Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In voting line with the worst magats ever

I went to vote No on the recall of the the governor here in CA. On my drive there I was behind a truck that had a bumper sticker that said. Fuck Biden with the F and the K replaced with guns. Of course they were going to vote as well. I saw them get out of their truck and OF COURSE they stood behind me. They proceeded to talk shit about liberals from the moment they arrived. At one point an older woman with a walker approached one of the volunteers who was guiding people to a different line for mail in drop-offs. Some people caught wind of the kid telling her the voting line was where we were standing. He said it very politely. Well. the shithead couple started talking shit and ended it by saying he's probably a fag. At which point I turned around and said, can you take it down a notch. Of course this was met with the classic "Its a free country" and then the wife mocked my words. Like fucking petulant children and their hero, Trump. I was so pissed I was shaking. I should have move to a different spot in the line after that. There were others in the line that were talking shit about Biden etc.. I live in Orange Co. CA so it's not a total surprise but was so depressing it made me nauseous. I really hate so much of the population of this fucking country. P.S. They were both obese in their sixties and Mexican. Just more examples of self hating Mexicans who have gone all ra ra USA.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 4:27 AM

Nice try racist repug troll with your head up Trump’s ass…never happened. FF

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2021 1:43 AM

Why the fuck didn't you just fill out a proxy ballot and simply deliver it to the voting area?

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 1:46 AM

I'm not a troll R1. R2 Last time I voted for the presidential this voting facility was empty. Went at the same time of day hoping to avoid any lines. I will be not voting mail in for now on.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 1:49 AM

Well then OP, you have nothing to complain about. I dropped my ballot off this morning and just got email confirmation. And if this episode is correct, you do sound like a whiny little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote]I'm not a troll [R1]. [R2] Last time I voted for the presidential this voting facility was empty. Went at the same time of day hoping to avoid any lines. I will be not voting mail in for now on.

Lines? You had a whole damn month to fill out your ballot and run it to a most likely line-free election drop box.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 2:09 AM

The nastiest magat I know is a Mexican-American woman. She posts the most vile stuff on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 2:35 AM

2020 was the largest voter turnout in California since 1952. And you expect you expect us to believe a voting center in the OC was empty then?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 2:58 AM

I voted by mail for the first time in 2020 because of the pandemic and will do so from now on and receive ballots and information in the mail. Who still goes to the polls? Sounds like a trip to the polls as told by Jussie Smollett

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 3:02 AM

At least you can revel in the fact that Gavin won by a landslide!

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2021 4:11 AM

They spent a lot of money brainwashing the Hispanics during 2020. In espanol.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!