Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Lookalike Rants about Anal Sex at a School Board Meeting in Texas

Not only does she look and sound just like her. Her first name is even Marjorie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 1:24 PM

"I've never had anal sex and I don't want to have anal sex." Liar.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2021 4:33 AM

What’s her obsession about anal? That’s the bigger issue.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2021 4:34 AM

The fact she’s smiling and laughing shows that she knew this would be the perfect way to get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2021 4:35 AM

Well I think we can all agree on exactly what she needs?

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2021 6:26 AM

“I don’t want ana sex, I have never had anal sex. If I wanted to have anal sex, I probably could have anal sex. You could never have anal sex because you are not that kind of girl”.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2021 6:00 PM

She wanted to announce to the world that she's never had anal sex, doesn't think about anal sex, doesn't want anal sex and will never want anal sex. She needed us to know that and now we know.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2021 6:23 PM

Does anybody know what book she's yammering about?

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2021 6:40 PM

R7 Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Perez, 2015. She named the title in her rant.

I never read the book and was deeply offended by her rant. What a gross bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2021 6:47 PM

She’s a jelly h8r.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2021 7:04 PM

R5 I don't want anal sex, I've never had anal sex, if I wanted to have anal sex then I could probably go ahead and get some, because I am WHAT?! Anal bleached. You could never have anal sex because you're not that type of christian.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2021 7:15 PM

If it's any consolation to her, I don't want anal sex either.

by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 1:15 AM

Ashley Hope Perez’s literary agent trying to reboot sales?

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 12:21 AM

Anal sex in our schools? Say it ain’t so! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 1:15 AM

For those of us who don't want to watch some school district attention whore, what are her main points?

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 1:26 AM

She can sit on a fat tack!

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2021 1:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!