Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roseanne Barr Loves Her Quiet Life in Hawaii! Tour the TV Star’s Home and 46-Acre Property

Roseanne Barr has been enjoying life out of the spotlight in Hawaii, where she resides with her longtime partner, Johnny Argent. The former Roseanne star has been living in the town of Honokaa on the Big Island for years now, having purchased a beautiful home on a 46-acre plot in March 2007.

Roseanne dropped $1.78 million for the 2,212-square-foot residence at the time, according to Virtual Globe Trotting. The TV veteran’s property comes with three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and offers gorgeous views of her sprawling land.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2021 8:27 PM

Any moment now, her head's gonna roll right off her neck.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 5:23 AM

Fat bitch finally had the gastric band surgery.

She just has that look.

Unfortunately, now she needs a face/neck/arm lift.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2021 5:28 AM

What a dump.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 5:30 AM

She already had weight loss surgery and a full-body lift years ago, I guess she just needs another one.

What's with the timing of this, anyway? Probably trying to take advantage of her friend Norm kicking off, he was one of the few who defended her.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 5:32 AM

I still love her. I know I will get hate , but original Roseanne was incredibly funny and her series was a trailblazer as far as Gay Rights were concerned. Of course in this everyone is a traitor world she lost it all, but I still like her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 5:32 AM

Did she steal Angelyne's clothes?

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 5:36 AM

Yeah, looks like she lost a ton of weight. How come the article doesn't mention that? Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 5:40 AM

Holy shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 5:41 AM

Terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2021 5:42 AM

She once married a guy because he had a bath tub.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2021 5:44 AM

The interior shots of her home make it look like a cheap rental.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2021 6:10 AM

Yeah, her house looks crappy inside. She’s so rich, why not renovate?

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2021 6:11 AM

r9's photo: "I've Written a Letter to Daddy (Who Molested Me)"

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2021 6:15 AM

I don't understand the kitchen/bedroom setup and the evident lack of a housekeeper

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2021 6:18 AM

Disgusting PIG.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2021 6:22 AM

All that money, & she still looks like a trailer park woman.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2021 6:23 AM

The grounds outside look great. Inside it’s so tacky. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2021 6:25 AM

Remember when she went on a talk show and insisted she had multiple personalities?

Later, she claimed to have been "cured"....

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2021 6:30 AM

There's a cheap drugstore Halloween skeleton in the bottom right of the pic at r8, some snow shoes in the background (perfect for Hawaii), a single sneaker on the dresser, several loads of laundry shoved into a window, and like someone else said, the bedroom is apparently also the kitchen.

Is she broke?

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2021 6:31 AM

R5 I know how you feel. I used to love the old Roseanne. Even her early comedy was clever. The original series (except that last season) were trailblazing. She used to espouse so many forward-thinking, progressive views before they ever became popular to say. I remember watching this bizarre webshow she did back in the early 2000s where she was getting a bit more kooky, but still pretty smart as a whip. Then something happened, and she just sunk into this truly bizarre abyss. I wonder if the foray into Scientology for a while had something to do with it. It's sad to see what she has become.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2021 6:52 AM

Despite how genuinely forward-thinking and groundbreaking "Roseanne" was in its best years (and it absolutely was), she was pretty nuts almost even from the beginning. As soon as she divorced her first husband and married Tom Arnold, her behavior became more and more erratic and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2021 7:04 AM

she's made a lot of money purely by showing how common she is

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote]The original series (except that last season) were trailblazing. She used to espouse so many forward-thinking, progressive views before they ever became popular to say.

I thoroughly enjoyed seasons 1-5 and started losing interest during season 7, I didn’t watch the last three seasons.

[quote]As soon as she divorced her first husband and married Tom Arnold, her behavior became more and more erratic and disturbing.

It’s weird how he turned out to be the more stable of the two of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2021 11:02 PM

As kooky as they were, Tom kept her on the rails somewhat as well.

Roseanne wanted to do the lottery story as early back as season 3 or 4, but Tom talked her out of it. After divorcing Arnold in the middle of season 6, is when she really went off. And it's when the whole show started to change in tone as well.

by Anonymousreply 24September 20, 2021 11:14 PM

Serious cunt right there.

by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2021 11:23 PM

It takes balls...or a mental illness...to intentionally butcher the national anthem. This made me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2021 11:29 PM

When she isn't in a cackle-cackle she has a hard look to her face. A Ma Joad face.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2021 11:30 PM

I have great affection for her. She's neither good nor bad. And that confuses people. Still, I doubt I could stand to be around her for longer than 20 minutes. She deserves her peace. She looks not great and quite sad. She doesn't know what beauty is or what money can do to uplift people. Her damage runs deep I think. She has a great laugh.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2021 11:30 PM

Love those toned sleeveless arms at OP!

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2021 11:36 PM

I don't understand how someone with her wealth can live in in such a cluttered, horribly dated and ill maintained home. Probably mental illness at play here in a big way. She had pics taken for the article and couldn't even clean up in the frame behind her?

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2021 11:58 PM

Judging from the photos, this wasn't meant to be a puff piece for Roseanne. Quite the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2021 12:07 AM

Nothing screams class like a tit tattoo

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2021 12:07 AM

Deplorable

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2021 12:13 AM

Very old and ugly fat woman

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2021 12:14 AM

Tom didn't get enough credit not only for keeping her under control but also for his joke writing. The seasons he was married to her were some of the funniest the show had. I also remember an interview of her where she said her kids hated him because he made them go to school. He's much more stable then she is, if not as original

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2021 12:15 AM

Looks smelly.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2021 12:19 AM

I wonder how often she masturbates while fantasizing about choking on Trumps’s cock during her quiet life in Hawaii

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote]After divorcing Arnold in the middle of season 6, is when she really went off. And it's when the whole show started to change in tone as well.

Interesting, I never realized my disinterest in the show began with their divorce.

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2021 8:06 PM

Her personality is very grating.

After the 600th tweet kissing Donald Trump's ass, I was over her.

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2021 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!