Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember when Perez Hilton was mainstream?

And no one thought that his sharing leaked naked and sex pics was the least bit unacceptable?

He did the most reprehensible things in the most reprehensible ways and they were always picked up by TMZ and mainstream news and discussed as if there was something wrong with the people whose privacy he violated and not with him?

It just occurred to me that this could have been a precursor, too, to today's overly sensitive culture. We have gone from one extreme to another. Trump was the absolute worst but he wasn't a whole lot worse than Perez Hilton (tone wise—obviously I'm not comparing the damage Trump did) and while Perez was doing it, it seemed like everyone encouraged it.

Dustin Lance Black was barely known because he won an Oscar; otherwise, he was an obscure screenwriter and gay activist. This was such a violation of his private life. I can't believe he couldn't sue Perez into oblivion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 21, 2021 12:01 PM

I never understood his blog. Strange guy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 8:37 PM

He seemed like a very angry gay man resentful he wasn’t attractive enough to get laid. His whole blog was a burn book. He hated female celebrities who were dating hot men he wanted and he hated the hot men for being straight and he hated gay men who were better looking than him (basically everyone) and being out or in the closet. Just very bitter and resentful.

By the time he started making money off it and started losing weight and becoming a celebrity in his own right, everyone turned on him and it all backfired.

His last saga was on being banned from TikTok for talking shit about social media influencers. He was crying and begging and all sorts of mess!

Very sad man.

I always preferred Pink is the New Blog during that time. I loved DListed because it was funny and pretty but not vicious and nasty like Perez.

Perez whole Lady Gaga era was so pathetic upon reflection.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2021 8:43 PM

And far as over sensitivity today.

I think Glee and Lady Gaga had a tremendous impact on Gen Z’s sensitivity.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 8:46 PM

Warner Bros. Records rewarded him with a big fat contract to promote music with a vanity label. Deplorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 8:47 PM

He was mainstream and that why it galls me for people to, now, act as if they were against his tactics all along. People want to act as if they weren't involved with his popularity. If people weren't visiting his site and reposting his content, Perez Hilton would not have become successful. Now that the climate has changed people are acting retroactively offended. It didn't start with Perez. Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow were papped nude in the 90s and it was splashed in the Enquirer and other places. Now they would never do that. Not because has suddenly become wrong -it's always been wrong to ill-gotten nudes- it's just that now it invokes outrage whereas before it provoked titters.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 8:48 PM

Is it dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 8:48 PM

He's still hideous. Inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 8:53 PM

I love Perez . I think he has a good heart ultimately. I remember seeing him at Coffee Bean on sunset working from laptop.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 8:53 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2021 8:56 PM

I remember reading the comments posted by visitors to his blog, dude was roasted alive by deeply personal and offensive comments.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2021 9:00 PM

I admit I had Perez Hilton bookmarked. His site was capturing the zeitgeist of the Britney Spears / Paris Hilton age. I also remember him promoting Adele really hard. He was a huge fan of Adele. Can't remember whether or not he was a huge Lady Gaga fan.

One thing I always thought was stupid and weak were his little drawings on top of the photos he posted.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2021 9:12 PM

I learned about Regina Spektor from his blog, and he did like Lady Gaga at first, and then they became friends (She was clearly tapping into the publicity potential.), and then he hitched his wagon to her and she was embarrassed to be associated with him and he turned into a psycho stalker.

I was introduced to his blog by coworkers when it was "Page Six Six Six," and he changed to Perez Hilton when Page Six sued or threatened to sue him.

I thought he was horrible and I didn't get it at first at all. He just posted pictures of people and drew things on their faces or whatever and insulted them and people loved it. But he did become a music promoter and I did like some of the music he promoted.

I remember when I stopped looking at his blog, though. I was disgusted with how he treated Britney Spears, who I was sure had a serious drug problem or mental illness. The snatch photos were sick to me. One day, I saw a video on his site of Britney coming out of a Starbucks and she was surrounded by a wall of paparazzi who were screaming in her face and flashing bulbs inches from her eyes and she looked like she was holding back tears and shaking, and Perez made some mean comment about frappucinos or something, and I just thought, "this is so sick" and stopped reading all those blogs. I did like DListed a lot because the writer was hilarious a lot of the time.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2021 9:20 PM

I stopped reading when he posted that sobbing rant about Will.I.am.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2021 9:24 PM

OP, your sentence structure leaves much to be desired. This one doesn't even make sense:

Dustin Lance Black was barely known because he won an Oscar;

If you win an Oscar during a ceremony that's broadcast to approximately a billion people across the globe, you can't consider yourself barely known.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2021 9:26 PM

I used to read it but stopped. I really hated him. Issues beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2021 9:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2021 9:29 PM

[quote]He's vile. I could never understand why his blog was so popular

Because as vile as he is, his gossip WAS on point. He was the only one who actually outed people and he was ALWAYS correct. I’m not going to lie: I miss him outing people. Celebs should be outed because them being closeted is contributing to the discrimination that is allowed in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2021 9:33 PM

R16, I read the article you posted, but I don't see where he "admitted he was one of her chosen media pushers." He did say:

[quote] 'ME!! I have always been one of Angelina Jolie's loudest and strongest supporters and defenders!!!!!

Perez Hilton is a stan. Yes, he probably does get paid, sometimes, but seems like he just cozies up to people as well. E.g., Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2021 9:36 PM

It was his line that "SHE KNOWS!"

That's pretty much an admission.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2021 9:37 PM

I remember reading it in 2004. Then I found Dlisted and never looked back. Then Dlisted commentariat began to get crazily woke and you couldn’t disagree with the Queen Bees and I lost interest. But it was lots of fun when it was good.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2021 9:39 PM

Look. He was just an internet blogger, and like Pink and Just Jared, he was trying to make his mark. He somehow caught the attention of Paris Hilton and her disgusting clique of shit heels and druggies, and he was flattered by the attention and he took directions from Paris and thought being vicious and snarky was cool.

He expanded to feature and promote music groups and host parties to make money and honestly saw himself as the Gay Oprah building a media empire. Yes. He had what he called his marketing and promotion arm of his company, and basically he would shake down musical acts for $$ to promote them and feature them in his column.

He had Taylor Swift and Gaga and Britney at various times as well as other randoms. But what he didn't realize is that these big stars marketed their music and themselves all over the country with hundreds of local bloggers and radio stations etc. and he was not a big deal. When they refused to pay him more money, or when they cut him off because he was way too controversial, he got angry and turned on them.

For about ten seconds he was being featured as an "expert" on Hollywood and gossip and some of the Entertainment news shows would have him on a panel, but that quickly ended because he was a proven asshole with no personality. And no one liked him. A lot of celebrities would have nothing to do with him. Then he had a couple of crying jags live on the internet, and adopted a couple kids, and with any luck, the closest he'll eve get to being famous is as a greeter at Walmarts.

The guy who survived and thrived was Just Jared. Really lovely guy, and made it a point of being positive and up beat with out being cloying. He just delivered news. Eventually Jared hooked up with one of the entertainment weeklies and became successful, moved from NYC to L.A. and came out. Actually he came out long before he moved to L A.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2021 9:41 PM

Was this real or was it all orchestrated for attention? The two of them would do anything for attention and so I always wondered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2021 9:43 PM

A good friend of mine was into D-Listed. I tried to like it, but just couldn't get into it.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2021 9:43 PM

So what everyone seems to be saying is that Perez is the embodiment of the primary audience for DL and should be our mascot?

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2021 9:44 PM

R22 Gaga looks like she had a toddler do her makeup.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2021 9:46 PM

It was real. Perez was pissed off at her for dumping him...as in cutting off his stipend. She didn't like the way he operated. He was mean and vicious and offensive, and he outed people and Ga Ga had enough and he pestered he and would not leave he alone, then he decided to stalk her to get dirt on her. Perez was a vile creature. Mario. That's his real name. Mario.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote] So what everyone seems to be saying is that Perez is the embodiment of the primary audience for DL and should be our mascot?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2021 9:47 PM

Michael K at DListed is still crazy funny without being too meanspirited. He recently referred to the movie title Nightmare Alley as the nickname for his butthole. Unfortunately he's not posting as frequently, apparently due to health issues.

The commenters aren't too bad. There are definitely celebrities who are expected to be either praised or reviled and few in between. But people can still disagree just fine if they do it without being an asshole about it. And some of them are almost as funny as Michael K. I think he pulled some of his co-bloggers from the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2021 9:49 PM

The way Perez and Dan Wootton casually outed people back in the 90s would be seen as scandalous now too.

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2021 9:52 PM

Who did Perez out? I remember Doogie, Wentworth Miller and maybe Anderson Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2021 9:53 PM

Perez was terribly destructive.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2021 9:54 PM

NVM I found a list...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2021 9:55 PM

He never should have vowed to be “nice” on The Ellen Show it was all downhill from them on .I sometimes still view the glory days on the way back machine.

The site was FUN!

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2021 9:55 PM

He's lucky to be alive if he was outing that Middle Eastern prince guy. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2021 10:01 PM

I remember when he groomed a young up-and-coming entertainment blogger (his name escapes me) and he convinced the blogger to have Skype sex with him and Perez recorded the guy jerking off and then leaked it on the internet and the poor kid had a mental breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2021 10:05 PM

Perez got a fat cheque to go on UK Celeb Big Brother and his game plan was to be as mean as possible so he would be evicted early on. To this end, he kept slagging off the members of One Direction who were very popular back then - hoping that their legions of stans would vote him out. The CBB producers caught on very quickly and edited out all the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2021 10:05 PM

Perez basically had to start feigning niceness and decency once people turned against him. Once everyone soured on the bitch routine he frantically tried to reinvent himself but it's all an act. People don't transform that much in adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2021 10:09 PM

Perez is a vapid and ruthless social climber, just like Andy Cohen. All his efforts to expand his brand (acting, singing, music promotion, etc.) failed miserably. The beginning of the end for him was when he used 2 girls in a cup as a distraction for some personal issue (him shitting himself on a show about weight loss?), then him insisting that Fidel Castro had died at a time when he was still alive, apparently.

Once he proclaimed to have changed his ways, and he's nice from now on, nobody cared. TMZ took over.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2021 10:10 PM

Perez Hilton was, and still is, one of the worst of the mean girls that publically harass people. The people he hurt for shitty reasons, O M G. Such a trashy dirtbag.

I don't know how Rumer Willis got through the continuous, horrible shit he slung at her. All I knew was that she was Demi and Bruce's kid. Was she gorgeous? No, but he made her seem like some monster that had crawled out of a slime pit. He was fucking relentless on her. There were others, but Rumer sticks out in my memory as being his worst hit. I'd have been suicidal. He should be in jail for the pain he caused so many people. I hate him.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2021 10:11 PM

He really is the precursor to Andy Cohen. Andy is just as mean; he just learned he needs to keep the cruelty off camera.

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2021 10:11 PM

He also bullied Renee Zellweger until she had eye surgery that fucked up her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2021 10:13 PM

He's had lipo, facial work, his teeth capped, and probably electrolysis and/or plugs on top. He's probably had a penile implant. What a toxic, unoriginal cunt.

And rich of him to insult Renee Zellweger's looks, R41. She has two Oscars. What does he have? A scrapbook of cease-and-desist letters from CAA clients?

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2021 10:14 PM

He's so deplorable he belongs here on DataLounge!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2021 10:16 PM

There was a time when talent agencies tried to get him on their side and be less mean to their clients by giving him access to exclusive events, freebies, and even cameos on shows. Once he was neutralized, they slowly iced him out, since he was such an odious person who wanted more of everything. I mean, if talent agencies think you're greedy ...

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2021 10:19 PM

Greedy and untalented, R44

by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2021 10:23 PM

R43 I'd bet the fame he IS

by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2021 10:26 PM

I think he's suspected as being a poster on Lipstick Alley who starts really stupid histrionic threads with outrageous "tea."

For me, that tracks with his style.

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2021 10:33 PM

He has a child now. He was complaining recently thwt he pitched a TV show about gay fathers to Andy Cohen years ago and Cohen told him it's not a good fit for Bravo—and now Bravo is developing a show about gay dads and he thinks his intellectual property was stolen.

by Anonymousreply 48September 19, 2021 10:36 PM

I think he’s a sociopath. And enjoy his fall.

by Anonymousreply 49September 19, 2021 10:44 PM

R48, he has three kids.

by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2021 10:52 PM

Meaning there really is no God R48

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2021 10:54 PM

R50 That's obscene.

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2021 10:55 PM

R52 He bought them from a fat-chick fan, same as Clay Aiken and Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2021 11:00 PM

R48 sounds like Perez has a viable lawsuit

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote] I love Perez . I think he has a good heart ultimately. I remember seeing him at Coffee Bean on sunset working from laptop.

When outing people, he would draw penises next to their faces, and blobs of semen spilling out. He wasn’t just a gossip-monger: he was cruel and hurtful to many, many people. Where are you detecting this ‘good heart?’

[quote] I stopped reading when he posted that sobbing rant about Will.I.am.

Hah! Good times! He talked shit, and got punched. He was sniveling: ‘violence is never the answer,’ and I thought: ‘sometimes it is.’

[quote] It was real. Perez was pissed off at her for dumping him...as in cutting off his stipend. She didn't like the way he operated. He was mean and vicious and offensive, and he outed people and Ga Ga had enough

Sorry, but I’m having trouble with this version of events. Perez has ALWAYS been an asshole; it didn’t start sometime after they met. I think the easier, though less flattering truth was: she didn’t need him anymore.

Were he a less odious person, he could’ve maintained relationships and still profited, but people were ALWAYS holding their noses dealing with him.

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2021 11:03 PM

What soured the relationship between Lady Gaga and Perez was that he became clingy and pushy. Like, "I wanna be your manager and wear your skin!" level of pushy. When she didn't return his calls anymore, he leaked the "she's a coke addict!" stories and faked concern about his BFF's well-being. I remember a particular event where Lady Gaga freaked out when Perez was seen in her building and wanted to call the police for harassing her, and Perez claimed that he was only there because he wanted to check out an empty apartment he might want to rent.

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2021 11:15 PM

This guy looks like one of those flesh blobs that wash up on shore in Long Island from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 57September 19, 2021 11:20 PM

“was only there because he wanted to check out an empty apartment he might want to rent”

he’s a dangerous freak.

by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2021 11:21 PM

R47 can you please post some of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 59September 19, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote] [R48] sounds like Perez has a viable lawsuit

Oh please! I’m no lawyer and I could win THAT case. Dozens of prominent gay men have become parents in the last few years. Guess what? Every single one of them is…

A: more attractive

B: more articulate

C: more charming, and

D: won’t bring the mountains of baggage Perez would bring. Before the first episode aired, people would be replaying his sordid greatest-hits. Think the shot he wrote about Brittney back in the day would play so well now? He’s a walking liability.

Plus: Cohen (who I’m no fan of) is a gay dad HIMSELF!!! There are probably dozens of dates proposals for such a show in his files; it’s not some earthshaking original idea.

by Anonymousreply 60September 19, 2021 11:24 PM

He was fun in the beginning when he was a "rebel blogger" that said/wrote out loud all the things about the celebs that the other sites didn't dare mention. But then he wanted to be a celeb too. That's when it all fell apart. They 'got' to him.

by Anonymousreply 61September 19, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] he did like Lady Gaga at first, and then they became friends (She was clearly tapping into the publicity potential.), and then he hitched his wagon to her and she was embarrassed to be associated with him and he turned into a psycho stalker.

This is why I don't buy Lady Gaga's whole schtick. She knew what she was getting into. Perez announced his attitudes and personality loud and clear. Just like she knew all about R Kelly before she sang that duet/made that creepy music video with him.

by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2021 11:24 PM

[quote] Just like she knew all about R Kelly before she sang that duet/made that creepy music video with him.

And I actually like her parts of that song, until he chimes in, squealing about ‘roughing up haters!’ Yeah, the people who object to him kissing on little girls are just ‘haters!’ Vile.

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2021 11:27 PM

R63, exactly. And again, she KNEW about his past. That video of him peeing on an underage girl came out in like 2002, long before she did that song. Yet she did it anyways. That and her Perez Hilton connection are why I don't buy her "just love yourself" BS. Pandering to the max.

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2021 11:29 PM

Stupid thread started by a pathetic OP who has answered himself numerous times.

He’s the miserable loon who hates the attention Tom Daley has been getting so he used the DLB example in his initial post.

Sad that you have to resort to multiple accounts, OP. Blocking you here too.

by Anonymousreply 65September 19, 2021 11:36 PM

[quote]He's lucky to be alive if he was outing that Middle Eastern prince guy. Seriously.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2021 11:36 PM

R63 here. That should have been: ‘PISSING on little girls!’ My iPhone dislikes salty language.

by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2021 11:37 PM

He started out just as a gossip blogger - who had legitimate gossip and would not hold punches. He built his website up enough that he started to sell good gossip to young and up coming starrs. He would get paid to put "good" gossip out about various stars. That was the beginning of the end for him. He thought he invented a cash stream but soon realized if he was outed as selling his soul, would lose his core audience.

by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2021 11:39 PM

Lol...what, R65? You're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

I have one account. Block it. I don't care.

I mentioned DLB because I think what Perez Hilton did to him was unconscionable. I hate the attention Tom Daley has been getting?? I don't even understand the implication of that.

Some people here are emotionally disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2021 11:44 PM

I think his obsession with *becoming* a celebrity vs talking shit about them led to his inevitable downfall.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2021 11:44 PM

R34 The "middle eastern prince guy" died last year - supposedly of multiple organ failures. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually died of Sharia, which stipulated the death penalty for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]He was mainstream and that why it galls me for people to, now, act as if they were against his tactics all along.

There was a pretty vocal segment of DL who thought he was complete scum. But a lot of the "you're oversensitive SJWs" crowd back then LOVED him and would scream abuse at anyone who said Perez was a hateful troglodyte, they loved shitting all over people and would melt down if they thought you were taking that away from them. A very similar thing happens these days but with hating certain demographics, the same kind of person who has a meltdown if they think they can't "tell the truth" about "blacks committing all crime and turning Chicago/LA/NYC into literal Hell" were the kind of people who would start frothing if you suggested that the media reporting on Perez 'shopping spooge on some teen starlet was crossing a line.

Hate sells in the US and that's why he was so popular. He lost his popularity when he started posting positive things, as others already said. There's a reason for that.

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2021 11:51 PM

He is physically one of the ugliest men ever

by Anonymousreply 73September 20, 2021 12:00 AM

What will happen to him if he runs out of money? That could happen.

by Anonymousreply 74September 20, 2021 12:04 AM

R72 That is true. There is a lot of tension now over the so called sjws and criticisms of them being overly reactive. Sometimes those criticisms are correct. But I am old enough to remember just how ugly and hateful a lot of the culture was before the " cancel culture" or whatever took hold. There may be some legit concerns about censoring debate but there's a sizable demographic who gets off on spewing venom. I think some of the younger generations perceived over sensitivity stems from being exposed to constant hate speech online during adolescence and developing a hard line against it as a reaction.

by Anonymousreply 75September 20, 2021 12:12 AM

Never forget him sobbing and begging children for help when he was banned from TikTok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2021 12:20 AM

Desperate fame whore. Remember when he was struck by someone on a night out and, instead of ringing 911, he immediately posted about the assault on Twitter instead...?

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2021 12:25 AM

"It's not a good fit for Bravo."

Translation:

"YOU'RE not a good fit for Bravo."

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2021 12:30 AM

When he was banned from TikTok last year:

“I’ve been very depressed this year, and TikTok gave me something to really look forward to every day. It created joy for me and an escape and allowed me to share that with people,” Mr. Hilton said in an interview on Sunday.

Sir...you have three children.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2021 12:34 AM

Ugly lantern jawed Frankenberry fuck can go fuck himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2021 12:37 AM

Please. Perez used to get sued regularly for not paying for the photos he'd use on his blog. He really burned a lot of bridges. He had no defenders, because he had no redeeming qualities. He is and was disturbed. He craved celebrity. He wanted to be famous and even more twisted, he wanted to be the gatekeeper who made or broke celebrities. No one was more powerful or important than he was in his own mind.

If anything He was in at the early beginnings of the modern celebrity culture that has vloggers craving notoriety on the internet the way humans crave oxygen. There are young girls out here who are one ass cheek away from a full blown Kardashian moment. They do videos about how to follow Kardashians' guidance on putting your make up on. I mean, there are legions out here who aspire to be mediocre. Maybe he had a had tie as a child being Gay. Maybe he craved acceptance. Who the fuck knows. But now he is a sick, twisted bully, lashing out at the world while he still craves their acceptance. I find him repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2021 12:45 AM

Why was he banned from TikTok?

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2021 12:48 AM

r80 "Frankenberry" LOLOLOLOL That is hilarious!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 20, 2021 1:00 AM

R83.

by Anonymousreply 84September 20, 2021 1:03 AM

Olmec Head couldn't let go of his dead horses - Britney, Paris, Davis bros, and Lindsey.

At the same time, every photographer let you know he was stealing their work.

Also, every celebrity started branding their own social media.

One of the best: he used his mother as a cleaning lady. That checked soooo many boxes on the dumb cunt checklist.

by Anonymousreply 85September 20, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote] He is physically one of the ugliest men ever

Inside and out!

by Anonymousreply 86September 20, 2021 1:26 AM

I don't think we were ever officially told why Perez was banned, but he was doing a lot of old-guy stuff like complaining about girls dancing in bikinis on the app, and I remember he referred to one of the bigger users as someone's "sister" instead of by her name. He claimed large TikTok accounts said they would leave the app if Perez didn't get banned.

by Anonymousreply 87September 20, 2021 3:46 AM

R87 that's funny. I never thought I would appreciate anything a TikToker did but if they got Perez Hilton banned good for them.

by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2021 4:39 AM

He appeared on one of the series of Celebrity Big Brother here in the UK a few years ago. A deeply unhappy man, ugly on the inside and out. I feel for his poor children. There’s no cure for being a cunt. x

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2021 7:14 AM

[quote] I never thought I would appreciate anything a TikToker did

They were responsible for fucking up Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa. Parscale, Trump's campaign manager, fell for it and boasted about attendee numbers that never materialized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2021 8:17 AM

It wasn’t TikTok it was KPop fans in general that sabotaged trump’s rally. They organized on twitter too. Mostly TikTok is a cesspool of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2021 1:48 PM

[quote] He hated female celebrities who were dating hot men he wanted

This is the first I’m reading of this strange phenomenon!

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2021 1:51 PM

Perez seems like he can be nice in person. But he was pretty vicious on his website.

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2021 2:34 PM

[quote] Perez seems like he can be nice in person.

Everybody can be nice in person. There are several reports where he wasn't a nice person, trying to provoke people. Will.i.am is one example. Nice people don't use people. Nice people don't trick others into making a solo jerk off clip and then leak it to destroy your competition.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2021 2:53 PM

[quote]The guy who survived and thrived was Just Jared.

JJ was never known for real gossip - just high quality pictures. His “gossip” has always been lame PR fluff that everyone already knows.

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2021 5:45 PM

[quote]Who did Perez out? I remember Doogie, Wentworth Miller and maybe Anderson Cooper?

Henry Cavill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2021 5:54 PM

Sicko.

Isn’t this what all those BPD threads are getting at? Stuff like what he does? Depraved and relentless.

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2021 5:56 PM

Taylor Swift had that eye surgery too, to get rid of her squinched deep set eyes. Kylie did and so did Kendall.

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2021 6:16 PM

The guy at D Listed used to have a hilarious crush on mega fug junkie Pete Doherty. He called him Dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2021 6:17 PM

Mario is a fat pathetic gay man who was bullied as a kid so he found the blogging world to get revenge on the “pretty people”. He tapped into the celebrity gossip cravings of internet groupies and it gave his bloated body a bloated ego. He became more than what he was trying to do and believed his own hype. He got laid now so he figured he was attractive, NOT! He got face and body surgery to slim down and then the world became more woke so his brand of celebrity abuse became toxic (always was) so he had to change paths becoming a father (those poor kids) and playing nice columnist, didn’t work, his online presence was once untouchable became a can miss site. He’s the uglier Hispanic version of man mean girl Andy Cohen. Actually Andy has some talent as a producer but he believes his own hype as a “talent” and he’s a major cunt as a person. Once his shit was starting to show, he becomes a dad. It seems to be their go to when they become seen for who they are. Nasty jealous queens.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2021 7:03 PM

NOw he's hawking his CBD jelly beans with every tweet, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2021 7:27 PM

R96, Wow, way too much going on in that website. It could lead to a seizure

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2021 7:32 PM

I discovered him on DL when someone posted a link to Page Six Six Six.

I thought it was a refreshing change from the butt-kissing celebrities usually get.

Even though he came across as an awful person, I was all there for him outing celebs and embarrassing them.

But his page changed when he got more legit and wanted access. When he went on Ellen and pledged to be nice (in retrospect, her scolding him for not being nice is hiarlious!), it was over. He got boring.

He also played favorites (depending on who returned his calls and/or gave him money). He was vicious to Christina Aguilera, mocking her as "Floptina" when she released a new CD, at the same time he was all up Gaga's ass.

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Perez was also the victim of having his nudes released. I remember them being released before he really took off.

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2021 7:42 PM

I hope someone else eventually starts a gossip site with REAL gossip and that outs celebrities again.

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2021 7:46 PM

EW!!!! He was an obese pig back in the day. I can't imagine anything more traumatizing than seeing his nudes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote]He was an obese pig back in the day. I can't imagine anything more traumatizing than seeing his nudes!!!!

The pics were taken after he'd started on his weigh loss program (meth), so he was slender.

His dick was surprisingly nice considering what it was attached to.

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2021 8:01 PM

R107 Would you fuck him since you like his dick?

by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2021 8:32 PM

Perez is all excited at R108

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2021 9:28 PM

Revolting

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2021 9:31 PM

His eviction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2021 9:41 PM

I loved it when he called 15-year-old Miley a slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2021 9:45 PM

R112 To be fair, he turned out to be correct.

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2021 9:56 PM

He was disturbing on BB, that's an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2021 11:20 PM

Even after he los lt his weight, he retained his hideous face

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2021 2:31 AM

All he's missing is a septum piercing.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2021 2:32 AM

[quote] Perez was also the victim of having his nudes released. I remember them being released before he really took off

I’d say the rest of us were ‘the victims.’

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2021 4:57 AM

Perez will be haunted by his fatness forever. He's thin now but he still feels fat inside for all of those years being poor, fat, and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2021 4:59 AM

Yeah, he was pretty gross, but I'll tell you what I do miss... The good gay gossip. Maybe not so much the outing, but he had the goods on gay gossip in Hollywood. Now the well seems totally dry, as if the "industry closet" is more protected than it has ever been.

by Anonymousreply 119September 21, 2021 5:29 AM

Pete Buttigieg and Ronan Farrow follow him on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 120September 21, 2021 9:45 AM

r43 He's probably here every day!

by Anonymousreply 121September 21, 2021 10:51 AM

[quote]Olmec Head

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122September 21, 2021 11:05 AM

r99 I always thought he was being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 123September 21, 2021 11:09 AM

r104 That's one set of nudes I do not want to see!

by Anonymousreply 124September 21, 2021 11:13 AM

He's the original Milo. Milo just made it political. Otherwise, same destructive anything-for-attention antics.

It's fitting that they now look like brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 21, 2021 11:19 AM

Remember that time he was on 1girl 5gays?

by Anonymousreply 126September 21, 2021 11:22 AM

R47 fucking Perched lol. That poster always gets reamed on LSA.

by Anonymousreply 127September 21, 2021 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!