Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams Gets Breakthrough COVID-19

Question is will she don the teddy bears for us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2021 10:03 PM

Breakthrough?

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2021 9:04 PM

It's hard to believe she was vaccinated because there's just something so sketchy about her, imo.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 9:04 PM

You’re telling me!

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 9:14 PM

She never got the vaccine. This is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 9:16 PM

So, how you doin'?

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 9:20 PM

Can’t trust anything that comes out of this messy camp.

Some people are not meant to be in the public eye. This is a circus freak show at this point. I don’t feel comfortable watching her show. It’s exploiting her illness for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 9:23 PM

I agree that the breakthrough is a pure PR lie. Wendy has very adamant about not getting vaccines and never once has she talked about getting the covid vaccine for herself. To avoid embarrassment they added the breakthrough line. There is no way for the public to confirm the vaccination so it's a safe lie to tell.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 9:24 PM

Oh dear. Did she faint on camera again?

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 9:25 PM

Oh, someone please post that Statue of Liberty gif.

I laugh so heartily every time I see that.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2021 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 9:35 PM

I'll tune in to the premiere show to see how she spins her Covid case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2021 9:37 PM

The director’s cut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2021 9:37 PM

"Can’t trust anything that comes out of this messy camp."

ITA. The people who work for her earn their paychecks.

Of course it's a lie. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2021 9:38 PM

She totally faked that fall.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2021 9:39 PM

She is older, already in ill health, and I am sure her lungs are shot from years of smoking and drugs. If she isn’t vaccinated, she could easily die from it. Of course, if she does die, and the media reports she was vaccinated, then that will be very bad.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 9:42 PM

She got the same jab as Kamala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote] if she does die, and the media reports she was vaccinated, then that will be very bad.

It won't be all that great for Wendy either

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2021 9:46 PM

Karma, kunt!

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2021 10:43 PM

Would they allow her to work on her show without being vaxxed? She’ll either recover quickly or get very sick. It’ll be easy to know if she’s lying.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2021 11:04 PM

Did anyone in her pick in the celeb death thread?

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2021 4:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2021 12:28 AM

People should see what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2021 4:16 AM

FINAL STRAW....Now she is going to a Psych Hospital......Her show is as good as cancelled. CBS Television is not putting up with a talk show host who won't go to work...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2021 11:16 AM

They have Nick Cannon up their sleeves.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2021 8:00 PM

Update?

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2021 12:06 AM

R25 = The cast is not getting paid and freaking out. This is it. CBS Media is going to fold this debacle up. Does she seriously think the show is going to go into "guest hosting" for another season? Hope she saved her pennies. She clearly is not capable of returning to work and termination is inevitable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2021 6:36 AM

Mental issues? Eh.. kind of. It’s related to substance abuse disorder. Does anyone know if she ever did have a significant amount of time clean?

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2021 6:57 AM

R27 = Wendy is going to have a lot of time to get clean since she is probably getting fired next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2021 7:06 AM

Substance abuse is classified as a mental health issue. WW is an unvaxxer, this is not breakthrough. The show needed to be pulled years ago.

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2021 7:37 AM

Wendy Williams is looking awfully tired and worn. It's not coivd either IMHO.

Her face seems to be aging... Eyes becoming sunken, those cheeks trying to do what they should naturally but something (implant or fillers?) prevents this from happening as it should.

In the end Mr. Gravity has his way with us all.

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2021 7:45 AM

R29 And your point is? To treat her effectively and get a clear picture of her mental health issues she would have to be clean.

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2021 7:55 AM

What do you mean, what is my point?

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2021 7:56 AM

Bitch, you are not the only woman whose husband left her.

You are making millions more than other women whose husbands left them, so you afford to try buying yourself some happiness.

Or at least helping the hundreds of people who staff your show—and have enabled you to make millions—can continue to pay their rent.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2021 8:00 AM

This poor woman needs a break.

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2021 9:43 AM

Did she snort it?

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2021 9:50 AM

Like girl, get it together. I know that’s easier said than done, but she has access to the best of the best treatment. She could go anywhere in the world.

How did she allow herself to be used for so long by that creep? That’s what did her in.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2021 10:03 AM

It's fine when you need help. The mistake Wendy made here was doing nothing all summer long. Now she is days away from the season premiere of her show and they have no host. This is the final straw. She makes millions of dollars a year and won't bother to show up for work? Gotta be at least 100 people whose jobs are on the line and now she is making excuses for not going back to work? No sympathy. She will be fired. She will sue. They will counter sue. And at the end she will be Jobless and free to snort anything she wants since she won't have to keep making excuses to not go back to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2021 10:13 AM

How empty must a person's own life be that they would start a change.org petition to get Wendy Williams fired from her talk show? Why is the behavior of some talk show host that important to you?

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Zero signatures. It was just a rant. WW has said and done worse. She is a senior citizen now and on her way out.

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2021 4:22 PM

Allegedly. Word on Mama Joyce's streets says it was an "alcoholic coma" she was found in. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 40September 18, 2021 4:29 PM

Showing proof of your vaccination for indoor dining in NYC could have been the tipping point for Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 41September 18, 2021 4:36 PM

Sasquatch has finally been captured!

by Anonymousreply 42September 18, 2021 5:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2021 1:17 PM

Did she get it from her neighbor?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2021 1:21 PM

uglee

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2021 1:22 PM

She's wealthy, has success and a son to live for. But none of that matters. WW wants to get high and stay high, just like WH. WW interview with WH at the end of her life is the moment WW developed a profile outline of NYC radio..

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2021 11:34 PM

Neither are Beetlejuice, you can say their names.

by Anonymousreply 47September 23, 2021 12:13 AM

Broken celebrities belong in Guantanamo.

by Anonymousreply 48September 23, 2021 1:07 AM

It seems like her drinking problem comes back when she is dating. She has been going out with a few age appropriate (older) guys. At this point she needs to stop drinking socially as it leads into a bender.

I dont believe she does any other drugs, she would've totally been a goner in the last few years if she was with all those health issues she has. She's lived a very unhealthy lifestyle for most of her life, with crash diets, cocaine, weight loss drugs, working too much, etc. If she wasn't wealthy she'd probably be living off disability checks.

by Anonymousreply 49September 23, 2021 1:20 AM

I think having time off just doesn't agree with her. It seems anytime the show goes on hiatus for a while, she goes off a cliff. Then they can never resume taping at the date that's announced and have to postpone until a later date after she can pull herself back together.

by Anonymousreply 50September 23, 2021 1:38 AM

spotted today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 23, 2021 2:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 23, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote]When Wendy noticed the DailyMail.com photographer she quickly put down the vape pen and rolled the window up.

🤣

by Anonymousreply 53September 23, 2021 2:38 AM

Also, the comments in this thread suggest her hospitalization is drug related.

[quote]His choice of words bothers me. Did she try and hurt herself? Why is he saying they believe she will "make it"? She's in a psychiatric hospital not ICU.

[quote]Reading between the lines it looks like Fentanyl laced drugs. Sad situation

[quote]I would imagine the psychiatric issues may be a result of withdrawals. Obvi if she was hospitalized with COVID, she wouldn’t have access to her stash. Cold Turkey withdrawals can appear as psych issues.

Disclaimer: I barely know anything about this woman, I know nothing about her brother and I did not watch the video at the link, I only read the comments so I don't know how far fetched this speculation is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 23, 2021 2:41 AM

How ironic someone so bat-shit crazy got a disease from bats.

by Anonymousreply 55September 23, 2021 2:41 AM

Why does Wendy insist on having her dry ass legs out in public? Gurl at least put some lotion on those things if you are not going to wear pants.

And the socks with no shoes. I understand her feet swell but Im sure they have huge slippers she could throw on over those socks

by Anonymousreply 56September 23, 2021 2:42 AM

LSA is worse than redditt.

by Anonymousreply 57September 23, 2021 2:42 AM

She crazy.

by Anonymousreply 58September 23, 2021 3:04 AM

So how’s the WW costume display over at Party City?

by Anonymousreply 59September 23, 2021 3:08 AM

The bulging eyes disturbs.

by Anonymousreply 60September 23, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote]The bulging eyes disturbs.

The nothingness behind the bulging eyes disturbs even more.

by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2021 3:11 AM

Nothingness = higher than a mutha

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2021 3:23 AM

This just needs to stop, for her sake & for the benefit of her “audience.” She rarely has any breaking news and her so-called gossip is all about riff-raff/gutter people, like T.I. and Tiny. I mean, give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2021 3:25 AM

R63 people haven't tuned into Wendy for breaking gossip probably for 20 years. Even in her late radio days she covered old gossip like it was new. Her style is still modeled after Howard Stern. Most people are watching to see Wendy's reaction, how outrageous her commentary will be, and what a trainwreck she is.

by Anonymousreply 64September 23, 2021 3:32 AM

Gurl has some serious meds in her.

by Anonymousreply 65September 23, 2021 3:39 AM

Too bad the vaccine doesn't come in a powdered version. She could have avoided all of this but port-a-potty on fire is her personal brand so she might as well die as she lived.

by Anonymousreply 66September 23, 2021 3:40 AM

She should run in `24 with Michelle Bachmann, for maximum crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 67September 23, 2021 3:42 AM

She looks simian

by Anonymousreply 68September 23, 2021 4:41 AM

Wendy does not have COVID. Wendy is not undergoing a psychiatric evaluation. Wendy is in rehab. They found her in her apartment, alone, in an alcohol-induced coma. They got her up and now Wendy is in a private facility recovering, once again, from alcohol and cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 69September 23, 2021 6:33 PM

I looooove Tasha K R69! She should be Wendy's replacement.

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2021 2:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2021 4:51 AM

R71 That's some serious crazy eyes (or eye, in this case) she's got going there.

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2021 5:38 AM

Kevin Jr is cute

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2021 9:56 AM

Son is working for his inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 74September 26, 2021 10:24 AM

She's been hitting the bottle, hard.

by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2021 9:06 PM

She’s been on a slow suicide mission forever. Just DIE already!

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2021 10:49 PM

The show announced her return next Monday, but Wendy has proven she can do a lot of damage to her life in only 6 days

by Anonymousreply 77September 28, 2021 9:44 PM

She looks like a tortoise.

by Anonymousreply 78September 28, 2021 9:47 PM

“Health struggles”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 29, 2021 12:22 AM

Is she dead yet. Can someone get her some fentanyl-laced coke??

by Anonymousreply 80September 29, 2021 12:24 AM

Fuck you bitches! Spilling your drink and misplacing your vape pen count as Health Struggles too!

by Anonymousreply 81September 29, 2021 1:11 AM

She should retire. She's got the 60 mill or whatever. Just go home and drink dear. You deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 82September 29, 2021 1:37 AM

I don't believe many of these celebrity "breakthrough" cases are real, I doubt she was vaccinated to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 83September 29, 2021 3:23 AM

Wendy is going to have a case of UNEMPLOYMENT BLUES real soon. No way is ANY corporate entity going to continue to pay her millions of dollars this season for not showing up to work. Not happening. You think they are going thru another sweeps without Wendy? No Way. Best case scenario they let her come back to wind down the show in a shortened "series finale" season. Worst Case (most likely) Scenario they fire her and they sue her after she sues them.

by Anonymousreply 84September 29, 2021 3:34 AM

I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 85September 29, 2021 5:08 AM

Wendy is behind these pap pics. No doubt she thinks her business partners won't sue her if public opinion is "poor Wendy."

by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2021 7:39 AM

well r84 according to the internet her show is only renewed though this season (2021-22) so she may very well have planned to leave next year at the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 87September 29, 2021 10:04 AM

Okay, so now she doesn't have COVID but "her health is still not great." In other words, bitch is still drunk.

Wendy Williams has canceled filming of the new season of her much-postponed talk show once again after she failed to show up to studio for shooting Thursday morning. Fans who had lined up outside the Chelsea Studios in New York had already been issued with tickets and wristbands and signed appearance waivers to be part of the first show of Season 13, when a member of staff made the shock announcement that the star wasn't coming, and filming was canceled.

'Wendy has tested negative for Covid,' the staffer told the disappointed crowd who had waited more than two hours for admission, 'But her health is still not great, and she wants to be better than ever when she comes back.'

by Anonymousreply 88September 30, 2021 6:49 PM

Suzanne, her shady cameraman husband, and Norman don't want to step off the gravy train. No matter what.

"An insider who spoke to the media outlet claimed that the troubled television host was, 'drinking every day, even when filming the show.' They said, 'Everyone is an enabler because they don't want to lose their job. They see it, they know it, they smell the liquor.'"

by Anonymousreply 89September 30, 2021 6:57 PM

I don't understand the appeal. She's a drunk homophobe with z-list guests no one cares about. Her whole "How ya doin" schtick was code for outing gay men that she's turned into a theme her crew wears on their masks. The video below where she went after gay men proves it all. Get the fucking hook already. She can't be making that much money for DebMar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 30, 2021 7:20 PM

She’s “breaking through” another glassine baggie, hun.

by Anonymousreply 91September 30, 2021 7:27 PM

She's a triflin ass, tooth sucking, hypocritical witch. WW has ZZZZero personal integrity and despite being a college graduate, she displays most basic intelligence. Wendy is on the wrong side of practically everything and lies about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 92September 30, 2021 7:28 PM

The only way the higher ups can fire her without looking like asses (for firing a sick person who needs medical help and assistance) is when they leak that she's a big ol' mess and not sick, in the traditional sense, at all. Or they have to pay her off for going quietly on her own. I'd guess they will pay her off.

by Anonymousreply 93September 30, 2021 7:35 PM

[quote]She's a triflin ass, tooth sucking, hypocritical witch.

The teef suckin bitch is hangry. Anytime food is mentioned she sucks her cheeks in and mind-savors the disgusting slop she shoves down her gullet.

by Anonymousreply 94September 30, 2021 7:55 PM

The production company must be beyond furious with her. To have an audience lined up and the crew ready to shoot a show and THEN she doesn't show up. They had to pay the total production cost for at least one show and they have nothing for it.

It's not whether or not they renew the show, it's whether or not they are planning a hit out on her

by Anonymousreply 95September 30, 2021 8:13 PM

Eh.. we've been here before, dear.

by Anonymousreply 96September 30, 2021 8:15 PM

Spit it out L G B T Q ... "I'm very persnickity about how I do my show and I never do my show in a place of malice!!!!!" Cry me a fucking river.

"Bon Vivant! I don't even know what that means but it sounds fabulous. In my minds it means Live and Let Live. "

Bwa ha ha!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2021 10:17 PM

"Sources" claim Wendy is "over" her show and may very well walk away.

Please do.

by Anonymousreply 98October 1, 2021 12:03 AM

Disturbing to watch this woman slur and pass out on air.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2021 12:09 AM

Gurl its time for "Wendy Williams: What A Mess!" Part 2! 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2021 1:42 AM

This interview is 100% responsible for her demise/cancellation. Don't fuck with Big Pharma beeatch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 2, 2021 12:32 AM

Antivaxxers are procovid and don't deserve to have a platform.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2021 12:37 AM

She never got the vaccine and she has the gall to say she got a "breakthrough" case. What she got is a case of booze and an eightball and blamed it on covid. I doubt she'll be back. I guess they don't care about bi-boy Nick Cannon's jew-hating scandal. He got fired by Viacom but they're still floating him to take Wendy's place. How ya doin Nick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2021 3:11 AM

Hot Topic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 2, 2021 3:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2021 1:21 PM

So wait. Nick Cannon sucked Orlando's dick while in drag? !

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2021 1:30 PM

Just cancel her. She’s got too many issues. She’s not that good anymore either.

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2021 1:34 PM

Wendy and the Shady Cameraman collection. Love how he picks out people in the audience who match up with what Wendy's talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2021 1:41 PM

Maybe she's doing this on purpose because she wants out of her contract? If so, I just hope all the people who work on her show get to keep their jobs after another host takes over.

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2021 6:31 PM

WW had a longtime BFF, Lisa Carnagie. She would take her calls while her radio show aired. Hubby got the BFF exiled. Did the BFF speak too openly of what a worthless lowlife the husband is/was? WW needs a friend, we all do.

by Anonymousreply 110October 2, 2021 7:06 PM

Regina/Reg?

by Anonymousreply 111October 2, 2021 7:08 PM

The ex husband is on social media platforms speaking cryptically of health being more important than money. This is the freak who used his wife's money to pay for other women.

by Anonymousreply 112October 2, 2021 7:33 PM

Wendy most likely used Covid-19, as it is a popular excuse right now. I imagine Wendy is just like J-Lo who can't be without a man at her side making her look desirable or something. And since everybody knows that her husband not only cheated on her, but she paid for his husband mistress, or mistresses. For someone who made it her job to dish it out, she sure can't take the heat. And she's coping (with all the public humiliation and the embarrassment) with drugs and alcohol.

Sucks to have your jobs rely on such an unprofessional cunt.

by Anonymousreply 113October 2, 2021 9:10 PM

So let me get this straight, she has no problem snorting copious amounts of cocaine up her nose that's been cut with who knows what and hitting the liquor hard, but she doesn't "trust" an FDA approved vaccine?

Right. At least she can stop gloating that she's got some super duper immune system and never gets sick, because you just did bitch.

by Anonymousreply 114October 2, 2021 10:11 PM

[quote]The production company must be beyond furious with her.

They aren't, she talks about those people like they are her family. Wendy has had an excellent run as far as daytime goes, 13 years a long stretch. Her show has always done well in the key demo for her timeslot.

Wendy is also a notorious planner when it comes her business...I listened to her on the radio for years. Trust me, if this is her last season she definitely told them way before this month, probably over a year ago when she got divorced that she wanted 2022 to be her last year. Wendy is also great at keeping secrets. She got the deal for this show long before it saw the light of day and she didn't say a word about it for ages. I think she just exiting now on her own terms, its not like people can talk any worse shit about her after the public tailspin she went through with Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 115October 2, 2021 10:29 PM

^ Hi Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 116October 2, 2021 10:30 PM

LOL r116 not Wendy, I just know from following her for so many years that this is the natural end to her talk show

by Anonymousreply 117October 2, 2021 10:33 PM

From those Daily Mail pictures I saw of her, she looks like she has some serious health problems. It appears that it's more than just drugs and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 118October 2, 2021 10:35 PM

I just checked the online cable guide and it still says rerun for tomorrow's show.

by Anonymousreply 119October 3, 2021 5:00 PM

She's supposed to return tomorrow, without a studio audience, for a full hour of "Hot Topics." Aka, Wendy's lies, malaprops, excuses and drug addiction on full display. She'll blame Graves disease with a touch of COVID. There will be tears and tooth sucking. Lying Liars who Lie.

F&F WW.

by Anonymousreply 120October 3, 2021 5:05 PM

Gurl the season has now been postponed until October 18

I hope Joseline is the first guest 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 3, 2021 5:13 PM

Wig situation aside, Wendy looks a little better in that clip. Fuller in the face.

by Anonymousreply 122October 3, 2021 5:25 PM

Go Miss Joseline!! She read Wendy Williams for FILTH. And Williams only comeback - "Can we see your shoes Please? Wendy is truly a brain dead moron viper. A daily disgrace.

Wendy be looking like ET hiding in the closet with the wig on its head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 3, 2021 5:27 PM

No. Wendy had a good comeback with "You have number one show on--" whatever that platform was.

by Anonymousreply 124October 3, 2021 5:33 PM

And she followed it up with "I have the number one show."

by Anonymousreply 125October 3, 2021 5:33 PM

Yeah Im sorry but Wendy in all her mess easily dismissed that hoe Joseline for trying to check her. I mean no one even cares enough about Joseline to hear all that bullshit about her getting flowers at 10am. Just show your shoes and plug that tired online stripper show hunny!

by Anonymousreply 126October 3, 2021 5:37 PM

I can see why Joseline got heated by Wendy's opening comment - which was a fair comment, when Jos turned up on screen, I thought she looked like Ciara. All these procedures make everyone look alike. But Jos lost as soon as she got heated. It's the same as the Whitney interview. You come on someone else's show, get a few digs in at the host... but at the end of the day, the host wins, you're in their house and their show gets the attention/ratings.

by Anonymousreply 127October 3, 2021 5:41 PM

R68 That’s racist.

by Anonymousreply 128October 8, 2021 1:16 AM

The show is coming back on Monday but not with Wendy. Guests hosts until further notice.

The Wendy Williams Show without Wendy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2021 6:21 PM

For how long is Sherri Shepherd booked to guest host "The View"? They probably only booked her to take her out of the running as a "Wendy" guest host.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2021 6:25 PM

Does the thyroid session come with group therapy and one of those infinity pools?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2021 8:35 PM

Was her thyroid over stimulated by all the coke?

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2021 8:37 PM

R132 No is a was her clean living and macrobiotic diet.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2021 9:12 PM

It**

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2021 9:13 PM

Well, I guess Jerry O'Connell is out of the running to guest co-host since he's now on "The Talk."

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2021 9:29 PM

What the fuck is "breakthrough" COVID?

She's a drunk and a cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2021 10:05 PM

Jerry O is good at the talkshow hostessing. WW in her prime is a big awkward mess, now her show is a weekend at Bernie situation and not even entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2021 10:17 PM

I thought the Jerry shows were cringeworthy. Wendy is a car crash but she doesn't come across as a hack, like comedy Jerry did.

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2021 10:33 PM

Next Week = Its the Wendy Show---WITHOUT Wendy!!!....Mondy is self proclaimed Hot Topic Experts ---Devyn Simone, Bevy Smith, Elizabeth Wagmeister and Michael Yo---Tuesday thru Thursday is is Lea Remini...Wendy is STILL not showing up for work....As I previously predicted = Guests Hosts. Then she is FIRED by the spring. Then she sues and they counter sue...She is already playing the Graves Disease and Thryoid card....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 15, 2021 3:01 AM

How can WW tawk shit about anyone's situation when her life is a dumpster fire?

by Anonymousreply 140October 15, 2021 3:06 AM

Wendy is pretty shameless.

by Anonymousreply 141October 15, 2021 3:07 AM

The guest hosts are just on the job auditions for who will take over.

Whoever it is can't happen soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 142October 15, 2021 3:11 AM

They had guest hosts the last time and no one stuck.

by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2021 3:12 AM

Wendy is too messed up to be on her show anymore. She's either hitting the booze and or sniffing blow. The whole "Breakthrough COVID" excuse is likely bullshit to cover up some other health issues she's dealing with. If she caught COVID, she'd be out of quarantine by now. She also screwed herself by bragging how she wasn't going to get vaccinated in the first place, and then she caught it. Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2021 3:25 AM

I like Monday's guest panel. Bevy Smith is a hoot

by Anonymousreply 145October 15, 2021 7:44 AM

Finding someone who can successfully star in a daytime talk show is very difficult, but it certainly isn't impossible. The longer Wendy stays out, the better chance they'll have at finding one.

Don't sleep on Leah Lemini. She's just as unflitered as Wendy and may appeal to her audience, especially in the Northeast

by Anonymousreply 146October 15, 2021 12:28 PM

And why do people keep saying Wendy can be "replaced" on her own show, like its The View or The Talk where there is a revolving door of hosts. Its her show, when its over its over lol. They will create a new show with someone else. When Wendy is gone they may even insert something generic like yet another TV judge show or some home improvement show just to fill the space.

by Anonymousreply 147October 15, 2021 12:34 PM

It's not Wendy's show as she doesn't own the show. She has a contract to star in the show, but it's owned by a producing company.

The network may put another type of show in the timeslot once the producing company's contract ends this year, but this producing company is going to try like hell to find another talk show host to star in a show they can produce for many more years in that timeslot

by Anonymousreply 148October 15, 2021 12:43 PM

"Don't sleep on Leah Remini. She's just as unflitered as Wendy and may appeal to her audience, especially in the Northeast"

ITA. If the producers wanted to keep the seat safe for Wendy's return, they'd hire men to be the guest hosts. But hiring Leah means that they're auditioning replacements.

I'm guessing that Leah will kill it and will either take over this show or get her own talk show.

by Anonymousreply 149October 15, 2021 12:44 PM

Thats my point r148. They will just produce a new show. Wendy is not getting "replaced" in a show that was created for her.

by Anonymousreply 150October 15, 2021 12:48 PM

But in the best case scenario for the production company, if they find a host out of these upcoming replacements that connects with the audience in this timeslot, they can keep their current studio and crew and keep producing a talk show for many years with only "replacing" Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 151October 15, 2021 1:11 PM

I hope he gets better soon.

by Anonymousreply 152October 15, 2021 1:28 PM

Sheri Shepherd hosted today and did a great job just like last time. Maybe seeing that will make Wendy want to come back asap.

by Anonymousreply 153November 1, 2021 11:06 PM

Leah did a great job but was clearly uncomfortable about the backstage situation and the prospect of doing the show full time in NYC

Sheri showed up, whipped her cock out and was ready to take the show over TODAY.

A future of vaping and podcasting would probably suit Wendy best anyway. Her friend Andy can get her a show on SiriusXM. She can talk for a few hours a week and not have to worry about glamming out every workday.

by Anonymousreply 154November 2, 2021 12:39 AM

Wendy's show is still getting good ratings despite her absence. I doubt she will be back before next year.

Tasha K, who has spilled a lot of inside dirt on Wendy for the last couple of years, is now reporting that Wendy cannot walk and has she early onset dementia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2021 10:52 PM

Sherri Shepherd is FUNNY and very likeable. Silly. I dig her. There's a reason Leah was fired from The Talk. She's not for everyday. A fun friend or person to go to dinner with, but not for an hour of TV a day.

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Tasha K says Wendy is Over. She has no feeling in her lower legs and is suffering from early-onset dementia!! She will not return.

by Anonymousreply 157November 30, 2021 5:02 PM

It's not called Wheelchair Weed for nothin

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2021 12:22 AM

Guest Host Sherri Shepherd Undergoes Emergency Surgery, Michael Rapaport To Step In:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 13, 2021 5:03 PM

Looks like the production company has gone full We Don't Know Her on Wendy. They're now in holiday reruns and they're not even showing Wendy reruns. They're airing Sheri Sheppard reruns.

by Anonymousreply 160December 20, 2021 2:14 PM

R160, my assumption is they're not showing Wendy reruns for fear it might confuse people who would see them and think that she's back? Not to mention why show Wendy reruns where she's doing hot topics about stuff that happened almost six months ago when she was last there. Just my guess.

by Anonymousreply 161December 20, 2021 2:24 PM

I did R20.

by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2021 2:26 PM

You're right r161 Wendy generally does Hot Topics that are six months old when she's there live, so it could be confusing to the audience

by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2021 2:53 PM

Dementia?! It’s from the Coke and pills and all else.

by Anonymousreply 164December 20, 2021 3:37 PM

Leah Remini should just be made the new permanent host so that we can all move on to the next daytime TV scandal.

by Anonymousreply 165December 20, 2021 9:56 PM

I think Sherri should be first choice. I like Leah but she doesn't seem to be comfortable doing it alone and needs that other person to co-host with her. Sherri, on the other hand, is a natural and carries the show just fine on her own.

by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2021 10:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!