Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's going to the event with Melania? Surely the Cons on here must include some Log Cabin Republicans.

Do you feel happy, thrilled, disgusted, guilty, ashamed...? Come on out. We don't bite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2021 6:50 PM

Cool.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2021 11:36 AM

I’m anti-LGBTQ and voted Biden. I’m 110% anti-trans. Proudly. Well, until they stop banning conversion therapy. Once any person can get conversion therapy in any state, then I’ll support transgenderism.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 11:39 AM

She wants a legacy of some sort so she resorts to the hope of being a gay icon...too bad she's obviously not cut of the right cloth for that.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 11:42 AM

“I can’t believe they make me go here. In old country we do not allow!”

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 11:54 AM

She's humorless and autistic. No thanks. She makes even being a former hooker boring

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 11:57 AM

Will dear Erna attend?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 11:58 AM

“Melania Trump's work as First Lady, from helping children reach their full potential to championing a more inclusive Republican Party, has been historic," Log Cabin Republicans managing director Charles Moran said, according to the Blade.

Or,

“Melania Trump's sexwork as First Lady Hooker, from screaming at children to reach their full potential to failing to champion a more inclusive Republican Party, makes her time in that position a colossal and historic failure," Log Cabin Republicans managing director Charles Moron said, according to the Blade.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 12:05 PM

Log Cabin Republicans director Charles Moran, ladies and gentlemen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 12:10 PM

Wonder who's even going to be there? When the LCR insisted on endorsing Trump for 2020, a bunch of the LCR members and even some in leadership resigned, and Charles "Get a Brain!" Moran at r8 was left to try to make it seem like they were still a large and legitimate political organization.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2021 12:15 PM

Oh, come on, the DL conservatives could never score an invite. Besides, they'd have to be able to successfully shower and leave their homes, tearing themselves away from compulsively posting their daily threads of:

"I'm Not Racist, but The Blacks and their Hippity-Hoppity Ghetto Music... something something... BLM Reverse-Racism... I Hate It!" "Breaking News: Wild Trannies Roam the Countryside Raping our Fraus and Sex-Reassigning our Twinks" "DailyMail Report: Meghan Markle Tells Queen Elizabeth, 'All Royals Must Inter-racially Marry, Become Bisexual' Outrageous!" "New Looney Tunes Reboot--Bugs Bunny will be Portrayed as Crossdresser. Have We Had Enough with HOLLYWEIRD?" and "AOC Planning to Fight Air Pollution and Force Corporations to Pay a Living Wage. Which is worse?"

Attending Melanie's event, they might miss an opportunity to red-pill a couple of impressionable, dementia-ridden DL-ers who were recently taught how to use the internet by their neighbor's son Joel.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 12:55 PM

I really can't find any political groups more repugnant, disgusting, and delusional than the Log Cabin cunts. They are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2021 2:03 PM

She’s an ally of LGBTQ+, so there’s nothing to complain about with that.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote]from helping children reach their full potential to championing a more inclusive Republican Party

This was written with a straight face?

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2021 4:31 PM

Melania is boring. They should have gone camp. I'm thinking Callista Gingrich.

Kimberly Guilfoyle was busy?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2021 4:34 PM

R12

Are you drunk?

Allies don't pal around with christofascist neo-nazis... or, you know, marry them

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 4:35 PM

But you love Islam^.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2021 4:38 PM

She’s just an empty headed tart. How much are they paying her?

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2021 4:39 PM

What did she do that was award-worthy? She can't even open her eyes all the way.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2021 4:41 PM

R16

I'm an atheist, lovebug.

So, sorry, I'm not chilling with the imaginary ISIS, transgender, vegan, bisexual, black-lives-matter antifa gang caravan that's storming the southern border in your feverish nightmares.

[Sorry about that recall election defeat in California though, by the way. Best wishes!]

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2021 4:46 PM

She’s doing this out of hate and self loathing. Like with everything she does.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2021 4:46 PM

Will she be shooting ping-pong balls from her cooter?

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2021 4:50 PM

When exactly has Melania been a supporter of LGBT at ANY level?

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2021 4:50 PM

[quote]I'm an atheist, lovebug.

I didn’t say you worshipped it, hon, I said you loved it. Defend it. I see you in threads making anti-Semitic statements.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2021 4:53 PM

R22 She’s doing this as a fuckyou to gays. What better way than the LCR. She’s always been a passive aggressive bitch.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2021 4:54 PM

Pretty sad when you have to host the event in her home and give her an award for her to make the exhausting effort of an appearance. They are literally going to her and lining her husband’s pockets. How humiliating. I can get into degradation role-play as much as anyone but it takes a truly pathetic mind to willfully degrade yourself for someone who isn’t even turned on by your efforts.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2021 4:58 PM

An award for what exactly? Looking Fabulous?

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2021 5:00 PM

The gay like my feshuns and give me monies to obtaint more feshuns

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2021 5:01 PM

The Log Cabins refused to endorse Trump when he first ran. After four years of doing all he could to block LGBT rights, oddly, the Log Cabins went all in and endorsed him enthusiastically during the re-election campaign and commented that it's because of Trump, and Obama, that gays have rights.

How odd

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2021 5:02 PM

Log Cabin Republicans should be beaten with oars like Dickie Greenleaf.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2021 5:03 PM

Will she dance and shoot dimes out of her asshole?

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2021 5:04 PM

Attending such silly events would only get in the way of her erotic lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2021 5:06 PM

She should open a brothel and run it for a year before it implodes in on itself and fails.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2021 5:08 PM

Plexus to not beat your dickie with me. I am not common oar. I am genius arkicrat.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2021 5:08 PM

What a Moran!

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2021 5:09 PM

R23

Oh, shit. Sorry, I didn't recognize that you're that deranged Matt Anscher poster. I was replying to you as though you were an average-level insanity rightwing poster...

If it calms down whatever manic episode you're in at the moment, then *sure* honey, I'm definitely a jew-hating, islam-loving atheist and I'm hell-bent on the destruction of Israel... Is that better? Please call your therapist.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2021 5:12 PM

It's a cult, so no amount of indisputable evidence, facts, data or critical thinking is going to have any influence. They look at the world for affirmation instead of information...things are based on how it makes them feel, or if it feels true or not - if it doesn't support their feelings, it washes right over them. There's no point in arguing with a person who has this mind set.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2021 5:13 PM

Will Cockgobbler be there?

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2021 5:16 PM

[quote] Please call your therapist.

I think even his therapist dropped him, being a hopeless case. Maybe he should try a MAGA approach to at-home mental health: to stick two wires up his nostrils and run electricity through them.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] Will Cockgobbler be there?

Of course. I mean, there will be whor... I mean, networking opportunities there.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2021 5:18 PM

I’m not this Matt person, R38.

[quote]Please call your therapist.

Yes, you should. Take care.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2021 5:20 PM

R37

You know he will. He's like a star at an event like that. Everywhere else in conservative circles, he's just an ungodly sodomite who can't even successfully get away with introductory-level grifting 101 type crime.

R38

Maybe you can convince him that horse de-wormer Ivermectin cures both Covid and paranoid delusions... I'm too tired for that particular flavor of crazy at the moment

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2021 5:25 PM

It does sound like Matt, but he doesn't say he's pro-conversion therapy r35, and from a glance at my ignored list, it seems this guy is one of the right wing trolls with a list of 10 topics they post about over and over again.

Someone's gonna call me a Tinfoil Hattie, but I think it may be Davida, who has taken to borrowing troll tactics from the right wing "10 topics" guys AND from Matt A.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote]pro-conversion therapy

I am.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2021 5:28 PM

These sad Log Cabinettes are going to be expecting Donny Two Scoops to come wandering in at some point and rambling about his shoes and Area 51 secrets and that he's still like 50 pounds thinner than Kim-Jong Un.

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2021 5:28 PM

R42

Maybe their genetic material was mixed in a cloning factory and they're being mass-produced. But yeah, at R43, it's saying that it is pro-conversion therapy, so who knows...

I just wish that posts came with some kind of mandatory unique identifier or username of some kind. I don't always have the energy to block and check their past posts all the time when I just want to waste some time on Datalounge...

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2021 5:34 PM

Oh I completely get it, r45, it's a pain to use the ignore feature just to see what else someone has posted. The only reason I said anything is that I've had this particular person on ignore for ages, they're ignored ding-dong #67 in my list, and they've been posting up a storm lately. It's all speculation as to who they are or what's going on, though.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2021 5:39 PM

Oh my lord kween. You are crazy^.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2021 5:43 PM

If there were any real justice, any gay person who votes Republican would be made to live entirely under their laws and never benefiting from what Democrats fought for - like Obama making sure gay federal employees' spouses got the same benefits as hetero couples.

How stupid must you be to think you can be out and proud because of the right-wing? Literally aligning with the side who vote to keep you viewed as a degenerate and sodomite.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2021 5:50 PM

R48

True story: So, I've always had "no republicans" written in my grindr profile. And I was once messaged by a guy on grindr who had something like 'looking for sex and weed' in his profile. He wrote to me, "What's wrong with republicans?" Like genuinely, not being ironic.

I could only respond, "Uh, you're a pot-smoking gay guy and you're asking me 'What's wrong with republicans'? Seriously?"

If they did have to live in the republican version of an ideal america, they would be in convulsions, pounding their firsts on the ground, screaming in rage at the injustice of it all, constantly. There's some next-level disconnect in their minds. I suspect that their parents did a serious mindfuck on most of them--not that it excuses them. They're traitors who are effectively spitting in the faces of everyone who fought for equality, of course...

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2021 6:03 PM

There's only one "Con" on DL and his name is Boris.

You may notice separate accounts posting right-wing horse shit and propaganda. But you'll also notice the language all sounds the same.

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Boris's "ooze" @ r49 has been caught posting Republican propaganda multiple times on DL.

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2021 6:22 PM

R51

*sigh* Okay, sure, Jan. I'm a Republican. I've just been posting anti-conservative sentiments for years as part of a sophisticated infiltration operation and now you've blown my cover...

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2021 6:33 PM

^^^ Must be. My screen skips from R46 to R50. Doubt that I'm missing much.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2021 6:42 PM

Will Melania do a self-diddling demonstration?

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2021 7:08 PM

Log Cabin is now paying homage to whores?

Aaron Schock wasn't available?

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2021 7:30 PM

Just when you think Log Cabin couldn't sink any lower...

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2021 7:31 PM

Can't wait for the acceptance speech. Maybe she'll talk about whatever the hell she does all day, or ever did.

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2021 8:44 PM

[quote]Can't wait for the acceptance speech.

Will it be a new speech or will she borrow something else from Michelle Obama?

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2021 9:07 PM

Will Melania give each a taste of her golden snatch to let them experience what they really want to be—straight?

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2021 9:21 PM

Years ago we had a friend for dinner and she asked if she could bring along a friend, a gay man she hadn’t seen for some time and thought that my partner and I would like to know. He let slip during dinner that he was a Log Cabin Republican so I pulled out friend aside and told her to get him out if the house. I explained that his group is anathema. She hadn’t heard of them but did as I asked and made an excuse to leave before dessert.

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2021 9:21 PM

R60

Shunning is the proper way to deal with republicans.

I would've been less polite, but I have mad respect for you for getting rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2021 9:31 PM

How deliciously pathetic that they have to host the award show in her HOUSE to get her to show up.

-waiter walks in- Mrs. Trump sends her best wishes. She's been detained in the spa.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2021 9:37 PM

No one here would ever actually turn down an invite to Mar-a-Lago, so let’s not pretend otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2021 9:41 PM

Faster than you can say “Boris”.

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2021 9:52 PM

R11 The only group that is even worse than them is the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2021 9:58 PM

Will Miss Lindsey be in attendance? Is she a member of the LCR?

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2021 10:04 PM

Hello gays! Many thanks for award! I give much credit to poosay!

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2021 10:04 PM

Lindsey Graham and Jared Kushner !

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2021 10:10 PM

Say what you will about them, but there's no denying they make a mighty fine syrup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2021 10:14 PM

You honestly think that r63? You honestly think it's like Buckingham Palace and that actual, noncult members want to go there?

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2021 11:16 PM

I would imaging the Dotard will be going to the event with Melania, AND the two of them will be getting their meals paid for by the Log Cabin Republicunts.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2021 12:58 AM

I've slightly missed the Vairst Letty and her poosay.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2021 1:17 AM

Log Cabinettes!

Can you imagine the depraved sadness and weasel factor in such a group? Truly the most tragic MARYS ever!

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2021 1:57 AM

[quote]No one here would ever actually turn down an invite to Mar-a-Lago, so let’s not pretend otherwise.

You must have very low standards and be very tacky. Why on earth do you think anyone with self-respect desires to go there or to any of his properties?

Richard Branson's Necker Island is another story.

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2021 2:07 AM

Where the gay Republicans are concerned, I'll never NOT think of this scene. And I'm not ashamed of them...because I don't claim them.

[quote] "You are all ashamed of us, and we are not ashamed of you. Alright? Because as long as you go down on those Banana Republican knees and suck dick honey, you are all my sisters...and I love you. I do. God bless you. And fuck off."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2021 2:28 AM

Weren’t the Log Cabinites known for being socially liberal, but preeminently fiscally conservative? The Trump takeover of the party waylaid fiscal conservatives, so what’s the party’s continuing hold on these people?!

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2021 2:33 AM

"I care not about ze Oscar, ze Tony, ze Grammy, but am honor to receive from you THE POOSAY."

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2021 2:36 AM

R76

"Fiscally conservative" is often just code for 'I hate immigrants, people of color, and/or poor people'... Most of the people who have remained republican never had a problem with government spending in and of itself; they had a problem with the idea that government spending might benefit some of the groups that they hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2021 2:55 AM

I miss our first whore. It's weird having a classy, educated, first LADY in the WH and not a purchased mail order bride.

by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2021 6:37 AM

r78, you sound like a previous version of Kanye West.

by Anonymousreply 80September 16, 2021 7:48 AM

I think prior to Trump most Log Cabin members WERE truly fiscal Republicans, with a smattering of foreign policy hawks and a few crazies. Even old timey "liberal Republicans" a la Nelson Rockefeller at least in New York. That's why they did not endorse Trump the first time. Many supported Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio (who was not as crazy then). After Trump's win and during his four years many left the Party and Log Cabin and the MAGA moved in and took it over.

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2021 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!