreply 76October 9, 2021 8:32 PM

R76 that is genuinely rank. So yeah, he probably was doing that.

He was defo horned up tonight. Stonesy all but got a free lapdance off him in the 69th minute. You’d think they get enough hardbody karate time together at the Etihad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 9, 2021 9:14 PM

R75...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 9, 2021 9:17 PM

That ass is perfection, but gurl, fix your wiglet.

by Anonymousreply 79October 9, 2021 9:18 PM

R79 Jack’s hair is his secondary source of power (arse is the main one, obvi).

by Anonymousreply 80October 9, 2021 10:39 PM

He’s even fucking fit as a woman.

Genderflipped Jack (Jaq?) actually looks like the actress who plays Pamela off the DALLAS reboot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2021 11:59 AM

Stones was certainly enjoying the show Jack gave him R77. I wonder if he asked Jack if he could join in to do a DP on whatever slam pig Jack pulled from the crowd last night?

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2021 1:57 PM

R82 maybe. Are the cleat-chasers fit in Andorra? The crowd last night were mostly families and older blokes as far as I could tell.

All the threesome shit is such a flimsy transparent excuse for wanting to look at and accidentally brush your teammate’s arse & cock in a sexual context (ie not the dressing room showed). As if sexy fwb sleepovers don’t exist. Men are literally so fucking stupid lmao

by Anonymousreply 83October 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Who knows if any cleat chasers in the Andorra crowd last night. But if there were any, I suspect our turbo fuck boy would find them in the crowd just like that.

by Anonymousreply 84October 10, 2021 7:26 PM

Grealish is hot, but Jake Cornish is so much hotter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2021 8:31 PM

[QUOTE] R69 His arse literally heatseeks for attention

Then my dick is a heat seeking missile

by Anonymousreply 86October 10, 2021 8:38 PM

OP- Please refrain from saying - DELISH

by Anonymousreply 87October 10, 2021 8:42 PM

R85- Both of you are wrong. This man is hotter than both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 10, 2021 8:45 PM

Last night Jack gave his sweaty shirt to an adult male England fan, who had made and brought a sign that complimented Jack’s calves. Mans literally carted that sign on a plane to fucking Andorra.

For context, players mostly only ever give their shirts to cute little kids with team scarves/bears/signs (via their parents, sometimes) or to crying teenaged fangirls in the crowd, which seems fair and reasonable.

Presumably the lucky man who got the shirt will be selling it on for mega wedge. Unless he’s gay, and in that case we all know the score.

All joking aside, though, Jack ought to be more careful. Carrying on like this, he’s going to get Perfect Blue’d by an avid fan-loon sooner than later. He’s not just Jack-the-Lad from the gully anymore, as much as he’d probably like the freedom to be again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 10, 2021 10:17 PM

babiest boy. so small. gently hol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 10, 2021 10:49 PM

ROSEBUD

by Anonymousreply 91October 10, 2021 10:56 PM

“My darlin’! You with the headband! You are different gravy.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2021 3:01 PM

R89 Rice & Chilly were dying at Thigh Appreciation Guy hahahahaha

bet they will be mugging Jack off about that for weeks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2021 7:08 PM

R88 so sorry that your sight is failing and your dick is broken. Get well soon babes💞

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2021 8:20 PM

*Luda voice* if u hold the head steady imma milk the cow!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2021 9:29 PM

Oh Hendo bro you down BAD and that ain’t good

upstanding Xtian father simping for a darksided junky slut....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2021 11:54 PM

R96 they look like lovers

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 8:47 AM

R97 ikr??not to be horny on main but u can see from his eyes Hendo def wanna lock Jack in the nearest empty bedroom and spend a night making him cry and beg and soak the sheets🤭

so hot when the devout decent men just snap and go apeshit with lust

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 9:17 AM

Nice that Chilly came back so Jack can have Gurls Time again🍹

They’ve been sistren since the U21 days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 9:40 AM

R97 it’s getting so blatantly thirsty on both ends it’s not even funny

like please find your chill lads there are kids who watch England nt content. cant be eyefucking n groping each other on stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2021 12:03 PM

Jack was taken off tonight against Hungary after around 70 minutes, and so Baby Girl threw an absolute strop all the way to the bench, stamping and muttering and pulling faces. Such a spoiled little princess. Pep is obviously giving in to Her Bratness too much...

Doubt Hendo (coming on as Jack went off) was impressed or happy with that display. No treats and snuggles and sex before bed tonight.

by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2021 10:35 PM

When is Jack presenting hole?

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2021 10:37 PM

R102 hmmmm dunno. Could be yor lucky noight. What ave yow got for me if oi do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2021 11:27 PM

So clearly no-one informed poor old Hendo that it really isn’t necessary to make Jack his road-wife before they fuck. Jack’s been around, hardly a blushing virgin bride.

Still, always nice to see a man go down on one knee—bit of tradition and respectable courteous behaviour around the camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2021 12:58 PM

R53/R79

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2021 2:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!