Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Now Gabby Petito's Fiance Has Vanished.

It keeps getting darker.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 17, 2021 12:00 PM

What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2021 3:05 AM

We've been talking about it on this thread, which is impossible to find in a search because of its generic title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2021 3:06 AM

I filed this under things I saw coming a mile away. Of course he was going to run. By the way--his attorney said he is missing. So this is not a "safe house" situation. This is going to be another Mark Salling situation. Wait and See...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2021 3:11 AM

How come Native American woman don’t get the same media attention as cute white females?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2021 3:14 AM

I don't trust that family one bit. They know exactly where he is - probably Mexico by now.

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2021 3:16 AM

The cops should put Mommy and Daddys mugshots on the tv screen and see how fast he turns himself in.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2021 3:18 AM

R5 either the family gave him money and sent him to hide or someone will find his body in a ditch. When they released the body cam video I thought she seemed like she was nuts so maybe he just said f*ck you and left her in Moab. Now that he's gone it seems pretty clear he did something to her.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2021 3:20 AM

Has 20/20, Dateline, etc covered this yet?

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2021 3:20 AM

R8 they say they have a team in Fl.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2021 3:20 AM

Thanks R2, I did a search under her name and came up empty before I started this one.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2021 3:21 AM

*wipes mouth*

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2021 3:23 AM

R4 There are a lot of black women complaining about this on Twitter. They had an argument 15 years ago but the missing white girl stuff hasn’t been popular since Natalee Holloway which was a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2021 3:23 AM

Can you imagine what the police would have done to them if they were black, after responding to the domestic violence call while they were fighting?

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2021 3:25 AM

They'll hang Laundrie out to dry when they find him.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2021 3:47 AM

Of course they are from Florida. Meth definitely factors into this case.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2021 3:51 AM

He was kidnapped by a UFO!!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2021 3:59 AM

She is lovable and perfect. I am so sorry she fell off the side of that cliff,

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2021 4:16 AM

Blonde white girls get all the attention as usual. She sounded like a crazy bitch scratching him up, perhaps he got tired of her and back slapped her off a mountain.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2021 4:48 AM

They already did this movie with Chris O'Donnell and Drew Barrymore

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2021 4:56 AM

R18 You must be very lonely with no friends, making statements such as this all the time.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2021 5:00 AM

I want to comfort Gabby’s stepfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2021 5:33 AM

He and Alex Murdaugh have formed a suicide pact, and Brian is hitchhiking to South Carolina to join him. Lunatic Gabby will be found murdered and wrapped in a faux fur. The beneficiary of the insurance policy was changed to Buster.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2021 5:38 AM

Maybe his parents will tell the police where her body is after he escapes to Indonesia.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2021 5:39 AM

Him skipping isn't "dark."

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2021 5:41 AM

My sister and her husband were vacationing in Jackson Hole, WY from Aug. 31 - Sept. 7th. They're the kind of naive, eager-to-please people someone like him would target.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2021 6:25 AM

You beat me to it, R23, I think he's surfing with Adrian in Indonesia. That, or Pope kidnapped him and dropped him off in the desert with enough water to last during the long crawl home.

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2021 7:06 AM

Why wasn’t someone watching the home 24/7? I understand that the police don’t have time for this, but the community is obviously outraged. How hard would it be to take turns watching his house? I guess they would rather whine and cry on tv, holding stupid signs, accomplishing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2021 1:56 PM

"[R18] You must be very lonely with no friends, making statements such as this all the time. "

But responding to such statements on the SAME forum is indicative of a friendship-rich life?

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2021 5:29 PM

I didn't realize he's balding.

Damn, isn't the guy only in his 20's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2021 6:25 PM

How much money could the family have given him? It would have to be all cash because he can't dare use an ATM or credit card. He has to eat, drink, get some kind of shelter, gas up a vehicle, assuming he has one.

Sooner or later he'll be picked up on a Walmart surveillance camera. I don't think he'll last a week.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2021 11:37 PM

His running away is an admission of guilt.

He killed her.

If he had nothing to hide, he would have gone to the police.

He went home, he told his parents that he "accidentally" killed her, they came up with a plan for him to escape, and now he's gone.

This is going to make a really great movie.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2021 12:16 AM

Are we sure that the parents helped him out? They would have to be idiots. He doesn’t seem smart enough to evade the police for long. He will probably end up killing himself.

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2021 1:56 AM

Scott Peterson tried the same thing - dyed his hair blond, took off in a vehicle with his brother's drivers license and $10K from his family, and tried to book it to Mexico. It didn't work out for him.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2021 1:57 AM

[quote] they say they have a team in Fl.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2021 2:08 AM

His parents have to be helping to hide him, because they would be freaking out and cooperating with police if they thought he ran away to go commit suicide. Even cold-hearted parents wouldn’t say “sure son, go kill yourself now.”

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2021 2:14 AM

They should check out the off grid youtube channels.... Living alone in a bush shelter I made with plastic wrap in 4 hours!

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2021 2:28 AM

Is the name "Petito" Spanish for "little [something]"?

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2021 2:53 AM

Shades of "Alex Kelly" the Darien CT rapist sent to Europe by mommy and daddy. I still don't understand why they didn't do time.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2021 3:45 AM

On the contrary R38. In case you missed it the domestic violence call was about her hitting him.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2021 3:58 AM

R28 You are a very sad case and need to roll your meds in the right direction as well as your life!!

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2021 4:16 AM

[quote]He and Alex Murdaugh have formed a suicide pact, and Brian is hitchhiking to South Carolina to join him.

Alex has placed a $10 million insurance policy on him and is going to collect.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2021 4:23 AM

He ran off to kill himself.

Guilty as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2021 4:30 AM

R20 I actually have sufficient friends, apparently you need to get a few and stop stalking my posts, you are a weirdo, so get a life somewhere out of your basement home, or is it your lovely metallic trailer home?

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2021 4:58 AM

R43 " You are a weirdo".......projecting your feelings on others again??!!

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2021 5:10 AM

R42 He’s not killing himself.

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2021 3:47 AM

R31 How is it “going to make a great movie?” Maybe a great “Dateline,” but this story is just sad, predictable, and lame.

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2021 3:50 AM

How do we know she wasn't asking for it?

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2021 3:57 AM

I wish they would find him. He needs to account for what he did.

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2021 4:02 AM

I don't understand why this is such a major story. Theis shit happens all the time. People go missing, boyfriends kill girlfriends all the time. Why is this all we've heard about for two weeks (other than COVID).

by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2021 4:03 AM

Gabby was a beautiful young woman and it's so tragic what happened to her but it finally struck me who I 'm reminded of when seeing photos like in OP's first post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2021 4:07 AM

^^^^ Because she's a pretty blond white girl, duh. They seem to be worth more than others, as if many others don't go missing all the time. White is right, and female too.

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2021 4:07 AM

For the same reason a little group of DLers glommed onto Cassandra, one of the victims of the Surfside building collapse: she had an active social media platform. If you bitches want people to care about you when you meet calamity, you best start working on your instragram.

I'm telling you now so I don't have to tell you later.

by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2021 4:10 AM

Most women who are killed by male partners (or "disappear" at the hands of one), have no criminal history. I agree these are so commonplace but it's usually because these women are nearly flawless victims, as in, they have done nothing to justify what is done to them. I don't think news outlets realized she had a history of assault against him, that's a new twist.

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2021 4:17 AM

And they really thought I was at that park in Florida! ROFL

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2021 4:17 AM

Have they checked the cabins along the shore of the lake?

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2021 4:43 AM

Can't you ladies just wait for the forthcoming podcasts and Lifetime movie?

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2021 5:39 AM

[quote] How much money could the family have given him? It would have to be all cash because he can't dare use an ATM or credit card

As soon as my money got to my account I used to take cash out of my account after I figured how much I needed for bills and other things. I never liked to leave extra money in my bank. I dumped the cash into my home safe. At one point I had $32k in there. People with real money have lots of cash - they just don't talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2021 5:47 AM

Has anyone here been watching the limited series "Laetitia?" Same premise, and based on the true story of a young French woman's disappearance.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2021 7:07 AM

Can I be your friend, R57?

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2021 7:11 AM

Judging from the body cam footage, I actually feel for this guy. Driving across country with her must have been exhausting and unbearable. Doesn’t excuse him killing her (if in fact he did), but still it’s not hard to see him getting fed up with her.

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2021 7:24 AM

He’s on the LAMB!!! 🐑

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2021 7:32 AM

Honestly I do not understand why Brian is on the run. He has a built in defense of her admitting (on bodycam footage) she thumped on him. Of course he will be in prison for 20 plus years but he has some sort of defense. Unless he took and ax and chopped her up or went overboard he can just claim self defense. Brian--if you see this--Turn yourself in. You can beat this!!! Quit being a wimp!!

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2021 9:30 AM

^Idiot

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2021 9:42 AM

[quote]it’s not hard to see him getting fed up with her.

It's not hard to see him saying, "girl, you are annoying as fuck. I'm catching the next flight home." You don't murder annoying people. If we all did that, you'd be long dead, R60.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2021 9:48 AM

I wish people would stick to one thread, there are five active threads on this, and the people desperate to blame the victim just hop from one thread to the next, hoping eventually they'll find a place that will let them "prove" that Gabby deserves to be dead and Brian is a poor innocent man.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2021 9:53 AM

Especially since he'd just gotten on a flight a few days earlier, r64.

Especially since he and his parents were clearing out the storage unit. How hard would it have been to just take his stuff out, leave hers in the unit, and have her come back on her own (or notify her parents so they could maybe go get her) so that way he didn't have to go back to living in a small van with her?

The solutions for him to get out were right there, he had a lot of support and options. There is no way to spin this into "Brian was trapped and had no other choice," there just isn't.

by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2021 10:00 AM

[quote] Of course he will be in prison for 20 plus

Don’t drop the soap in the shower, Brian.

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2021 10:13 AM

MURDEROUS BALDY ON THE LAM!!!!

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2021 10:15 AM

Brian, Brian, Brian. You just HAD to do it didn't you. DIDN'T you! Now look at this big mess you've made! Don't pretend we don't know the truth!! Just turn yourself in! Stop being a pussy, Brian!

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2021 10:22 AM

A great movie? No honey. This will make a very dull episode on some two-bit DList true crime series that old people watch sitting in their smelly armchairs.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2021 10:31 AM

Yes, well, it's not as exciting as posting about an expired bottle of dried spices, r70.

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2021 10:50 AM

What if he just left her there at the campsite with no food or water and she died due to dehydration and starvation? Was it a secluded area of the park? It’s a horrrible scenario to think about.

How would he be charged if this were the scenario?

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2021 10:58 AM

R71 that's a parody thread to expose the dumbass banality of some, here. And it worked! On you, for example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2021 11:13 AM

Do you have a parody thread to expose your inability to use commas, r73? Are your fake Greg threads meant to somehow be better than those posted by the other dozen people who also do fake Greg threads? Is it just coincidence that any time you bother to post something that's not a weak joke, someone always shows up to say how great and awesome you are?

Anyway, yeah, you totally got me, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2021 12:15 PM

[quote]Doesn’t excuse him killing her

Big of you.

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2021 5:49 PM

That look on her face in the link is so upsetting. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] He’s on the LAMB!!! 🐑

I hope he brought along some mint jelly!

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2021 6:18 PM

The parents will be missing next.

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2021 6:22 PM

R64 Comes in off the top rope with some elite reading comprehension skills.

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2021 12:46 PM

I think he’s dead. He probably killed himself. That’s why they can’t find him.

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2021 3:11 PM

Murderers who kill their girlfriends/wives almost never kill themselves. He's in hiding with the help of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2021 1:15 AM

I will live a happier life if I NEVER have to hear about this chick and her story ever again. It’s getting ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2021 1:17 AM

Did they check the cabins along the swamp?

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]Murderers who kill their girlfriends/wives almost never kill themselves. He's in hiding with the help of his parents.

Actually, murder-suicides involving spouses are not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2021 4:36 AM

[quote]I will live a happier life if I NEVER have to hear about this chick and her story ever again. It’s getting ridiculous

Gabby feels terrible about having bored you, R82.

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2021 4:41 AM

I too believe he is either already dead by suicide or living overseas where he can't be found.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2021 4:57 AM

I agree with the ex fbi guy in this latest article: he's a pussy who has taken shelter with someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote]R39 In case you missed it the domestic violence call was about her hitting him.

No, asshole.

[italic]In a 911 audio recording from that day provided by the Grand County Sheriff's Office, a caller tells dispatch he wanted to report a domestic dispute and described a white van with a Florida license plate. The caller said as they were driving by,[bold] "the gentleman was slapping the girl."[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2021 5:28 AM

I thought the Moab cops were giving Brian the better deal by having him stay in the hotel and making Gabby stay with the van. But, a Reddit poster said that one of the cops told Brian that he needed to take a shower. So because Brian stank, he was the one to stay in the hotel. It could be too, that the cops thought that Brian might take off with the van and leave Gabby stranded in Moab

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2021 5:30 AM

R89 I assumed they gave her the van so she would have the option of driving the hell away and saving herself from him, but who knows why she didn’t? Also, she was the van’s legal owner.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2021 9:13 AM

The person posting about how boring this case is has been posting that for weeks now.

Ignore thread works these days, and you can always ignore the OP, dumbass. You're not being forced to see these threads.

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2021 12:10 PM

They're not going to find him.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2021 12:16 PM

Parents definitely helped. They didn't report him missing till 3 days after he was "missing," then they revised their timeline to say he was missing a day earlier.

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2021 12:52 PM

Cause of death not being revealed.

Manner of death has been confirmed as a homicide.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2021 3:16 PM

We don't know if the cause of death is going to be revealed or not.

We do know that the Teton County Coroner's Office press conference at 2:30 isn't being done in conjunction with the FBI or the state's Attorney General. They could simply be letting people know they have been asked not to reveal the cause of death, which wouldn't surprise me, but we don't know if that's the case yet or not.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2021 3:45 PM

This reporter says that they will be addressing "the cause and manner of death" so maybe that means there will be a reveal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2021 3:49 PM

I've heard Brian is either in Mexico or somewhere in South America. His parents need to be in prison if they helped him escape.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2021 4:08 PM

He's hot. He can stay with me as long as he fucks me twice a week.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2021 4:27 PM

I've heard he's stowing away on the next Blue Origin flight and his family "knows" people on the ISS who will harbor him indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2021 4:32 PM

The underground juice world is shuttling him between safe houses.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2021 5:00 PM

Follow the linked reporter for controversial updates not found in the MSM.

He also believes the Moab lesbian murders are connected.

(Private investigator has been hired in the latter case, GoFundMe to review Google Earth pictures of the area where the 2 women were shot.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2021 5:27 PM

Brian could have a number of safe houses from family friends, elaborate disguises (fat suits, feminine wigs) and ID's ($2,000 on the dark web.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2021 5:36 PM

[quote] He’s on the LAMB!!! 🐑

More like Silence on the Lamb

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2021 5:43 PM

[quote] I think he’s dead. He probably killed himself. That’s why they can’t find him.

Yup, he killed himself in the swamp and then made sure that the gators did away with the remains.

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2021 5:48 PM

^^ Either that or he's hiding in a grassy knoll in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2021 5:51 PM

I don’t think they will reveal much since the body still has not been released to the family, the LE must need it for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2021 6:00 PM

[quote] Brian could have a number of safe houses...

The Mar-a-Lago Club is only 3 hours from parent's house.

Melanoma has got him under her bed.

by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote]Melanoma has got him under her bed.

No. I already have retarded son.

I have sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2021 6:06 PM

Brian is hiding in a theater showing "Dear Evan Hansen", so no one will ever find him.

by Anonymousreply 109October 12, 2021 6:08 PM

R88, a lot of domestic abuse police calls end up with the abused taking the fall for the whole thing. I know the other people said she was slapping him, but that's to be expected if he was abusing her in other subtle ways (or outright out of sight/hearing.) The abused usually claims they were at fault not to have to deal with the abuser's ire after the police leave.

Very common, unfortunately. That's how a lot of people end up dead right after the police investigate.

by Anonymousreply 110October 12, 2021 6:14 PM

Brian must have really reeked for that Moab cop to tell him he needed a shower.

by Anonymousreply 111October 12, 2021 6:20 PM

Strangulation

by Anonymousreply 112October 12, 2021 6:33 PM

John Walsh: “By your examination of the body, are you sure it was Brian Laundrie [who killed her]?”

Is he smelling burnt toast?

by Anonymousreply 113October 12, 2021 6:37 PM

R111

I never heard that before. Depressed people also don't bathe. Brian Laundrie should have stayed on his meds.

by Anonymousreply 114October 12, 2021 6:48 PM

Time of death: 3-4 weeks before the body was found.

by Anonymousreply 115October 12, 2021 6:48 PM

Not pregnant

by Anonymousreply 116October 12, 2021 6:50 PM

Wonder why r94 tried to pull that bit about cause of death not being announced? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 117October 12, 2021 6:50 PM

DNA was collected from her body.

by Anonymousreply 118October 12, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote]Brian must have really reeked for that Moab cop to tell him he needed a shower.

But he's a hottie!

by Anonymousreply 119October 12, 2021 6:55 PM

His RICH aroma only makes him hottah, R119!

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2021 6:58 PM

Apparently someone pretended to be reporter Brian Entin while on the Zoom call with the coroner's office and asked a bunch of troll questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2021 6:59 PM

I got the impression that she was not buried, since they quickly determined that the manner of death was homicide I wonder if anyone here with knowledge on decomposition can answer if strangulation would be visible on the body after being out 3-4 weeks.

If not I imagine they found something around her neck.

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2021 7:02 PM

The coroner: “Unfortunately, this is only one of many deaths around the country of people who are involved in domestic violence and it’s unfortunate that these other deaths do not get as much coverage as this one.”

[quote]If not I imagine they found something around her neck.

He said it wasn’t anything that was immediately obvious, so probably a broken hyoid.

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2021 7:07 PM

Damn, ol boy strangled her? That’s pretty hardcore. I thought it would be more of a crime of passion thing, like a blow to the head.

It takes awhile to strangle someone to death and it’s a very up close and personal method. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2021 7:12 PM

She would have fought back and his parents would have seen the scratches on his arms.

There are probably 1000 internet sleuths looking right now at photos of Brian after he got back to Florida, zooming in and trying to find evidence of injuries he got while strangling her.

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2021 7:15 PM

A random PI noticed something that the Moab cops missed, or ignored.

[quote]A private investigator has speculated that Gabby Petito could have died from asphyxiation having seen the bodycam video with Utah police

[quote]Jason Jenson, an investigator who is based in Salt Lake City, told Fox News Digital that he thinks Ms Petito’s body language in the 12 August bodycam footage from Moab, Utah could indicate that she was asphyxiated.

[quote]During the Utah incident, Ms Petito told police that Brian Laundrie, her fiancé, had grabbed her face during a domestic dispute.

[quote]“I wouldn’t be surprised that it’s manual strangulation,” Mr Jenson claimed. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s choked her before. Any victim that’s been choked before—their natural reaction is to lower their chin to their clavicle to prevent that hand from going around their throat.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2021 7:45 PM

Dark shit. I wonder if he looked her in the eyes as he was throttling her.

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote] John Walsh: “By your examination of the body, are you sure it was Brian Laundrie [who killed her]?”

R113: John Walsh called-in a second time and more or less asked the same question! (about testifying that it was Brian at trial). WTF?

Does he have early-stage dementia? I'm being serious. The Petito-Laundrie case is the first time I've seen him many years. He was always intense, but he has seemed kinda unhinged in the interviews I've seen over the past few weeks. Such as telling Brian (if he was watching/listening) that he should do everyone a favor and just kill himself right now....and he went on & on about it. (this was early in the manhunt).

He appeared on Ashleigh Banfield's show last week with Joe Petito, Natalie Holloway's mom, and another woman whose child was abducted & murdered years ago. It was a trainwreck. He blathered on dramatically, speculating about the manner in which Gabby was murdered (he said beaten to death) while Joe Petito was right there (virtually). And he kept ranting & repeating himself, like he got "lost" mid-point and didn't know where he was going or how to wrap it up. Banfield had to cut him off so she could get to Holloway & the other mom.

To bring it back to today/this press conference: John Walsh knows-- or rather, he USED to know -- that the coroner only determines the cause of death, not who did it.

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2021 8:52 PM

I hope he's found alive just so he can suffer being locked up, getting his ass beaten (& etc) and so his enabling, shitty trash family has to deal with knowing that everyone knows just how shitty precious little Brian is.

Hoping to see a mugshot of his potato tard face soon.

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2021 9:03 PM

Because of DL, I now know more about hyoid bones than I'll ever want to know.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2021 9:11 PM

I don't give a shit about this case. It's so obvious. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE COUPLE, BABY AND DOG IN CALI?????????

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2021 9:13 PM

R131 triggered.

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2021 9:19 PM

R127: "Dark shit. I wonder if he looked her in the eyes as he was throttling her."

It's a lot harder to strangle someone from behind, so probably.

R128: "John Walsh called-in a second time and more or less asked the same question!"

I respect John Walsh for the work he's done for those victimized and vulnerable, but he behaved like an ass today, blatantly trying to pull a "gotcha!" on the coroner. Yes, he knows better. This case should be about Gabby Petito, not elderly males reassuring themselves of their machismo.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Cause of death ‘Manual strangulation/throttling.’ So he wrapped his hands around her neck and throttled her for several minutes until she was dead, with her face just a foot or two from his the whole time.

Then drove home and hung out with mom & dad for a few days until things started heating up. This guy is scary.

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2021 10:25 PM

I’d like to know what he bought with GP’s credit card after killing her. He racked up “over $1000” in charges over a two day period at the end of August.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2021 10:39 PM

Probably liquor and whores at strip clubs from a Utah to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 136October 13, 2021 12:18 AM

Manual strangulation is a very personal form of homicide, there is virtually no way he gets let off for intent because it takes several minutes to kill and he could have stopped at any point before her death.

I hope this fucker is found alive to face justice. His shitty parents deserve all the hate being directed at them for letting him escape, I don’t believe for a second they didn’t know he put his hands on her in the past, they lived in the same small home for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 137October 13, 2021 12:26 AM

R135, Hopefully, deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 138October 13, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote]R96 This reporter says that they will be addressing "the cause and manner of death" so maybe that means there will be a reveal?

It’s possible she burned her hands cradling a mug, and it sent her system into shock (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 13, 2021 1:04 AM

How long until Gabby's family rush out for another commemorative tat session?

by Anonymousreply 140October 13, 2021 1:21 AM

I'll never forget you, Gabby.

Thoughts and prayers!

Moving along.....

by Anonymousreply 141October 13, 2021 1:37 AM

Why was Gabby's memorial in Florida dismantled today?

by Anonymousreply 142October 13, 2021 2:03 AM

R137: "Manual strangulation is a very personal form of homicide, there is virtually no way he gets let off for intent because it takes several minutes to kill and he could have stopped at any point before her death."

Oh, if only. "Advocacy group We Can't Consent To This has noted 60 police suspects or defendants in the UK having used the defense from 1972 to 2020, and 45 percent of these resulted in a lesser charge, lighter sentence, acquittal, or the case not being pursued." You'd better believe this piece of shit will try it, and he'll probably have some hot-shot lawyer working pro bono for the fame and "glory."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 13, 2021 2:12 AM

Strangulation is excruciatingly painful and terrifying. That’s full on rage

by Anonymousreply 144October 13, 2021 2:18 AM

The coroner today stated he does not know if the strangulation was manual or by ligature.

by Anonymousreply 145October 13, 2021 2:20 AM

He said no such thing. Read the official cause of death.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2021 2:31 AM

Oh you guys! (ah, DL..)

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2021 2:34 AM

RIP Gabby. I take comfort in the fact she probably gave almost as good as she got.

by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2021 2:37 AM

Here is how long it took him to strangle her to death:

[quote] unconsciousness occurs around two minutes, and death occurs around four minutes.

Four minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 13, 2021 2:42 AM

[quote] she probably gave almost as good as she got.

Seriously?? She’s DEAD. A horrible painful, slow, terrifying death. He probably got a few scratches. Hardly “as good as she got.”

by Anonymousreply 150October 13, 2021 2:45 AM

During the press conference the coroner stated he did not know if the strangulation was manual or by ligature.

by Anonymousreply 151October 13, 2021 2:58 AM

On the other thread, The Hunt For Brian Laundrie-2, it showed a document saying she died by manual strangulation. Sorry, I tried to post a link.

by Anonymousreply 152October 13, 2021 3:10 AM

Is this what you’re talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 13, 2021 3:28 AM

R153 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 154October 13, 2021 3:39 AM

[quote]I respect John Walsh for the work he's done for those victimized and vulnerable, but he behaved like an ass today,

Brian Entin was spoofed on the Q&A channel and someone asked stupid questions under his name, I kept expecting Walsh to say the same thing happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 155October 13, 2021 3:45 AM

Brian Entin said that 4 jerks linked on to Zoom falsely using his name and asked insulting, degrading questions in the chat. Lots of mentally ill idiots in today's world.

by Anonymousreply 156October 13, 2021 8:36 AM

[quote] His shitty parents deserve all the hate being directed at them for letting him escape,

Fuckin’ A.

by Anonymousreply 157October 13, 2021 10:38 AM

Why haven't the parents been arrested as accessories to murder? and who da fuq believes their story about dropping him off at the wildlife preserve? The Florida cops are morons.

by Anonymousreply 158October 13, 2021 4:10 PM

As I'm reading this thread the TV shows a call from fucking John Walsh (didn't answer, probably an auto-call system listed in his name).

by Anonymousreply 159October 13, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]Why haven't the parents been arrested as accessories to murder?

They can't be charged as accessories when Brian himself hasn't been charged with anything other than fraudulent use of her bank card.

by Anonymousreply 160October 13, 2021 5:49 PM

R101 He also thinks Gabby was pregnant. The Medical Examiner said she was not.

by Anonymousreply 161October 14, 2021 7:25 AM

The fact that this jerk has not been arrested and that Trump has not stroked out yet speaks to all the unfairness of this world.

by Anonymousreply 162October 14, 2021 12:35 PM

Is Trump hiding him? Is he holed up at MarLago ordering room services and watching the Game Show channel?

by Anonymousreply 163October 14, 2021 1:13 PM

John Walsh really needs to calm down.

by Anonymousreply 164October 14, 2021 3:32 PM

[quote]Why haven't the parents been arrested as accessories to murder?

"I'm White. WHITE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 165October 14, 2021 3:46 PM

How dumb is that question and how stupid is the reply? Must be the frauen shitting up this thread

by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2021 3:19 AM

[quote]OP is the Welp Troll who thinks everyone in Hollywood is gay and bearding.

It's the "Welp Troll troll"! Welcome back!

by Anonymousreply 167October 16, 2021 3:24 PM

^^ Oops. wrong thread. ^^

by Anonymousreply 168October 16, 2021 3:28 PM

[italic]LOCK R168 UP!

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2021 7:27 PM

R153 r154 Something’s garrote-a give with this case!

by Anonymousreply 170October 17, 2021 11:56 AM

With all the reportage regarding empty store shelves, Brian must be concerned about his Christmas shopping this year.

by Anonymousreply 171October 17, 2021 12:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!