Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LETIZIA Queen of Spain. Flawless and stunning.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2021 2:43 PM

She's not fat or vulgar, and she has a decent hairstylist, OK. But is that all it takes to declare a woman stunning, or is OP just an easily impressed, MILF-loving dyke?

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2021 8:57 AM

SLAY, perra!

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2021 10:47 AM

Well, the nose job certainly helped.

But bitchery aside, she does mostly nail it

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2021 11:56 AM

pity about the ugly mask

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2021 11:58 AM

Spanish royals are relatively poor, she has to recycle outfits.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2021 1:36 PM

Her costume would have been fine if the president of Chile had been wearing sandals and a speedo.

What is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2021 1:41 PM

Maybe she was trying to get him to wear sandals and a speedo.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2021 1:43 PM

Now she is using Queen Sofia old couture dresses?

I thought that they hated each other?

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2021 7:37 PM

The monarchy in Spain is nowhere near as important as it is in England. After, the Spaniards did away with it quite recently.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2021 9:32 PM

After = After all

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2021 9:32 PM

She married royal AND hot. She wins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2021 9:52 PM

I like her too. She always looks appropriate for the occasion without looking so old and frumpy like Middleton. Letizia is more daring with her fashion choices as much as she can be in her role anyway. And she had a career as a journalist before marrying, didn't just sit around waiting for the ring. She also has amazing arms.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2021 11:24 PM

R12 - She gave up that career as a journalist the minute she had Felipe on the string. Waved bye bye to it without a backward glass, and, unlike frumpy Kate, she's heartily disliked by a large swath of Spaniards, who view her as cold, imperious, and controlling. Letizia's superior fashion sense, unfortunately, cannot disguise her delight at her status.

Meanwhile, frumpy Kate, who understands her constituency far better than Letizia does hers, has approval ratings that any politician would kill for.

Frumpy Kate will be an adored Princess of Wales and Queen. Letizia may win the fashion parade, but it hasn't endeared her much to her countrymen.

And, let us face it, in terms of rank, the British monarchy far outranks the Spanish one. You do know it's still a criminal offence in Spain to criticise the monarchy?

Frumpy Kate gets the game and plays it like an expert.

Letizia doesn't give a fuck and it shows., which is why Spaniards don't like her as much as Brits like Kate.

Letizia should remember what happened to the monarchy before Franco brought it back and gave it to her totally corrupt father in law - now in exile.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2021 2:39 PM

I love her look. She rarely makes a mistake, nearly always looks chic and appropriate. Not always easy to get both! Kate would do well to emulate her style, particularly the pencil skirts rather than her Emilia Wickstead A-line dresses.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2021 2:55 PM

In general, the Spaniards have more sense of style than the British.

Maybe Meghan can start wearing Diana's old dresses.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2021 3:24 PM

She's too skinny and hardly flawless in other areas.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2021 3:28 PM

Kate is so frumpy that everything she wears sells out as soon as she's photographed in something.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2021 6:26 PM

^^^*backward glance (not glass)

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2021 9:53 PM

Quite beautiful

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2021 9:54 PM

She looks like she only eats once a week, but she’s definitely attractive. The most beautiful, flawless, and stunning? Not to me, but we don’t all love the same things or people.

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2021 9:56 PM

I don't like this trend of royals marrying commoners - they're not holding up their obligations to society. "Queen", indeed. Her kids are just half-royal.

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2021 10:47 PM

R21 And by that measure, so are the children of the Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and British royals, including William and his kids. Only QEII married royalty with Prince Philip. Her four kids are the real deal (for all the good ot seemed to do them). Queen Margrethe of Denmark is the real thing, offspring of a mother who was a royal princess of Sweden before marrying Margrethe's father and King of Denmark.

Bit they're not doing that much anymore.

Hence, my insistence that Prince Christian of Denmark marry Princess Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2021 7:54 PM

I wish the TPTB would put the Bourbon-Two Sicilies back on the throne so we can have Queen Camilla and her lovely princesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2021 8:01 PM

Felipe, Letizia and family seem a lot more laid back and casual than those stuffy British royals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2021 3:19 AM

So thin. Too thin?

She shares a similar look and style with Queen Rania of Jordan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2021 3:44 AM

Letizia was stunning, pre nose job and with some extra weight on her. She had character then. She looks seriously underfed. Agree though she has style. I prefer Queen Maxima, who looks like she’s having a blast every time she appears in public.

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2021 4:13 AM

She must’ve made her MIL leave without taking anything bought with taxpayer money. No way would Queen Sophia loan her DIL an outfit…they hate each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2021 4:18 AM

Honestly, I always rather liked her mother-in-law's style, so I'm glad to see the Queen shares such fondness.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2021 4:27 AM

[quote] Letizia doesn't give a fuck and it shows., which is why Spaniards don't like her as much as Brits like Kate.

What a bunch of horse shit.

The Brits love Kate because they have so much more wrapped up emotionally in their monarchy than the Spanish do. As a result they are beholden to the entire royal kabuki and common Kate is completely erase herself, such as she was in the first place, to fill the role.

That’s why the British are so fond of her — her slavery to it validates their sense of its (and thus their) importance.

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2021 4:33 AM

^^^ is happy to completely erase herself

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2021 4:34 AM

That’s some mighty fine armchair psychology at R30.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2021 6:38 AM

R13 is right. Letizia is the least popular member of the Spanish royal family by far - even the retarded, bisexual thief Urdangarín and the corrupt, fratricidal old bastard Juan Carlos are better regarded than she is. Her problem is that she reeks of underclass with pretensions (her grandparents were miners in Asturias) and is, by most accounts, a monumental cunt who thinks that she is above everybody else, and she doesn't bother to try to be even slightly amenable whenever she appears in public or interacts with others. As the Spanish actually pay for the royal family's luxurious lifestyle with their taxes, there is a strong sense of outrage at how ungrateful she seems to be for everything she has been given.

After all, even her own family hate her, for God's sake! Her cousin David Rocasolano wrote a book in which he raked her over the coals, and her aunt Henar attacks her in the media whenever she can... Of course, they do that because she kicked them out of her life as soon as she realized that she didn't need them anymore, but still, that doesn't look very well at all.

The other reason why she is hated is because she is an utter bitch to the bigoted, stupid and impossibly arrogant Sofia, who has always endured her husband's infidelities with resigned discretion and has mastered the 'smile, wave and look demure' performance to a T. Apparently, that is all that's needed for a queen to be highly esteemed by her subjects... Still, I don't get why Sofia is so well liked, since she was exposed by right wing journalist Pilar Urbano as a homophobe and pro-life religious fanatic who considers those beneath her to be nothing more than serfs - literally. I guess that the fact that Sofia is of actual royal blood and can smile, makes her better than Letizia, who cannot hide how obnoxious she is?

Nevertheless, Letizia isn't stunning by any stretch of the imagination. She was downright ugly before all the plastic surgery, and nowadays she looks like an embalmed inflatable doll. To be honest, it's difficult to believe that such an unattractive, mediocre, bitchy and untalented woman would have fucked her way into stupid and weak Felipe's bed...

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2021 10:07 AM

It would be interesting to know how much it cost to make the dress fit Queen Letizia who is under 5'7ins? (1.7m)

The dress was made for Queen Sofia who would still have been just over 5'9ins (1.76m) in 1981 when it was made, Sofia was regarded as a bit of a giant in her native Greece and in Spain when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2021 10:33 AM

I’m sure Letizia let Sophia know all the ways she had to take it in.

I agree that it’s too casual for a state visit, though.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2021 12:25 PM

[quote] retarded, bisexual thief Urdangarín

That sounds like Spain should get its own Lupin franchise. What great books, TV and movies such character would make.

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2021 12:30 PM

Queen Maxima does deliver a lot of enthusiasm and style bang for the buck.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2021 1:56 PM

She’s nice, but Maxima is so hefty.

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2021 2:10 PM

R37 She radiates vigor, glowing good health.

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2021 2:13 PM

Queen Maxima is a sturdy lass.

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2021 2:16 PM

Letizia is flawless and stunning, but I am more interested in the skin-tight breeches worn by the palace guard on duty on these state occasions. Would just love to get into the breeches of some of the guardsmen! They sport impressive Spanish sausages, and I can just imagine the curves of their muscular hindquarters.

by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2021 2:20 PM

I forgot to add visual detail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2021 2:22 PM

I don't know her, but I need Felipe inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2021 2:23 PM

Queen Maxima looks like a fun gal.

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2021 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!